LOST finale! This is it! THE END! (SPOILERS)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Chiddaling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#51 Chiddaling
Member since 2008 • 9106 Posts

Who do you guys think Sayid and Hurley are going to pick up in the ALT? And how will Sun, Jin, Locke, Boone, Shannon, Rose, Bernard, Michael, Walt, Libby and a bunch of other people get there?!?!?!?!

Ultrabeatdown55
I'm guessing Hurley will get Libby, and Sayid will ask for a favor so that he could get Nadia?
Chiddaling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Chiddaling

[QUOTE="Chiddaling"][QUOTE="sammyjenkis898"]

You know what would be awesome? If Desmond killed Kate. That would make my day.

I can't dream, can't I?

sammyjenkis898

He'd be all like, "PENNNYYY!!?? Oh wait. *stab*"

Then he would turn and wink at the camera, knowing that Kate is hated by a lot of LOST fans. :P

That would be so awesome. Or he could to do that smirk when he ran Locke over but this time more forced :P

blackngold29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 blackngold29
Member since 2004 • 14137 Posts
What new shows are starting next season? What is everyone going to do with their lives now?
BadNewsBen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54 BadNewsBen
Member since 2009 • 1493 Posts
[QUOTE="Travo_basic"][QUOTE="BadNewsBen"]

So pumped for tonight.

Just watched a clip where they find Carl in Room 23. So creepy.

I hope that's not a spoiler. :x ........kidding.

Yeah I meant the old clip from season 3.
bmaninc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 bmaninc
Member since 2005 • 1144 Posts
BTW, I prefer Lockeness monster when referring to MIB.
Chiddaling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Chiddaling
[QUOTE="SkylinePigeon"] Jack - live Kate - live Hurley - live Sawyer - die Ben - live Smokey/Unlocke/Flocke - die!! your turn :D

Hm, Jack - Live Kate - Die Hurley - Live Sawyer - Die Ben - Die Smokey - Die Miles - Die I would say Hurley would die too, but I just can't see it happening. :P
Avatar image for Ultrabeatdown55
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Ultrabeatdown55
Member since 2008 • 15314 Posts

I've never seen a single episode of Lost :|. I missed the first season, knew I'd never be able to understand it all, so I'm waiting on the full series to come out on DVD. Sucks, everyone's into it, and I have no clue what it's about.

btaylor2404
If you have a Blu-Ray player or PS3 get the Complete Collection set on Blu-Ray. It looks so much better than DVD... When I picked up the Blu-Ray after having all of the DVD's, I was blown away. Looks better than most movies do.
SkylinePigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 SkylinePigeon
Member since 2005 • 2625 Posts

I can dream, can't I?

sammyjenkis898
That would be the best EVER. :lol:
sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 sammyjenkis898
Member since 2007 • 28392 Posts
What new shows are starting next season? What is everyone going to do with their lives now?blackngold29
Watching Sons of Anarchy, Mad Men, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire (quote me on this, it will be HBO's next big show) and Glee.
bmaninc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 bmaninc
I'll be watching Fringe and Mad Men.
sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 sammyjenkis898
[QUOTE="sammyjenkis898"]You know what would be awesome? If Desmond killed Kate. That would make my day.

I can dream, can't I?

SkylinePigeon

I thought you were one of the few fans of Kate. I guess not. :P Yes, I hope she suffers a very slow death.
Chiddaling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Chiddaling
[QUOTE="blackngold29"]What new shows are starting next season? What is everyone going to do with their lives now?sammyjenkis898
Watching Sons of Anarchy, Mad Men, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire (quote me on this, it will be HBO's next big show) and Glee.

I miss Dexter. How are they going to shoot without his awesome hair?
bmaninc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 bmaninc
I don't mind Kate, but I still think she's in on something.
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Ultrabeatdown55
[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"]

Who do you guys think Sayid and Hurley are going to pick up in the ALT? And how will Sun, Jin, Locke, Boone, Shannon, Rose, Bernard, Michael, Walt, Libby and a bunch of other people get there?!?!?!?!

Chiddaling
I'm guessing Hurley will get Libby, and Sayid will ask for a favor so that he could get Nadia?

But Nadia really has no strong relevance to the on-island story...
SkylinePigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 SkylinePigeon
BTW, I prefer Lockeness monster when referring to MIB.bmaninc
:lol: I like that one! I have tended to go with Smokey but my roommate says Flocke. :P
sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 sammyjenkis898
[QUOTE="sammyjenkis898"][QUOTE="blackngold29"]What new shows are starting next season? What is everyone going to do with their lives now?Chiddaling

I miss Dexter. How are they going to shoot without his awesome hair?

I believe his head was shaved towards the end of the fourth season. I'm not sure. Anyways, it shouldn't matter. Michael C. Hall can do anything. I'm interested to see where they go with that huge finale.
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Ultrabeatdown55

Hmmm lets see what shows I have to watch next year:

Fringe
Chuck
Lie to Me
Breaking Bad
Mad Men
Sons of Anarchy
The Big Bang Theory
The Office
Smallville
Supernatural
Grey's Anatomy (The finale last week was INSANEEEEEE!)
House
No Ordinary Family (new show with Michael Chiklis and Julie Benz)

Thats about it 'til I think of some more... As for who will live and die:

Jack - LIVE
Kate - LIVE
Hurley - LIVE
Sawyer - DIE
Ben - LIVE
Desmond - DIE
Miles - DIE
Frank - DIE (I think they will bring him back to have him die)
Richard - DIE
Flocke - DIE

SkylinePigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 SkylinePigeon
[QUOTE="SkylinePigeon"][QUOTE="sammyjenkis898"]You know what would be awesome? If Desmond killed Kate. That would make my day.

I can dream, can't I?

sammyjenkis898

I thought you were one of the few fans of Kate. I guess not. :P Yes, I hope she suffers a very slow death.

Oooh, I get to resurrect my favorite LOST comic ever for your benefit! :D  I laugh EVERY TIME.
sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 sammyjenkis898

I laugh EVERY TIME.SkylinePigeon

That is the greatest thing to come out of LOST.

:lol:

tman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#71 tman93
Member since 2006 • 7769 Posts
Anyone else notice that all the characters going to the concert are the ones still alive (Jack, Kate, Hurley, Desmonds, Miles, Sawyer, and probably Claire cause she is staying with Jack and his son) The only exception would be Sayid, though the three explanations would be: He is still alive, he will die before they get to the concert, or him and Hurley are going somewhere else. People think that Juliet, Faraday and Charlie (for their classical/driveshaft mix) will be there but not for sure.
SkylinePigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 SkylinePigeon
I love Dexter yall but the finale KILLED me. Ohhh man. I will watch next season but the emotional trauma brought on by the finale is precisely why I stopped watching shows like Gray's Anatomy. Speaking of which, what happened in the Grey's finale, Ultrabeatdown? People are talking like it was nuts. FYI I stopped watching when Denny came back. I still watch, uh... Project Runway? I want to start watching Treme, as well. I don't watch a ton of TV... it used to be LOST, PR, and Gossip Girl, but I quit Gossip Girl, LOST is ending, and PR doesn't start back again for awhile, so I need to get some new TV.
sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 sammyjenkis898

I love Dexter yall but the finale KILLED me. Ohhh man. I will watch next season but the emotional trauma brought on by the finale is precisely why I stopped watching shows like Gray's Anatomy. Speaking of which, what happened in the Grey's finale, Ultrabeatdown? People are talking like it was nuts. FYI I stopped watching when Denny came back. I still watch, uh... Project Runway? I want to start watching Treme, as well. I don't watch a ton of TV... it used to be LOST, PR, and Gossip Girl, but I quit Gossip Girl, LOST is ending, and PR doesn't start back again for awhile, so I need to get some new TV. SkylinePigeon

What exactly didn't you like about the finale?

[spoiler] I loved that she died. It makes Arthur's death so much better. You immediately want to watch it again after you find out he killed her. [/spoiler]

You should definitely get into Treme. Damn good show.

tman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 tman93
With the things you have been talking about: Shows I will watch after Lost (and my other favorite show 24 end): Breaking Bad, The Office, Fringe, and House. Live/Die (I changed my mind from my last post): Jack: ...omg I don't know this one... live I guess? Kate: Live Hurley: Could see either way but I would guess live, would be one of the saddest scenes ever if he died, they may have it happen. Sawyer: Die Desmond: Biggest toss-up but I say live Claire: Live Ben, Miles, Smokey: All die
x8VXU6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 x8VXU6
Member since 2008 • 3411 Posts

[QUOTE="btaylor2404"]

I've never seen a single episode of Lost :|. I missed the first season, knew I'd never be able to understand it all, so I'm waiting on the full series to come out on DVD. Sucks, everyone's into it, and I have no clue what it's about.

blackngold29

It's cool to watch on DVD because you can fly through it. I watched the first season in like two or three days.

just go to abc.com they have all the lost episodes from season 1 up to now, thats how I seen most of the episodes cuz I was a fan of lost until like 3 monthes before season 5

skinny_man_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

#76 skinny_man_69
Member since 2005 • 5147 Posts

I remember reading an interview (I believe it was on IGN) and both Nestor Carbonell and Josh Holloway said it was going to be a very emotional finale. Almost not looking forward to it really :(

SkylinePigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 SkylinePigeon

SPOILERS

You should definitely get into Treme. Damn good show.

sammyjenkis898

Do you see my sig? See the Disney Princess in said sig? :P Take that as proof that I am a huge fan of happy endings. I love it when things work out, where everyone can be happy, in love, have their nice little perfect life. I loved Rita because, especially toward the end, she and Dexter were really happy, and things were looking up. It was like he was going to really start to feel, and really get himself under control and embrace the fact that he's more than a monster. I LOVED that. And now I'm afraid he's gonna go bat****. But basically happy ending ruined = me sad. :P

I really do think I'll start Treme. I live in South MS and really want to go to Tulane Law School when I graduate... I love New Orleans. I think watching the show would be fantastic. :)

Ryir554

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#78 Ryir554
Member since 2005 • 1061 Posts

LOST has been my favoritie show ever since the first episode aired almost six years ago, I cant wait to see how it ends. Hope to see you all here after the finale to discuss it!

Samurai_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Samurai_Xavier
Member since 2003 • 4364 Posts

AAAAAGHH, I cant wait! :P

sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 sammyjenkis898

Do you see my sig? See the Disney Princess in said sig? :P Take that as proof that I am a huge fan of happy endings. I love it when things work out, where everyone can be happy, in love, have their nice little perfect life. I loved Rita because, especially toward the end, she and Dexter were really happy, and things were looking up. It was like he was going to really start to feel, and really get himself under control and embrace the fact that he's more than a monster. I LOVED that. And now I'm afraid he's gonna go bat****. But basically happy ending ruined = me sad. :P

I really do think I'll start Treme. I live in South MS and really want to go to Tulane Law School when I graduate... I love New Orleans. I think watching the show would be fantastic. :)

SkylinePigeon

What happens if LOST ends on a downer note?

:P

I know a lot of people were upset over the finale because of that. I think it puts a much needed spin on the show. Some of the plot of season five has already been leaked online.

[spoiler] Dexter is supposedly moving back into his old apartment, with Deb helping him raise the kids. Of course, the police are going to be on his back, due to his wife being murdered. [/spoiler]

I loved the finale. I just wish it didn't end right then. I wanted to see more.

Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Travo_basic
Member since 2003 • 38751 Posts
I added how to make spoilers in the first post.
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Ultrabeatdown55

Skyline here is was happened in the Grey's Anatomy finale... I will put it in spoilers:

[spoiler] So a gunman comes into the hospital. He shoots a doctor right in the forehead then shoots Karev in the stomach. The hospital goes on lockdown and the shooter goes looking for Derek. While looking for Derek, he shoots another surgeon that Bailey was with and spares Bailey's life becuase she lies to him and says she is a nurse and not a surgeon.Then he shoots a couple of guards in the hospital and when he finally finds Derek he shoots him in the chest. At that point my jaw was on the floor, but it doesn't end there. You probably don't know this character because he entered in the beginning of Season 5 as part of the main cast, but Owen also get shot. They finally take the gunman down but boy people were getting capped left and right. Oh yeah, we find out in the beginning of the episode that Meredith is pregnant and by the end of the episode she is not. [/spoiler]

bmaninc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 bmaninc
I have a question. Is it a spoiler if the producers themselves have confirmed something before the finale? I know they wouldn't want to release spoilers. I just want to know what I can talk about.
Samurai_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Samurai_Xavier

Meh, I think there's no way around it, its going to be a dissapointing finale no matter what. Mainly because a lot of things will not be answered, and people will complain. But I do think its still going to be freakin awesome.

BTW, people that keep saying Juliet is Jack's ex-wife. I just don't see it. To me it would make much more sense for the character if it was Sarah, his original wife. The one he fixed. I just don't see why it would be Juliet other than for people to say "Look its Juliet!". Sarah makes much more sense I think.

Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Ultrabeatdown55
I have a question. Is it a spoiler if the producers themselves have confirmed something before the finale? I know they wouldn't want to release spoilers. I just want to know what I can talk about.bmaninc
Yes.
solidruss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 solidruss
Member since 2002 • 24082 Posts

I have a question. Is it a spoiler if the producers themselves have confirmed something before the finale? I know they wouldn't want to release spoilers. I just want to know what I can talk about.bmaninc

Anything you think may spoil the experience use spoiler tags.

Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Ultrabeatdown55

Meh, I think there's no way around it, its going to be a dissapointing finale no matter what. Mainly because a lot of things will not be answered, and people will complain. But I do think its still going to be freakin awesome.

BTW, people that keep saying Juliet is Jack's ex-wife. I just don't see it. To me it would make much more sense for the character if it was Sarah, his original wife. The one he fixed. I just don't see why it would be Juliet other than for people to say "Look its Juliet!". Sarah makes much more sense I think.

Samurai_Xavier
I didn't hear anything about the actor who played Sarah going to Hawaii but we'll see. Oh wait, they did go to Hawaii to film an episode for Modern Family... Who knows, but I still think without a doubt that its Juliet.
Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Travo_basic
Member since 2003 • 38751 Posts
Sammy, I plan to start Six Feet Under this summer through Netflix. That'll be my next fix.
sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 sammyjenkis898
Sammy, I plan to start Six Feet Under this summer through Netflix. That'll be my next fix.Travo_basic
Awesome! Be sure to let me know what you think. You're going to see the best finale ever! :P
sixringz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 sixringz1
Member since 2004 • 1116 Posts

My prediction is that everybody will die except Jack and Smoke Monster/Locke. Then they will be at ground zero all over again the way The Man in Black was with Jacob. The camera will pan out and it will only be those two left on the island. As for the "flash sideways", I think they ALL will be together somehow. Just a guess. For the longest time i thought the secret to the whole show was Jack's father, seeing as he would always pop up through the seasons, but then "smoke monster/locke" killed that theory. We'll see

Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Ultrabeatdown55

I want to see what Skyline has to say about the Grey's finale! And for those of you who don't watch the show, you should read what I said and then feel motivated enough to watch that 2-hour finale that was on Thursday. Its up on Hulu :P

The gunman who was played by Michael O'Neill deserves an Emmy. And if he doesn't get nominated there is something seriously wrong. Here is what the actor looks like

Ryir554

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Ryir554

My prediction is that everybody will die except Jack and Smoke Monster/Locke. Then they will be at ground zero all over again the way The Man in Black was with Jacob. The camera will pan out and it will only be those two left on the island. As for the "flash sideways", I think they ALL will be together somehow. Just a guess. For the longest time i thought the secret to the whole show was Jack's father, seeing as he would always pop up through the seasons, but then "smoke monster/locke" killed that theory. We'll see

sixringz1

haha, this is VERY similar to my theory, in mine some other people live (kate for instance) and she and others get off the island, smokey and jack are sitting on the beach

Samurai_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Samurai_Xavier

http://tv.gawker.com/5545649/jimmy-kimmels-week-in-unnecessary-censorship-lost-edition

Here's the clip I mentioned in the other thread from Friday's Jimmy Kimmel. Unnecessary Cencorship: LOST Edition. Pretty hilarious! :P

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#95 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts

[QUOTE="II_Seraphim_II"] I agree! He is so awesome. Ok, I mean seriously speaking it's good that the show isn't all about Desmond because there is a lot of good story in there, but Desmond is certainly the highlight and should have gotten far more air time. He is just so damn interesting and so pivotal to everything that has occurred, yet he gets brushed aside :( sammyjenkis898

I can dream, can't I?

DUDE...get...out...of...my...head!!!!! :shock: Seriously though, Kate should have died in season 1 :x
tman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 tman93
[QUOTE="Ryir554"]

[QUOTE="sixringz1"]

haha, this is VERY similar to my theory, in mine some other people live (kate for instance) and she and others get off the island, smokey and jack are sitting on the beach

Someone else could become the new Smokey. Imagine the ending being Jack sitting on the beach watching a plane crash or a boat come in and Sawyer saying something like MiB said about bringing people to the Island and then saying "It's been 100 years, why won't you let me leave... do you know how much I want to kill you, doc?" *LOST ending screen* That would be stupid, I know :P
Ryir554

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Ryir554

[QUOTE="Ryir554"]

[QUOTE="sixringz1"]

tman93

Someone else could become the new Smokey. Imagine the ending being Jack sitting on the beach watching a plane crash or a boat come in and Sawyer saying something like MiB said about bringing people to the Island and then saying "It's been 100 years, why won't you let me leave... do you know how much I want to kill you, doc?" *LOST ending screen* That would be stupid, I know :P

NO IT WOULDNT! that actually just sent shivers down my spine, I like it. if lost ended that way I would be happy!

Ryir554

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Ryir554

[QUOTE="tman93"][QUOTE="Ryir554"]

Ryir554

NO IT WOULDNT! that actually just sent shivers down my spine, I like it. if lost ended that way I would be happy!

actually, maybe Ben becomes the new smokey (if there is one)

SkylinePigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 SkylinePigeon
I'm so sorry, the spoiler tag has NEVER worked for me (I always get the HTML error), so I will try to be VERY careful. Grey's Anatomy spoilers: DANG! That is crazy! So is Derek dead? What about Alex? I'm glad Bailey lives, I love her. I vaguely know who Owen is because I've seen a few episodes? Is he dead too? Sounds like it was tense. :P