Resident Evil VS Underworld VS Blade movie series ...

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

MILLA JOVOVICH:

Resident Evil

Resident Evil Apocalypse

Resident Evil Extinction

Resident Evil Afterlife

Resident Evil Retribuition

KATE BECKINSALE:

Underworld

Underworld Evolution

Underworld:Rise of the Lycans

Underworld:Awakening

WESLEY SNIPES:

Blade

Blade II

Blade Trinity

Amongst Resident Evil, Underworld and Blade movie series which is your favourite series or favourite movies?

WELL ?

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

Mines UNDERWORLD for vampire/ werewolf gothic theme and UNDERWORLD EVOLUTION my fav.Above all KATE BECKINSALE.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

Of the three, I only have experience with two franchises: Resident Evil and Blade. I watched all of Blade movies and loved them. As for Resident Evil, I only watched those related to Umbrella Corporation and Jovovich and also liked them although they admittedly don't seem to be of that great quality overall. I watched some scenes of Underworld movie series after coincidentally catching them on TV and they seemed good enough. Don't know why I never watched any of them in full though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#4 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

I like all of them, although I feel like they all went down in quality the more movies they added to it. If I had to choose which of the 3 got more movies though, I'd have to say Blade...he was just so badass.

watchdogsrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#5 watchdogsrules
Member since 2014 • 551 Posts

Underworld, kate beckinsale is too hot.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts

It's like that (purely outlandish hypothetical) game of Marry / **** / Murder...

Marry Kate Beckinsale, **** Mila Jovovich, Murder Wesley Snipes (because I don't do dudes, let alone Sovereign Citizen dudes)

I find the whole vampire genre stupid though, it'd probably go down a lot more like this...

Loading Video...

one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6822 Posts

The first Resident Evil was decent, though they could have given it another name since it barely has any relations to the video game franchise. That's not to say the subsequent titles were better. On the contrary, it got progressively worse as they tried to shoehorn every character from the games (they nailed the costumes, but they all had one dimensional personalities and played second fiddle to Alice). The action got progressively ludicrous as well.

The first Underworld had a gothic and mystery vibe that added to the mystique of the main character Selene. Once they wrote more sequels, the character (and the series) has lost its charm.

I think Blade declined the least, but that's probably they stopped making more movies after the third.

Blade > Underworld > Resident Evil