Riot squads to be used on anti-illegal immigrant protesters

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TruthTellers
Member since 2012 • 3393 Posts

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/07/06/SOURCE-FEDS-To-Bring-in-Riot-Squad-Against-Illegal-Immigration-Protesters

It's about to get interesting.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

@TruthTellers said:

Exactly my thoughts.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TruthTellers

@Master_Live said:

@TruthTellers said:

Exactly my thoughts.

So, who's going to go on the midnight ride to warn the people that the Brownshirts are coming?

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Master_Live

@TruthTellers said:

@Master_Live said:

@TruthTellers said:

Exactly my thoughts.

So, who's going to go on the midnight ride to warn the people that the Brownshirts are coming?

Jose Revere.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TruthTellers

@Master_Live said:

@TruthTellers said:

@Master_Live said:

@TruthTellers said:

Exactly my thoughts.

Jose Revere.

Oh, I thought it was going to be Paulo Rivera.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

I don't see the problem here. The riot police aren't stopping them from protesting. They're preventing the protest from getting out of control.

You're allowed to protest to stop a bus full of immigrants from going into your town, but you aren't allowed to physically stop it.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Master_Live

@TruthTellers said:

@Master_Live said:

@TruthTellers said:

@Master_Live said:

@TruthTellers said:

Exactly my thoughts.

Jose Revere.

Oh, I thought it was going to be Paulo Rivera.

Oh you got me.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44562 Posts

I don't see the issue either, they're allowed to protest but not allowed to block traffic.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TruthTellers

@toast_burner said:

I don't see the problem here. The riot police aren't stopping them from protesting. They're preventing the protest from getting out of control.

You're allowed to protest to stop a bus full of immigrants from going into your town, but you aren't allowed to physically stop it.

Yes I know that, but the federal riot police, aka Storm Detachment, are the ground troops of the infected, uneducated illegal immigrant lawbreakers whom the people do not want in their communities. These infected invaders who don't speak English are not Americans and are not afforded the rights of Americans and if the people do not want them infesting their towns and villages, they have the right, nay the DUTY, to stop their invasion by force

If the assault troops of the federal government are now being dispatched to suppress the citizens of the United States with force then we are in civil war.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By deactivated-5b19214ec908b

@TruthTellers said:

@toast_burner said:

Yes I know that, but the federal riot police, aka Storm Detachment, are the ground troops of the infected, uneducated illegal immigrant lawbreakers whom the people do not want in their communities. These infected invaders who don't speak English are not Americans and are not afforded the rights of Americans and if the people do not want them infesting their towns and villages, they have the right, nay the DUTY, to stop their invasion by force

If the assault troops of the federal government are now being dispatched to suppress the citizens of the United States with force then we are in civil war.

Are you trolling or truly insane? I have a feeling you've been listening to too much Alex Jones.

It's also ironic to compare them to the Nazis while basically saying you want America to be an all white country where people use force to get rid of foreigners. You sound quite a lot like a Nazi supporter.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Master_Live

@TruthTellers said:

@toast_burner said:

These infected invaders who don't speak English are not Americans and are not afforded the rights of Americans and if the people do not want them infesting their towns and villages, they have the right, nay the DUTY, to stop their invasion by force

Should still be treated humanely and with dignity.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@TruthTellers said:

@toast_burner said:

No

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

Someone said to treat the illegal invaders with dignity? They aren't any different than someone who continuously breaks into your home. Would you treat a burglar with dignity?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

@Solaryellow said:

Someone said to treat the illegal invaders with dignity? They aren't any different than someone who continuously breaks into your home. Would you treat a burglar with dignity?

how are they even close to being the same?

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@toast_burner said:

@Solaryellow said:

Is that a serious question?

If it is, this is the answer: Illegals are breaking into and illegally entering the United States and instead of shipping them back to wherever they came from, we take care of them. They are violating the sovereignty of the United States. DO you know what is meant by sovereignty?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lostrib

@Solaryellow said:

@toast_burner said:

@Solaryellow said:

Is that a serious question?

If it is, this is the answer: Illegals are breaking into and illegally entering the United States and instead of shipping them back to wherever they came from, we take care of them. They are violating the sovereignty of the United States. DO you know what is meant by sovereignty?

"supreme power or authority."

"the authority of a state to govern itself or another state."

"Sovereignty' is a term used in many senses and is much abused. As used here, it implies a state's lawful control over it's territory generally to the exclusion of other states, authority to govern in that territory, and authority to apply law there"

"The supreme, absolute, and uncontrollable power by which any independent state is governed; supreme political authority; the supreme will; paramount control of the constitution and frame of government and its administration; the self-sufficient source of political power, from which all specific political powers are derived; the international independence of a state, combined with the right and power of regulating its internal affairs without foreign dictation;"

They're violating the US's ability to govern itself?

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Master_Live

Those two things aren't mutually exclusive. We should ship them back from where they came and we should do it in a humane and dignify way.

HailtotheQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By HailtotheQueen
Member since 2014 • 290 Posts
@Solaryellow said:

Yeah, there is nothing as annoying as a group of people who come from another country and take over your land.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TruthTellers
@Master_Live said:

@TruthTellers said:

@toast_burner said:

These infected invaders who don't speak English are not Americans and are not afforded the rights of Americans and if the people do not want them infesting their towns and villages, they have the right, nay the DUTY, to stop their invasion by force

I agree. I'm not saying they should be beaten, but with the feds now actively breaking the law by protecting these invaders, the people now have to take the law into their own hands by citizens arrests and deportations.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

For the people who are pro-illegal immigration there is a difference between not wanting to give illegal aliens a free pass and being racist against Latinos. Not all people who are against illegal immigration are racist and most of them have no problem with people coming here legally. To assume all people who are against illegal immigration are racist and comparing them to the KKK and their crusade against blacks is inaccurate.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 lostrib

@TruthTellers said:
@Master_Live said:

@TruthTellers said:

@toast_burner said:

I agree. I'm not saying they should be beaten, but with the feds now actively breaking the law by protecting these invaders, the people now have to take the law into their own hands by citizens arrests and deportations.

how are they breaking the law?

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TruthTellers

@ad1x2 said:

For the people who are pro-illegal immigration there is a difference between not wanting to give illegal aliens a free pass and being racist against Latinos. Not all people who are against illegal immigration are racist and most of them have no problem with people coming here legally. To assume all people who are against illegal immigration are racist and comparing them to the KKK and their crusade against blacks is inaccurate.

It's not only inaccurate, it's hate speech.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 lostrib

@TruthTellers said:

@ad1x2 said:

what hate speech?

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TruthTellers
@lostrib said:

@TruthTellers said:
@Master_Live said:

@TruthTellers said:

@toast_burner said:

Accessory and facilitation to a crime is itself a crime.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lostrib

@TruthTellers said:
@lostrib said:

@TruthTellers said:

Exactly what crime are they facilitating?

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TruthTellers

@lostrib said:

@TruthTellers said:

@ad1x2 said:

what hate speech?

I think calling people racist when they are not is hate speech.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 TruthTellers

@lostrib said:

@TruthTellers said:
@lostrib said:

@TruthTellers said:

I'm not responding to anymore of your questions. They're disrupting the topic.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By lostrib

@TruthTellers said:

@lostrib said:

@TruthTellers said:

@ad1x2 said:

what hate speech?

since when are racists a protected group of people?

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TruthTellers

@lostrib said:

@TruthTellers said:

@lostrib said:

@TruthTellers said:

@ad1x2 said:

what hate speech?

trolololololololol

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 lostrib

@TruthTellers said:

@lostrib said:

@TruthTellers said:

@lostrib said:

what hate speech?

trolololololololol

"In law, hate speech is any speech, gesture or conduct, writing, or display which is forbidden because it may incite violence or prejudicial action against or by a protected individual or group, or because it disparages or intimidates a protected individual or group."

"Thus, the Supreme Court embraced the idea that hate speech is permissible unless it will lead to imminent hate violence"

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 lostrib

@TruthTellers said:

@lostrib said:

@TruthTellers said:
@lostrib said:

@TruthTellers said:

I'm not responding to anymore of your questions. They're disrupting the topic.

So discussing the topic is disrupting the topic?

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#34 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts
@TruthTellers said:

Not really. It's just inaccurate.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TruthTellers

"The feds are pissed that they haven't been able to use this facility. Officers out there warned people that federal agents will be in Murrieta on Monday--they are going to get the next bus through no matter what."

What exactly does "no matter what" mean? If there are too many people for riot squads to handle, will they use pepper spray and flashbangs? When they run out of those, will the Brownshirts use guns and kill protesters without due process?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By lostrib

@TruthTellers said:

"The feds are pissed that they haven't been able to use this facility. Officers out there warned people that federal agents will be in Murrieta on Monday--they are going to get the next bus through no matter what."

What exactly does "no matter what" mean? If there are too many people for riot squads to handle, will they use pepper spray and flashbangs? When they run out of those, will the Brownshirts use guns and kill protesters without due process?

Is there any evidence besides hearsay that the federal agents ever said that or have any such plans?

Also, you complain that calling people racists is "hate speech" but you don't seem to have any problems calling people Nazis.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 TruthTellers

@vl4d_l3nin said:
@TruthTellers said:

That's your opinion and even though I disagree, I respect your opinion.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 lostrib

@TruthTellers said:

@vl4d_l3nin said:
@TruthTellers said:

That's your opinion and even though I disagree, I respect your opinion.

I don't respect your opinions

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#39 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

Not sure if TC is trolling or actually this stupid

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16879 Posts

To the TC: It's one thing to argue your viewpoint, but if you wanna act like a jerk and just start throwing insults out to other people, do so someplace else.