oh no! what should i do?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bminns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bminns
Member since 2004 • 4052 Posts

ok i was sitting in anatomy today while the class was going overĀ our test we took on tuesday. this girl at my lab table decides to circle the answers on the test so she can have a copy of it for the final (we used scantrons to take the test). the problem is, we are supposed to give back the tests because they are the teacher's copies. while she was circling the answers on the test, i told her it wasnt a good idea, but she did it anyways.

so at the end of the class she walks up by herself and just gives the teacher her scantron. the teacher asked her where her copy of the test was, and she said she didnt get one. our teacher looked like he didnt buy her explanation at all, so he asked her againĀ wheere her copy of the test was. she comes back to our table and grabs my test (i wasnt paying attention btw, i noticed she had my test when she was walking away), so she gives the teacher my test and walks out of the class. now the whole class is giving their scantrons and tests to the teacher, and i just give the teacher my scantron and leave the class. the teacher didnt say anything to me as i was walking out, so i thought everything was fine.

so i get home and i start to worry about what had happened (and ticked because that girl took my copy of the test to turn in to the teacher), so i callĀ my professor and let him know that theĀ girl took my copy of the test, and thats why iĀ didnt turn in a copy with myĀ scantron. i also said i didnt know why she took my copy, but she did.

did i do the right thing in telling him? i was getting really paranoid about getting into trouble with school, so thats why i decided to call the teacher and tell him. i kind of feel bad about ratting her out (we are pretty good friends in class), but she's the one who took my copy of the test. what do you guys think?

sorry this is pretty long, thank you if you got through it all! :P

andyxm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 andyxm
Member since 2006 • 6194 Posts
better her to get penalized than you.
BobbyTurkalino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: -4

#3 BobbyTurkalino
Member since 2003 • 31460 Posts
Your topic title is misleading.
lord_mordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lord_mordain
Member since 2003 • 3788 Posts
NARC!

Seriously, you both had left.Ā  I would have offered no further explanation unless questioned.Ā  And by that time, you could have made up just about anything, or simply feigned ignorance.

Was she hot?
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#5 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
You didn't rat her out, she was the one that screwed you over by taking your copy.Ā 
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115429 Posts
you better not get in trouble, so think of the right thing to do
-Karayan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 -Karayan-
Member since 2006 • 6713 Posts
Screw her, tell on her. Why should you be punished?
bminns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 bminns

Your topic title is misleading.HillyBilly

whoopsĀ i forgot to change it. i was in the middle of typing it when i decided to call the teacher.

nobodyshero87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nobodyshero87
Member since 2006 • 22210 Posts
you did the right thing, its better to save yourself rather than keeping silent for a girl that has no respect for anyone.
bminns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 bminns

NARC!

Seriously, you both had left.Ā  I would have offered no further explanation unless questioned.Ā  And by that time, you could have made up just about anything, or simply feigned ignorance.

Was she hot?
lord_mordain

yeah but paranoia was setting in, and i didnt want to get into trouble. i honestly was worried about getting kicked out of theĀ anatomy clsĀ (maybe even out of college?) for being a part of it. i just didnt want the teacher to have the wrong idea so thats why i called him and talked to him about it.

and for your question, she's one of the hottest chicks in the cls.

-Karayan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 -Karayan-
Member since 2006 • 6713 Posts

[QUOTE="lord_mordain"]NARC!

Seriously, you both had left. I would have offered no further explanation unless questioned. And by that time, you could have made up just about anything, or simply feigned ignorance.

Was she hot?
bminns

yeah but paranoia was setting in, and i didnt want to get into trouble. i honestly was worried about getting kicked out of the anatomy cls (maybe even out of college?) for being a part of it. i just didnt want the teacher to have the wrong idea so thats why i called him and talked to him about it.

Congratz, by telling on her you have shown you don't think through your lower extremity.
rob1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rob1101
Member since 2004 • 3435 Posts
for a sec i thought this was going to be one of those belair things
zombiemenace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 zombiemenace
Member since 2007 • 1026 Posts
Dont let people screw you over she should of just left it alone and not have involed you
Avatar image for metallica_fan42
metallica_fan42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#15 metallica_fan42
Member since 2006 • 21143 Posts

I wouldn't want to get in trouble for something I didn't do. Break in to school and swap the tests?

demon_turkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 demon_turkey
Member since 2004 • 10220 Posts
if it was me i'd have waited to see if the teacher confronted me, but w/e, as long as u dont get in trouble for something you didnt do
staindcoldlp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 staindcoldlp
Member since 2004 • 15121 Posts
I would have done the same thing. She's the one that did something wrong. Not you.
gameboi_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 gameboi_92
Member since 2007 • 4613 Posts
I guess you did the right thing. But how did you call your teacher?
bminns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 bminns

I guess you did the right thing. But how did you call your teacher?gameboi_92

with a telephone :P .... seriously though (i'm assuming you're not in college yet) the teacher's office phone # is in the cls syllabus.

bminns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 bminns
[QUOTE="bminns"]

Seriously, you both had left. I would have offered no further explanation unless questioned. And by that time, you could have made up just about anything, or simply feigned ignorance.

Was she hot?
-Karayan-

yeah but paranoia was setting in, and i didnt want to get into trouble. i honestly was worried about getting kicked out of the anatomy cls (maybe even out of college?) for being a part of it. i just didnt want the teacher to have the wrong idea so thats why i called him and talked to him about it.

Congratz, by telling on her you have shown you don't think through your lower extremity.

thanks

K4ss3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#21 K4ss3r
Member since 2004 • 8697 Posts

Was she hot?
bminns

yeah but paranoia was setting in, and i didnt want to get into trouble. i honestly was worried about getting kicked out of theĀ anatomy clsĀ (maybe even out of college?) for being a part of it. i just didnt want the teacher to have the wrong idea so thats why i called him and talked to him about it.

Hot or not, you shouldn't let her get away with that. I believe that you did the right thing. :)
trophylocoste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 trophylocoste
Member since 2006 • 8454 Posts
You would of been screwd because of a girl when it wasn't your fault so it was a right thing to do.
bminns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 bminns
[QUOTE="bminns"]

Was she hot?
K4ss3r

Hot or not, you shouldn't let her get away with that. I believe that you did the right thing. :)

thanks... we're on spring break next week so the teacher has more than a week to think about it, i wonder if he's gonna call her out in front of theĀ cls?