So, how was your prom?

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#-49 Posted by muller39 (14944 posts) -

I didn't go I had a hockey game.

#-48 Posted by Guybrush_3 (8308 posts) -

I didn't go. I always thought dances were wastes of money. A girl asked me to Prom when I was a junior, but I turned her down. Later on I found out she made her date pay $500 for her dress.

WiiCubeM1

Why kind of idiot pays for their date's dress? Any girl that would ask for that is obviously bad news.

#-47 Posted by WiiCubeM1 (4729 posts) -

[QUOTE="WiiCubeM1"]

I didn't go. I always thought dances were wastes of money. A girl asked me to Prom when I was a junior, but I turned her down. Later on I found out she made her date pay $500 for her dress.

Guybrush_3

Why kind of idiot pays for their date's dress? Any girl that would ask for that is obviously bad news.

I'll just say this. I was Salutatorian of my high-school class, and my GPA was only 3.5.

#-46 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1633 posts) -

[QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

[QUOTE="WiiCubeM1"]

WiiCubeM1

I'll just say this. I was Salutatorian of my high-school class, and my GPA was only 3.5.

Oh dear god :|
#-45 Posted by WiiCubeM1 (4729 posts) -

[QUOTE="WiiCubeM1"]

[QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

TrainerCeleste

My GPA would have been a 3.8 if I had decided to NOT take trig, but I suck balls at math. I've had trouble recognizing symbols since I was a kid.

The valedictorian was a super-genius, though. Her weighted GPA was 4.5.

#-44 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1633 posts) -

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"][QUOTE="WiiCubeM1"]

WiiCubeM1

My GPA would have been a 3.8 if I had decided to NOT take trig, but I suck balls at math. I've had trouble recognizing symbols since I was a kid.

She must have been the pride of the school academic wise :P Was your school small? I just find it very unlikely to only have 1 4.0 GPA :P Your prom mus have been very erm.Entertaining though :P

#-43 Posted by Kage1 (6766 posts) -

I didnt make it to the prom. I went to prison instead.

#-42 Posted by WiiCubeM1 (4729 posts) -

[QUOTE="WiiCubeM1"]

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"] Oh dear god :|TrainerCeleste

She must have been the pride of the school academic wise :P Was your school small? I just find it very unlikely to only have 1 4.0 GPA :P Your prom mus have been very erm.Entertaining though :P

Class was about 105 people. Not all that small, but not huge. I've, myself, had a very hard time believing the grades were THAT low in my class. I still wonder if they just mistakenly made me the Salutatorian (my GPA was all over the place in high school. My first 2 years it was over 4.0, but sank to 3.1 my junior year, rose to 3.6 by the end, and settled at 3.5 by the time I graduated.)

Like I said, I never went to prom, but I did manage to sneak into Snowball one year (They hold it at a local campground's meeting hall, and I just snuck in through the locker room). There were people giving out Mardi Gras beads to the guys.

#-41 Posted by aaronmullan (33413 posts) -
The first was fun, the second was a little boring. I won't go to another.
#-40 Posted by chaoscougar1 (37049 posts) -

Kage1
How'd that work out for ya?
#-39 Posted by -Tish- (3621 posts) -
[QUOTE="Kage1"]

chaoscougar1
How'd that work out for ya?

Oh, he still experienced prom but from a different perspective.
#-38 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

Mine was good, good fun, but they didnt heat up the chocolate fudge cake, and we had to have wine. Apart from that good.

#-37 Posted by Suzy_Q_Kazoo (9901 posts) -

It was okay. Homecoming was better.

#-36 Posted by sukraj (24020 posts) -

we don't have proms in the UK.