Minka Kelly Named Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive 2010

• 120 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts

Well I don't know what you call sexy. Who would you say is sexy? Because as a red-blooded male, I find her to be very sexy.

BMD004
As a female with no sexual attraction to women, I likely don't find the same things sexy about women that you do. I don't feel the need to pork her, so that may be a large factor in the difference between our opinions. While I can say again that yes, she is very pretty, she doesn't fit what my idea of sexy is in a woman, but I can't judge too much because looks to me =/= sexiness, and I don't know how she thinks. Intelligence, competence, independence, self-confidence without being cocky, a girl who sticks to her opinion etc. are things I find attractive in women, which shouldn't seem too out of the ordinary, because women find attributes in other women attractive when they wish to have those attributes themselves. I've almost completely let go of the physical aspect of sexiness, an intelligent girl is more attractive to me than somebody with a perfect figure and a head full of dust any day. I did read something about her today, though, about how her mom was a stripper, but she seemed like a very relaxed, accepting person, which I give props to her for.
vaultboy_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 vaultboy_ninja
Member since 2009 • 2684 Posts

[QUOTE="airshocker"]

She really doesn't seem all that sexy to me. You wanna' talk about sexy? Let's talk about Scarlett Johansen. WOOF.

BMD004

You may love Scarlett Johansson.. and I think she is beautiful... but traditionally speaking, she is not "sexier" than Minka Kelly. (imo)

Actually, I think Scarlett is sexier than Minka, And I'm a straight girl. I like how she hasn't got a fake tan.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#103 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58450 Posts

I will not say she is unnattractive, but I can honestly say at least five women per day hotter than she is walk into my walk.

its not even a cute-vs-sexy argument...she just is not that sexy.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 mrbojangles25

also, has anyone not noticed her incredibly saggy, incredibbly biggy-smalls (as in, her left is smaller than her right) breasts?

I know this is actually common among women, and have experienced it...but I expect perfection in the so-called "Sexiest Woman Alive"

This is bullcrap.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#105 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

Well, I guess all it takes to be considered sexy nowadays is a skeleton.

Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 TheShadowLord07
Member since 2006 • 23083 Posts

never heard of so I can't judge really.

ayanami_rei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107 ayanami_rei
Member since 2005 • 17115 Posts

Well, I guess all it takes to be considered sexy nowadays is a skeleton.

BluRayHiDef
Jesus Christ, people. She's not a skeleton. That's nowhere near being a skeleton. :? If she's a so called skeleton, then so am I. My god.
Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

While she is most certainly cute and I would be damn happy to date a women who looked like that, she is FAR from the sexiest women IMO.

Zslata (the Russian contortionist woman), Katy Perry, Emily Browning, etc. are all far more attractive than her, at least to me.

Saturos3091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Saturos3091
Member since 2005 • 14937 Posts

Misa Campo should've won. She should win EVERY year.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 mrbojangles25

Saturos3091

no woman with fake boobs should win.

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#112 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
I highly disagree....
Baconbits2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Baconbits2004
Member since 2009 • 12602 Posts

[QUOTE="Baconbits2004"]

omagawd. I can understand enlarging your beasts, and don't really have a problem with it. But, why oh why do you need them that huge when your ribs are showing? I can understand a little outline rib, but, some of these....

ayanami_rei

:? My ribs barely show and I'm not anorexic. When people are fit or have muscles, there ribs will have an outlining, just like Minka's. Guys are the same way with their six packs and all.

I was referring to some of the pictures I saw on google, after using the phrase.
This one in particular: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_plX3mFDjVVg/SmHRddxonjI/AAAAAAAAAgI/ip9kPK9axic/s400/hot-and-sexy-women-hd-wallpapers-26.jpg
I think it's just odd to modify yourself ... on purpose, to make yourself really big, but also really tiny... like the the pic in the link.

I can understand having a little bit of an outlining, and in the pose they used for her sexiest women alive picture it is understandable because she is stretching. I think they could have used a better picture, though.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 mrbojangles25

[QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]

[QUOTE="Saturos3091"]

Hemmaroids

no woman with fake boobs should win.

What about fake tans? That should be a rule too then. (which I agree on you)

I agree as well. Frankly I would ask them to eliminate airbrushing as well.

There is so much natural beauty in this world, humans included, I really hate to see it demolished with implants, orange skin, and excessive airbrushing.

ayanami_rei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 ayanami_rei
Member since 2005 • 17115 Posts

I was referring to some of the pictures I saw on google, after using the phrase.
This one in particular: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_plX3mFDjVVg/SmHRddxonjI/AAAAAAAAAgI/ip9kPK9axic/s400/hot-and-sexy-women-hd-wallpapers-26.jpg
I think it's just odd to modify yourself ... on purpose, to make yourself really big, but also really tiny... like the the pic in the link.

I can understand having a little bit of an outlining, and in the pose they used for her sexiest women alive picture it is understandable because she is stretching. I think they could have used a better picture, though.

Baconbits2004

That's completely different then. Not only can you see her ribs, but you can see her hip bones. Mine used to do that, but that's because of my fast metabolism. Now, not so much. :P

I completely thought you meant the girl TC was talking about. :P My bad.

Bedizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Bedizen
Member since 2009 • 2576 Posts

Sexy is the not the word I would use

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 mrbojangles25

[QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]

[QUOTE="Hemmaroids"] What about fake tans? That should be a rule too then. (which I agree on you)Hemmaroids

I agree as well. Frankly I would ask them to eliminate airbrushing as well.

There is so much natural beauty in this world, humans included, I really hate to see it demolished with implants, orange skin, and excessive airbrushing.

Yes, and overdoing makeup.... or makeup period. If you really find a ***** sexy then you can survive her without makeup. Look it happened to Adam with Eve.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you lost me there :P

Baconbits2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Baconbits2004
Member since 2009 • 12602 Posts

That's completely different then. Not only can you see her ribs, but you can see her hip bones. Mine used to do that, but that's because of my fast metabolism. Now, not so much. :P

I completely thought you meant the girl TC was talking about. :P My bad.

ayanami_rei

NP :P

I do think they could have used a bit better of a picture though. Since I doubt you'd be able to see them at all if she didn't have her hands up in the air like that, so I don't think this is a picture at her 'best' which she should be, since she's the 'sexiest'.

Since you mentioned yourself, may I ask if you see your ribs 'all the time' or is it more like.. 'a little here here and there, depending on movement'?