Single or Taken? *poll*

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for PhantasmCipherX
PhantasmCipherX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 PhantasmCipherX
Member since 2006 • 490 Posts
[QUOTE="PhantasmCipherX"]

[QUOTE="lzorro"]Up til a week ago I was taken :( I miss it....lzorro

I was with my fiance for 2 years... then she left me. It's been 3 months and I STILL miss her. It sucks so bad, man. Heh. I was absolutely in love with that girl.... but I screwed up by getting too comfrtable with the relationship and not being responsible enough.

Wow I was only with my 8 months with my boyfriend...but still I guess the same thing happened to me man it's hard...

It's very hard... we just gotta pull through I guess. DAMN ALL THESE HAPPY PEOPLEWITH AWESOME BFs/Gfs/Wives/Husbands, or whatever TO HELL!!! J/p

I'll get over it eventually.

K0PaSk4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 K0PaSk4
Member since 2004 • 15646 Posts
[QUOTE="lzorro"][QUOTE="PhantasmCipherX"]

[QUOTE="lzorro"]Up til a week ago I was taken :( I miss it....PhantasmCipherX

I was with my fiance for 2 years... then she left me. It's been 3 months and I STILL miss her. It sucks so bad, man. Heh. I was absolutely in love with that girl.... but I screwed up by getting too comfrtable with the relationship and not being responsible enough.

Wow I was only with my 8 months with my boyfriend...but still I guess the same thing happened to me man it's hard...

It's very hard... we just gotta pull through I guess. DAMN ALL THESE HAPPY PEOPLEWITH AWESOME BFs/Gfs/Wives/Husbands, or whatever TO HELL!!! J/p

Exactly you'll get over it, no matter how hard it is,. Rebound will help alot ;)
Avatar image for metallica_fan42
metallica_fan42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#53 metallica_fan42
Member since 2006 • 21143 Posts
I'm happy with my girlfriend.
lzorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54 lzorro
Member since 2006 • 7395 Posts
[QUOTE="lzorro"][QUOTE="PhantasmCipherX"]

[QUOTE="lzorro"]Up til a week ago I was taken :( I miss it....PhantasmCipherX

I am a little jealous to be honest...He used to do everything for me and I couldn't even take him out every once in a while...I guess I have no choice...
Serial-No_3404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Serial-No_3404
Member since 2007 • 2876 Posts
im happily taken
Dirijor2841

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Dirijor2841
Member since 2007 • 456 Posts
Single, cause my heart just can't take it anymore.
Avatar image for PhantasmCipherX
PhantasmCipherX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57 PhantasmCipherX
Member since 2006 • 490 Posts
[QUOTE="PhantasmCipherX"][QUOTE="lzorro"][QUOTE="PhantasmCipherX"]

[QUOTE="lzorro"]Up til a week ago I was taken :( I miss it....lzorro

I am a little jealous to be honest...He used to do everything for me and I couldn't even take him out every once in a while...I guess I have no choice...

She was the same to me... she did anything for me and loved me with all of her heart just as I loved her the same. Like I said I got too comfortable with the relationship and got kinda lazy and started acting like an ahole because I thought she'd never leave me under any circumstance...well... I was wrong. Now I regret it. I took her for granted. *sigh* I'LL GET OVER IT, I SWEAR! haha.

thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts
Single and not looking
lzorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59 lzorro
Member since 2006 • 7395 Posts

She was the same to me... she did anything for me and loved me with all of her heart just as I loved her the same. Like I said I got too comfortable with the relationship and got kinda lazy and started acting like an ahole because I thought she'd never leave me under any circumstance...well... I was wrong. Now I regret it. I took her for granted. *sigh* I'LL GET OVER IT, I SWEAR! haha.

PhantasmCipherX
there's no other choice for us :(