Most overrated band??

• 164 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178887 Posts

Is it just me, or have neither of you actually provided an argument about why U2 is or isn't overrated?A_Tarkovsky
Most of this thread is without reason. That's why they come down to....I don't like this band so they are overrated. Meaningless really.

And guys.....cut the quote trees.

A_Tarkovsky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 A_Tarkovsky
Member since 2008 • 2929 Posts

[QUOTE="A_Tarkovsky"] Is it just me, or have neither of you actually provided an argument about why U2 is or isn't overrated?LJS9502_basic

Most of this thread is without reason. That's why they come down to....I don't like this band so they are overrated. Meaningless really.

I gotta say, lol smileys are bloody overused. As if that alone proves their point.
Brmarlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#153 Brmarlin
Member since 2006 • 2559 Posts

[QUOTE="A_Tarkovsky"] Is it just me, or have neither of you actually provided an argument about why U2 is or isn't overrated?LJS9502_basic

LJ is now the new god, as he is the lumberjack to the quote trees.

dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#154 dukebd699
Member since 2006 • 12054 Posts

Children of Bodom.gasmaskman

What he said

Berzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#155 Berzz
Member since 2004 • 14360 Posts
[QUOTE="airg6"][QUOTE="barcx17"][QUOTE="airg6"][QUOTE="DJ_Novakain"][QUOTE="-Austin-"][QUOTE="DJ_Novakain"][QUOTE="feryl06"]ColdPlay---very much U2 wannabees.barcx17
And the funny part is, U2 is absolutely horrible :lol:

Actually, whats really funny is The Shield is for meatheads and you probably can't name a dozen bands that are better than U2 right now.

Thrice, Circa Survive, At The Drive In, Sparta, The Mars Volta, RATM, Daft punk, Incubus, Cake, Rush, Primus, Slayer, Gorillaz, Killswitch Engage, NIN, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Smashing Pumpkins, REM, etc, etc pretty much every band ever

U2 is better than all those bands by leaps and bounds except Rush and Nine Inch Nails.

I doubt you even know half of those bands.

Avatar image for gorilazandgames
gorilazandgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 gorilazandgames
Member since 2006 • 7937 Posts

With nothing but respect to my fellow music fans(including Mr47fitter)

I find Radiohead to be over-rated.

Diablo112688

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Diablo112688
Member since 2003 • 8345 Posts
I don't know what I prefer... Taking my stance, playing along to these arguments, mocking it all, or just laughing without posting. All in all it is always entertaining.
incred_davis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 incred_davis
Member since 2005 • 1166 Posts
i think guns and roses and metallica is garbage.

dave mustaine was kicked out, cliff died, and they kept lars?
and justice for all was garbage, black album was garbage, and everything after that was garbage.

people can call them good thats fine...but i wont

also i hate guns and roses. slash sucks live, axls voice is horrible and so are his lyrics, and no one knows anyone else in the band other than those two clowns. the band is broken up every three weeks.

imo metallica = guns and roses = overrated garbage.
Nifty_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Nifty_Shark
Member since 2007 • 13137 Posts

i think guns and roses and metallica is garbage.

dave mustaine was kicked out, cliff died, and they kept lars?
and justice for all was garbage, black album was garbage, and everything after that was garbage.

people can call them good thats fine...but i wont

also i hate guns and roses. slash sucks live, axls voice is horrible and so are his lyrics, and no one knows anyone else in the band other than those two clowns. the band is broken up every three weeks.

imo metallica = guns and roses = overrated garbage. incred_davis

Oh c'mon. Give Jason Nested a break. It's hard to replace Cliff.

Oh and I can name the other band members of GNR. Izzy Stradlin', Duff McKagen, Steven Adler (Appetite, Lies), Matt Sorum (Use Your Illusion, Spaghetti Incident. I don't count the dumb keyboard player and I don't count what Axl has put together on his own.

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16714 Posts

[QUOTE="pianist"]Why do I get the feeling this topic was created to provoke a particular user?LJS9502_basic
Most definitely because it was. It's not like The Cure is on mass media constantly....it fact that is actually a rare occurance. So whenever The Cure is selected by someone in OT I know exactly the reason why.

Wow... Just Wow...

I dont like the cure thats it.

Masinai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Masinai
Member since 2007 • 466 Posts
Naked Brothers, Hannah Montanna, and.. that other one..
AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16714 Posts

Hannah Montanna,Masinai

NO WAY!

Hannah? she is the coolest singer ever, I'd rather listen to her songs than something else...

Avatar image for lilburtonboy748
lilburtonboy748

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#163 lilburtonboy748
Member since 2007 • 2536 Posts
[QUOTE="-Austin-"]

[QUOTE="DJ_Novakain"][QUOTE="feryl06"]ColdPlay---very much U2 wannabees.DJ_Novakain

Actually, whats really funny is The Shield is for meatheads and you probably can't name a dozen bands that are better than U2 right now.

Thrice, Circa Survive, At The Drive In, Sparta, The Mars Volta, RATM, Daft punk, Incubus, Cake, Rush, Primus, Slayer, Gorillaz, Killswitch Engage, NIN, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Smashing Pumpkins, REM, etc, etc pretty much every band ever

ROFLING Rush and Primus are possibly two of the most talented bands in history

Brmarlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#164 Brmarlin
Member since 2006 • 2559 Posts
[QUOTE="DJ_Novakain"][QUOTE="-Austin-"]

[QUOTE="DJ_Novakain"][QUOTE="feryl06"]ColdPlay---very much U2 wannabees.lilburtonboy748

ROFLING Rush and Primus are possibly two of the most talented bands in history

We should be glad that Rush isn't a scene band, cuz Geddy Lee could be the highest pitch and whiniest of them all.