Pet Peeves- What annoys the **** out of you?

• 158 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AirGuitarist87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#151 AirGuitarist87
Member since 2006 • 9499 Posts

Oh, and people who write "/thread".

And people who will inevitably quote me saying "/thread" because they think they're being funny.

kylekatarn10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#152 kylekatarn10
Member since 2005 • 2818 Posts

The noise that is made when a banana is chewedseabiscuit8686

I have to admit I laughed a bit at this.

go-cizmek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#153 go-cizmek
Member since 2007 • 1782 Posts
Mosquitos during summer. You want to fall asleep and then you hear this annoying "zzzzzzz" sound around your head, but it never lands anywhere and you just want to kill that damn mosquito! Now that is ANNOYING!
stevenk4k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#154 stevenk4k5
Member since 2005 • 5608 Posts

Mosquitos during summer. You want to fall asleep and then you hear this annoying "zzzzzzz" sound around your head, but it never lands anywhere and you just want to kill that damn mosquito! Now that is ANNOYING!go-cizmek

There must be some big ass mosquito's where you live. :shock: I've never been able to hear a mosquito flying around me.

Skylarkell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Skylarkell
Member since 2007 • 2797 Posts
[QUOTE="AirGuitarist87"]

Oh, and people who write "/thread".

And people who will inevitably quote me saying "/thread" because they think they're being funny.

[/QUOTE/]

/Thread :P

I had to do it.

It is kinda annoying though.

Big_player

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#156 Big_player
Member since 2004 • 6187 Posts
At parties when people don't know their drinking or substance limits and they have to be taken care of for the rest of the night.
JC346

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#157 JC346
Member since 2007 • 4886 Posts

People who pose. It really pisses me off. One of my friends poses as a skateboarder. He thinks he is the next Tony Hawk when in reality, he sucks. Whenever someone does a cool trick and he is around, he always names the trick that he did and then adds "It isn't that hard of a trick" to the end of the sentence. He then attempts the trick. He ollies then tries to kick the board but it falls. He then says "Wow, I just landed like ten of those yesterday!! I don't know why I can't do one today!!" You suck. Thats why.

He also thinks he is the biggest fan of Iron Maiden and Metallica. Whenever I favorite music on my youtube account, he favorites whatever I do. Then he comes into school and says, "Hey, ever hear of the song (song name)? It's so awesome." It gets me so angry I want to kill myself sometimes.

fartmixer26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 fartmixer26
Member since 2008 • 830 Posts

whenever i go to Gamestop, the employees are constantly asking me if i need help as if i'm going to steal something. and trust me they aren't just being helpful, i know the diference

oh, and when people don't wash their hands after using the bathrom. like in public restrooms when they come out of a stall/leave a urinal and just walk out of the bathroom, especially in the food court at the mall

vidplayer8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#159 vidplayer8
Member since 2006 • 18549 Posts
[QUOTE="vidplayer8"]

Only two people in my family actually knock, and the other two just come right on in :x

here are some complaints i have against my family:

First we start with my mother. She's always there to push me, and make sure I get my education and be successful. But she likes to control things, for example she keeps telling me I should drop the science and go into medicine. Specifacally medicine where I could help older people. Yeah, thats not happening. Also she employs 0 logic in the things she does. I mean he actions seem to have no bearing or reason. Again for example she may not realize it, but unplugging the modem, and hiding it in your room helps no one, and yet hurts everyone. I haven't been able to really post or blog for aobut 5 days because she felt compelled to punish us. The next person, is going to be my half-brother. I've never met someone whom I could actually hate. He's pretty cool, I mean he as a 360 so I get to play it. But my god he is such a selfish ungrateful bastard. he is 20 years of old, and always has to be right and things have to go his way 365 days a year, 7 days a week. For example, yesterday was father's day. We had some KFC, and he didn't want it. So he gets an attitude and just complains all day. And then, there's a lot going on with my grandfather and grandmother. And when asked if he could help out more, he just said he wasn't gonna do as told by people who don't give him what he wants. And then he's a huge hypocrite. Like everything he does is right. And no matter what we do, we're instantly wrong. He lives here fore free, and doesn't pay rent. I mean what the hell? As for my dad, and my sister. For the most part, they're the only two who I can actually put up with

auron_16

There, don't you feel better? :)

I wrote that over the summer, and it still holds true :(