Poll: Would You Buy Breast Implants For Your Girlfriend?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for black_chamber99
black_chamber99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 black_chamber99
Member since 2010 • 1696 Posts

if she wanted them and money was no object for you?

8)

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
Pfft, if she wants them then she can pay for them herself.
binpink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 binpink
Member since 2009 • 9163 Posts

If I had the money, we talked about it, and it was the right decision for her, I'd buy them.

eta- I guess I'm assuming that your money was combined at this point. If your finances are separate, she can get them herself.

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
hell no...She won't need too. I'd rather have them natural.
Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Snipes_2
Member since 2009 • 17126 Posts
Pfft, if she wants them then she can pay for them herself.Treflis
I agree with this. I'm not paying for them, it's gross in my opinion anyways.
bloodling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 bloodling
Member since 2006 • 5822 Posts

No way, natural is the way to go. All these things disgust me (unless someone gets burned or something).

clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 clayron
Member since 2003 • 10121 Posts

If I had the money, we talked about it, and it was the right decision for her, I'd buy them.

binpink
Damnit! I have to agree with this because if it is that important to her how could I say "No"? But I would be FIRMLY against it. I love the natural look and feel. Also, I would hope any woman I am currently seeing is secure with the fact that I want only what she is currently offering, thus the reason why I am with her.
xhellcatx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 xhellcatx
Member since 2006 • 9015 Posts
... I want a reduction :( .... Really tho I think implants are pretty dumb... UNLESS you had breast cancer and yea.. lost your ta-tas. Thats totally different tho. Um... If your gf is super flat chested -ie 10 year old boy chest - then yanno.. mebby. but if shes got a cup size to begin with.. then she should be happy with that.
cheesyjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 cheesyjon
Member since 2009 • 45844 Posts

Maybe a wife. Not a girlfriend.

Oh jeez. That didn't come out right. :|

scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 scorch-62
Member since 2006 • 29763 Posts
I like people, not body parts.
binpink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 binpink

[QUOTE="binpink"]

clayron

Damnit! I have to agree with this because if it is that important to her how could I say "No"? But I would be FIRMLY against it. I love the natural look and feel. Also, I would hope any woman I am currently seeing is secure with the fact that I want only what she is currently offering, thus the reason why I am with her.

I think you can say no in certain circumstances. Like if she wants some HUGE totally unreasonable and dangerous size or something. Eew. :P That's out of control regardless of if it's important to her. It's good you like her for her and that she knows that- that's key because she can do it for all the wrong reasons. But people's bodies change over time anyway (for ex. if she ever had a baby) so what she's currently offering won't be current forever. So you don't want her thinking that you won't appreciate her natural changes.

Overall I think way too many women mess with perfection. :?

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts
Nope. If I wasn't able to convince her that she didn't need to do anything like that to her body, then I'm not sure we should be together.
CBR600-RR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 CBR600-RR
Member since 2008 • 9695 Posts

She wants them, but I'm not paying. ^_^

binpink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 binpink

... I want a reduction :( .... Really tho I think implants are pretty dumb... UNLESS you had breast cancer and yea.. lost your ta-tas. Thats totally different tho. Um... If your gf is super flat chested -ie 10 year old boy chest - then yanno.. mebby. but if shes got a cup size to begin with.. then she should be happy with that. xhellcatx

You have a cup size and yet you want yours changed. :?

bloodling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 bloodling

I think you can say no in certain circumstances. Like if she wants some HUGE totally unreasonable and dangerous size or something. Eew. :P

binpink

I think you can say no in all circumstances... It's your money, after all.

RTUUMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 RTUUMM
Member since 2008 • 4859 Posts

Hell no, fakeboobs are lame and pointless, big waste of money. I love them natural 8)

binpink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 binpink

[QUOTE="binpink"]

I think you can say no in certain circumstances. Like if she wants some HUGE totally unreasonable and dangerous size or something. Eew. :P

bloodling

I think you can say no in all circumstances... It's your money, after all.

In my original comment I specified if money was combined, so basically if you're married.

xhellcatx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 xhellcatx
Member since 2006 • 9015 Posts

[QUOTE="xhellcatx"]... I want a reduction :( .... Really tho I think implants are pretty dumb... UNLESS you had breast cancer and yea.. lost your ta-tas. Thats totally different tho. Um... If your gf is super flat chested -ie 10 year old boy chest - then yanno.. mebby. but if shes got a cup size to begin with.. then she should be happy with that. binpink

You have a cup size and yet you want yours changed. :?

my natural size is too big for my health's sake. Nothing but back problems. If I had no back problems, Id be ok with it, but honestly its pure pain at the end of the day, all cause im too big up top. That, and its SUPER hard finding any undergarments that fit unless i wanna pay an arm, leg, tooth, and right eye at a "Specialty" store. ....which i cant afford.
clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 clayron

I think you can say no in certain circumstances. Like if she wants some HUGE totally unreasonable and dangerous size or something. Eew. :P That's out of control regardless of if it's important to her. It's good you like her for her and that she knows that- that's key because she can do it for all the wrong reasons. But people's bodies change over time anyway (for ex. if she ever had a baby) so what she's currently offering won't be current forever. So you don't want her thinking that you won't appreciate her natural changes.

Overall I think way too many women mess with perfection. :?

binpink

I will use the "No" sparingly in an effort to keep peace in my relationship. :P But I want any woman I am dating to know that regardless of her changes I got with her because she is beautiful. Changes happen over time, but if we've spent a reasonable amount of time together then she should be beautiful all the time. Anyone who can see their woman first thing in the morning and still thinks she is beautiful can deal with any change she goes through. I think its up to the man in the relationship to help make a woman secure with herself, if she isn't after a certain change, to help develop a healthy self image with the new changes.

bloodling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 bloodling

In my original comment I specified if money was combined, so basically if you're married.

binpink

I see, well personally I would still say no because I wouldn't like it at all, and I think she would respect that.

Mr_Cumberdale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#21 Mr_Cumberdale
Member since 2004 • 10189 Posts
Nope. I don't care for breasts.
mystic_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22 mystic_knight
Member since 2003 • 13801 Posts

No way, natural is the way to go. All these things disgust me (unless someone gets burned or something).

bloodling
This man knows his stuff. Artificial implants turn a girl from looking beautiful natural, turning into an object to display sexual interest to the public.. thanks but no thanks. If i ever knew that my partner wants to do that, ill just quit the relationship. 2 of the biggest turn offs are plastic surgery (when not needed) and smoking (drugs inclusive).
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
No way that's sick
Immortalica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Immortalica
Member since 2008 • 6309 Posts
No way, natural boobies are better.
WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

No, I prefer a natural woman. Anyone who claims it is for self esteem will still have self esteem problems even afterwards, new boobs will not help. Personally, I like a smaller breasted woman.

Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
Absolutely not.
binpink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 binpink

I will use the "No" sparingly in an effort to keep peace in my relationship. :P But I want any woman I am dating to know that regardless of her changes I got with her because she is beautiful. Changes happen over time, but if we've spent a reasonable amount of time together then she should be beautiful all the time. Anyone who can see their woman first thing in the morning and still thinks she is beautiful can deal with any change she goes through. I think its up to the man in the relationship to help make a woman secure with herself, if she isn't after a certain change, to help develop a healthy self image with the new changes.

clayron

Sounds good to me!

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
I agree with hellcat on the cancer thing. I'd probably get implants if I lost my boobs to cancer too, but only to the same size they are now, and that would be my only reason for getting them. I can't really put into perspective buying somebody else breast implants, but if I were dating anyone I'd be dating them for how they are, I'd be very upset if they wanted surgery to change themselves, save for correcting disfigurement or something from a disease or accident.
jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

I like the twins to be natural. But, I wouldn't complain if they were enhanced.

CBR600-RR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 CBR600-RR
Member since 2008 • 9695 Posts

Get implants girls, your boobs will go saggy when you're older otherwise. :lol:

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#31 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

No, I prefer them to be natural. I would hope I'd fall in love with a woman that was comfortable with her breasts.

jaqulle999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 jaqulle999
Member since 2009 • 2897 Posts
... I want a reduction :( .... Really tho I think implants are pretty dumb... UNLESS you had breast cancer and yea.. lost your ta-tas. Thats totally different tho. Um... If your gf is super flat chested -ie 10 year old boy chest - then yanno.. mebby. but if shes got a cup size to begin with.. then she should be happy with that. xhellcatx
i agree, if she has a cup size than im not paying
MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33 MistressMinako
Member since 2008 • 45964 Posts
I want a reduction... so she can get half of my fattiness in mine. Problem solved. :P For real.... um.. nah. Wait... am I marrying this girl? I am not going to buy someone something huge like that if I don't know if it's going to last... sure she can leave me no matter what but still...
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#34 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts
No, nothing better than real.
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts

If she wants them, and that will make her happy...then YES
-life is too short to be unhappy (though it could mean some deeper issues are present...which would negate the happiness thing...though that is not always the case)

Personally I do not like the feel or look of them...did not like the feel AT ALL

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
I don't care about breasts.
gamefree2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 gamefree2
Member since 2006 • 2073 Posts

Probably not.

poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

Get her a new pair of funbags and she ****s off with the milkman - I can see it now. But no, I probably wouldn't pay for them - I would be curious as to why and try and convince her not to if it was purely vanity, but whatever the outcome its up to her what she does with her baps innit.

clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 clayron
I don't care about breasts.ghoklebutter
O_o That's like...not cool man.
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts

Get implants girls, your boobs will go saggy when you're older otherwise. :lol:

CBR600-RR
natural sagging >>>>>>>> soccer ball boobs. and when you get old your skin thins, so it'll be even more stupid looking.
bloodling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 bloodling

If she wants them, and that will make her happy...then YES -life is too short to be unhappy (though it could mean some deeper issues are present...which would negate the happiness thing...though that is not always the case) Personally I do not like the feel or look of them...did not like feel at allrawsavon

If she's not happy because of that (even though you clearly love her without these things), then all it does is show the deeper issues you mentionned.

Lost-Memory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Lost-Memory
Member since 2009 • 1556 Posts
HELL NO. Implants are nasty. Why the hell would someone want to put silicone inside of them just to have a big ugly scar and bigger, far uglier melons.
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts

[QUOTE="rawsavon"]If she wants them, and that will make her happy...then YES -life is too short to be unhappy (though it could mean some deeper issues are present...which would negate the happiness thing...though that is not always the case) Personally I do not like the feel or look of them...did not like feel at allbloodling

If she's not happy because of that (even though you clearly love her without these things), then all it does is show the deeper issues you mentionned.

Some girls YES...but some NO -some girls boobs are jacked up, and like it or not that is a big part of the way the world views them -mastectomy -she could have small A's -any number reasons someone could want to change something w/out having deep issues Though I do believe there are issues with many of the girls that do...just not all Just imagine if you had a really small 'area' and it was on display all the time...you might want to do something about it as well
binpink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 binpink

[QUOTE="rawsavon"]If she wants them, and that will make her happy...then YES -life is too short to be unhappy (though it could mean some deeper issues are present...which would negate the happiness thing...though that is not always the case) Personally I do not like the feel or look of them...did not like feel at allbloodling

Has anyone here seen ugly natural boobs, or are we just assuming the woman's boobs look amazing to begin with? Because boobs can be natural and ugly, have formation and size issues, all kinds of things that would make a woman feel bad about them. It's easy to say "She has problems if she worries about how she looks!" but that's often coming from people who do not ever experience that themselves. (Not really directed at you bloodling, just sayin'.)

psychobrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#45 psychobrew
Member since 2008 • 8888 Posts
No. Implants look terrible and they feel even worse.
GHlegend77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 GHlegend77
Member since 2009 • 10328 Posts
[QUOTE="black_chamber99"]

if she wanted them and money was no object for you?

8)

No, because she's 14... and doesn't need them ;]
clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 clayron

[QUOTE="bloodling"]

[QUOTE="rawsavon"]If she wants them, and that will make her happy...then YES -life is too short to be unhappy (though it could mean some deeper issues are present...which would negate the happiness thing...though that is not always the case) Personally I do not like the feel or look of them...did not like feel at allbinpink

Has anyone here seen ugly natural boobs, or are we just assuming the woman's boobs look amazing to begin with? Because boobs can be natural and ugly, have formation and size issues, all kinds of things that would make a woman feel bad about them. It's easy to say "She has problems if she worries about how she looks!" but that's often coming from people who do not ever experience that themselves. (Not really directed at you bloodling, just sayin'.)

I knew a girl in high school who had two different sized breasts. It was awfully weird to look at. She wore a padded bra, then had to pad her bra so it fit comfortably. She was teased unmercifully. Great ass though.
sboyer2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 sboyer2
Member since 2010 • 941 Posts
Yeah my ***** has like B's at best i told her to get implants and she originally said no so I broke up with her for a while but then the other girl I was fooling around with found a steady boyfriend so I took her back. I told her I'd go half with her if she wants to get at least a solid looking C
Im_single

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Im_single
Member since 2008 • 5134 Posts
Yeah my ***** has like B's at best i told her to get implants and she originally said no so I broke up with her for a while but then the other girl I was fooling around with found a steady boyfriend so I took her back. I told her I'd go half with her if she wants to get at least a solid looking Csboyer2
You are a terrible, terrible person. Also breast implants look like crap, don't care how small or weird my GF's boobs are, breast implants are just awful.