Should we stop making movies?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PurelogicsBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 PurelogicsBack
Member since 2006 • 1029 Posts
Should we stop making moves and find some other form of entertainment, Romance, isn't romantic and really fake no matter high def it is. Horror isn't scary any more. Drama is boring. Musicals are pathetic. Kids movies are dumb, we don't give children enough credit I bet kids are sick of of the cheesy moves they are forced to watch. Know what I mean, I know movies are fun, but is it possible to replace dvds blue-ray, VHS and come-up with something else?
Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Lto_thaG
Member since 2006 • 22611 Posts
No :o,Bioshock is coming btw ;)
theflash118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 theflash118
Member since 2005 • 365 Posts

Should we stop making moves and find some other form of entertainment, Romance, isn't romantic and really fake no matter high def it is. Horror isn't scary any more. Drama is boring. Musicals are pathetic. Kids movies are dumb, we don't give children enough credit I bet kids are sick of of the cheesy moves they are forced to watch. Know what I mean, I know movies are fun, but is it possible to replace dvds blue-ray, VHS and come-up with something else? PurelogicsBack

Lets all end entertainment so you can be happy

clock_of_omens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 clock_of_omens
Member since 2005 • 5595 Posts
no we shouldnt
Samwel_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Samwel_X
Member since 2006 • 13765 Posts
Of course not... and Drama's don't have to be boring...
SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts

Should we stop making moves and find some other form of entertainment, Romance, isn't romantic and really fake no matter high def it is. Horror isn't scary any more. Drama is boring. Musicals are pathetic. Kids movies are dumb, we don't give children enough credit I bet kids are sick of of the cheesy moves they are forced to watch. Know what I mean, I know movies are fun, but is it possible to replace dvds blue-ray, VHS and come-up with something else? PurelogicsBack

lol like what? That form of entertainment has been around for hundreds of years.

Mochyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Mochyc
Member since 2007 • 4421 Posts
I agree that most movies that are coming out are absolute crap, but I guess if you don't like'em don't watch'em and hopefully the movie industry will either improve or die.
Pi-R-Sq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Pi-R-Sq
Member since 2008 • 411 Posts
No! never!
SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SaintLeonidas

I agree that most movies that are coming out are absolute crap, but I guess if you don't like'em don't watch'em and hopefully the movie industry will either improve or die.Mochyc

last year was a great year for movies, and this year is shapeing up to be one also. I just think maybe people should start watch the good movies that come out instead of seeing the bad ones.

Tiefster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#10 Tiefster
Member since 2005 • 14639 Posts
I'd rather go see a play than watch a movie but hey without the movies I wouldn't have seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall or Strange Wilderness.
PsychoT4Prez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 PsychoT4Prez
Member since 2008 • 585 Posts
As long as Will Ferrell is still making comedies and new Bond and Batman movies are coming out then no they shouldn't stop making movies.
pyr0_d3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 pyr0_d3th
Member since 2008 • 245 Posts
movies may suck but ones in a wile we find a good one
Private_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 Private_Adam
Member since 2005 • 9864 Posts
No, movies are fun to watch and it's a good way to kill time.
ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts
No good movies??? How bout james bond, indiana Jones, Iron Man, Dark Knight, "Children of Men, No country for old Men... etc.. There are so many good movie you just have to start watching them instead of the bad ones.
MasterKingMP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MasterKingMP
Member since 2008 • 1740 Posts

No, my whole life has revolved around Film.

mattyftm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mattyftm
Member since 2005 • 7306 Posts
Saying "lests stop making bad films" would make sense. But all films? no.
Hungry_bunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Hungry_bunny
Member since 2006 • 14293 Posts
Seriously, I think movies will stay forever. Even after the birth of virtual reality.
famicommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 famicommander
Member since 2008 • 8524 Posts
I don't think I'd notice if movies stopping coming out. Iron Man is the first that I've wanted to see enough to pay for it since Rocky Balboa.
cornholio157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19 cornholio157
Member since 2005 • 4603 Posts

[QUOTE="PurelogicsBack"]Should we stop making moves and find some other form of entertainment, Romance, isn't romantic and really fake no matter high def it is. Horror isn't scary any more. Drama is boring. Musicals are pathetic. Kids movies are dumb, we don't give children enough credit I bet kids are sick of of the cheesy moves they are forced to watch. Know what I mean, I know movies are fun, but is it possible to replace dvds blue-ray, VHS and come-up with something else? SaintLeonidas

lol like what? That form of entertainment has been around for hundreds of years.

actually it hasnt even been out for 100 years, any way i think they should make more movies id actually watch

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SaintLeonidas
[QUOTE="SaintLeonidas"]

[QUOTE="PurelogicsBack"]Should we stop making moves and find some other form of entertainment, Romance, isn't romantic and really fake no matter high def it is. Horror isn't scary any more. Drama is boring. Musicals are pathetic. Kids movies are dumb, we don't give children enough credit I bet kids are sick of of the cheesy moves they are forced to watch. Know what I mean, I know movies are fun, but is it possible to replace dvds blue-ray, VHS and come-up with something else? cornholio157

actually it hasnt even been out for 100 years, any way i think they should make more movies id actually watch

Whats a movie? Its basically a play on film, plays have been around for hundred of years, films are advanced, upgraded versions of them, so yes, the form of entertainment of watching actors on sets with a script and stroy has been around for hundreds of years.

Master_Jdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 Master_Jdog
Member since 2008 • 832 Posts
This is a dumb thread of course not, most people are still entertaned by movies (including me
ALTER_duo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ALTER_duo
Member since 2007 • 2206 Posts

you're out of your mind.... that would lose so much money for the U.S....

joeytentz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 joeytentz
Member since 2008 • 754 Posts
Crappy movies, yes.
the1stfandb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points