GalvatronType_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 GalvatronType_R
Member since 2003 • 3106 Posts

I posted this in my earlier thread but it needs to stand in its own.

After a date, if it went well, please just text once and use her number to do it (if she gives you her social media instead of her digits, glaring bad sign). Any more texts than one make you look weak, desperate, needy, clingy, vaguely pathetic, and somewhat stalkerish.

Put yourself in her place. If you had an okay date but no chemistry, how would you like it if the girl texted and called you multiple times yelling “WHY HAVEN’T YOU ANSWERED MEEEEEEEEEEEE!” It would annoy you and make you regret giving her your number.

Pro tip: women ALWAYS have their phones close by and check it regularly. Believe me, she didn’t miss or not see your text, she chose to ignore you because she’s not that into you. Believe me more, if she liked you, one single solitary calm, mature, short, and reasoned text would suffice and she would answer promptly.

If she doesn’t answer or takes too long (which is BS because it takes seconds to reply to a text), take the L and move on. There are almost 4 billion women on this planet, find another.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

I haven't been in the dating world in forever (so obviously take this with a heaping spoonful of salt), but it would be generally respectful for the woman (or other person, whatever) to just send a response text back letting the person know whether there's any potential for furthering a relationship or not.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4365 Posts

its funny. that woman in general wont say. yeah am not interested in you.

i notice this now while dating. its to hard work for them to say it. in my state anyhow

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#4 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

Thanks for your expertise.

PCGamerLaszlo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 PCGamerLaszlo
Member since 2023 • 507 Posts

I used to be kind of a man whore when I was younger and honestly, this is correct. Let the woman come to you. If she's not interested she won't pursue you, and the more effort you put into getting attention only makes her dislike you more. The absolute best thing you can do is act like you don't care. The more aloof you are the more Enticing you seem.

Avatar image for GalvatronType_R
GalvatronType_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By GalvatronType_R
Member since 2003 • 3106 Posts

@firedrakes: true, life would be much simpler if people would just say things. But women are ambiguous mysterious creatures who rarely say what they are thinking which is part of the reason why they don’t approach men.

Let me simplify this: no answer is an answer. An ignored text or call speaks volumes without saying a thing.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58309 Posts

This also applies to women texting men, and a lot of other situations.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44564 Posts

Dating shouldn't be sociopathic... but yeah if you blow up her phone she doesn't respond then read the situation.

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#9 THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts

Putting dynamite in my phone and blowing it up instead from now on, I have learned from my mistakes.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4365 Posts

@GalvatronType_R said:

@firedrakes: true, life would be much simpler if people would just say things. But women are ambiguous mysterious creatures who rarely say what they are thinking which is part of the reason why they don’t approach men.

Let me simplify this: no answer is an answer. An ignored text or call speaks volumes without saying a thing.

to a extent true.

my family always been a odd bunch. of we where talk to respect and be truthy to a person.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

You got it!

Assuming this applies to answerphone and Digital VoiceMail Assistant messages too?