Roll Call!! What's your fav breakfast?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#501 Toph_Girl250
Member since 2008 • 48978 Posts
[QUOTE="metroidprime55"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"][QUOTE="metroidprime55"] What book are you reading?

my world domination plans.

I'm going to have to proof-read them.

No one's gonna read any of my secret plans, *takes them with me and runs away.*
Zuzuvela

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#502 Zuzuvela
Member since 2013 • 1993 Posts
They sure ain't a problem in North-Eastern America either, we get pretty colorful leaves in the Fall.Toph_Girl250
So why would either of us be afraid of something that we dont have to deal with?
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#503 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts

Hello, bros. So, I got a tattoo. My daughter's name. Love it. It sort of stings...

double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#504 double_decker
Member since 2006 • 146090 Posts
Been a long time since I've had time to come here, sorry about that :( Hope all has been well with everyone :)
funkadelichika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#505 funkadelichika
Member since 2006 • 8904 Posts
Been a long time since I've had time to come here, sorry about that :( Hope all has been well with everyone :)double_decker
old folks of RC UNITE! or not...whatever. cookie?
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#506 double_decker
[QUOTE="funkadelichika"] old folks of RC UNITE! or not...whatever. cookie?

Only if it comes with a hug and smooch on the cheek :oops:
funkadelichika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#507 funkadelichika
[QUOTE="double_decker"][QUOTE="funkadelichika"] old folks of RC UNITE! or not...whatever. cookie?

Only if it comes with a hug and smooch on the cheek :oops:

Smoooch...tis a funny word. smmoooooo....ch. :o Is there a kiss emote? hmmm :P :| :):cry:
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#508 double_decker
[QUOTE="funkadelichika"] Smoooch...tis a funny word. smmoooooo....ch. :o Is there a kiss emote? hmmm :P :| :):cry:

That it is, so how're you doing hun? Things been ok?
funkadelichika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#509 funkadelichika
[QUOTE="double_decker"][QUOTE="funkadelichika"] Smoooch...tis a funny word. smmoooooo....ch. :o Is there a kiss emote? hmmm :P :| :):cry:

That it is, so how're you doing hun? Things been ok?

Nope...not remotely ok! But I'm trying...forcing self to beeee....somewhat...norMALLLLLLLL.... Error error....does not compute.
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#510 double_decker
[QUOTE="funkadelichika"] Nope...not remotely ok! But I'm trying...forcing self to beeee....somewhat...norMALLLLLLLL.... Error error....does not compute.

Normal is over rated anyways <3
funkadelichika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#511 funkadelichika
[QUOTE="double_decker"][QUOTE="funkadelichika"] Nope...not remotely ok! But I'm trying...forcing self to beeee....somewhat...norMALLLLLLLL.... Error error....does not compute.

Normal is over rated anyways <3

The sans normal is lonesome
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#512 double_decker
[QUOTE="funkadelichika"] The sans normal is lonesome

You'll find someone hun, if an ugly alcoholic like myself can then an attractive young lady like yourself will be able to, for now just focus on you and getting yourself back to a good place.
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#513 Toph_Girl250
I see DD is back. O_O
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#514 double_decker
I see DD is back. O_OToph_Girl250
Hopefully you like what you see? :P
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#515 Toph_Girl250
Yes, so how was your trip to the Bermuda Triangle? If you ask me, I think you've been stranded there for a while. :P
funkadelichika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#516 funkadelichika
[QUOTE="double_decker"][QUOTE="funkadelichika"] The sans normal is lonesome

You'll find someone hun, if an ugly alcoholic like myself can then an attractive young lady like yourself will be able to, for now just focus on you and getting yourself back to a good place.

But I never remember being in a good place. I don't know what it is. It's hard to get there when you don't know where there is. AND HI...in case I did not say it... HOW ARE YOU?
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#517 double_decker
Yes, so how was your trip to the Bermuda Triangle? If you ask me, I think you've been stranded there for a while. :PToph_Girl250
Yeah, the wife had less hours over the last month so I've been doing extra overtime, she's back to normal hours though so hopefully I can get more time for some gaming and being on here again :)
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#518 double_decker
[QUOTE="funkadelichika"] But I never remember being in a good place. I don't know what it is. It's hard to get there when you don't know where there is. AND HI...in case I did not say it... HOW ARE YOU?

Having help puts you in a better place than you were, so there is that at least. I'm fine, just living the boring existence of married life, and doing some drinking and gaming.
funkadelichika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#519 funkadelichika
DRINK AND ...ooops caplocks...-_- drink and game with JEN!
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#520 Toph_Girl250
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Yes, so how was your trip to the Bermuda Triangle? If you ask me, I think you've been stranded there for a while. :Pdouble_decker
Yeah, the wife had less hours over the last month so I've been doing extra overtime, she's back to normal hours though so hopefully I can get more time for some gaming and being on here again :)

That's good to hear, I say this is good news. The weather's been nice and warm lately in my town, just the way I like it. :cool:
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#521 Toph_Girl250
[QUOTE="double_decker"][QUOTE="funkadelichika"] But I never remember being in a good place. I don't know what it is. It's hard to get there when you don't know where there is. AND HI...in case I did not say it... HOW ARE YOU?

Having help puts you in a better place than you were, so there is that at least. I'm fine, just living the boring existence of married life, and doing some drinking and gaming.

I've been gaming a lot lately on Final Fantasy Seven. I nearly have that game 100 percent complete.
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#522 double_decker
DRINK AND ...ooops caplocks...-_- drink and game with JEN!funkadelichika
What do you have on PS3 that we could game together? :o
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#523 Toph_Girl250
DRINK AND ...ooops caplocks...-_- drink and game with JEN!funkadelichika
Sorry, I'm not a drinker. And what kinds of games?
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#524 double_decker
I've been gaming a lot lately on Final Fantasy Seven. I nearly have that game 100 percent complete.Toph_Girl250
It's been warm and nice here too :) I finished Dishonored and did some more stuff on AC III but then my desire to play the first Mass Effect took over so I'm playing them through again, from start to finish since I've played ME 2 and 3 but never the first one.
funkadelichika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#525 funkadelichika
[QUOTE="funkadelichika"]DRINK AND ...ooops caplocks...-_- drink and game with JEN!double_decker
What do you have on PS3 that we could game together? :o

Jeebus I unno...have a lot on there...with the ps plus and all. Dirt Showdown? VROOOOOOOOOOOOM or whatever else i haves...dungeon defenders? aaaahhhhh so much games. I thought you might just be like, "THIS" and I'd be like oki dude that. But really dunno after the great delete I haven't readded you yet or I did and you didn't accept and I don't know what we share and both have and actually play.
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#526 Toph_Girl250
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]I've been gaming a lot lately on Final Fantasy Seven. I nearly have that game 100 percent complete.double_decker
It's been warm and nice here too :) I finished Dishonored and did some more stuff on AC III but then my desire to play the first Mass Effect took over so I'm playing them through again, from start to finish since I've played ME 2 and 3 but never the first one.

Those sound like good games, by the way, have you ever played Final Fantasy 7? If so, have you ever beaten the game?
funkadelichika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#527 funkadelichika
[QUOTE="funkadelichika"]DRINK AND ...ooops caplocks...-_- drink and game with JEN!Toph_Girl250
Sorry, I'm not a drinker. And what kinds of games?

I'v been playing...dungeon defenders,Dirt Showdown, KOF 13,havent played MW3 or BF3 in awhile...or blops... hmmm I should go look.
guildclaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#528 guildclaws
Member since 2009 • 7921 Posts
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]I've been gaming a lot lately on Final Fantasy Seven. I nearly have that game 100 percent complete.double_decker

Glad you're enjoying the first one, i didn't, goddamn that game was a chore to complete (had to complete it twice and all side quests and Collectibles to make the perfect save to import it to ME2) and the massive lag (even when it's installed) on Xbox 360 certainly didn't help improving my enjoyment :x
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#529 double_decker
[QUOTE="funkadelichika"] Jeebus I unno...have a lot on there...with the ps plus and all. Dirt Showdown? VROOOOOOOOOOOOM or whatever else i haves...dungeon defenders? aaaahhhhh so much games. I thought you might just be like, "THIS" and I'd be like oki dude that. But really dunno after the great delete I haven't readded you yet or I did and you didn't accept and I don't know what we share and both have and actually play.

I don't think you ever readded me, so you better go do that now, Double_Decker83 :P
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#530 double_decker
[QUOTE="guildclaws"] Glad you're enjoying the first one, i didn't, goddamn that game was a chore to complete (had to complete it twice and all side quests and Collectibles to make the perfect save to import it to ME2) and the massive lag (even when it's installed) on Xbox 360 certainly didn't help improving my enjoyment :x

I've definitely been enjoying it, so far the PS3 version is pretty well polished, not a lot of lag and I haven't found any glitches yet. Basically I've just been loving being back in the ME world :)
funkadelichika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#531 funkadelichika
[QUOTE="double_decker"][QUOTE="funkadelichika"] Jeebus I unno...have a lot on there...with the ps plus and all. Dirt Showdown? VROOOOOOOOOOOOM or whatever else i haves...dungeon defenders? aaaahhhhh so much games. I thought you might just be like, "THIS" and I'd be like oki dude that. But really dunno after the great delete I haven't readded you yet or I did and you didn't accept and I don't know what we share and both have and actually play.

I don't think you ever readded me, so you better go do that now, Double_Decker83 :P

Oh I added or tried to add some random double decker person then...
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#532 double_decker
[QUOTE="funkadelichika"] Oh I added or tried to add some random double decker person then...

Must be, since I never got it :cry:
funkadelichika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#533 funkadelichika
Oh pfft yer not upset...and you've got it now! At least you should have it.
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#534 double_decker
Oh pfft yer not upset...and you've got it now! At least you should have it. funkadelichika
You know I missed you, you know I have always loved you woman and you were the one that disappeared on me :(
funkadelichika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#535 funkadelichika
[QUOTE="funkadelichika"]Oh pfft yer not upset...and you've got it now! At least you should have it. double_decker
You know I missed you, you know I have always loved you woman and you were the one that disappeared on me :(

Actually I don't fathom anyone missing me...my mind doesn't really comprehend that anybody cares, even if they say it a million times there always seems a reason why I don't believe or don't understand.I dissapeared on everyone...I can't get some of them back and it's quite upsetting. I wanna say it wasen't my fault look look what happend then! But... I can't use that excuse for all the times I lose it.
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#536 double_decker
[QUOTE="funkadelichika"] I know...I dissapeared on everyone...I can't get some of them back and it's quite upsetting. I wanna say it wasen't my fault look look what happend then! But... I can't use that excuse for all the times I lose it.

I'm just glad to have you back, and I still care, that has never, and will never change <3
guildclaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#537 guildclaws
[QUOTE="double_decker"][QUOTE="guildclaws"] Glad you're enjoying the first one, i didn't, goddamn that game was a chore to complete (had to complete it twice and all side quests and Collectibles to make the perfect save to import it to ME2) and the massive lag (even when it's installed) on Xbox 360 certainly didn't help improving my enjoyment :x

I've definitely been enjoying it, so far the PS3 version is pretty well polished, not a lot of lag and I haven't found any glitches yet. Basically I've just been loving being back in the ME world :)

Good then, how are you liking the game so far? for me personally i found Mass Effect 2 the best out of all 3 Games, it improved the Combat (Shooting in Mass Effect 1 sucked), no Mako (yay! no more exploring bland boring empty planets 50 times!) and the Final Mission is awesome and the ending is not as disappointing as 3, overall it is the best game story wise though in ME 3 the shooting is slightly improved but the graphic has been downgraded (the most noticeable downgraded graphics are the Terminus Armor, try wearing it in 2 and 3 and compare it, you can tell the differences like the "Mouth" of the Helmet not lighting up when Shepard speaks and the red line looks horrible when you look up close unlike ME2) and the story is not as good as the second one.
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#538 double_decker
Good then, how are you liking the game so far? for me personally i found Mass Effect 2 the best out of all 3 Games, it improved the Combat (Shooting in Mass Effect 1 sucked), no Mako (yay! no more exploring bland boring empty planets 50 times!) and the Final Mission is awesome and the ending is not as disappointing as 3, overall it is the best game story wise though in ME 3 the shooting is slightly improved but the graphic has been downgraded (the most noticeable downgraded graphics are the Terminus Armor, try wearing it in 2 and 3 and compare it, you can tell the differences like the "Mouth" of the Helmet not lighting up when Shepard speaks and the red line looks horrible when you look up close unlike ME2) and the story is not as good as the second one.guildclaws
I'm liking the game just fine so far although I am still very early on so I haven't had to take the Mako out yet, I've just reached the citadel for the first time, and I agree the combat is much better in the later games along with the leveling system, but I am thoroughly enjoying meeting the characters for the "first time" and actually experiencing the beginning instead of just reading about it from codecs in the 2nd and 3rd game.
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#539 Toph_Girl250
Pancakes or waffles?
funkadelichika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#540 funkadelichika
Pancakes or waffles?Toph_Girl250
fcuking waffles...WAFFLES GODDAMN IT!
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#541 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115434 Posts
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Pancakes or waffles?funkadelichika

I pick Jen
funkadelichika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#542 funkadelichika
[QUOTE="funkadelichika"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Pancakes or waffles?2ndWonder

I pick Jen

Since when do all you people know my name? :| I kid I kid...I think.
guildclaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#543 guildclaws
[QUOTE="double_decker"] I'm liking the game just fine so far although I am still very early on so I haven't had to take the Mako out yet, I've just reached the citadel for the first time, and I agree the combat is much better in the later games along with the leveling system, but I am thoroughly enjoying meeting the characters for the "first time" and actually experiencing the beginning instead of just reading about it from codecs in the 2nd and 3rd game.

So which characters tag along with you on missions? My favorite character in the first one is Wrex and Garrus but mostly Wrex, i always have them tag along with me on every mission because there aren't that many characters to pick and most of them are not interesting (Tali and Liara are ok but still Wrex and Garrus all the way), too bad Wrex only appears for like 10 minutes on screen in 2 and is only temporary in 3 :( also remember Sexyweapons? the user who frequently visits RC and has a Rainbow like colored pony avy??? he got a taste of the almighty banhammer just recently
guildclaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#544 guildclaws
[QUOTE="funkadelichika"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Pancakes or waffles?2ndWonder

I pick Jen

Wait isn't Jen a girl name?.........
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#545 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115434 Posts
[QUOTE="funkadelichika"] Since when do all you people know my name? :| I kid I kid...I think.

Everyone knows it? :o I know it since we used to chat on msn. But we don'ts anymores :(
funkadelichika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#546 funkadelichika
[QUOTE="2ndWonder"][QUOTE="funkadelichika"] Since when do all you people know my name? :| I kid I kid...I think.

Everyone knows it? :o I know it since we used to chat on msn. But we don'ts anymores :(

Well it doesn't really exist anymore...we could text! :O
Canuck3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#547 Canuck3000
Member since 2004 • 40562 Posts
Jen. Drinks. Now.
funkadelichika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#548 funkadelichika
Jen. Drinks. Now.Canuck3000
Pretty sure it'd take a few hours for us to meet up. lolz.
Canuck3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#549 Canuck3000
Member since 2004 • 40562 Posts
Ugh -_- This paralyzer is all I have
funkadelichika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#550 funkadelichika
[QUOTE="Canuck3000"]Ugh -_- This paralyzer is all I have

I have some coconut rum. I would share but you know you woulden't get here till like morning anyways. :P