This topic is locked from further discussion.

agentdandb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 agentdandb
Member since 2006 • 5891 Posts

I procrastinate with literally every bit of homework I get. I really want to break this habit, the only subject I always do my work for when I get it is Art.

Do you do it? How would I break this habit? I know the obvious answer is just do the work, but I've been doing this all my life. So how badly do you procrastinate?

I'm actually procrastinating right now, I have homework which was due today! But I didn't go to school today, so I'll hand it in tomorrow. I'm so bad :P

-Tish-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#2 -Tish-
Member since 2007 • 3624 Posts
Meh, I've been a procrastinator all my life. Procrastinating in college was difficult though. Then again I really didn't care all that much and thought I was wasting my time anyway.
Logan1616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Logan1616
Member since 2008 • 3424 Posts

I procrastinate with literally every bit of homework I get. I really want to break this habit, the only subject I always do my work for when I get it is Art.

Do you do it? How would I break this habit? I know the obvious answer is just do the work, but I've been doing this all my life. So how badly do you procrastinate?

I'm actually procrastinating right now, I have homework which was due today! But I didn't go to school today, so I'll hand it in tomorrow. I'm so bad :P

agentdandb
How do you break that habit? You simply go to school and do your work. Personally, I got rid of my Xbox.
warownslife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 warownslife
Member since 2010 • 5289 Posts

Well first off, Part of my page is fixed. yes. Also i do it a lot. You just reminded me i have HW too. Break it? Help. My dad is always saying: "Do your Homework" Says it more then i say shut up.

rockguy92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rockguy92
Member since 2007 • 21559 Posts
I never do...
Serial-No_3404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Serial-No_3404
Member since 2007 • 2876 Posts
I'm gonna quit being a procrastinator.....tomorrow...
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
best way is to stop OT-ing, but we all know that's too much of a sacrifice to make :P
agentdandb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 agentdandb
best way is to stop OT-ing, but we all know that's too much of a sacrifice to make :Pfunsohng
:lol: I think my main problem is I get distracted way to easily. I have a tv, xbox, laptop, iPod all in my room. And my phone starts ringing, I just stop the homework :P Maybe I should do homework somewhere else...:P But my current assignment I need to do it on my laptop, so I have a excuse to be on it right now :P
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
[QUOTE="funsohng"]best way is to stop OT-ing, but we all know that's too much of a sacrifice to make :Pagentdandb
:lol: I think my main problem is I get distracted way to easily. I have a tv, xbox, laptop, iPod all in my room. And my phone starts ringing, I just stop the homework :P Maybe I should do homework somewhere else...:P But my current assignment I need to do it on my laptop, so I have a excuse to be on it right now :P

yeah, my PS3 is connected to my Monitor 1 too, so I usually go to school library to study. They open pretty much 24/7 till Saturday and I'm thinking of buying a netbook and possibly a keyboard so I can do typing with that since netbook is so crappy I can't really do anything other than documenting and web surfing
PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts
I procrastinate WAY to much, and the fact most of my work is done on a computer doesn't help. It sucks because every time I'm lying in bed after a day of no work I'll think to myself "I'll get up early tomorrow and get lots of work done", but unfortunately it never happens...
agentdandb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 agentdandb
I procrastinate WAY to much, and the fact most of my work is done on a computer doesn't help. It sucks because every time I'm lying in bed after a day of no work I'll think to myself "I'll get up early tomorrow and get lots of work done", but unfortunately it never happens...PernicioEnigma
I'm the same! Because I hate writing, I usually type most of my homework up. I always set my alarm for 8am on a sunday, but it goes off. And I turn it off, and sleep to 11 :(
Arsephixiation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Arsephixiation
Member since 2010 • 379 Posts

Procrastination simply means you are trying to force yourself to do something you don't care about. Once you become a post-grad student, you will only be involving yourself in what you actually do care about, so hold fast and tight. Redemption will come in good time.

Raiden004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14 Raiden004
Member since 2009 • 1605 Posts

I used to never procrastinate but now lately I've been doing for everything. What's wrong with me?! :cry:

Saturos3091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 Saturos3091
Member since 2005 • 14937 Posts

There's nothing wrong with procrastination as long as you get your **** done.

That's my philosophy, so I wait until 2am to start 8 page papers and finish by 5am and then wake up really tired the next day. :P

agentdandb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 agentdandb

There's nothing wrong with procrastination as long as you get your **** done.

That's my philosophy, so I wait until 2am to start 8 page papers and finish by 5am and then wake up really tired the next day. :P

Saturos3091

Sounds like a plan :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2b34c3a42a1
deactivated-5b2b34c3a42a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-5b2b34c3a42a1
Member since 2009 • 2436 Posts

[QUOTE="funsohng"]best way is to stop OT-ing, but we all know that's too much of a sacrifice to make :Pagentdandb

Pretty much every procastinates, the only solution is to work. There's really nothing else to it.

Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#18 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts
Force of Will mate that's what helping me
knightsofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 knightsofwar
Member since 2006 • 956 Posts

I've been procrastinating on this paper for 2 weeks now, it's due tomorrow.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#20 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

It's so bad right now. I even stayed home today to make up some work, it's late now and I need to sleep and still haven't finished my work.