SE W580i Camera Problem

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BassKreator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BassKreator
Member since 2007 • 531 Posts

Hey guys my phones camera is messed up big time. When i want to use the camera, i select it and then a message appears saying, "Another application is running. Close it and then start the camera." However I dont have any other application running. Ive tried turning my phone and going through every application to see if its running. Ive tried updating my phone which didnt help. Has this ever happened to anyone? Any solutions?

dk00111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 dk00111
Member since 2007 • 3123 Posts

Hey guys my phones camera is messed up big time. When i want to use the camera, i select it and then a message appears saying, "Another application is running. Close it and then start the camera." However I dont have any other application running. Ive tried turning my phone and going through every application to see if its running. Ive tried updating my phone which didnt help. Has this ever happened to anyone? Any solutions?

BassKreator
This happened to mine after I sent it in for a repair. I'm not really sure what causes it. The w580i is a horrible phone as far as durability goes, and really hurts the Sony Ericsson brand IMO. Try calling Sony to see what's up, they might be able to help.
BassKreator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 BassKreator
Member since 2007 • 531 Posts

[QUOTE="BassKreator"]

dk00111

This happened to mine after I sent it in for a repair. I'm not really sure what causes it. The w580i is a horrible phone as far as durability goes, and really hurts the Sony Ericsson brand IMO. Try calling Sony to see what's up, they might be able to help.

alright ill try that thank you