My 13 year old cousin has a girlfriend. I'm 21, and haven't had anyone.

• 117 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts

Yep, good ol' fashion facebook style "so and so is now in a relationship with so and so". Oh joy :roll:

I don't know what to say, I'm happy for him. He grew up without a dad around so I guess people like him find hapiness outside of the home. And obviously I shouldn't get a girlfriend just for a sake of having one. But still....I'm 21

No, I wouldn't consider myself a loser. I have friends, I have a job, I go to school, I exercise, and workout, and lost weight. Yet I can't seem to get to that step....you get close to someone, you ask them out, then boom......

Anyone in a similar boat? I'm happy for him but jealous at the same time.

Avatar image for The_Gaming_Baby
The_Gaming_Baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

User Lists: 52

#2 The_Gaming_Baby
Member since 2010 • 6425 Posts

He should have a girlfriend because he doesn't have a dad but you shouldn't have one because you do have a dad? What kind of crap is that?

Get off your computer and go outside. Socalise and talk to women. Flirt with them and see what happens. Expect rejection, when it happens just move on to the next girl and start the process over. If you do this to 50 different women, you are bound to find one of them that would be interested in you.

Project confidence and you'll do fine.

gaming25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 gaming25
Member since 2010 • 6181 Posts

Jealous? Jealous because you have more time to do the things that you actually want, instead of doing something that you would regret?

gaming25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gaming25

Get off your computer and go outside. Socalise and talk to women.

The_Gaming_Baby
He says that he does socialize.
lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lonewolf604

He should have a girlfriend because he doesn't have a dad but you shouldn't have one because you do have a dad? What kind of crap is that?

The_Gaming_Baby
What I mean is he's had a tough life, without a dad around, and he isn't happy within the household.
_VenomX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 _VenomX
Member since 2009 • 1614 Posts

The_Gaming_Baby
Socialize =/= Insta GF :\
The_Gaming_Baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 The_Gaming_Baby
[QUOTE="The_Gaming_Baby"]

_VenomX
Socialize =/= Insta GF :\

Accident'y submitted my post before I was done. It's been edited.
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
13 year olds generally don't tend to have meaningful, long term relationships, so don't feel too bad. Having no relationship is probably the same or better than having a 13 year old relationship.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
It's not like she's a real girlfriend are they sexually active?
Sunsha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Sunsha
Member since 2005 • 20662 Posts
He's 13. It's not a meaningful relationship. Why would you be jealous? Why would you care at all?
KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts
Steal her away and keep her in a box.
lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lonewolf604
[QUOTE="Sunsha"]He's 13. It's not a meaningful relationship. Why would you be jealous? Why would you care at all?

Because throughout my life I've never had the balls to get close to a girl and ask her out. Well, I have a couple times but I wouldn't consider them dates or anything.
gaming25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 gaming25
[QUOTE="Sunsha"]He's 13. It's not a meaningful relationship. Why would you be jealous? Why would you care at all?lonewolf604
Because throughout my life I've never had the balls to get close to a girl and ask her out. Well, I have a couple times but I wouldn't consider them dates or anything.

Do you want one? If so, then get one.
VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

as long as he doesn't know about it,you're fine,atleast he can't shove in your face or something.

MushroomWig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MushroomWig
Member since 2009 • 11625 Posts
Only 13 and already sounds like an alpha male, he has a great future.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

So what?

When I was in elementary, two kindergarden (sp?) kids (a boy and a girl) were pretty much acting like a couple, hugging, kissing etc, no joke. Should every person older than them feel bad about themselves.

A "relationship" at the age of 13 has nothing to do with a relationship at, say, 20 or older (not speaking from experience - just my thoughts).

Avatar image for deactivated-5806da829a153
deactivated-5806da829a153

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-5806da829a153
Member since 2011 • 93 Posts

I'm 39 y.o and never had a girlfriend. Never even had sex but you don't see me complain about it. But I'm very poor, ugly and fat so no wonder I can't get one.

Thug2Wasteland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 Thug2Wasteland
Member since 2005 • 1051 Posts

Realtionships at 13 years or so would not really last. Trust me, I am in your shoes 19, no girlfriend. Eventually I got agirlfriend just this year. To me, I believe the key to getting into a relationship is to be patient. With that it will be worth the wait because you will find the girl you have been looking for (well hopefully)

gaming25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 gaming25

at least he can't shove in your face or something.

VaguelyTagged

If only that were true.

Thug2Wasteland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Thug2Wasteland
It's not like she's a real girlfriend are they sexually active?Fightingfan
Considering that his cousin is 13 years old? No I don't think so. Usually sexual hormones happen around 14-15. I could be wrong though.
Sunsha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Sunsha
Member since 2005 • 20662 Posts
Because throughout my life I've never had the balls to get close to a girl and ask her out. Well, I have a couple times but I wouldn't consider them dates or anything. lonewolf604
Seems like a very silly reason to care. Besides, just go on facebook like he did and start messaging random girls you think are cute until one agrees to be your facebook lover.
Thug2Wasteland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Thug2Wasteland

[QUOTE="lonewolf604"]Because throughout my life I've never had the balls to get close to a girl and ask her out. Well, I have a couple times but I wouldn't consider them dates or anything. Sunsha
Seems like a very silly reason to care. Besides, just go on facebook like he did and start messaging random girls you think are cute until one agrees to be your facebook lover.

True. I see that alot. Espically on "fan pages." So if its a facebook relationship. Expect to be short ifnot don't let it bother you.

MushroomWig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MushroomWig
Member since 2009 • 11625 Posts
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]It's not like she's a real girlfriend are they sexually active?Thug2Wasteland
Considering that his cousin is 13 years old? No I don't think so. Usually sexual hormones happen around 14-15. I could be wrong though.

Yeah, you'd be surprised. It happens at different ages for different people.
Thug2Wasteland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Thug2Wasteland
[QUOTE="Thug2Wasteland"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"]It's not like she's a real girlfriend are they sexually active?MushroomWig

Sounds like it. Usually thats the average "adolescenes" development through puberty. Hopefully thats not going to drive him sexually active.
mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts
You're 21. You could easily get a 18-19 year old girl just by saying your age. Start using your attributes to your advantage.
mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts
[QUOTE="Thug2Wasteland"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"]It's not like she's a real girlfriend are they sexually active?MushroomWig

I'm pretty sure I was there at 13 >.>
Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#27 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

Dude it's Friday night, you should be hanging out with your friends not posting on the internet. Your friends probably know some girls, or at least know some other friends who know some girls. That's how you meet them.

The_Gaming_Baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 The_Gaming_Baby
[QUOTE="MushroomWig"][QUOTE="Thug2Wasteland"]Considering that his cousin is 13 years old? No I don't think so. Usually sexual hormones happen around 14-15. I could be wrong though.mrmusicman247

I'm pretty sure I was there at 13 >.>

I was 12. That's when i started taking long showers.
VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 VaguelyTagged

So what?

When I was in elementary, two kindergarden (sp?) kids (a boy and a girl) were pretty much acting like a couple, hugging, kissing etc, no joke. Should every person older than them feel bad about themselves.

A "relationship" at the age of 13 has nothing to do with a relationship at, say, 20 or older (not speaking from experience - just my thoughts).

Teenaged
we drew something without you,on the other thread,missed my favorite human originated gas. :(
Avatar image for themagicbum9720
themagicbum9720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 themagicbum9720
Member since 2007 • 6536 Posts
stop caring.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

So what?

VaguelyTagged

we drew something without you,on the other thread,missed my favorite human originated gas. :(

I am not ashamed to say I have no idea what you mean. D:

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

[QUOTE="Sunsha"]He's 13. It's not a meaningful relationship. Why would you be jealous? Why would you care at all?lonewolf604

Then CHANGE THAT! It is really that simple. You need to actually put in that effort, show you are interested and MAKE SOME MOVES!

You will get rejected at some point, I am sure. It is a given.

Thing is, you learn from those experiences and you take that knowlege to learn more about yourself and improve yourself. Then in time, you find one who says yes and then low and behold, you have a relationship.

I am 22 and just got my first Girlfriend this year. We have been dating for about 2 1/2 months now and it has been great and well worth the wait.

Leading up to this was multiple rejections, then actually sucesses with getting A DATE which still lead to rejection after that first date including almost a full year of using a dating site before I actually had a sucessful date.

Thing is, I felt better about myself after going through each rejection and I learned things along the way. Learned what I liked and learned how to be more calm and comfortable and prepared for that dreaded first date and overall I just became more naturally confident in myself after being a socially akward, anxiety ridden, self-esteem lacking beta male my entire life.

It took a hell of alot of work with alot of trial and error to finlly get a GF like I wanted to. You need to put in the effort to get what you want.

After all, they say that nothing in life comes easy.

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 VaguelyTagged

[QUOTE="VaguelyTagged"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]

So what?

Teenaged

I am not ashamed to say I have no idea what you mean. D:

:lol: i must have mistaken you then,:x.. :|
Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts
What the hell does him not having a dad have to do with him having a girl
lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 lonewolf604

Dude it's Friday night, you should be hanging out with your friends not posting on the internet. Your friends probably know some girls, or at least know some other friends who know some girls. That's how you meet them.

Jackc8
I had breakfast this morning with some friends, especially one who is visiting from out of town (she leaves on halloween). Then we brought her to a university to let her see more friends she hasn't seen in a while. I'm back home now resting, might workout with a buddy of mine later.
lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 lonewolf604
What the hell does him not having a dad have to do with him having a girl Bucked20
He has to prove himself somehow, to prove his existence, manliness, etc.
lancea34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 lancea34
Member since 2007 • 6912 Posts

Relationships are overrated. Personally I'm better off being alone.

letlive4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 letlive4
Member since 2011 • 134 Posts

I'm 39 y.o and never had a girlfriend. Never even had sex but you don't see me complain about it. But I'm very poor, ugly and fat so no wonder I can't get one.

roboticman2

lol

Niff_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Niff_T
Member since 2007 • 6052 Posts

13 year olds generally don't tend to have meaningful, long term relationships, so don't feel too bad.XilePrincess

Pretty much what I was thinking.

Having no relationship is probably the same or better than having a 13 year old relationship.XilePrincess

No, not really. Even if it's not a meaningful, long term relationship, it's still experience.

Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#40 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

things happen faster than others.ive know a guy who didnt lose his vag till he was 29.sometimes women are trouble or cause them just let it ride out.i can tell yea when a break up goes wrong it messes you up.

TonyDanzaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 TonyDanzaFan
Member since 2010 • 2973 Posts
Pretty sad on your part that you are upset that your cousin actually has game. Get off Gamespot and go to a bar or something. Dawg, you need to get your butt LAID SON!
lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 lonewolf604
Pretty sad on your part that you are upset that your cousin actually has game. Get off Gamespot and go to a bar or something. Dawg, you need to get your butt LAID SON!TonyDanzaFan
I've been to bars, clubs, and after hour parties.
lilasianwonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 lilasianwonder
Member since 2007 • 5982 Posts
Can't say that I am.
MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 MistressMinako
Member since 2008 • 45964 Posts
Well, I do know a few people who have been together since their early teens who are quite old now so even if lots of teenage relationships might seem meaningless (so can adult ones... really when a baby is involved) I guess I can see how you feel. But really, you just can't give up. Going to have to get the courage to ask someone out if you want to be with someone. I don't want to say to wait for someone... but sometimes I guess it has to be the case. Since you never know when you will hit the coffin, I wouldn't just sit around and wait for some person to show up at your door either.
supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#45 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

Sounds like someone is jelly. :P

Baconbits2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Baconbits2004
Member since 2009 • 12602 Posts

Yep, good ol' fashion facebook style "so and so is now in a relationship with so and so". Oh joy :roll:

I don't know what to say, I'm happy for him. He grew up without a dad around so I guess people like him find hapiness outside of the home. And obviously I shouldn't get a girlfriend just for a sake of having one. But still....I'm 21

No, I wouldn't consider myself a loser. I have friends, I have a job, I go to school, I exercise, and workout, and lost weight. Yet I can't seem to get to that step....you get close to someone, you ask them out, then boom......

Anyone in a similar boat? I'm happy for him but jealous at the same time.

lonewolf604

Just be thankful you aren't dating one of those... skanks, who don't even dress modestly!

Cheesehead9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#47 Cheesehead9099
Member since 2008 • 2849 Posts

Dude it's your 13 year old cousin. You're 8 years older than him. Man up and suck it up, he's a kid and he shouldn't be making you feel jealous. If you really want a girlfriend that bad, get out there and just keep trying until you find one. It's not as hard as it seems, and really you shouldn't care if your cousin has a girlfriend in the first place.

Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#48 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

[QUOTE="Jackc8"]

lonewolf604

I had breakfast this morning with some friends, especially one who is visiting from out of town (she leaves on halloween). Then we brought her to a university to let her see more friends she hasn't seen in a while. I'm back home now resting, might workout with a buddy of mine later.

Well you've got some socializing going on, that's good. Are you interested in this girl from out of town? Do you think she might be interested in you? Why don't you ask her out and see what happens?

Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Iantheone
Member since 2007 • 8242 Posts
Ive always loved your sig lonewolf, just sayin. Dont worry about it. I find the best way to get anywhere with girls is to just not care. Dont think about finding relationships, dont worry about what some girls thinks of you or what you can do to make her like you etc. Just be a cool guy and act like yourself, that cannot be stressed enough. Confidence more than anything. Not just confidence with talking to girls and people, but for yourself.
weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
jealous of your kid cousin... have you asked anyone out? People talk about "finding a gf", have you been proactive about it?