This topic is locked from further discussion.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

I had to call a neighbors prescription in and sit through an automated system (she's like 75 and easily confused by these things), and damn I could have taken notes on the things that pissed me off.

1. "Press 1 for English". This is motherfucking Merica, I shouldn't have to press 1 for English, non-English speakers should have to press 1 for derp derp. And no, there is no "Press 2 for Spanish", I stayed and listened.

2. I'm going to call you on my time for one single purpose and you're going to waste my time (and phone minutes if I were on such a plan) by telling me about store specials I don't give two fucks about? **** you.

3. Spit it fucking out. I know this is the south but there's no need to draw every fucking word out to infinity.

This was kinda building after spending much time on the phone with my ISP last week dealing with people who knew less about their jobs than I do (No, it's not the modem, that's why the modem log says Desynch Reason: RDI...that stands for REMOTE DEFECT INDICATOR, and plus I KNOW it's on your side of the demarc because my neighbor is having the same damn issue).

1. More fucking adverts. **** YOU.

2. Why ask me to put in my information, then the robot says "Okay, I have your account, let me connect you to someone who can help you" and the first fucking thing they ask is "May I have your information so I can pull up your account?" **** YOU, I JUST PUT THAT SHIT IN A FUCKING MINUTE AGO.

3. When I request specific information to be placed on the work order, like BRING A BUCKET TRUCK BECAUSE U GONNA NEED IT, and the rep says no problem he's notated it, and the fuckers show up with a ladder 20 feet too short, **** YOU.

I'm fucking awesome about getting what I want in a clear and concise manner face-to-face because if they start bullshitting I can call them on it and they can't get rid of me. But holy shit I hate dealing with business over the phone. People are just so fucking incompetent.

I'm not really as pissed as the above makes me sound, I just hate having to deal with bullshit to get something simple done. Why is it when dealing with shit over the phone everything is suddenly much more complicated than it needs to be?

Isn't the whole point of all this technology efficiency and efficacy? So who done fucked it up?

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

This is a bit much.

Remember the rule:

- Swearing on forum and/or blog title

While swearing is (to an extent) permitted on the site in general, try to keep it classy and refrain from using any vulgar language that would offend someone else.