So, my Giant Vietnamese Centipede hates me and might forever hate me.

• 95 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kamekazi_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Kamekazi_69
Member since 2006 • 4704 Posts

So well my new buddy Stitch doesnt like me =[ He despises me so much that he makes alot of failed attempts to kill me. I dont knw, hes really smart to. When I was at the expo, he pounce at me and tried to escape and I managed to get a stick and carefully hold him down and put it back in while trying to kill me. I put his tiny cage into a bigger one to introduce him into his new environment but he didn't get, I tapped it but he just layed their, I grabbed a stick and tried to push him but he acted all sluggish and went back in the little box, I used my hand to open it alittle more and like some monster, he pounced at me and tried to eat me and went all ballistic in the cage. I put a Cricket in there and the way he ate it scared me =[ He skinned it and spitted out the head. My family doesnt like him and I had to put him in a garage and seal it with a vase on top of his cage. He really wants to **** me up by the way he ****** up that cricket =[ what should I do? He is naturally aggresive and he is the only species of centipede to cause the death of a human so I'm alittle freaked out. I cant get near him without giving me that evil look and everytime I put my hand near him he pounces...:cry: all I want is to be a good parent!!

Im going to the Reptile Expo on the 11th and maybe ill ask someone =[ I think i'll buy a Mexican Red Knee tarantula =] you like?

needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts
Sacrifice a small woodland creature, that's the only way.
DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#3 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts
My girlfriend's tarantula would sink its fangs into me and rip off my flesh if it could. Little bastard is vicious as hell.
Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Engrish_Major
Member since 2007 • 17373 Posts
That's what happens when you buy a bug. What's wrong with a cat or something?
solid_mario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 solid_mario
Member since 2005 • 3144 Posts
He needs to release his anger. Try getting him a punchbag.
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#6 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
Dude, in the first few episodes of Dragonball, Son Goku came with one of those for seasoning along with a wolf for a dinner. I just don't think I could have one for a pet now.
N-I-N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 N-I-N
Member since 2008 • 294 Posts

Giant Vietnamese Centipede O.o

Can we have some Pics? :D

Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
Those things are monsters! I wanna see one in person, though. .... ... .. . Behind glass.
ferron321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 ferron321
Member since 2004 • 3078 Posts
Just get a cat man.
solid_mario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 solid_mario
Member since 2005 • 3144 Posts

N-I-N
Google? http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=Giant%20Vietnamese%20Centipede&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi
kerrman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 kerrman
Member since 2003 • 2904 Posts

Only one thing to do..

BATTLE ROYALE!

N-I-N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 N-I-N
[QUOTE="N-I-N"]

solid_mario

Google? http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=Giant%20Vietnamese%20Centipede&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

Yeah shortly after i posted that i just realised it would have been easier to google the pics myself..

Ah well atleast it bumped the topic, im abit bored of all the political/religious ones atm and this seemed like fresh air.

tzar3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 tzar3
Member since 2006 • 12393 Posts
Thats what you get for buying that creature, not only that but it seems to me you just bough the damn thing without knowing how to properly take care of one. I hope it bites you in the arse, you need to be experienced to handle a pet like that. Centipedes are extremly aggressive, what were you expecting anyways? Havent you seen those mouse videos?
shyskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 shyskillz
Member since 2006 • 4197 Posts
i sure hope you don't released that thing into the wild where i live. someone put eels in a park lake, now they multiplied and are eating up all the fish in the lake.
N-I-N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 N-I-N

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CL2hetqpfg

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao

black_cat19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 black_cat19
Member since 2006 • 8212 Posts
Well, it's not so bad. He hates you, but he LOVES your guts. ;)
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#17 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
i sure hope you don't released that thing into the wild where i live. someone put eels in a park lake, now they multiplied and are eating up all the fish in the lake. shyskillz
Wow.
Kamekazi_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Kamekazi_69
Thats what you get for buying that creature, not only that but it seems to me you just bough the damn thing without knowing how to properly take care of one. I hope it bites you in the arse, you need to be experienced to handle a pet like that. Centipedes are extremly aggressive, what were you expecting anyways? Havent you seen those mouse videos?tzar3
Well the hell with you, =[ I knew that they are aggresive, exotic and carnivorous wayyy before I bought him. I also knew that they deliver pain staking bites...but still, he should relax alittle bit
Kamekazi_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Kamekazi_69
[QUOTE="shyskillz"]i sure hope you don't released that thing into the wild where i live. someone put eels in a park lake, now they multiplied and are eating up all the fish in the lake. BranKetra
Wow.

I wouldnt recommend, imagine Stitch crawling up to a 4 year old in the back yard =[
Philx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#20 Philx3
Member since 2008 • 1426 Posts
Hug it. then it will like you or kill you
tzar3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 tzar3

[QUOTE="tzar3"]Thats what you get for buying that creature, not only that but it seems to me you just bough the damn thing without knowing how to properly take care of one. I hope it bites you in the arse, you need to be experienced to handle a pet like that. Centipedes are extremly aggressive, what were you expecting anyways? Havent you seen those mouse videos?Kamekazi_69
Well the hell with you, =[ I knew that they are aggresive, exotic and carnivorous wayyy before I bought him. I also knew that they deliver pain staking bites...but still, he should relax alittle bit

Something tells me that the centipede was probably more relaxful until you bought it, anyways relax it by stroking it, I am sure it will love that! :twisted:

Pythos77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22 Pythos77
Member since 2005 • 889 Posts
you idiot those arent meant to be pets, they arent friendly and although they probably wont kill you their bite is extremely painfull and can form an abcess...Good luck with that.
Kamekazi_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Kamekazi_69
Hug it. then it will like you or kill youPhilx3
I might =[
Kamekazi_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Kamekazi_69

[QUOTE="Kamekazi_69"][QUOTE="tzar3"]Thats what you get for buying that creature, not only that but it seems to me you just bough the damn thing without knowing how to properly take care of one. I hope it bites you in the arse, you need to be experienced to handle a pet like that. Centipedes are extremly aggressive, what were you expecting anyways? Havent you seen those mouse videos?tzar3

Something tells me that the centipede was probably more relaxful until you bought it, anyways relax it by stroking it, I am sure it will love that! :twisted:

Yeah ill stroke him and pull away quickly =] but if I do get bitten and have an allergic reaction and die, well it was worth the try
Kamekazi_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Kamekazi_69
you idiot those arent meant to be pets, they arent friendly and although they probably wont kill you their bite is extremely painfull and can form an abcess...Good luck with that.Pythos77
Really, tell me something that I dont know
stormtrooper32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 stormtrooper32
Member since 2004 • 2221 Posts
Try to handle it wearing a thick jacket and wear some gloves so he can't hurt you and he can get used to you.
Darthmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#27 Darthmatt
Member since 2002 • 8970 Posts
Never get a pet that can't think beyond basic instinct.
Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Travo_basic
Member since 2003 • 38751 Posts
You should've waited on another Sugar Glider.
Avatar image for DeeJayInphinity
DeeJayInphinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DeeJayInphinity
Member since 2004 • 13415 Posts
[QUOTE="tzar3"]Thats what you get for buying that creature, not only that but it seems to me you just bough the damn thing without knowing how to properly take care of one. I hope it bites you in the arse, you need to be experienced to handle a pet like that. Centipedes are extremly aggressive, what were you expecting anyways? Havent you seen those mouse videos?Kamekazi_69

Why would he relax? :lol: He's a territorial insect that knows his bite will mess you up. Why would he relax?
Anyways, those centipedes are not pets. They are just there for you to watch. Watch as in you don't touch him or try to touch him or poke him or anything of that sort. You just take care of his needs and WATCH.
stormtrooper32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 stormtrooper32
Member since 2004 • 2221 Posts

[QUOTE="Kamekazi_69"][QUOTE="tzar3"]Thats what you get for buying that creature, not only that but it seems to me you just bough the damn thing without knowing how to properly take care of one. I hope it bites you in the arse, you need to be experienced to handle a pet like that. Centipedes are extremly aggressive, what were you expecting anyways? Havent you seen those mouse videos?DeeJayInphinity

Why would he relax? :lol: He's a territorial insect that knows his bite will mess you up. Why would he relax?
Anyways, those centipedes are not pets. They are just there for you to watch. Watch as in you don't touch him or try to touch him or poke him or anything of that sort. You just take care of his needs and WATCH.

I agree, aggressive things like this aren't pets, you leave them in a cage and take care of them, it's like a zoo.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

So well my new buddy Stitch doesnt like me =[ He despises me so much that he makes alot of failed attempts to kill me. I dont knw, hes really smart to. When I was at the expo, he pounce at me and tried to escape and I managed to get a stick and carefully hold him down and put it back in while trying to kill me. I put his tiny cage into a bigger one to introduce him into his new environment but he didn't get, I tapped it but he just layed their, I grabbed a stick and tried to push him but he acted all sluggish and went back in the little box, I used my hand to open it alittle more and like some monster, he pounced at me and tried to eat me and went all ballistic in the cage. I put a Cricket in there and the way he ate it scared me =[ He skinned it and spitted out the head. My family doesnt like him and I had to put him in a garage and seal it with a vase on top of his cage. He really wants to **** me up by the way he ****** up that cricket =[ what should I do? He is naturally aggresive and he is the only species of centipede to cause the death of a human so I'm alittle freaked out. I cant get near him without giving me that evil look and everytime I put my hand near him he pounces...:cry: all I want is to be a good parent!!

Im going to the Reptile Expo on the 11th and maybe ill ask someone =[ I think i'll buy a Mexican Red Knee tarantula =] you like?

Kamekazi_69

Yeah dude, a mexican red knee tarantula would be a MUCH better pet. They're not dangerous, their bites aren't bad (though they hurt a little bit), but that's sort of beside the point, since they're pretty docile and are very unlikely to bite you at all.

Centipedes are NOT for beginners, dude. Even I won't keep centipedes, and I have experience with bugs.

You're really better off just getting a tarantula instead.

EVOLV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 EVOLV3
Member since 2008 • 12210 Posts
Lol TC your threads make me lol. Hope it works out with ur centipede buddy.
Robertoey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Robertoey
Member since 2005 • 1996 Posts
Stir fry.
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts
[QUOTE="tzar3"]

[QUOTE="Kamekazi_69"][QUOTE="tzar3"]Thats what you get for buying that creature, not only that but it seems to me you just bough the damn thing without knowing how to properly take care of one. I hope it bites you in the arse, you need to be experienced to handle a pet like that. Centipedes are extremly aggressive, what were you expecting anyways? Havent you seen those mouse videos?Kamekazi_69

Yeah ill stroke him and pull away quickly =] but if I do get bitten and have an allergic reaction and die, well it was worth the try

Dude, no. You can handle scorpions and tarantulas, but do NOT attempt to handle centipedes. Don't pick them up, don't pet them, don't scratch them behind the ears. They will NOT get tame, they will only **** you up. And once it gets used to its cage, it's gonna start looking for ways to escape. And centipedes are master escape artists.

Really dude, if you want a bug that you can hold in your hand, get a tarantula. I am not joking with you, man. Centipedes are a BAD idea.

klusps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#35 klusps
Member since 2005 • 10386 Posts
Honestly I don't understand how people can have bugs for pets...
tzar3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 tzar3
[QUOTE="Kamekazi_69"][QUOTE="tzar3"]

[QUOTE="Kamekazi_69"][QUOTE="tzar3"]Thats what you get for buying that creature, not only that but it seems to me you just bough the damn thing without knowing how to properly take care of one. I hope it bites you in the arse, you need to be experienced to handle a pet like that. Centipedes are extremly aggressive, what were you expecting anyways? Havent you seen those mouse videos?MrGeezer

Dude, no. You can handle scorpions and tarantulas, but do NOT attempt to handle centipedes. Don't pick them up, don't pet them, don't scratch them behind the ears. They will NOT get tame, they will only **** you up. And once it gets used to its cage, it's gonna start looking for ways to escape. And centipedes are master escape artists.

Really dude, if you want a bug that you can hold in your hand, get a tarantula. I am not joking with you, man. Centipedes are a BAD idea.

He might as well look for a pet Rollie Pollie out on his backyard instead.

SIapshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 SIapshot
Member since 2002 • 8044 Posts
Just curious, how much does one of those things cost? Like for an awesome joke?
SIapshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 SIapshot
Just curious, how much does one of those things cost? Like for an awesome joke?SIapshot
or a homicide? Please answer...
junaid15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 junaid15
Member since 2005 • 1163 Posts

since were discussing bugs anyways.

http://www.japanesebugfights.com/

FalcoLX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40 FalcoLX
Member since 2007 • 4452 Posts

since were discussing bugs anyways.

http://www.japanesebugfights.com/

junaid15
that was awesome.
peppersfan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#41 peppersfan2
Member since 2007 • 1064 Posts

such affectionate creatures.

Image:Scolopendra subspinipes.jpg

N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 N8A
Member since 2007 • 18602 Posts
Go back to getting the glider
SIapshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SIapshot

such affectionate creatures.

Image:Scolopendra subspinipes.jpg

peppersfan2

Yep, that's EXACTLY what I need, can somebody give me a price please?

Avatar image for Cloud_Insurance
Cloud_Insurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Cloud_Insurance
Member since 2008 • 3279 Posts

I told you that you were an idiot for buying that damn thing.

And those japnese bug fights were great. That scropion got owned by that beetle.

SIapshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SIapshot

price quote? anybody?

EvilSteveo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 EvilSteveo
Member since 2008 • 1995 Posts

KILL IT , KILL IT!!!!

DarkPrinceXC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 DarkPrinceXC
Member since 2003 • 5921 Posts
Kill it, and get a Sugar Glider.
SIapshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 SIapshot

ALL Y'ALL from Africa, swear to God... I'mmuh buy one anyway, I don't care what they cost. (it's a present for my wife's boss :shock: )

j/k

HybridPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 HybridPhoenix
Member since 2007 • 3598 Posts

I still want a real picture of yours!

Now take it back and get that high maintanence sugar glider...or..here's a crazy thought A HAMSTER

alamgir1942

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 alamgir1942
Member since 2005 • 700 Posts

Seems like a nice pet lol.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=RoXfYvoUsxg