Looking for a movie (help?)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29667 posts) -

Looking for a movie. It's Chinese/Japanese (don't remember which) and the scene I remember basically has a medieval-esq cavalry charge where one side holds up shields (or something) to reflect light into the riders' eyes, so they put on sunglasses to keep charging.

Not much to go on but any idea? And no it's not Alien, Star Crystal, or Sister Act 2 :P

#2 Posted by airshocker (30712 posts) -
@chessmaster1989 said:

Not much to go on but any idea? And no it's not Alien, Star Crystal, or Sister Act 2 :P

Lol.

#3 Edited by CyberLips (1824 posts) -

@chessmaster1989 said:

a medieval-esq cavalry charge where one side holds up shields (or something) to reflect light into the riders' eyes, so they put on sunglasses to keep charging.

WAT

#4 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29667 posts) -
@CyberLips said:

@chessmaster1989 said:

a medieval-esq cavalry charge where one side holds up shields (or something) to reflect light into the riders' eyes, so they put on sunglasses to keep charging.

WAT

this is why i want to find this movie lol

#5 Edited by CyberLips (1824 posts) -

@chessmaster1989 said:

this is why i want to find this movie lol

Is it one of THOSE movies?

#6 Posted by sukraj (23634 posts) -

@CyberLips said:

@chessmaster1989 said:

this is why i want to find this movie lol

Is it one of THOSE movies?

king pow chung li

#7 Posted by Iszdope (10559 posts) -

Titanic?

#8 Posted by bforrester420 (1882 posts) -

Ice Pirates