So I confronted my friend about the fight, this is what happened the last 2 days

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-Big_Red-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 -Big_Red-
Member since 2006 • 7230 Posts

As you all know, I recently was into a fight with my friend. If you dont then here's that story. Now, some of you may wonder why I didn't post yesterday. I didn't post yesterday because I actually wanted to see what would happen if I let hiim hit me, and just walked away, then today I was going to try the opposite approach. Starting with yesterday here's how everything went down.

Believe it or not, I actually listened to the people on this board who told me to walk away, looks like I'm not the savage that you thought I was. Anyway, all of us we're in the same place as we we're yesterday (over by the water fountain). I had burning hatred in my heart towards my ex-friend, but I needed to see if he still wanted to be my friend, If I walked by, and he hit me, it means our friendship is over, If he didn't then our friendship is in the air. So I walked over to the water fountain, and got a drink of water as usual. After the drink, he hit me, out of the blue. I grinned, my fist, and muscles tightened up, and I clenched my teeth. But I walked away. I could hear the spectators saying, "John, you soft!!" Ofcourse I was angry that period. You guys we're right, it does take more of a man to walk away from a fight, but apparently I'm the only one at my school who now understands that.

I spent that night preparing for the fight, my coaches, and teachers warned me to not fight him. But I knew what I had to do. I did 3 sets of knuckle push ups, ate alot of protein, and listened to angry music. The next morning, I had it all perfectly planned out. I knew he was predictable, very predictable. I knew he was probably going to stand by the water fountain, he was going to hit me, and I planed on annihilating him the moment he did so. I wasn't going to let anyone stop me.

As I arrived at school the next morning, news had spread that I walked away from him, after he hit me. I was made fun of, and laughed at. I told them all that if he hits me, whcih he probably will that we will fight, and he will loose. As I had left my sixth period **** and walked to the the same place with the water fountain. My friend Ashton was following me. If I was going to fight, he wanted to see it. I had discarded my backpack about 27 yards from my destination. As I walked there, I saw many people that I had not seen over there before. News must have spread that I was going to fight him. I bent over, and took a drink of water. And to my surprise, he was not standing there as usual. I leaned up against the wall, and so a large croud of people yelling, and anticipating the fight. I didn'nt have the look of anger or hatred on my face. Nor, was the darker side of me going to make an appearance. Only the look of anticipation, and determination we're in my eyes. And everyone was shocked at how my eyes, watched him, and followed him where ever he went. I knew he was scared. He looked at me for a few seconds. I could hear people in the background saying: "He's gonna kill you." He didn't hit me. "Let me get my backpack!!!" He yelled. I knew the bell was going to ring so as he walked away, and went to his next period I got my things, and went to my next period aswell. My friends in that period told me that they've never seen me like that.

Now off-topic. What should I do, he obviously doesn't want to fight, he may even be afraid of me now. I don't know if we should be friends again. I know that it will never be the same. What would you do in my situation?

Discuss.

DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts
Sounds like a bad high school drama show.
-Big_Red-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 -Big_Red-
W00T, I have over 1,00 posts!!!
-Big_Red-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 -Big_Red-

Sounds like a bad high school drama show.DigitalExile

It's better than High School Musical.

tzar3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 tzar3
Member since 2006 • 12393 Posts
I say you kick his ass for an ego boost just to show him you're no wimp and you said it yourself that he seems afraid of you. Take advantage of this, or you can let it be and forget about it.
DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

[QUOTE="DigitalExile"]Sounds like a bad high school drama show.-Big_Red-

It's better than High School Musical.

I haven't seen any of them (why would I?). Anyway, if this is serious... Ugh. Why not just walk away, and stay away, from the water fountain? Clearly this is to blame. You and your friend should double-time that sucka f00! Like the Arby and Chief you have a more pressing, common, enemy.
Jakendo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Jakendo
Member since 2007 • 3841 Posts
Sounds like something Orson Scott Card would write...
tman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 tman93
Member since 2006 • 7769 Posts

But you can bench bress over 9000!

Just kidding :P

As I said in your previous thread, a fight with a friend isn't worth the court date (assuming your school did what ours did).

stormtrooper32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 stormtrooper32
Member since 2004 • 2221 Posts
You shouldn't have told everyone you were going to fight him, maybe then he would've approached you.
-Big_Red-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 -Big_Red-

You shouldn't have told everyone you were going to fight him, maybe then he would've approached you.stormtrooper32

They asked, I told.

Avatar image for Syndicate-Curse
Syndicate-Curse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Syndicate-Curse
Member since 2008 • 233 Posts
I'd hit the kid. Teach him his place.
vidplayer8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 vidplayer8
Member since 2006 • 18549 Posts

At my high school fighting = expulsion (you are expected to walk away),so i would've instinctively just leave the scene.

He's not gonna fight you, talk to him if you want, away from spectators, and then go from there. I personally would just extinguish all contact with him.

-Big_Red-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 -Big_Red-
Sucks for you guys, Fighting= 3 day suspension. At my school.
gatorforlife07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#14 gatorforlife07
Member since 2007 • 1098 Posts
Fight him
fdsfgs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 fdsfgs
Member since 2008 • 1678 Posts
if i were you i would've fought him the the 2nd day he hit u
DOS4dinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DOS4dinner
Member since 2008 • 1072 Posts
Interesting. Anyway, I would just let it die. Honestly, I don't think a friendship is really possible at this point, and if it was, the ex-friend would need to start the discussion. Don't go after him, don't make threats, just let the whole thing die off. You don't want this to become any larger than it already has. Right now, you aren't in trouble, I think most people think you are not a wimp, no one is seriously hurt, and everything is at a neutral state (Unless I read something wrong). Excellent job for walking away, though.
vidplayer8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 vidplayer8
Member since 2006 • 18549 Posts

Sucks for you guys, Fighting= 3 day suspension. At my school.-Big_Red-

yes, it does suck. they even call the police and arrest you

tman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 tman93
Member since 2006 • 7769 Posts

Sucks for you guys, Fighting= 3 day suspension. At my school.-Big_Red-
Your in high school correct? Weird, we had some kind of mandatory court appearance (didn't know what happened after that, what any kind of sentencing was), I don't know though, I was never in a fight after the age of like... 13 I think.

Well actually, I think the court thing was for serious fights, where someone really gets hurt, its like a two week suspention for a little scuffle, three days if push/shove or what ever.

-Big_Red-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 -Big_Red-

[QUOTE="-Big_Red-"]Sucks for you guys, Fighting= 3 day suspension. At my school.tman93

Your in high school correct? Weird, we had some kind of mandatory court appearance (didn't know what happened after that, what any kind of sentencing was), I don't know though, I was never in a fight after the age of like... 13 I think.

Well actually, I think the court thing was for serious fights, where someone really gets hurt, its like a two week suspention for a little scuffle, three days if push/shove or what ever.

Wow, the dean must be a real douche.

MetaKirbyfan14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 MetaKirbyfan14
Member since 2008 • 587 Posts
DigitalExile wrote:Sounds like a bad high school drama show

lol

by the way don't fight if he did't fight you he probably felt bad about hitting you and wants to be friends again.....:D or maybe hes hiding from you and holding a deep grudge, but hes to scared because hes a weenie :P

-Big_Red-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 -Big_Red-
DigitalExile wrote:Sounds like a bad high school drama show

lol

by the way don't fight if he did't fight you he probably felt bad about hitting you and wants to be friends again.....:D or maybe hes hiding from you and holding a deep grudge, but hes to scared because hes a weenie :P

MetaKirbyfan14

Weenie, havn't heard that one in awhile.

chief_527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 chief_527
Member since 2003 • 1121 Posts
Get over it!!!! Cry baby.....
-Big_Red-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points