Nicolas Cage Voted Sexiest Actor Alive

#1 Posted by Sweenix (5399 posts) -

http://en.mediamass.net/people/nicolas-cage/sexiest-alive.html

The magazine has released its annual list of the 100 men who made history hotter, and the honors go to exactly who you thought they would (if you keep up with celebrity news): Nicolas Cage, the actor best known for his roles in Kick-Ass, Lord of War or Face/Off. For the second year in a row, our gorgeous hottie beat out some other equally hot men for the number one spot! And we can't say we disagree!

Twitter Frenzy

Within minutes of Nicolas Cage being announced as this year’s winner, it had become the top trending topic on Twitter:

He is unquestionably handsome, he’s been smartly building his career on more than his looks,” wrote one fan.

and

#Nicolas Cage being named THE Sexiest Man Alive makes his girlfriend the luckiest Woman Alive?” joked another one.

#3 Edited by Iszdope (10279 posts) -

Hehe...

MY EYES!

#4 Posted by GazaAli (23264 posts) -

Trolling at its finest.

#5 Edited by Korvus (4700 posts) -

So Nick won again?

Sexy doesn't just mean "good looking" but I really can't say I see the same as they do on Cage =P

#6 Posted by Iszdope (10279 posts) -

^ Hey, he looks lile Nicolas Cage...

MY EYES!

#7 Posted by ShepardCommandr (2895 posts) -

no not the bees

#8 Edited by mjorh (922 posts) -

Something is wrong with the magazine.Seriously

#9 Edited by toast_burner (21997 posts) -

Regardless of your sexuality, you know you can't resist that hair.

#10 Posted by Iszdope (10279 posts) -

ARGH MY EYES...AGAIN!

#11 Posted by helwa1988 (2109 posts) -

Oh hell no. Nicholas Cage is anything but sexy. Magazines choose the ugliest dudes to put on their sexiest list these days.

#12 Edited by one_plum (6360 posts) -

Haters gonna hate!

#13 Posted by KHAndAnime (14057 posts) -

He is pretty irresistible.

#14 Edited by uninspiredcup (9654 posts) -

Great to see someone with a hairline win. At last, justice.

#15 Edited by hippiesanta (9915 posts) -

He got an UgLY Sagging Lips

#16 Edited by Boddicker (2880 posts) -

.........................

He's been looking horrible for the last few years. Maybe 15-20 years ago, sure, but now........

#17 Posted by JohnF111 (14099 posts) -

@toast_burner: That's the exact same evolution my hair is doing!! We must be related.

#18 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (8531 posts) -

LOL

#19 Posted by foxhound_fox (89419 posts) -

I have to admit, I like him as an actor. Not sure why.

#20 Posted by magicalclick (23026 posts) -

He is not Bear

#21 Posted by Master_Live (15115 posts) -

Seems legit.

#22 Edited by LittleMac19 (1638 posts) -

#23 Posted by jasean79 (2375 posts) -

It appears they didn't take into consideration his acting ability (or lack thereof). Nick Cage is probably one of the worst actors ever. Best part he ever played was Raising Arizona. Everything else is meh.

#24 Edited by bowchicka07 (1075 posts) -

#25 Posted by turtlethetaffer (16843 posts) -

I need to work at this magazine.

#26 Posted by hippiesanta (9915 posts) -

@LittleMac19 said:

what movie is this from???

#27 Edited by JML897 (33126 posts) -

@jasean79 said:

Nick Cage is probably one of the worst actors ever. Best part he ever played was Raising Arizona. Everything else is meh.

If you say so.

#28 Posted by Serraph105 (28280 posts) -

I can see why

#29 Edited by LittleMac19 (1638 posts) -

@hippiesanta said:

@LittleMac19 said:

what movie is this from???

Vampire's Kiss, this particular scene can be found on youtube.

#30 Edited by Black_Alpha_G (92 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

http://en.mediamass.net/people/nicolas-cage/sexiest-alive.html

The magazine has released its annual list of the 100 men who made history hotter, and the honors go to exactly who you thought they would (if you keep up with celebrity news): Nicolas Cage, the actor best known for his roles in Kick-Ass, Lord of War or Face/Off. For the second year in a row, our gorgeous hottie beat out some other equally hot men for the number one spot! And we can't say we disagree!

Twitter Frenzy

Within minutes of Nicolas Cage being announced as this year’s winner, it had become the top trending topic on Twitter:

He is unquestionably handsome, he’s been smartly building his career on more than his looks,” wrote one fan.

and

#Nicolas Cage being named THE Sexiest Man Alive makes his girlfriend the luckiest Woman Alive?” joked another one.

#31 Posted by BranKetra (49051 posts) -

The bees will love him to death. Again.

#32 Edited by Gaming-Planet (14030 posts) -

#33 Posted by sukraj (23193 posts) -

me like nick

#34 Posted by PcGamingRig (7111 posts) -

Yes, but how did it get burned!?!?

#35 Posted by Iszdope (10279 posts) -

Goddamnit, stop posting pictures...

...MY EYES!!!

#36 Edited by Iszdope (10279 posts) -

Will someone please think of the children ?!?

#37 Edited by toast_burner (21997 posts) -

@jasean79 said:

It appears they didn't take into consideration his acting ability (or lack thereof). Nick Cage is probably one of the worst actors ever. Best part he ever played was Raising Arizona. Everything else is meh.

Leaving Las Vegas

#38 Edited by Lhomity (771 posts) -

I completely agree with this, wholeheartedly, and with every fiber of my being.

#39 Edited by Korvus (4700 posts) -

@Iszdope said:

Will someone please think of the children ?!?

This is what you meant, right?

#40 Edited by jasean79 (2375 posts) -

@toast_burner said:

@jasean79 said:

It appears they didn't take into consideration his acting ability (or lack thereof). Nick Cage is probably one of the worst actors ever. Best part he ever played was Raising Arizona. Everything else is meh.

Leaving Las Vegas

Really? I couldn't get into that movie at all...well, except for Elizabeth Shue. I stuck it through to the end because of her.

#41 Posted by Iszdope (10279 posts) -

@korvus said:

@Iszdope said:

Will someone please think of the children ?!?

This is what you meant, right?

Yikes!

The horror...

#42 Posted by one_plum (6360 posts) -

@Lhomity said:

I completely agree with this, wholeheartedly, and with every fiber of my being.

This is epic

#43 Posted by one_plum (6360 posts) -

In celebration of our beloved sexy man.

#44 Posted by lamprey263 (24434 posts) -

muy sexy, America's most cherrished worst actor

#45 Posted by Iszdope (10279 posts) -

Fuck me.

#46 Edited by Alienware_fan (1514 posts) -

Im soo like him,,

#47 Posted by Iszdope (10279 posts) -

@Alienware_fan: My condolences.

#48 Posted by Alienware_fan (1514 posts) -

@Iszdope said:

@Alienware_fan: My condolences.

dw..we know how to do it.

#49 Posted by Iszdope (10279 posts) -

@Alienware_fan said:

@Iszdope said:

@Alienware_fan: My condolences.

dw..we know how to do it.

Get your hand off it Darryl.