My country is full of amazingly ignorant people

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Aterfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Aterfire
Member since 2005 • 1203 Posts

Here is the proof

I hate how so many Americans are just so retarded. I mean c'mon!!!! Israel is Muslim according to some of these people!!

I see this kind of idiocy all the time at school as well. What is wrong with so many Americans?

I know that there a lot of smart Americans but it seems that for every smart and sensible American there are 5 idiots.

jrhawk42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#2 jrhawk42
Member since 2003 • 12764 Posts
travel the world, idiots are everywhere.
Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Brainkiller05
Member since 2005 • 28954 Posts

I've seen this before, it just makes the Americans get mad and say "there are idiots in every country"

//Edit

:lol: lollers, look up a post

frankyfitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 frankyfitz
Member since 2004 • 4528 Posts
Everybody wants to be like Mike...
darkfox101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 darkfox101
Member since 2004 • 7055 Posts
Cause this is the only country you live in.. go to others.. its all so similar.. of course I'm not saying were the smartest... cause were not. I believe you have been plagued by the bombardment of US SUCKS topics or comments since you never see any other countries problems on the forums it makes us look like were the only idiots in existence... If Britain or some other country was bombarded with nasty comments all the time you would hear.. stupid "insert_country here"...
_MURS_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 _MURS_
Member since 2007 • 2342 Posts

You are in idiot yourself if you think that idiots arent everywhere....

Ive come to the conclusion a long time ago that the entire world is full of nothing but idiots.....

Choga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Choga
Member since 2006 • 2377 Posts
Wow, so a few people in a video represents Americans as a whole? It seems to me like you are the ignorant one...
Aznsilvrboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Aznsilvrboy
Member since 2002 • 11495 Posts
Oh...ignorance in the general American population is nothing compared to the ignorance I've seen coming from other countries.
Avatar image for DeeJayInphinity
DeeJayInphinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 DeeJayInphinity
Member since 2004 • 13415 Posts

travel the world, idiots are everywhere.jrhawk42

Logic doesn't belong in a topic like this. It's popular to hate on Americans now so you and your logic can get out.. :P

Mumbles527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Mumbles527
Member since 2004 • 7706 Posts
I've seen this before also, and thinking it proves anything makes you more ignorant than the people in the video. Do you know how easy it is to go out with a video camera, ask 1,000 people the same question over and over again, and then edit all of your footage so you end up with 5 people replying stupidly?
Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Brainkiller05
I always lol when I see the jogging guy in that vid :P
KrayzieJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 KrayzieJ
Member since 2003 • 3283 Posts

"just so retarded"

That seems like an intelligent assertion.

You should point that finger at yourself first.

Darthmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13 Darthmatt
Member since 2002 • 8970 Posts
Me ameracun, I aR dume.
Samwel_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Samwel_X
Member since 2006 • 13765 Posts
Ignorant idiots are everywhere. It doesn't mean that the whole country is ignorant.
Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Brainkiller05

Ignorant idiots are everywhere. It doesn't mean that the whole country is ignorant.Samwel_X

So just everyone on the streets and the people in charge? the only people left are the teachers... and we all know how poor education is in America.

_MURS_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 _MURS_

[QUOTE="Samwel_X"]Ignorant idiots are everywhere. It doesn't mean that the whole country is ignorant.Brainkiller05

So just everyone on the streets and the people in charge? the only people left are the teachers... and we all know how poor education is in America.

Where are you from???

I bet you everything I have I can find an edited video that makes your country look stupid because 5 people out of millions said something dumb....and then sit here and argue...

zeus_gb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#17 zeus_gb
Member since 2004 • 7793 Posts
Ignorance is in every country not just the US, but it was funny though.
aaaaarrrrggggg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 aaaaarrrrggggg
Member since 2005 • 13979 Posts
Awesome, another America bash fest. *Cranks out vodka; waits for the fireworks*
Mumbles527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Mumbles527

[QUOTE="Samwel_X"]Ignorant idiots are everywhere. It doesn't mean that the whole country is ignorant.Brainkiller05

Because that video was obviously of "everyone" on the streets in the entire country....Right, about that...
Samwel_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Samwel_X
Member since 2006 • 13765 Posts

Not all people on the streets are ignorant. Depending on the area you are in, the people living theres politcal leanings, their cultural backrounds and a whole bunch of other factors contribute to the amount of ignorant people in that area. Ignorance is more concentrated in certain areas of the world.

ninjacat11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#21 ninjacat11
Member since 2004 • 5008 Posts
Hell, every country is full of complete morons. America just has more morons running our country,
Choga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Choga

EVERYONE on the streets eh? So the d-bag who made this video filmed every American on every single street? I didn't even know such a thing was possible, but then again, I am a stupid American. And all the people in charge are not idiots. Granted most are, there are a few who stand out.

lugiemojeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 lugiemojeed
Member since 2004 • 8785 Posts
At least we dont stone people
Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Brainkiller05
[QUOTE="Brainkiller05"]

[QUOTE="Samwel_X"]Ignorant idiots are everywhere. It doesn't mean that the whole country is ignorant.Mumbles527

Because that video was obviously of "everyone" on the streets in the entire country....Right, about that...

I'm sorry, it wasn't 'everyone' they selected the smartest people they could find to take part in the video.

walton13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 walton13
Member since 2005 • 2171 Posts
I'm a 16 year old American and I knew the answer to everyone of those questions. I don't care what people think, not every American is an idiot/ignorant. If we were all a bunch of retards we wouldn't be in control of the world like we are today.
_MURS_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 _MURS_
[QUOTE="Mumbles527"][QUOTE="Brainkiller05"]

I'm sorry, it wasn't 'everyone' they selected the smartest people they could find to take part in the video.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know this guy has to be joking......but if hes not, i find this quite ironic that hes saying people from America are stupid......

DeeJayInphinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 DeeJayInphinity

Lmao.. And this is coming from someone that lives in a "smart" country. If America is stupid and this is how the rest of the world is, mankind is ****ing doomed.

Dude, you do realize that they edit out everyone that got the answers correctly, right? And this is not a nation-wide poll, so it's inaccurate.

Choga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Choga
[QUOTE="Mumbles527"][QUOTE="Brainkiller05"]

You are ignorant beyond belief.

Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Brainkiller05

I'm a 16 year old American and I knew the answer to everyone of those questions. I don't care what people think, not every American is an idiot/ignorant. If we were all a bunch of retards we wouldn't be in control of the world like we are today.walton13

Maybe america is so ignorant all they want to be is the biggest and best so all the 'smart' people spend all the money in the country on fighter jets and weapons and weapons of mass destruction and ignore then fact every school is pathetic and the education the children are getting is worse than in 3rd world countries.

perhaps.

Darthmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Darthmatt
[QUOTE="Brainkiller05"][QUOTE="Mumbles527"][QUOTE="Brainkiller05"]

[QUOTE="Samwel_X"]Ignorant idiots are everywhere. It doesn't mean that the whole country is ignorant._MURS_

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know this guy has to be joking......but if hes not, i find this quite ironic that hes saying people from America are stupid......

Yeah we are stupid :roll: As I'm posting, I am watching US Astronaughts fix the ISS live via the internet. What a bunch of idiots. :roll:
DeeJayInphinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 DeeJayInphinity

[QUOTE="walton13"]I'm a 16 year old American and I knew the answer to everyone of those questions. I don't care what people think, not every American is an idiot/ignorant. If we were all a bunch of retards we wouldn't be in control of the world like we are today.Brainkiller05

Maybe america is so ignorant all they want to be is the biggest and best so all the 'smart' people spend all the money in the country on fighter jets and weapons and weapons of mass destruction and ignore then fact every school is pathetic and the education the children are getting is worse than in 3rd world countries.

perhaps.

Or maybe they spend all of the money to engineer the best weapons, fighter jets, and navy in the world. It's not like they go to home depot and buy 200 Fighter Jets, they have to design them. :lol:

Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Brainkiller05

Maybe you guys should watch This video on 'anti-american'

The guy is a comedian and gives a good insight into people hating on america, maybe you'll get a better understanding.

_MURS_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 _MURS_

[QUOTE="walton13"]I'm a 16 year old American and I knew the answer to everyone of those questions. I don't care what people think, not every American is an idiot/ignorant. If we were all a bunch of retards we wouldn't be in control of the world like we are today.Brainkiller05

perhaps.

While this guy is a fool I agree with him here...we spend WAY too much on Military weapons/vehicles and all of that....while there are actual real problems that need addressing that we completely ignore.....

Choga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Choga
[QUOTE="Brainkiller05"]

[QUOTE="walton13"]I'm a 16 year old American and I knew the answer to everyone of those questions. I don't care what people think, not every American is an idiot/ignorant. If we were all a bunch of retards we wouldn't be in control of the world like we are today.DeeJayInphinity

perhaps.

Or maybe they spend all of the money to engineer the best weapons, fighter jets, and navy in the world. It's not like they go to home depot and buy 200 Fighter Jets, they have to design them. :lol:

Don't question the knowledge of Brinkiller05! Remember, hes not an ignorant American...

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#35 THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts

Meh, you can go anywhere and find morons. In fact, you don't have to go very far out of your way thanks to the internet... >_>

Choga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Choga

The guy is a comedian and gives a good insight into people hating on america, maybe you'll get a better understanding.

Brainkiller05

Yea because I'm going to get my facts from a comedian...

Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Brainkiller05
[QUOTE="Brainkiller05"]

Choga

You didn't even watch it, ignorant...

Mumbles527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Mumbles527
I see no reason that Americans should be even the slightest bit offended by the video, since its very clear that anyone who believes this video to have any validity is far more ignorant and stupid than the people being asked the questions in the video.
Choga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Choga
[QUOTE="Choga"][QUOTE="Brainkiller05"]

Brainkiller05

You assume I didn't watch it, ignorant...

mimic-Denmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 mimic-Denmark
Member since 2006 • 4382 Posts

I'm a 16 year old American and I knew the answer to everyone of those questions. I don't care what people think, not every American is an idiot/ignorant. If we were all a bunch of retards we wouldn't be in control of the world like we are today.walton13

Is that control based on your awesome job in iraq? :P

Darthmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Darthmatt

perhaps.

"Maybe America is so ignorant, all they want is to be viewed as the biggest and best. While all the 'smart' people spend their money on fighter jets and weapons of mass destruction, they ignore the fact thattheir public educationsystem is pathetic, and is becoming worse than 3rd world countries."Fixed ;)

Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Brainkiller05
[QUOTE="Brainkiller05"][QUOTE="Choga"][QUOTE="Brainkiller05"]

Choga

You assume I didn't watch it, ignorant...

So from 5:07 to 5:08 you watched a 3 minute 45 seconds video?

Dark_Pheonix01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Dark_Pheonix01
Member since 2006 • 734 Posts
Well, I laughed at the video.
DeeJayInphinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 DeeJayInphinity
[QUOTE="Brainkiller05"]

Choga

Maybe this is what other countries use to educate themselves. :lol:

"Ok, kids, turn to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE to learn about American intelligence."

Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Brainkiller05
[QUOTE="Brainkiller05"]

[QUOTE="walton13"]I'm a 16 year old American and I knew the answer to everyone of those questions. I don't care what people think, not every American is an idiot/ignorant. If we were all a bunch of retards we wouldn't be in control of the world like we are today.Darthmatt

perhaps.

"Maybe America is so ignorant, all they want is to be viewed as the biggest and best. While all the 'smart' people spend their money on fighter jets and weapons of mass destruction, they ignore the fact thattheir public educationsystem is pathetic, and is becoming worse than 3rd world countries."Fixed ;)

Thanks...

I thought I was on an internet forum, I always mistake it for an English lesson, silly me :rolleyes: