Strike at Gaza school 'kills 30'

• 126 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 0

#1 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts

At least 30 people were killed and 55 injured when Israeli artillery shells landed outside a United Nations-run school in Gaza, UN officials have said.

A number of children were among those who died when the al-Fakhura school in the Jabaliya refugee camp was hit, doctors at nearby hospitals said.

Israel said its soldiers had come under fire from militants inside the school.

Earlier, the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) warned of a "full-blown humanitarian crisis" in Gaza.

Speaking on the 11th day of the Israeli assault, a senior ICRC official, Pierre Kraehenbuhl, said life in Gaza had become intolerable.

Palestinian health ministry officials say 595 people have been killed since the attacks began, 195 of them children. Mr Kraehenbuhl said much more needed to be done to protect civilians.

Story Here

So now that Israel are confirmed child killers, why can't the world do anything about it. I hate Israel's government and everything they stand for. Why does America keep backing Israel. It just makes them look bad. Why doesn't the UN do anything

danwallacefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 danwallacefan
Member since 2008 • 2413 Posts
major Michael Oren was nice enough to comment on it. The Hamas was using the school as a base to launch rocket attacks
danwallacefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 danwallacefan

So now that Israel are confirmed child killers, why can't the world do anything about it. I hate Israel's government and everything they stand for. Why does America keep backing Israel. It just makes them look bad. Why doesn't the UN do anything Toriko42
Your own source says that the Israelis were coming under fire from the school. once again, the Palestinian tactic of utilizing human shields has worked with tremendous success.
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Toriko42
major Michael Oren was nice enough to comment on it. The Hamas was using the school as a base to launch rocket attacks danwallacefan
Funny thing is Israel chose to bomb a school with children in it, why not go in like men and fight Hamas. Oh wait I forgot, they can't because Hamas destroys them in ground combat. Why fight a war fairly though, lets use a missle and hope no children are in it.
Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts
Both sides are like children. UN should give both of the countries an ultimatum.
wado-karate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 wado-karate
Member since 2007 • 3831 Posts

Why is it that when children get killed it always seems so important? Sure they haven't fully experienced life, but they don't deserve any more attention than an adult.

But anyway, if the Hamas were using it for their fighting purposes they had a good reason to destroy it. But they probably should have waited until the civillians left.

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Toriko42
Both sides are like children. UN should give both of the countries an ultimatum.Legendaryscmt
I agree, they're all idiots and innocent people all dying.
Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts
How come they look all happy? Am I missing something :?
ras2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ras2009
Member since 2006 • 2772 Posts
I keep thinking of the football player meh..
danwallacefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 danwallacefan
[QUOTE="danwallacefan"]major Michael Oren was nice enough to comment on it. The Hamas was using the school as a base to launch rocket attacks Toriko42
Funny thing is Israel chose to bomb a school with children in it, why not go in like men and fight Hamas. Oh wait I forgot, they can't because Hamas destroys them in ground combat. Why fight a war fairly though, lets use a missle and hope no children are in it.

attacking a fortified building with light infantry would be a suicide attack. the bombing was absolutely necessary and the Hamas is bunch of sick bastards. Their incessant use of human-shields should be enough justification for the Israeli invasion.
artichoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 artichoke
Member since 2006 • 2271 Posts
[QUOTE="Legendaryscmt"]Both sides are like children. UN should give both of the countries an ultimatum.Toriko42

I agree, Israel is showing themselves to be no better than Hamas by continuing to kill innocent civilians.
DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts
attacking a fortified building with light infantry would be a suicide attack. the bombing was absolutely necessary and the Hamas is bunch of sick bastards. Their incessant use of human-shields should be enough justification for the Israeli invasion.danwallacefan
This sums it up.
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts
Why only demonize Israel when it is Hamas who is hiding behind innocent children?
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts
Hamas used that school as a base from which to launch rockets. Hamas wanted Israel to retaliate and kill civilians in the process to drum up support against Israel. Hamas killed those children.
danwallacefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 danwallacefan
[QUOTE="Toriko42"][QUOTE="Legendaryscmt"]Both sides are like children. UN should give both of the countries an ultimatum.artichoke

I agree, Israel is showing themselves to be no better than Hamas by continuing to kill innocent civilians.

dear God how has it come to this? artichoke, Hamas is using these people as HUMAN SHIELDS! Do you know what Hamas does with those Qassam rockets? they fire them at Israli civilians AT RANDOM! Its not like Israel is deliberately targeting civilians like the US did at Dresden, but the Hamas IS targeting Israeli civilians like the US targeted civilians at Dresden (on a much smaller scale of course)
ishoturface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#16 ishoturface
Member since 2007 • 12460 Posts
uh israel told them they were gunna bomb them and for them to get out but did they listen? no.. and it actually makes hamas look bad for using kids as a human shield.. im with Israel on this one
wii4panta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 wii4panta
Member since 2007 • 2886 Posts
Who will explain to the surviving kids why their little friends died? That is what I'd like to know.
danwallacefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 danwallacefan
Who will explain to the surviving kids why their little friends died? That is what I'd like to know.wii4panta
that crazy ass mickey mouse character will tell them that they should martyr themselves because of it.
wii4panta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 wii4panta
Member since 2007 • 2886 Posts
uh israel told them they were gunna bomb them and for them to get out but did they listen? no.. and it actually makes hamas look bad for using kids as a human shield.. im with Israel on this oneishoturface
:| Would you give the order to bomb a school full of children? If not don't say you're with Israelis because that my friend was the rottest action a human being can do. And those Hamas deserve no better treatment for using those innocent children as a human shield like you said, of course, I'm not saying otherwise.
artichoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 artichoke
[QUOTE="artichoke"][QUOTE="Toriko42"] I agree, they're all idiots and innocent people all dying. danwallacefan

dear God how has it come to this? artichoke, Hamas is using these people as HUMAN SHIELDS! Do you know what Hamas does with those Qassam rockets? they fire them at Israli civilians AT RANDOM! Its not like Israel is deliberately targeting civilians like the US did at Dresden, but the Hamas IS targeting Israeli civilians like the US targeted civilians at Dresden (on a much smaller scale of course)

I never said Hamas was right I just said Israel was stooping to their level by continuing on their course. Israel has gone beyond simply defending themselves. They've taken so much land from the Palestinian's that you can't expect them to comply. The UN should actually do something for once and make Israel stop, lift the blockade, and place monitor's to make sure Hamas does not launch rockets. Though obviously that's not a permanent solution and will eventually break down into fighting at some point in time, the continuing loss of innocent civilians is unacceptable.
danwallacefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 danwallacefan

I never said Hamas was right I just said Israel was stooping to their level by continuing on their course. Israel has gone beyond simply defending themselves. They've taken so much land from the Palestinian's that you can't expect them to comply. The UN should actually do something for once and make Israel stop, lift the blockade, and place monitor's to make sure Hamas does not launch rockets. Though obviously that's not a permanent solution and will eventually break down into fighting at some point in time, the continuing loss of innocent civilians is unacceptable.artichoke

1: Is there such a thing as a "palestinian"? I'd like to know how since there has never EVER been an independent palestinian state since 70 AD
2: the UN Can't do ****! Israel has to take this into their own hands

Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts

[QUOTE="artichoke"]I never said Hamas was right I just said Israel was stooping to their level by continuing on their course. Israel has gone beyond simply defending themselves. They've taken so much land from the Palestinian's that you can't expect them to comply. The UN should actually do something for once and make Israel stop, lift the blockade, and place monitor's to make sure Hamas does not launch rockets. Though obviously that's not a permanent solution and will eventually break down into fighting at some point in time, the continuing loss of innocent civilians is unacceptable.danwallacefan

1: Is there such a thing as a "palestinian"? I'd like to know how since there has never EVER been an independent palestinian state since 70 AD

Of course there's such thing as a palestinian. :?
htekemerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 htekemerald
Member since 2004 • 7325 Posts
Anyone who tries to justify this is a fool. There is no justification for bombing a school with children in it at any point.
artichoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 artichoke

[QUOTE="artichoke"]I never said Hamas was right I just said Israel was stooping to their level by continuing on their course. Israel has gone beyond simply defending themselves. They've taken so much land from the Palestinian's that you can't expect them to comply. The UN should actually do something for once and make Israel stop, lift the blockade, and place monitor's to make sure Hamas does not launch rockets. Though obviously that's not a permanent solution and will eventually break down into fighting at some point in time, the continuing loss of innocent civilians is unacceptable.danwallacefan

You know what I meant by Palestinian. Israel has greatly expanded since it was first created. Israel is hurting themselves by continuing this campaign. They're doing exactly what Hamas wants them to do. You have thousand's of people protesting across the world against Israel and also Jews in other countries being attacked because of Israel's actions. All I'm saying is that Israel's not helping themselves through this and innocent people are being killed. You wouldn't like it if you're friends and family where being killed because the idiots in charge on both sides where too stupid and stubborn to sit down and figure out a solution.
gualmilward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 gualmilward
Member since 2005 • 30 Posts
Anyone who tries to justify this is a fool. There is no justification for bombing a school with children in it at any point.htekemerald
Exactly!
danwallacefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 danwallacefan
Anyone who tries to justify this is a fool. There is no justification for bombing a school with children in it at any point.htekemerald
so what if the Hamas had, say, a nuclear bomb and were planning on detonating it?
Oleg_Huzwog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Oleg_Huzwog
Member since 2007 • 21885 Posts
So what alternative solution should Israeli forces have taken?
iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
shame that they did that to kids.
quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 quiglythegreat
Member since 2006 • 16886 Posts
if I were being shot at from a school full of children, my first reaction would probably be to blow it up too.
major Michael Oren was nice enough to comment on it. The Hamas was using the school as a base to launch rocket attacks danwallacefan
right?
quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 quiglythegreat
So what alternative solution should Israeli forces have taken?Oleg_Huzwog
anything ranging from 'thinking' to 'not shelling an elementary school full of school children when you talk minor small arms fire' would probably have averted the situation, is my guess.
gameguy6700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 gameguy6700
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

[QUOTE="htekemerald"]Anyone who tries to justify this is a fool. There is no justification for bombing a school with children in it at any point.gualmilward
Exactly!

You're a military commander. The city you're in is being hit by mortar attacks coming from a school. You have two options: Kill the mortar crews inside the school or let the attacks continue. In either case civillians die. You could send in infantry to raid the building, but the forces you send in would definitely suffer casualties and chances are any students in the building would be drawn into the crossfire and killed anyway. Or you could just bomb the school in the off-hours. And thinking logically about it, just who in their right mind attends a school where mortar crews are set up in the classrooms? I mean, what's going on in there, are kids taking tests while militants fire and reload mortars all day five feet away from them?

So, let's sum up the pros and cons of attacking vs. not attacking the school...

Attack

Pros: Attacks on civillian and military areas and people cease
Cons: You attack a school and Hamas gets the emotional reaction they're looking for

Don't attack

Pros: Prevent a PR disaster, you don't bomb out a school
Cons: Mortar attacks continue indefinitely on surrounding populace. Chances are the civillians casualties incurred by letting the attacks continue will be higher than those incurred by bombing the school

If the intent is to minimize deaths and damage, then attacking is the clear option to choose. The only reason why one wouldn't attack the school is to prevent the ensuing PR nightmare.

quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 quiglythegreat

[QUOTE="gualmilward"][QUOTE="htekemerald"]Anyone who tries to justify this is a fool. There is no justification for bombing a school with children in it at any point.gameguy6700

Exactly!

You're a military commander. The city you're in is being hit by mortar attacks coming from a school. You have two options: Kill the mortar crews inside the school or let the attacks continue. In either case civillians die. You could send in infantry to raid the building, but the forces you send in would definitely suffer casualties and chances are any students in the building would be drawn into the crossfire and killed anyway. Or you could just bomb the school in the off-hours. And thinking logically about it, just who in their right mind attends a school where mortar crews are set up in the classrooms? I mean, what's going on in there, are kids taking tests while militants fire and reload mortars all day five feet away from them?

Attack

Cons: You attack a school and Hamas gets the emotional reaction they're looking for

Don't attack

Cons: Mortar attacks continue indefinitely on surrounding populace. Chances are the civillians casualties incurred by letting the attacks continue will be higher than those incurred by bombing the school

If the intent is to minimize deaths and damage, then attacking is the clear option to choose. The only reason why one wouldn't attack the school is to prevent the ensuing PR nightmare.

this kind of military aggression has been shown in the past to put permanent ends to mortar attacks.

you also fail to acknowledge that there are moral consequences to yourself shelling a school.

honkyjoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#33 honkyjoe
Member since 2005 • 5907 Posts
I find this whole conflict completely ridiculous on both sides. Hamas needs to realize that they will never get what they want if they fire rockets into Israel for nationalistic reasons, and Israel needs to listen to the needs of the Palestinian people, they took Palestine, not the other way around. If Hamas can stop using violence and if Israel can stop responding with extremely excessive force then we may just have a bit of peace for awhile.
Blu_Falcon37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Blu_Falcon37
Member since 2006 • 4041 Posts
It's war, innocents will die.
gameguy6700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 gameguy6700
[QUOTE="gameguy6700"]

[QUOTE="gualmilward"] Exactly! quiglythegreat

Attack

Don't attack

this kind of military aggression has been shown in the past to put permanent ends to mortar attacks.

you also fail to acknowledge that there are moral consequences to yourself shelling a school.

I already said that there would be a PR disaster. That's really the only moral consequence. And considering that war is entirely about killing other people I really don't think that morals play much of a role in wartime decisions anyway.

Besides, this is just as much the school's fault as it is Hamas's and Israel's. What idiot still has school be in session while the school building has been commendered by militants for use as a base of attack?

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#36 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

I really didnt want the US, or others to get involved, but when kids get killed, it hits me pretty hard.

Put boots to the ground and kill all these bastards, on both sides.

Jacobistheman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Jacobistheman
Member since 2007 • 3975 Posts
Well first of all, I bet there was gun shots from in the school, and the terrorists were in a school knowing that if Israel blew it up, they would get a lot of heat. Second, do you understand how many civilians hamas has killed? It is way more than Israel. The UN and US keep backing them because they know that Israel has to defend itself, and Hamas is a terrorist group that has been targeting civilians since it was formed.
rac_fan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 rac_fan12
Member since 2007 • 329 Posts
[QUOTE="wado-karate"]

Why is it that when children get killed it always seems so important? Sure they haven't fully experienced life, but they don't deserve any more attention than an adult.

But anyway, if the Hamas were using it for their fighting purposes they had a good reason to destroy it. But they probably should have waited until the civillians left.

wow all that gears of war musta really rotted ure brain huh why is it sad that children die ??? how is that not sad why do children desserve more attention than adults cuz their minds havnt been tainted with greed and lust like the wrest of the world
Jacobistheman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Jacobistheman
I find this whole conflict completely ridiculous on both sides. Hamas needs to realize that they will never get what they want if they fire rockets into Israel for nationalistic reasons, and Israel needs to listen to the needs of the Palestinian people, they took Palestine, not the other way around. If Hamas can stop using violence and if Israel can stop responding with extremely excessive force then we may just have a bit of peace for awhile.honkyjoe
Well, Israel has had a cease fire, and hasn't done any attacking for a while, and Hamas keeped firing rockets. There is now way that the violence will stop just becuase Israel puts up with it. Also listening to the Palestinian people, and giving them what they want is the same thing that happened in WW2 that let Hitler kill 10 million innocent people because other countries decided that if they gave him what he wanted, he would stop trying to take over more. Hamas will no stop violence because they are terrorists that want to cause terror, and so they won't stop ever.
rac_fan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 rac_fan12
Member since 2007 • 329 Posts
I find this whole conflict completely ridiculous on both sides. Hamas needs to realize that they will never get what they want if they fire rockets into Israel for nationalistic reasons, and Israel needs to listen to the needs of the Palestinian people, they took Palestine, not the other way around. If Hamas can stop using violence and if Israel can stop responding with extremely excessive force then we may just have a bit of peace for awhile.honkyjoe
no peace is impoosible between the two they are a bunch of fanatics that harbor wayy too much hate they both need to be nuked and the wrold will be a better place
snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#41 snipzor
Member since 2006 • 46 Posts
[QUOTE="htekemerald"]Anyone who tries to justify this is a fool. There is no justification for bombing a school with children in it at any point.danwallacefan
so what if the Hamas had, say, a nuclear bomb and were planning on detonating it?

Well they don't have one and won't be able to get one for the next 10,000 years (This is calculated). But on the other hand, you Zionist shill, Israel have at least 400 nukes. Hmm, I would be more worried about the Palestinians, a people who have been there for thousands of years.
gameguy6700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 gameguy6700
wow all that gears of war musta really rotted ure brain huh why is it sad that children die ??? how is that not sad why do children desserve more attention than adults cuz their minds havnt been tainted with greed and lust like the wrest of the worldrac_fan12

[QUOTE="honkyjoe"]I find this whole conflict completely ridiculous on both sides. Hamas needs to realize that they will never get what they want if they fire rockets into Israel for nationalistic reasons, and Israel needs to listen to the needs of the Palestinian people, they took Palestine, not the other way around. If Hamas can stop using violence and if Israel can stop responding with extremely excessive force then we may just have a bit of peace for awhile.rac_fan12
no peace is impoosible between the two they are a bunch of fanatics that harbor wayy too much hate they both need to be nuked and the wrold will be a better place

Yeah, yeah, he's the one who's had his brain rotted by violent video games since he doesn't think that kids dying is anymore tragic than an adult dying. You, on the otherhand, are pefectly level headed when you saying that the answer to a conflict is to kill both parties involved by commiting war crimes.

Also, I rarely ever say "owned" in forum discussions, but I'm going to make an exception here because this was the finest piece of self-ownage I have seen in a long time. Not only did you contradict yourself almost immediately after your first post, but you also contradicted yourself on the value of children's lives by suggesting that we nuke the whole area. Did it occur to you that nuking the whole of Israel would entail the wholesale slaughter of millions of school children? It would literally be us bombing thousands of schools full of kids.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 -Sun_Tzu-
[QUOTE="honkyjoe"]I find this whole conflict completely ridiculous on both sides. Hamas needs to realize that they will never get what they want if they fire rockets into Israel for nationalistic reasons, and Israel needs to listen to the needs of the Palestinian people, they took Palestine, not the other way around. If Hamas can stop using violence and if Israel can stop responding with extremely excessive force then we may just have a bit of peace for awhile.rac_fan12

Peace isn't impossible. In order for there to be peace though the U.S. would have to take a more diplomatic role in the region.
Jacobistheman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Jacobistheman

Yeah, killing millions of innocent poeple with nukes is a great plan to make the world better. Yeah right. Also any country that tried to nuke Israel would get nuked themselves. You are right about peace, at least in the foreseeable future, is impossible because of distinct ideological differences.
Jacobistheman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Jacobistheman
[QUOTE="rac_fan12"][QUOTE="honkyjoe"]I find this whole conflict completely ridiculous on both sides. Hamas needs to realize that they will never get what they want if they fire rockets into Israel for nationalistic reasons, and Israel needs to listen to the needs of the Palestinian people, they took Palestine, not the other way around. If Hamas can stop using violence and if Israel can stop responding with extremely excessive force then we may just have a bit of peace for awhile.-Sun_Tzu-

Peace isn't impossible. In order for there to be peace though the U.S. would have to take a more diplomatic role in the region.

How exactly could the US bring peace to a region that hasn't had peace for thousands of years with more diplomacy, it isn't that easy.
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 -Sun_Tzu-
[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"][QUOTE="rac_fan12"] no peace is impoosible between the two they are a bunch of fanatics that harbor wayy too much hate they both need to be nuked and the wrold will be a better place Jacobistheman

How exactly could the US bring peace to a region that hasn't had peace for thousands of years with more diplomacy, it isn't that easy.

I never said it would be easy. I never said it was probable. But it is in no way impossible. Starting with the Oslo Accords in 1993 and up until the al-Aqsa Intifada in 2000, the two parties had started to show signs of peace. Unfortunately, the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin in 1995 inadvertently worsened relations between the two up until the point where everything began to break down in 2000.
M1MyRifle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#47 M1MyRifle
Member since 2004 • 494 Posts

I support Israel on this one, you don't see them going into the West Bank now do you, they chose to elect much more moderate leaders aka Fatah. While the palestinians elected the extremists aka Hamas.

If the Gaza Strip really wants peace, they have to stop supporting Terrorists and start electing moderates.

honkyjoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#48 honkyjoe
Member since 2005 • 5907 Posts

[QUOTE="honkyjoe"]I find this whole conflict completely ridiculous on both sides. Hamas needs to realize that they will never get what they want if they fire rockets into Israel for nationalistic reasons, and Israel needs to listen to the needs of the Palestinian people, they took Palestine, not the other way around. If Hamas can stop using violence and if Israel can stop responding with extremely excessive force then we may just have a bit of peace for awhile.Jacobistheman
Well, Israel has had a cease fire, and hasn't done any attacking for a while, and Hamas keeped firing rockets. There is now way that the violence will stop just becuase Israel puts up with it. Also listening to the Palestinian people, and giving them what they want is the same thing that happened in WW2 that let Hitler kill 10 million innocent people because other countries decided that if they gave him what he wanted, he would stop trying to take over more. Hamas will no stop violence because they are terrorists that want to cause terror, and so they won't stop ever.

Hamas didn't fire rockets at Israel during the ceasefire. As soon as the ceasefire ended Hamas started to launch rockets and Israel responded with excessive force. And your comment about Hitler is completely irrelevent. The Palestinian people are an ethnic group. Hitler was a psychotic fascist dictator with a big chip on his shoulder. Besides, all the Palestinians want is their own soveriegn nation away from the jurisdiction of Israel. Is that too much to ask for??

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#49 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
What Israel is doing is really disgusting -- I mean they've been fighting for this land for how long? All over religion? I mean seriously, do they really think God will appreciate what they've done to get their claim a stupid piece of land.
Vilot_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Vilot_Hero
Member since 2008 • 4522 Posts
Just let them duke it out with eachother. No one did anything when Russia decimated Georgia.....This is no different.