deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/20/milo-yiannopoulos-denies-supporting-paedophilia-cpac-online-video

The American Conservative Union has rescinded its invitation to Milo Yiannopoulos to speak at the group’s annual CPac conference, after footage emerged in which the rightwing provocateur discusses sex between “younger boys” and older men.

In an internet livestream, Yiannopoulos, a news editor at Breitbart who was permanently banned from Twitter in July 2016 for instigating abuse of the Ghostbusters actor Leslie Jones, says “you can get quite hung up on this child abuse thing”.

He goes on to suggest that sex between “younger boys” and older men could be a “coming-of-age relationship … in which those older men help those younger boys discover who they are”.

He also details a relationship he had with a Catholic priest when he was a teenager.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Yeah talking about sex between little boys and then calling a highly decorated African American CIA Spy "low IQ and stupid" within the same week was pretty stupid of him.

I agree with some things he says, but you aren't supposed to act like a stupid internet troll IRL, or you get this kind of stuff happen to you. Sometimes you have to be composed, and not a repugnant fucktard.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

This guy is the male version of Ann Coulter, all talk and no game.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#4 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

I liked the fact he stood up against pc culture and toxic feminism, but the "pedophilia isn't that bad. Systemic torture and rape of children within the Church is not too bad." gives me a perfect reason to not support him at all. Pedophilia is a dealbreaker in any mentally healthy human being.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Tired of the media saying he instigated the hatred and violence on Leslie. That was 4chan. I was there when it happened.

Looks like his edgy jokes got to him. A victim of sexual abuse at 13 from a Catholic priest, manifested into edgy jokes.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@Gaming-Planet said:

Tired of the media saying he instigated the hatred and violence on Leslie. That was 4chan. I was there when it happened.

Looks like his edgy jokes got to him. A victim of sexual abuse at 13 from a Catholic priest, manifested into edgy jokes.

I don't know which is worst, Cuckservatives or Regressive Liberals? They both seem equal to me.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44163 Posts

He'll get no sympathy from me.

Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4429 Posts

Given how much money and fame he's already obtained, I'm not sure it even matters.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#9 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41533 Posts

All I can say is:

Loading Video...

Though I hate to wonder what his BFF in power, Bannon has to say on it.

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/political-gamers-909409192/

DerekLoffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#11 DerekLoffin
Member since 2002 • 9095 Posts

This is how you really take someone down. Not with vague accusations of being x-ist, but with their own words.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

Milo just grew 10x stronger today it looks like. Don't they realize taking things out of context to smear people doesn't work and just gains them popularity?

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 FireEmblem_Man

@KHAndAnime said:

Milo just grew 10x stronger today it looks like. Don't they realize taking things out of context to smear people doesn't work and just gains them popularity?

You know what's funny? Salon's editor Todd Nickerson, who wrote articles of defending pedophilia deleted all of his articles regarding Milo's issues.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

What a fucking perv. Shame on him. Cant believe people support and defend this piece of shit hateful lowlife.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 FireEmblem_Man

@iandizion713 said:

What a fucking perv. Shame on him. Cant believe people support and defend this piece of shit hateful lowlife.

Yet, you support Lena Dunham as she molested her young sister and she gets off freely!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@KHAndAnime said:

He made it extremely clear that he takes pedophilia, not just in his own case, quite lightly, and even maybe a good thing, on Joe Rogan's podcast. There was nothing to take out of context. The irony here is that I have argued with people on gender issues where they defended pedophilia. Those people? Regressives on the left. If Milo was smart at all, he would use his christianity and it's bible as a justification for the harm of children. I'm sure the outrage would lose some of it's oomph, after the religious freedom excuse is made.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By iandizion713

@FireEmblem_Man: Never heard of her. But nice deflecting.

zeroyaoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 zeroyaoi
Member since 2013 • 2472 Posts

Eww! Those remarks are disgusting. There's something wrong with anyone that defends him.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

@KHAndAnime said:

Exactly

Milo is a great man and I'm surprised he doesn't get more pub around here because he and Breitbart were the good guys in the whole Gamergate issue.

This was 100% character assassination and it's going to make Milo bigger than ever.

The left will not learn, at this point I think they're incapable of understanding how the world works and how to win.

Case in point

Milo Yiannopoulos Press Conference In New York City

Tuesday, February 21 2017 at 3pm

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@Jaysonguy: No thankfully the majority of the world frowns on pedophilia...he's done.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Jaysonguy

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Jaysonguy: No thankfully the majority of the world frowns on pedophilia...he's done.

Except that you know, he actually helps put pedophiles behind bars.

What was said as sarcasm is now being used against him, and that's great. He will now be bigger than ever.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 LJS9502_basic

@Jaysonguy: Sad that you think what he said was okay. smh

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jaysonguy

@LJS9502_basic said:

Do you not understand what sarcasm is?

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By iandizion713

@LJS9502_basic said:

Cant believe hes defending this perv. Cant believe anyone would defend such a vile being.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

@nintendoboy16 said:

All I can say is:

Loading Video...

Though I hate to wonder what his BFF in power, Bannon has to say on it.

bahahahaha

did you see that jerk!?

bahahahahaha

Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Nick3306
Member since 2007 • 3429 Posts

@Jaysonguy said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

What was said as sarcasm is now being used against him, and that's great. He will now be bigger than ever.

Ah sarcasm, how convenient. Let's forget that it didn't sound like sarcasm at all for a minute and just appreciate how nice it must be to always have that excuse to pull out.

Sadly this will help him, just like the violent protests helped him. He is basically a real life troll and wants to see these things happen.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Quicksilver128
Member since 2003 • 7075 Posts

@hillelslovak: Why would Milo use his Christianity when hes Jewish?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@Quicksilver128 said:

He could use the Bible to justify hurting children, because the book promotes it in the old and new testaments. It would be immoral for him to do, but generations of Priests have been doing the same thing in a covert manner. He would merely need to apply the same caution. He's erected so many partitions within his own head though, I have no clue as to where he is coming from most of the time. He's gay, yet he thinks being gay is a moral sin because he's Catholic. He's a Jew, yet he's a Catholic, whose Church is the most anti semitic group in history.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#29  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

Milo's career is possibly over because of what was leaked on Sunday night. They will be no coming back from this for him. He may still be able to find work but I think this whole thing damaged him signficantly in the long term.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

I have a feeling he wont be the last one in thhis crowd to have dirty laundry aired out. That being said, i do not feel bad for him lol.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 LJS9502_basic

@hillelslovak said:
@Quicksilver128 said:

He could use the Bible to justify hurting children, because the book promotes it in the old and new testaments. It would be immoral for him to do, but generations of Priests have been doing the same thing in a covert manner. He would merely need to apply the same caution. He's erected so many partitions within his own head though, I have no clue as to where he is coming from most of the time. He's gay, yet he thinks being gay is a moral sin because he's Catholic. He's a Jew, yet he's a Catholic, whose Church is the most anti semitic group in history.

Uh no. Catholics aren't against any religion. You do like to make things up.

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

@iandizion713 said:

Are you surprised? People defend ISIS militants.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Mercenary848

@LJS9502_basic said:
@hillelslovak said:
@Quicksilver128 said:

Yeah, this debate has gone haywire.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Mercenary848

This just proves what quite a fee peole have felt about him. He is a projecting self hating pervert, who lashes out at other minorities and homosexuals. He said homosexuals are perverts, and now I see he was just talking about himself.

KEND0_KAP0NI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#35 KEND0_KAP0NI
Member since 2016 • 1231 Posts

well that fucked up cuz the book was gonna sell very good according to the pre-orders

but.... he fucked it up for him self with his terrible performance at the Bill Maher Show and this thing about being a pedophile apologist (from what I hear it was just a giant miss understanding).

Now he's going be fired from BrietBart too.

Im a fan of his but I noticed that his college your this year was nothing but trolling and fan service, his college tour last year (2015-2016) was way better with more substance and agency. I also noticed that since the Trump win the fame went to his head and his trolling has gotten sloppy. He's losing it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@LJS9502_basic said:
@hillelslovak said:
@Quicksilver128 said:

Wow, you know nothing of history do you? By saying Catholics are not against any religion, you show an encyclopedic lack of knowledge regarding Catholicism or Jewish History. The Catholic Church, as official Church doctrine, blamed ALL JEWS for murdering Christ until 1965. This is not even mentioning the long history of Jews being persecuted within societies in which the Catholic Church had power.

I am kind of taken aback by the stupidity of your statement.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

I'm surprised that no one has tried to use the "but, my free speech" card yet.

"Sure pedophilia is awful and it's wrong to defend that kind of behavior, but it's not like there should be any actual consequences for the man speaking his mind."

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

As much as I don't care for Milo, what he says here...

You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty.

....is correct. Pedophilia is the attraction to those who've not gone through puberty. No breasts, no pubic hair, hips haven't widened, voice hasn't deepened, nuts haven't dropped. Prepubescent children. The age of consent in some states is 16. Truth is, people mature sexually at different ages both physically and mentally and I agree with Milo in that.The cutoff age for prepubescence in clinically diagnosing pedophilia is 13, so while Milo is "technically" correct here, he's pushing it with his comments and I don't blame people from thinking he crossed that border to include him in what would be defined as pedophilia. He comes off dangerously close to sounding like an apologist for the Catholic Church, if not one completely.

Still, it seems in our society that if it's anything below 18 you're a pedophile, which is complete bullshit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#39 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

@Jaysonguy said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

So in other words "It was a prank, bro!"

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19570 Posts

I...uh...wait, who is Milo Yiannopoulos?

Google tells me that he is some kind of radical journalist, but that doesn't explain why he is famous.

Have I missed something big here?

DerekLoffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#41 DerekLoffin
Member since 2002 • 9095 Posts

@Planeforger said:

I...uh...wait, who is Milo Yiannopoulos?

Google tells me that he is some kind of radical journalist, but that doesn't explain why he is famous.

Have I missed something big here?

He's famous mostly because people keep trying to shut him up, and keep failing to realize that is exactly what he wants. He's a pretty good example of the Streisand effect, the more you try to keep something under wraps, the more it becomes public knowledge.

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 PraetorianMan
Member since 2011 • 2073 Posts

@Quicksilver128: he very explicitly stated he was catholic on Bill Maher

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Jaysonguy

@Nick3306 said:
@Jaysonguy said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Ah sarcasm, how convenient. Let's forget that it didn't sound like sarcasm at all for a minute and just appreciate how nice it must be to always have that excuse to pull out.

Sadly this will help him, just like the violent protests helped him. He is basically a real life troll and wants to see these things happen.

Louie CK said that being a pedophile must be the greatest thing on Earth because of what people are willing to go through to do it live on NBC and he got even more offers and made more money.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By iandizion713

“at least a half-dozen” employees are prepared to leave the company if Milo Yiannopoulos is not promptly fired. A second Breitbart source confirms this estimate. Looks like not even Breitbart can defend a perv.

Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Nick3306
Member since 2007 • 3429 Posts

@Jaysonguy said:
@Nick3306 said:
@Jaysonguy said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Louie CK said that being a pedophile must be the greatest thing on Earth because of what people are willing to go through to do it live on NBC and he got even more offers and made more money.

Are you really comparing a career comedian telling an obvious joke in a joke setting to what milo said?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts
@Nick3306 said:
@Jaysonguy said:

Are you really comparing a career comedian telling an obvious joke in a joke setting to what milo said?

Jaysonguy says the left doesn't understand how the world works but then goes ahead and makes that idiotic comparison.

Definitely the most boring troll on these forums, imo

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

@Jaysonguy said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

do you?

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

I'll believe that Milo's comments have been taken out of context just because I don't care enough to look into it. That being said, his appearance on Mahar's show and his behavior is odd. I don't see how he's popular or why anyone should care. His appeal is questionable but then again, conservatives will fall in line behind anyone no matter how hypocritical they are.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Republicans defending a pedophile, nothing new.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#50 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41533 Posts

And he announces he's resigning from Breitbart. Wow!