Millennium Falcon and X-Wing Spotted

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-29144135

Though it doesn't take much to learn the basic lore of Star Wars, I still felt the video segment for this news piece was done really well.

Also, STAR WARS!

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44591 Posts

Is that to scale? Hard to tell from so high up, I'd of thought maybe a tad bit bigger but looks good nonetheless.

watchdogsrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#3 watchdogsrules
Member since 2014 • 551 Posts

this is getting me nervous, by the looks of this i hope that they don't **** up all the original star wars stuff, because j.j. Abrams isn't really that good of a director.

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts

@watchdogsrules said:

this is getting me nervous, by the looks of this i hope that they don't **** up all the original star wars stuff, because j.j. Abrams isn't really that good of a director.

Think of it this way. From where Lucas left the saga after 1, 2 and 3, the only place that Abrams can really go is up. I think Abrams does science fiction well, and it looks like he's got fantastic writers and production staff behind him. The new series is looking like it will be good. Plus he's using costumes and makeup for some aliens rather then all digital, which is a great thing.

watchdogsrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By watchdogsrules
Member since 2014 • 551 Posts

@ferrari2001: but they only use the costumes in 4,5,6 which were really bad, thats why i preferred the digital stuff over costumes but 'm hoping the costumes will actually look realistic.