Justin Bieber fans cutting themselves on Twitter

• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by cfstar (1979 posts) -

Yup.

Long story short, someone initiated a trend on Twitter called #Cutforbieber and #Cuttingforbieber.

EDIT: As expected, this was initiated by none other than our lovely internet neighors 4ch@n. Link.

However, some Bieber fans actually thought it was a real and released pictures of themselves with their wrists cutted and bloodied up.

Apperantly, this was intended to be used as a protest against Bieber smoking weed.

Well... That escalated quickly.

Sorry I had to.

#2 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -
Clearly the people doing this have severe underlying problems.
#3 Posted by cfstar (1979 posts) -
Clearly the people doing this have severe underlying problems. TonyDanzaFan
Well theres no arguing that. Oh and I forgot to mention, apperantly theres this girl who is going to sacrifice her guinea pig on a microwave for this. Lol?
#4 Posted by 0rbs (1947 posts) -

Well you know we should have stricted gun laws and ban grand theft auto. Those are the real culprits.

#5 Posted by soulless4now (41382 posts) -

Part of me is like wtf is wrong with them, but the other part wants to laugh at how gullible they are.

#6 Posted by Shottayouth13- (6884 posts) -

They might as well off themselves while their at it. If they're that stupid the world pretty much doesn't have any use for them.

#7 Posted by PinkiePirate (1951 posts) -

Poor Justin. lol

#8 Posted by cfstar (1979 posts) -

Part of me is like wtf is wrong with them, but the other part wants to laugh at how gullible they are.

soulless4now
I was gonna do a joke about natural selection but I figured that would be too much.
#9 Posted by Shadowchronicle (26135 posts) -
 Related image. Anyways its kind of sad how people believe this kind of stuff. Especially the fact that they didn't even think first hand: why the hell would I have to cut my hand for beiber
#10 Posted by Yusuke420 (2770 posts) -

All this over a plant, Weed brings out the crazy, but not through smoking it! I can't believe people are making a big deal about someone smoking that gas in California!

#11 Posted by soulless4now (41382 posts) -
[QUOTE="soulless4now"]

cfstar
I was gonna do a joke about natural selection but I figured that would be too much.

By all means tell the joke. Nothing is never too much when it comes to Bieber fans.
#12 Posted by cfstar (1979 posts) -

[QUOTE="cfstar"][QUOTE="soulless4now"]

soulless4now

By all means tell the joke. Nothing is never too much when it comes to Bieber fans.

Kinda forgot how it was lol

Think it was something like:

Well, seems natural selection has taken it's guests, and bielievers are not included.

#13 Posted by wolverine4262 (20226 posts) -
They all need to follow Biebers example as it may help them mellow out...
#14 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
They are bieber fans, cutting themselves is the least of their problems.
#15 Posted by DroidPhysX (17094 posts) -

3I2w5.png.

#16 Posted by soulless4now (41382 posts) -

[QUOTE="soulless4now"][QUOTE="cfstar"] I was gonna do a joke about natural selection but I figured that would be too much.cfstar

Kinda forgot how it was lol

Think it was something like:

Well, seems natural selection has taken it's guests, and bielievers are not included.

I lol'd.
#17 Posted by zenogandia (861 posts) -

I don't have a problem with people being a fan of Bieber, but to actually cut yourself over him... that's disgraceful. People need to know better, what if they do something more drastic? Like harm someone else, or let's forbid attempt with their own lives. Not cool.

#18 Posted by JohnF111 (14125 posts) -
They don't have problems, why does everyone these days have a problem? I mean even teenagers who sleep until noon and don't go to bed until 3am apparently have a disorder now. They're just idiots and deserve to have slits scarred onto their skin for the rest of their life.
#19 Posted by Commander-Gree (4929 posts) -
Natural selection.
#20 Posted by Aljosa23 (26395 posts) -

YOLO

#21 Posted by cfstar (1979 posts) -
[QUOTE="TonyDanzaFan"]Clearly the people doing this have severe underlying problems. JohnF111
They don't have problems, why does everyone these days have a problem? I mean even teenagers who sleep until noon and don't go to bed until 3am apparently have a disorder now. They're just idiots and deserve to have slits scarred onto their skin for the rest of their life.

Interestingly enough, there was a murder attempt against bieber a few weeks ago. I thought Bieber haters were crazier than the fans, I was wrong.
#22 Posted by codymcclain14 (6017 posts) -
Coming from an emo kid... that's so stupid. Cutting your self cause justin beiber smoked a joint? You better be glad you're not a fan of snoop dog.
#23 Posted by LordQuorthon (5388 posts) -

I thought Bieber haters were crazier than the fans, I was wrong.cfstar

Given the current state of events, I'd say they are visionaries.

#24 Posted by ScorpionTroll (810 posts) -

I think these people have a lot of time on their hands.

#25 Posted by the_bi99man (11062 posts) -

Your sig is going to give me severe problems.

#26 Posted by Swanogt19 (24159 posts) -
2013 is off to a good start.
#27 Posted by tepni (3214 posts) -

[QUOTE="TonyDanzaFan"]Clearly the people doing this have severe underlying problems. cfstar
Well theres no arguing that. Oh and I forgot to mention, apperantly theres this girl who is going to sacrifice her guinea pig on a microwave for this. Lol?

oh my god can i punch her in the face and kidnap the hamster before she has the chance wtf

#28 Posted by Pittfan666 (8548 posts) -
He makes me want to cut my ears off.
#29 Posted by codymcclain14 (6017 posts) -
this is why, everyone should smoke pot. no one would give two f*cks.
#30 Posted by LLYNCES (378 posts) -

That's hilarious, the kid cant even smoke a bit of marijuana without having a bunch of young morons harming themselves. No actually, it's sad that there are people harming themselves about it in the first place. To think these are people who'll grow up and run the world one day, it really signifies to me the death of American culture.

He's probably thinking to himself how dumb his fans are too. How these idiots even function in their day to day lives is what really gets to me, like if you are willing to hurt yourself over somebody you dont even know personally, how are you going to survive out in the real world? If I was JB I'd tell my fans to go **** themselves and then troll them with some more pictures.

#31 Posted by WiiMan21 (8191 posts) -
this is why, everyone should smoke pot. no one would give two f*cks.codymcclain14
I have never smoked pot and I have never found myself needed to do any of this.
#32 Posted by Lotus-Edge (50439 posts) -
[QUOTE="cfstar"]Oh and I forgot to mention, apperantly theres this girl who is going to sacrifice her guinea pig on a microwave for this. Lol?

And then Cthulhu will rise....
#33 Posted by Shadowchronicle (26135 posts) -
Saw this picture of a guy putting a saw over his arm.
#34 Posted by cfstar (1979 posts) -
[QUOTE="shadowchronicle"]Saw this picture of a guy putting a saw over his arm.

lmao
#35 Posted by Blue-Sky (10348 posts) -

How is this news?

Everyone cuts themselves upon hearing his music.

#36 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (48735 posts) -
Can't believe how moronic some people can be.
#37 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (48735 posts) -
2013 is off to a good start. Swanogt19
Not sure if serious or sarcastic.
#38 Posted by XilePrincess (13130 posts) -

If I was an amputee you can bet I'd be taking a picture of my stub and capping it "I love Justin more than ALL OF YOU". Just to infuriate the teenage girls taking this seriously.

How many opportunities do people missing a limb have to do that? Not enough.

#39 Posted by VanHelsingBoA64 (5455 posts) -
the pics they used could have just been taken off of google or something...
#40 Posted by kingdre (9456 posts) -

I don't feel bad for them at all. I might have a problem.:|

#42 Posted by DJ-Lafleur (34376 posts) -

I could almost see this being used as some sort of propoganda.

Everytime you smoke weed, a girl will cut themself. Please think of the little girls..."

EDIT: damn, this could be interpreted in a way I didn't intend it to be. >_>

#43 Posted by cfstar (1979 posts) -

I could almost see this being used as some sort of propoganda.

Everytime you smoke weed, a girl will cut themself. Please think of the little girls..."

EDIT: damn, this could be interpreted in a way I didn't intend it to be. >_>

DJ-Lafleur
I made a joke about natural selection, so might as well share any thoughts you have, lol
#44 Posted by Angie7F (1175 posts) -

Seriouslly, for Justin Bieber?! Weed?

Well, at least the cutting shouldnt leave too much of a mark as long as they are shallow cuts.

And even if it leaves a mark, at least it helps the rest of us identify which girls are crazy and which ones are not.

#45 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
And people think natural selection isn't relevant anymore.
#46 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
More attention seekers. I have no sympathy to give.
#47 Posted by kraken2109 (13257 posts) -

Everyone should do their part.

14743053-child-cutting-out-scissors-pape

#48 Posted by themajormayor (24539 posts) -
What's wrong with these people? Protest??? It's times like these you should support him and his fight for human rights. Not when he sings garbage songs.
#49 Posted by Chris_Williams (14882 posts) -

the world i live in, wow

#50 Posted by Krelian-co (13274 posts) -

Yup.

Long story short, someone initiated a trend on Twitter called #Cutforbieber and #Cuttingforbieber, but apperantly, those people were not serious, since it was apperantly initiated by 9GAG teaming up with Reddit.

However, some Bieber fans actually thought it was a real and released pictures of themselves with their wrists cutted and bloodied up.

Apperantly, this was intended to be used as a protest against Bieber smoking weed.

Well... That escalated quickly.

Sorry I had to.

cfstar

whoever cuts himself for that deserves it.