It's horrible what's happening to Europe.

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

anon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By anon
Member since 2015 • 51 Posts

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

wat

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#3 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

I don't have 20 minutes to watch this. Summarize please.

SarahF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SarahF
Member since 2015 • 182 Posts

@JustPlainLucas said:

Brown people bad, muslims scary.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14819 Posts

Europe is a mess and it's because of those bleeding hearts in their governments. I get wanting to help people. But if the people you are willing to let in don't integrate into society, don't want to integrate into society, then it's obvious how that would make the general population feel.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44637 Posts

everything from the topic title to the video title to the production logo screams neo-fascist, I'll stop there

anon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By anon

@lamprey263: must be a liberal

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 lamprey263

@anon said:

@lamprey263: must be a liberal

but am I wrong?

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lamprey263

@anon: Nothing? That's what I thought, go back to jerking off to your copy of Mein Kampf if the pages aren't glued together with your semen. Take @SOedipus with you can shoot the shit about whether you hate Jews or Muslims more.

And, just so everyone else knows it's a Neo-Nazi video, go to the video comments and CTRL+F "Jew" and you'll see just who this video is for.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SOedipus

@lamprey263: Clearly we have different views on the subject but I never claimed to hate anyone.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

@jdiggle said:
@sarahf said:
@JustPlainLucas said:

Brown people bad, muslims scary.

Hulk smash!

LMFAO

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

Man, Europe is gonna get "culturally enriched" up the ass. Karma, I guess.

anon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By anon

@lamprey263: Yeah you are wrong, what they are doing over there is genocide , they think they can cover over there and do whatever the **** they want, did you actually watch the video?

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 lamprey263

@anon said:

@lamprey263: Yeah you are wrong, what they are doing over there is genocide , they think they can cover over there and do whatever the **** they want, did you actually watch the video?

genocide? you're soooo full of shit

servomaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 servomaster
Member since 2015 • 870 Posts

It's Europe's own fault for not having more kids.

They have no room to complain. They have declining populations, and Arabs are filling in for the missing people.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lamprey263

here, try this on for size, encouraging assimilation through open arms approach might do better than violence

Loading Video...

servomaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 servomaster
Member since 2015 • 870 Posts

@lamprey263: Yeah, Muslims are coming to Europe, whether people like it or not. It's best to just try to be friends, encourage assimilation and help them adapt liberal thinking.

Pushing them away will just drive them back into backward thinking and brew hatred.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Religion of peace?

Well, where's the fucking peace at? I certainly don't see it.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

I assume this is about the refugees crisis of which Europe is bearing the brunt. As a concerned Arab Muslim myself, I feel bad for Europe; it enrages me that it's at the forefront having to face the calamitous consequences of American insanity. It's a shit stain on that country that Bush and Cheney get to walk around like heroes after what they did to the region. You can reduce a few countries to rubble, killing hundreds of thousands of civilians in the process, and spur modern history's largest exodus all in the name of that illusive beer. Filth.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#22 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Culturally enriched. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Loading Video...

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GazaAli

@gamerguru100 said:

lol you're one to talk about karma

oh the irony

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#24 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

@GazaAli said:
@gamerguru100 said:

oh the irony

Karma for destabilizing the middle east for bankster interests, amirite?

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 GazaAli

@Gaming-Planet said:
@GazaAli said:
@gamerguru100 said:

oh the irony

I'm sure he's referring to colonialist Europe, which is ironic considering American culpability in what's happening right now. I'll go as far as saying what the U.S did to the Middle East over the course of the past two decades surpasses the entirety of colonialist Europe's legacy.

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

@Gaming-Planet said:

Culturally enriched. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Loading Video...

The introduction of new sports is cultural enrichment. Competitive chair-tossing will be an Olympic event one day.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SOedipus

It's pretty sad that people are quick to blame the United States and Europe but won't say anything about all of the other countries in the Middle East who refuse to take any refugees. They can't even clean up their own backyard. Assimilation has gone very well in Europe so let's just let everyone in, right? Nobody stops to think about who's paying for all of this. "Let's open our arms and welcome everyone in." It's kind of hard when there are those who refuse to integrate into the country they went to. I don't mean stop speaking your native language and stop practicing your faith. But respect the laws and values of the country you're going to. I'm not saying all of them are doing this, but there's a lot. And if anyone dares criticize the notion of letting everyone in is deemed a racist or a bigot. How about stop and actually think about it logically? Not with your feelings. I'm all for peace and prosperity for every single individual on this planet. Unfortunately, life isn't like that and some cultures simply don't mix well, not yet anyways.

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

And, just so everyone else knows it's a Neo-Nazi video, go to the video comments and CTRL+F "Jew" and you'll see just who this video is for.

Loading Video...

:-P

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127523 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

This video focuses heavily on the negative sides of this mass immigration. Yes there are those among them that feel they are entitled to a life in luxury just because they managed to get into Europe.

But they are not all like that... Also for European politicians it is far safer for their political career to say that we will help them here (in their country), than saying that it would be smarter to help the Syrian refugees in Syria itself or the bordering countries.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 SOedipus
Loading Video...

If anyone is interested I recommend watching this discussion. It gets to the refugee crisis, specifically, at 8:00min, so it's only like 13 minutes.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 GazaAli

@SOedipus said:

It's pretty sad that people are quick to blame the United States and Europe but won't say anything about all of the other countries in the Middle East who refuse to take any refugees. They can't even clean up their own backyard. Assimilation has gone very well in Europe so let's just let everyone in, right? Nobody stops to think about who's paying for all of this. "Let's open our arms and welcome everyone in." It's kind of hard when there are those who refuse to integrate into the country they went to. I don't mean stop speaking your native language and stop practicing your faith. But respect the laws and values of the country you're going to. I'm not saying all of them are doing this, but there's a lot. And if anyone dares criticize the notion of letting everyone in is deemed a racist or a bigot. How about stop and actually think about it logically? Not with your feelings. I'm all for peace and prosperity for every single individual on this planet. Unfortunately, life isn't like that and some cultures simply don't mix well, not yet anyways.

As far as blaming the U.S is concerned, I'll continue blaming it for the atrocities it committed until justice is served. That's just and moral. As for Europe and the problem it's facing, I sympathize, but I don't know what solution it has. Europe needs immigration, but certainly not in that fashion. I place the burden of assimilation on both the immigrants and their host societies, as both stand to benefit from this scheme. They are countries that made immigration work, and others that failed in that respect. This demonstrates that, contrary to what fascist wing nuts parade all over the world, there's no inherent incompatibility between Islam/Muslims and the rest of the world.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23959 Posts

@SOedipus said:

Nobody stops to think about who's paying for all of this. "Let's open our arms and welcome everyone in." It's kind of hard when there are those who refuse to integrate into the country they went to. I don't mean stop speaking your native language and stop practicing your faith.

According to lead economists. Immigration has somewhat improved the well being of our citizens. Not surprising of course, since they fill in the gaps left by depopulation and provides us with workforce that has already gone through the education route. A healthy birth rate birht rate is at 2.1 and where I live the birth rate is at 1.9. And it isnt just my european country that has a petty birth rate. I may not be necessarily overly happy about current immigration policies, but they are a lesser evil.

Of course... I am not saying immigration is entirely good either. A good balance would be key. Should their ideologies overwhelm ours, they could undermine the values that brought our civilization success.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#33 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

@anon: Nothing? That's what I thought, go back to jerking off to your copy of Mein Kampf if the pages aren't glued together with your semen. Take @SOedipus with you can shoot the shit about whether you hate Jews or Muslims more.

That seems over the top and unfair.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#34 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3872 Posts

@GazaAli: What atrocities did the US commit?

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

@JimB: lol

sayyy-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By sayyy-gaa
Member since 2002 • 5850 Posts

@GazaAli said:
@Gaming-Planet said:
@GazaAli said:
@gamerguru100 said:

oh the irony

I'm sure he's referring to colonialist Europe, which is ironic considering American culpability in what's happening right now. I'll go as far as saying what the U.S did to the Middle East over the course of the past two decades surpasses the entirety of colonialist Europe's legacy.

I admit that I am not always good at detecting sarcasm...so I'm not sure if you are serious?

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By iloveatlus
Member since 2009 • 599 Posts
@anon said:
Loading Video...

that video footage at 5:19 minutes did not happen in Europe, it happen in USA

http://www.ky3.com/news/local/6-are-charged-for-downtown-assault-of-man-woman-last-august/21048998_31890874

did the video creator also took footage from Baltimore riot and added it to his propaganda video?

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#38 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

@GazaAli:

Way to spin it around, you just can't stand anybody but the U.S. getting blamed for anything. Obvious bias.

AND1SALTTAPE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 AND1SALTTAPE
Member since 2015 • 861 Posts
@sayyy-gaa said:
@GazaAli said:

I admit that I am not always good at detecting sarcasm...so I'm not sure if you are serious?

He's correct though. British empire no longer stands so we get to see all shades of its past-self. America still stands so we, or rather you, are only shown the better shades of it. Depends on who you've been, who you are and who you plan to be, really.

At least the Colonialist era didn't leave us with proxy wars and oil-scuffles...

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#40 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Sweden calls on army to help manage refugee crisis

Sweden’s army is to help manage the fallout from the country’s refugee crisis, with the civilian administration struggling to cope with an unprecedented surge in arrivals and a top official claiming there is no room left, in the short-term, for migrants reaching Swedish shores.

Sweden is bearing a disproportional burden of the European refugee crisis, due in part to its pledge in 2013 to provide permanent residency to almost any Syrian who reached Swedish soil. Of the roughly 800,000 people to have arrived in Europe by sea this year, at least one in seven have ended up in Sweden, even though the country accounts for just one in 50 EU citizens. So far in 2015, more than 120,000 people have applied for asylum in Sweden.

This struggle to provide something as basic as accommodation has led to fears about Sweden’s ability to handle more complex refugee needs, such as education and healthcare. “How will they manage doctors and schools, and how will [refugees] learn Swedish?” asked Enar Bostedt, one of Sweden’s most experienced asylum lawyers. “That’s totally another issue that no one has had time to think about yet.”

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127523 Posts

@Master_Live: Sweden needs to fix their current immigration issue before they get another 120 000 of them. Why on earth they came with that pledge is beyond me.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

More and more right wing nativist drivel. They're not hordes. They're men, women, and children, rich, poor, and middle-class, whose lives have been uprooted because of extremism and inept and tyrannical governments. They want a better life and to escape the madness. I suggest people to read up on the voyage of the St. Louis, and how we refused entry to a ship containing hundreds of Jews escaping Nazi Germany.

Honestly, this anti-refugee crap is getting ridiculous.

@JimB said:

You're right, the United States has never committed any war crimes. Here's some proof: LINK

bmanva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 bmanva
Member since 2002 • 4680 Posts

@JimB said:

Overthrew tyrants and disrupted the status quo in middle east. Apparently ali g here is of the opinion that his people need to be kept on the end of a short leash.

fenriz275

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By fenriz275
Member since 2003 • 2387 Posts

This is what happens when you get rid of dictators that were keeping a lid on things without a backup plan. Sometimes not having a tyrant in charge is worse than the alternative.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3872 Posts

@drunk_pi: We were not talking about war crimes and the last place I would go for information is Wikipedia.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

I'm really glad that's what the biggest problem people see from this, not the fact the boarders of Turkey are under attack and i'm just 20min boat ride from it/Rhodes Island/.

I don't care if they try to push muslim down my throat, just have some manners and respect for other people.

If any European has a problem with this, my solution is to buy out the Greek ferrie company and don't let refugees from my island board it, cause they hope on from my island to Athens.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#50 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@JimB said:

Perhapes Jim you were in a coma or weren't born during the time period.. But you might want to read up on Cold War policy the United States was involved in between 1950s to 1989.... Don't skip the beginning part, it includes the US spreading freedom in Iran by constructing a coup and ousting the democratically elected president of Iran and putting in a brutal dictator in power.. Which tortured and oppressed the people in the country for decades, with the US's full support.. Don't miss out on South America either, your favorite president Reagan, supported some dandy regimes down there as well...