Merkel says refugees didn't bring Islamist terrorism to Germany

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 CommandoAgent
Member since 2005 • 1703 Posts

Merkel Is so wrong on so many levels with her own statement, but this isn't surprising knowing that she and her party arent seeing the reality of a mess they created for Europe as a whole continent.

Merkel and her party had destroyed Germany.

"We have said clearly that an Islam that works and lives on the basis of the constitution ... belongs to Germany," Merkel said."

LOL yes and look at Sweden. I believe theres a lot of people who are taking the constitution out of context. When it comes to religious freedom.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#2 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

I would like to ask Merkel why it's only Muslims blowing themselves up time after time, worldwide, and not Christians, Sikhs, Jews, Hindus etc.
She really is a moron on an almost incredible level, or she is corrupted to the core. Maybe a bit from column a and b.....

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14820 Posts

Of course she is wrong. She has a typical apologist attitude for something horrible committed in the 1930-40s, in which she had no direct part in. She's essentially a fascist how she tries to silence those who bring up reasonable arguments concerning her open door policy. Ironic, no?

I wouldn't go as far as saying she destroyed Germany though.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

As I stated before and will state it again, Merkel will be gone next year.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 CommandoAgent

It makes sense why Trump is attacking Merkel on her polices and rightfully so.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@CommandoAgent said:

He does not know what her policies are, considering he does not even know what his own are...........

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CommandoAgent

@hillelslovak said:
@CommandoAgent said:

He does not know what her policies are, considering he does not even know what his own are...........

Well actually everyone in EU states and none states knows what her polices are. "Welcome all come to Europe even if your a terrorist!"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@CommandoAgent said:
@hillelslovak said:
@CommandoAgent said:

Well actually everyone in EU states and none states knows what her polices are. "Welcome all come to Europe even if your a terrorist!"

He is running for leadership of the free world. At some point substance needs to hit the realm. I honestly dont think he ever could have dreamed his campaign would last more than 3 months, and he could get his tv deal, and raise his profile. He is clearly out of his depth, and is looking for a way out. His overarching personality trait is being a winner, and I cannot imagine how he will act if he loses. Remember how he sued Bill Maher for calling him an orangutan? This is orders of magnitude bigger.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CommandoAgent

@hillelslovak said:
@CommandoAgent said:
@hillelslovak said:
@CommandoAgent said:

He is running for leadership of the free world. At some point substance needs to hit the realm. I honestly dont think he ever could have dreamed his campaign would last more than 3 months, and he could get his tv deal, and raise his profile. He is clearly out of his depth, and is looking for a way out. His overarching personality trait is being a winner, and I cannot imagine how he will act if he loses. Remember how he sued Bill Maher for calling him an orangutan? This is orders of magnitude bigger.

Hillary is already damaging herself. I am not surprised CNN's ratings are down to the toilet. Maybe people are just getting tired of all this anti Trump 24/7 blasted on their faces.

"I cannot imagine how he will act if he loses"

I cant imagine how hillary would react if she losses more body count among her?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@CommandoAgent said:
@hillelslovak said:
@CommandoAgent said:
@hillelslovak said:
@CommandoAgent said:

Hillary is already damaging herself. I am not surprised CNN's ratings are down to the toilet. Maybe people are just getting tired of all this anti Trump 24/7 blasted on their faces.

"I cannot imagine how he will act if he loses"

I cant imagine how hillary would react if she losses more body count among her?

Are you kidding? I think she would be real happy with going back to the ole dungeon. The straps are getting dusty by now, as is Bill.........

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#11 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Merkel is fooling no one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@Gaming-Planet said:

I've always wondered about crap like this. Since getting women into positions of power is the goal of feminism, what happens when a woman shows herself to be equally stupid and inept at her job as any man could be?

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CommandoAgent

@Gaming-Planet said:

Expect our idiotic News media. No wonder why TV ratings for MSM outlets are dying out. People are getting tired of them. Our media thinks everything is already and there's nothing wrong with the picture in the world.

TheManofPears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TheManofPears
Member since 2016 • 284 Posts

I admired Merkel's economic policy but I agree she has completely mishandled the refugee crisis.

Europe should have had a plan in place much sooner and it is poor that in order to make up the time lost they had a poorly thought out plan instead.

I don't know anything about German politics so I can't say if she'll remain in power or not.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

Religious extremists brought acts of terrorism to Germany, infact Europe as a whole.

Putting all refugees under the same comb is the same as saying all pro-life christians are gonna go shoot up an abortion clinic without exception.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

@Treflis: Germany had terrorism long before. Look at bader-mainhof. Leftists are the biggest problem in Western Europe

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

@themajormayor said:

@Treflis: Germany had terrorism long before. Look at bader-mainhof. Leftists are the biggest problem in Western Europe

Transatlantic obsequiousness is the biggest problem in Western Europe.

The US has used Western Europe as a proxy against Russia before (cf. WWII and the Cold War), and is currently gearing up to do the same again. It's time for the nations of Western Europe to reject their role as US lackeys and as subordinates of the CIA-masterminded "EU" project.

Cast off the star-spangled shackles and embrace your beneficent comrades in the East!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts
@Treflis said:

Religious extremists brought acts of terrorism to Germany, infact Europe as a whole.

Putting all refugees under the same comb is the same as saying all pro-life christians are gonna go shoot up an abortion clinic without exception.

Yeah, pretty much.

But nuance and critical thinking isn't exactly plentiful on this forum.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

@Stesilaus: I don't have any star-sprangled shackles

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Treflis

@themajormayor said:

I'd also say that is a very broad generalization, particulary since Europe has experienced terrorism due to extreme views on both the left and right side of the political spectrum. Along with extreme views on religious Ideologies.

bmanva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 bmanva
Member since 2002 • 4680 Posts

@Treflis said:
@themajormayor said:

I'd also say that is a very broad generalization, particulary since Europe has experienced terrorism due to extreme views on both the left and right side of the political spectrum. Along with extreme views on religious Ideologies.

I think the argument is had European countries not been completely dominated by the left and their stance on immigration, islamic extremists wouldn't be allowed to take root in those said countries in the first place.

TheManofPears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheManofPears
Member since 2016 • 284 Posts

There is also a rise in the radical right in the former Yugoslav countries and Eastern Europe. During the European Championships in Soccer, the Croatia fans started fighting each other in the stands! I'm lead to believe that it was due to the rising support of a fascist group in the country.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CommandoAgent

@themanofpears said:

There is also a rise in the radical right in the former Yugoslav countries and Eastern Europe. During the European Championships in Soccer, the Croatia fans started fighting each other in the stands! I'm lead to believe that it was due to the rising support of a fascist group in the country.

Croatia always had a Fascist stance even during the Yugoslav war. In some Croatian towns they are renaming streets after German reich commanders and officers. Whats happening now in Europe i doubt that would even the German Reich approve.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Treflis

@bmanva said:
@Treflis said:
@themajormayor said:

I think the argument is had European countries not been completely dominated by the left and their stance on immigration, islamic extremists wouldn't be allowed to take root in those said countries in the first place.

That is an assumption though.

Only way to have hindered it entirely would've been a complete nation isolation with nobody allowed into a nation nor leave it. That is surely not something one wants. A bunch of Isolationist nations with completely closed borders for all.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#25 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58453 Posts

I'm pretty sure the majority of terrorist attacks are committed by citizens, not refugees.

If you want to make an argument against Islam, it won't be found with the refugees.

Jakejack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jakejack
Member since 2003 • 181 Posts

@Treflis:

@Treflis said:

We get it dude. Nobody is saying that 100% of all Islamic people are terrorists. Why does one of your type always have to pop up with that tired lecture?

If tomorrow, someone created a post about an ISIS member committing acts of terrorism, you would ride on into that thread, on top of your high-horse, unnecessarily lecturing people about how not all Islamists are terrorists, even if nobody suggested so.

Are your motivations to feel intellectually superior over others? I don't get you.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Treflis

@Jakejack said:

@Treflis:

@Treflis said:

We get it dude. Nobody is saying that 100% of all Islamic people are terrorists. Why does one of your type always have to pop up with that tired lecture?

If tomorrow, someone created a post about an ISIS member committing acts of terrorism, you would ride on into that thread, on top of your high-horse, unnecessarily lecturing people about how not all Islamists are terrorists, even if nobody suggested so.

Are your motivations to feel intellectually superior over others? I don't get you.

You sure got worked up over my remark to the TC.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44420 Posts

She is right, they didn't. Religious extremists did.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@mrbojangles25 said:

I'm pretty sure the majority of terrorist attacks are committed by citizens, not refugees.

If you want to make an argument against Islam, it won't be found with the refugees.

What does that have to do with anything? If someone is a refugee, or a citizen of the country they are in, they still believe, and guide their lives by the tenets of Islam.....

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#30 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58453 Posts

@hillelslovak said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

What does that have to do with anything? If someone is a refugee, or a citizen of the country they are in, they still believe, and guide their lives by the tenets of Islam.....

Islam, fine. Refugees, not so much. The original point of the thread was to stereotype refugees as terrorists when the exact opposite is true; terrorists are generally domestic.

Not saying we should not take precautions against refugees, but historically you have more to fear from the people that are legally inside your own border than the ones seeking asylum.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@mrbojangles25 said:
@hillelslovak said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Islam, fine. Refugees, not so much. The original point of the thread was to stereotype refugees as terrorists when the exact opposite is true; terrorists are generally domestic.

Not saying we should not take precautions against refugees, but historically you have more to fear from the people that are legally inside your own border than the ones seeking asylum.

And when someone blows themselves up, along with a score of school children? Is it any doubt what religious ideology the murderer comes from? Is it much of a stretch to think Muslims from Muslim countries, wherever they currently reside, have a uniquely violent and retrograde system which they build their lives around? I mean, damn, where are they fleeing from? Muslim countries. Who was killing them? Other Muslims. Is this really so complicated?

Avatar image for deactivated-660c2894dc19c
deactivated-660c2894dc19c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#32  Edited By deactivated-660c2894dc19c
Member since 2004 • 2190 Posts

I don't know what's there to debate. She's right. Refugees didn't bring terrorism. Terrorism already was in Europe and most attacks are done by Europeans. And because of couple bad apples you can't villify whole group of people.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 CommandoAgent

@Icarian said:

I don't know what's there to debate. She's right. Refugees didn't bring terrorism. Terrorism already was in Europe and most attacks are done by Europeans. And because of couple bad apples you can't villify whole group of people.

The majority of Germans and Europeans would disagree with you.

"Terrorism already was in Europe and most attacks are done by Europeans"

The Terrorism that we had seen in Europe had not being done by Europeans but male migrants whom were Refugees.

"And because of couple bad apples you can't villify whole group of people."

I am sure Sweden is just lovely now.

kemar7856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#34  Edited By kemar7856
Member since 2004 • 11783 Posts

the thing that annoys me the most are the SJW warriors that will deny all this

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 SOedipus

@kemar7856 said:

the thing that annoys me the most are the SJW warriors that will deny all this

Welcome to off-topic :P

Avatar image for deactivated-660c2894dc19c
deactivated-660c2894dc19c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#36 deactivated-660c2894dc19c
Member since 2004 • 2190 Posts

@CommandoAgent said:
@Icarian said:

The Terrorism that we had seen in Europe had not being done by Europeans but male migrants whom were Refugees.

I don't know what they teach to you kids in schools nowadays, but it seems that the history of Europe is not one of them. In the last 120 years there have been three waves of terrorism in Europe. First wave started in the late 19th century and ended in the early 20th century. It is called the wave of anarchist terrorism when anarchist all around Europe started to kill politicians and other European leaders. Most famous incident was of course the assassination of Franz Ferdinand.

Second wave was from 60s to early 80s and was called the wave of separatist and left-wing terrorism. You had groups like IRA, ETA, RAF (Rotee Armee Fraktion, not to be confused with British RAF), Red Brigade, Black September etc and this was by far the bloodiest wave in Europe. The current third wave is nothing compared to the second. Back then terrorist attacks in Europe were much like mass shootings in the USA now: one happened almost every day. Thousands and thousands of people were killed and injured. And those attacks were done by Europeans, not by migrants, not by children of migrants, but full born Europeans to Europeans. Well, the Black September was an exception.

So, again Terrorism was in Europe long before any of these refugees arrived. You can disagree with her politics all you want, but don't call her liar when she isn't one.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 CommandoAgent

@Icarian said:
@CommandoAgent said:
@Icarian said:

I don't know what they teach to you kids in schools nowadays, but it seems that the history of Europe is not one of them. In the last 120 years there have been three waves of terrorism in Europe. First wave started in the late 19th century and ended in the early 20th century. It is called the wave of anarchist terrorism when anarchist all around Europe started to kill politicians and other European leaders. Most famous incident was of course the assassination of Franz Ferdinand.

Second wave was from 60s to early 80s and was called the wave of separatist and left-wing terrorism. You had groups like IRA, ETA, RAF (Rotee Armee Fraktion, not to be confused with British RAF), Red Brigade, Black September etc and this was by far the bloodiest wave in Europe. The current third wave is nothing compared to the second. Back then terrorist attacks in Europe were much like mass shootings in the USA now: one happened almost every day. Thousands and thousands of people were killed and injured. And those attacks were done by Europeans, not by migrants, not by children of migrants, but full born Europeans to Europeans. Well, the Black September was an exception.

So, again Terrorism was in Europe long before any of these refugees arrived. You can disagree with her politics all you want, but don't call her liar when she isn't one.

It seems you support merkel and her destructive policy which is still destroying Europe.

"Second wave was from 60s to early 80s and was called the wave of separatist and left-wing terrorism. You had groups like IRA, ETA, RAF (Rotee Armee Fraktion, not to be confused with British RAF), Red Brigade, Black September etc and this was by far the bloodiest wave in Europe."

That was different. Those terrorists were fighting for a reason. These migrants are doing by their religion and which has being quite obvious. You and Merkel can deny it all you want. When Sharia law and Muslim male start rioting like they had being in France comes again. What would you say then? Refugees didn't bring terrorism?

The majority of the Refugees had being male. How many were children and women Icarian ? to me the way these male migrants came into Europe looked like an invasion.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By CommandoAgent

You guys seen this new German flag at RIO?

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SOedipus

@CommandoAgent said:

It seems you support merkel and her destructive policy which is still destroying Europe.

"Second wave was from 60s to early 80s and was called the wave of separatist and left-wing terrorism. You had groups like IRA, ETA, RAF (Rotee Armee Fraktion, not to be confused with British RAF), Red Brigade, Black September etc and this was by far the bloodiest wave in Europe."

That was different. Those terrorists were fighting for a reason. These migrants are doing by their religion and which has being quite obvious. You and Merkel can deny it all you want. When Sharia law and Muslim male start rioting like they had being in France comes again. What would you say then? Refugees didn't bring terrorism?

The majority of the Refugees had being male. How many were children and women Icarian ? to me the way these male migrants came into Europe looked like an invasion.

To be fair, and I know you were asking someone else but..., it's generally males that make it to Europe first because the journey is dangerous and many die along the way. Once they're in their desired country they can then request asylum/refugee status for themselves and their family. Once they get their status then their family can be brought in to be reunited, and there is no need for them to be smuggled in. It's very expensive to be smuggled in so it makes sense, economically, to send one to risk the journey rather than the whole family. Also, survival of the fittest plays a large role. It's more likely that males will make the long journey and less likely to be bullied for food or space on a boat. Calling it an invasion is just way over the top.

But allowing so many people in the country in a short amount of time was not smart. And the opposition towards Merkel's open door policy has definitely grown since the beginning of the crisis. It doesn't help when a local imam says "running around half naked ... It's not surprising that the men attacked them. Dressing up like that is like pouring oil into the fire" after the attacks in Cologne. And then watching other countries in Europe voting for far right (nationalist) parties, in part to anti-immigration, isn't very hopeful either.

Leopard_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Leopard_2
Member since 2016 • 8 Posts

I'd say this is suited punishment to all the European countries that involved themselves in the Middle East where they really had no right in getting involved. Europeans and North Americans pretty much made an Unstable Middle East, hit the level of complete hell on Earth for anyone trying to make a living over there. The "Heroic West" came to try and clean up the mess in the Middle East but ended up getting their hands bloodied in something they never really understood how to work with. It is like sending a person who knows nothing about programming to go programme something even someone in the know would struggle with.

nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts
@CommandoAgent said:

Either you are very stupid or trolling. Those acts of terrorism in the past months here (like that dude with an axe in a train) have been committed by people who have been living in the country for years. Those people aren't refugees. How hard is that to understand? It has nothing to do with their obvious religious reasons. It just means they aren't refugees. They have been here for years. They didn't come with the people that were let in fleeing from war. I'm not sure if you even understand what a refugee is because from what you say it seems that you don't.

I'm not a fan of Merkel because of several points. But her statement in the first post isn't one of them.

Doozie78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#42  Edited By Doozie78
Member since 2014 • 1123 Posts

@CommandoAgent said:

Hahaha, oh man, have fun with that shit Germany. Way to go Merkel! We'll see how she feels when her whole country is led by "ISIS" and their brainwashed children.

BalaminienBGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BalaminienBGS
Member since 2016 • 68 Posts

@CommandoAgent said:

Merkel Is so wrong on so many levels with her own statement, but this isn't surprising knowing that she and her party arent seeing the reality of a mess they created for Europe as a whole continent.

"We have said clearly that an Islam that works and lives on the basis of the constitution ... belongs to Germany," Merkel said."

LOL yes and look at Sweden. I believe theres a lot of people who are taking the constitution out of context. When it comes to religious freedom.

Well ... When I take a moment to see things from an Islamic terrorists point of view; Western Democracies with their societies and expanding influences thanks to the internet and free speech corrupts the tightly held and regulated beliefs of their religion. They see the "Anti-Muslim" in us.

So I settle back in my point of view now and I see them as the "Anti-us", "Anti-west", "Anti-Freedom" and I guess I could see that they are attempting to corrupt us? I will for this point say yes. Well we appear to be influencing one another.

It's a two way street with Muslims honestly looking for refuge and those taking them in. A Muslim in a country like Germany could question their own religion, become agnostic, atheist or reform their own views without persecution. They can interpret the Koran however they choose as they might wear whatever they so choose or the more extreme will be given a choice: Act on your more hostile interpretation of the Koran and honor kill or beat your family or commit a crime and you'll be put in your place, because The Host has house rules and they're in a very different house. Future generations born there will be directly influenced by the host country from day one. We'll literally have their children in our zone of influence.

We are in an ideological war and what do the terrorist do to the west? They kill in these attacks that take out a couple hundred here and a couple hundred their and victims will at times include Muslims. We are getting thousands of their people, hundreds of thousands ... Some already know who to blame and it's a Muslim who they would agree is extreme and they will remember it and whatever loss they have suffered.

"We have said clearly that an Islam that works and lives on the basis of the constitution ... belongs to Germany," They do belong to Germany, there's Germans all around them. They can't walk down a street and not see Germany, they can't go a day without being in German Jurisdiction. They will keep those who cooperate.

AND1SALTTAPE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 AND1SALTTAPE
Member since 2015 • 861 Posts

Well, considering that not a single terrorist attack in Europe -- apart from the coordinated ones -- was committed by a sane person with no crime record, she's partly right. And partly wrong too. Because when you're taking refugees in such masses, you let even the rotten apples in.

helwa1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By helwa1988
Member since 2007 • 2157 Posts

She's 100% correct. It wasn't the refugees. It was the immigrant Muslims from North Africa that did. Most of these terrorists in Europe have Algerian, Moroccan of Libyan heritage. Most of them were citizens of the country or long time residents.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@helwa1988 said:

She's 100% correct. It wasn't the refugees. It was the immigrant Muslims from North Africa that did. Most of these terrorists in Europe have Algerian, Moroccan of Libyan heritage

What about the hundreds of cases of rape in Germany undertaken by refugee gangs in Germany? The media refused to report it....

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#47 Skarwolf
Member since 2006 • 2718 Posts

@CommandoAgent said:

While the migrants didn't bring it in that they started radical ideals they certainly brought it with them. Austria has the right idea. Ban all foreign funding to mosques. This way Saudi Arabia can't export radical islam. Our leaders have been allowing this for decades.

Besides religion many of them simply aren't capable of adjusting to modern civilized society having left behind backwards, misogynistic, theologically lead governments that were totally backwards in almost everything. They shouldn't simply be allowed to wander around in our society freely there should be some form of integration phase where they're closely observed and monitored.

Consider it a parole so to speak. If they follow the rules, don't fucking rape children or women. Get a godamn job and contribute to society they get fast tracked.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#48 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts
@CommandoAgent said:

Or maybe that's the flag of Turkey after it's going to be conquered by Germany! Who knows!