This topic is locked from further discussion.

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts

Wtf is up with Israel? Anyone watching the news? Just in case you aren't keeping up to date with the latest world news, here is a LINK. Seriously, I can't understand why other nations don't complain. Everytime there is an attack on Israel citizens, the world community goes all up in arms and you hear wolrd leaders condeming Palestinian terrorists and what not. Then Israel goes and kills hundreds of civilians and its all good? The sick thing is people go on about how Palestinians are terrorists but im willing to bet anything that Israelis have killed more civilians than Palestinians :? Israel is the definition of a terrorist government, yet the world (especially the US) continues to give it full support.

And before you get on me about my comments about calling Israel a terrorist government, what else would you call a government that constantly targets civilians in its attacks. Maybe if this happened once or twice, I would buy that its accidental, but when many civilians die whenever there is an Israeli led attack into Palestinian territory, it stops being an accident and become deliberate. And lets not forget the fact that they continually block off critical supplies to the Palestinian residents in Gaza. For a group of people who suffered such mistreatment at the hands of Nazis, they seem to have no problem mistreating other people too :? And before you go on about terrorist attacks in Israel, remember that collective punishment is illegal according to the Geneva Conventions.

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#2 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts

the palestinian aggressors that are launching missile and mortar attacks on israeli soil, are launching from heavily populated areas, fully knowledgable of the fact that the israelis are hesistant of causing civilian casualties when returning fire, since it gets on the global front page everytime it happens.

This is a tactic which the palestinian practice with great eager, and reading what you wrote, obviously with great success.

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 II_Seraphim_II

the palestinian aggressors that are launching missile and mortar attacks on israeli soil, are launching from heavily populated areas, fully knowledgable of the fact that the israelis are hesistant of causing civilian casualties when returning fire, since it gets on the global front page everytime it happens.

This is a tactic which the palestinian practice with great eager, and reading what you wrote, obviously with great success.

BiancaDK
Israeli's hesitate to kill civilians? thats news to me :| And did also read the part where collective punishment is illegal? Yeah, there are Palestinian terrorists, but how does killing children stop them. If anything it just helps recruit more :?
freshgman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 freshgman
Member since 2005 • 12241 Posts
as long as your an "ally" of the US you can do whatever you want
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#5 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts

oh come on, be reasonable.

Things are NEVER as black and white as they are portrayed to be in the public forum.

The israelis have done some things which some people regard as "bad/evil", and the palestinian have done some things which some people regard as "bad/evil".

With the massive spin put in by populist politicians, how can you truly sit there and pass judgement on the israelis with such ease?

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 II_Seraphim_II

Things are NEVER as black and white as they are portrayed to be in the public forum.

The israelis have done some things which some people regard as "bad/evil", and the palestinian have done some things which some people regard as "bad/evil".

With the massive spin put in by populist politicians, how can you truly sit there and pass judgement on the israelis with such ease?

BiancaDK
im saying both sides have done some terrible things, the difference is that Israel kills civilians with support of the international community. i think they get a discount, for every 100 civilians they kill, the US throws in a free fighter jet :? And another thing, the Israeli government clearly excercises collective punishment yet everyone is ok with it. You want to stop terrorists so you deprive an entire region of its basic necessities? Everytime a mortar strike kills Israel civilians its considered a terrorist attack and garners condemnation around the world and rightfully so. Everytime Israeli's drop bombs that kill hundreds of innocents, its considered a "mistake" and the most world leaders are ever willing to say is "oh...that was unfortunate." I would really be interested of seeing a tally of which side has killed the most civilians. I would think the good money is on Israel.
FirstDiscovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 FirstDiscovery
Member since 2008 • 5508 Posts
[QUOTE="BiancaDK"]

II_Seraphim_II
im saying both sides have done some terrible things, the difference is that Israel kills civilians with support of the international community. i think they get a discount, for every 100 civilians they kill, the US throws in a free fighter jet :? And another thing, the Israeli government clearly excercises collective punishment yet everyone is ok with it. You want to stop terrorists so you deprive an entire region of its basic necessities? Everytime a mortar strike kills Israel civilians its considered a terrorist attack and garners condemnation around the world and rightfully so. Everytime Israeli's drop bombs that kill hundreds of innocents, its considered a "mistake" and the most world leaders are ever willing to say is "oh...that was unfortunate." I would really be interested of seeing a tally of which side has killed the most civilians. I would think the good money is on Israel.

But every Palestinian is a potential terrorist therefore you can blow holes in their cities killing them potentially (and then potentially ticking even more people off and creating more!) See isnt the world great
Solid_Snak3Xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Solid_Snak3Xx
Member since 2008 • 413 Posts
the end is near and i m not kidding
nitekids2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nitekids2004
Member since 2005 • 2981 Posts

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=459158

i've seen this in the net. take a look at the post of zhongda regarding casualties while in Palestinan occupation.

DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

If Israel was removed Islamic extremists would still continue their rampage.

That's why they're extremists.

sadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sadass
Member since 2003 • 270 Posts

First Discovery, this entire post is for you :@!!!

I hope your being sarcastic, because that is a clear stupid and idiotic stereotype.

The Israeli Gov't are heartless cowards and so are the zionists backing it, they deserved what they had done to them at the holocaust - Now you see how much offence that caused you/anyone.

So please refrain from infuriating people's beliefs. This is a topic of opinion vs opinion, so there is never going to be an answer, just a clear cut consensus feeling.

My Opinion: Israeli Gov't is ALL to blame, not the people of Israel. Vice versa for Palestine, however I agree the USA just adding insult to injury by giving free military hardware. But you never know, they did the same thing to the Afghans, gave 'em weapons, now look at 'em. :D.

Wasalaam.

freshgman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 freshgman
Member since 2005 • 12241 Posts
[QUOTE="DigitalExile"]

what does that have to do with anything?
DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts
[QUOTE="DigitalExile"]

freshgman

I think it's quite clear.
FirstDiscovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 FirstDiscovery
[QUOTE="freshgman"][QUOTE="DigitalExile"]

DigitalExile

I think it's quite clear.

So why do 'Islamic Extremists' exist. Im sure its because its nothing to do with the fact that they steamrolled daily by Israeli bulldozers or thrown into jail for throwing rocks? Or how about the fact that Jewish people always sought refuge in Muslim lands because they were actually treated properly in them?
FirstDiscovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 FirstDiscovery

I hope your being sarcastic, because that is a clear stupid and idiotic stereotype.

The Israeli Gov't are heartless cowards and so are the zionists backing it, they deserved what they had done to them at the holocaust - Now you see how much offence that caused you/anyone.

So please refrain from infuriating people's beliefs. This is a topic of opinion vs opinion, so there is never going to be an answer, just a clear cut consensus feeling.

My Opinion: Israeli Gov't is ALL to blame, not the people of Israel. Vice versa for Palestine, however I agree the USA just adding insult to injury by giving free military hardware. But you never know, they did the same thing to the Afghans, gave 'em weapons, now look at 'em. :D.

Wasalaam.

sadass
Its not Afghans, we support them war criminals that push out agenda;)
FirstDiscovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FirstDiscovery

Wasalaam.

sadass
Offcourse, we should kill all Palestinians for throwing rocks because their home is being destroyed. Islamic extremism at its best:lol:
Neon-Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#17 Neon-Tiger
Member since 2008 • 7683 Posts
as long as your an "ally" of the US you can do whatever you wantfreshgman
This is the truth.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

Like I said before, the only thing that Israel is afraid of, is peace. Why? It's quite logical. If there is harmony between the palestinians and settlers, they will have as much as many right as the palestinians in tems of land.

But unfortunatley, most Israeli SOLDIERS are braver than the 22 arab leaders COMBINED.

FirstDiscovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 FirstDiscovery

Like I said before, the only thing that Israel is afraid of, is peace. Why? It's quite logical. If there is harmony between the palestinians and settlers, they will have as much as many right as the palestinians in tems of land.

But unfortunatley, most Israeli SOLDIERS are braver than the 22 arab leaders COMBINED.

ghoklebutter

The sad thing is that before the partition, there were always Jewish settlers and there were no problems within the region And these

Arab leaders, they are allied with America, they only show they are anti-Israeli so their people trust them, America democracy in the region, heres what i think of that = :lol:

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ghoklebutter
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

FirstDiscovery

The sad thing is that before the partition, there were always Jewish settlers and there were no problems within the region And these

Arab leaders, they are allied with America, they only show they are anti-Israeli so their people trust them, America democracy in the region, heres what i think of that = :lol:

I actually meant the NEW SETTLERS, not the palestinian jews/christians/muslims.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ghoklebutter

Your stupied thread has made me log in even tho i quit ,What is up with israel ??? , the falastins have been BOMBING us for over 8 years ,they bomb Sderot everyday,so yes after 8 years we attack back you think we should do nothing ?,and dont say **** about my country you guys know nothing ,you have no idea what the falastins like .fake kid ,do something with your life instead of just sitting jerking off all day

and i know ill get moderated for this , because this forum is stupied : ) and the moderators think they're pro
#Peace

KisukexD

*facepalm*

They probably both have done bad things, but what is fact is fact: it was wrong to kick millions of Christians, Muslims, and Jews out of their homes.

YOU have no idea what you are talking about sir, and it's not a country, it's a state. Good God. :|

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

YOU have no idea what you are talking about sir, and it's not a country, it's a state. Good God. :|

ghoklebutter

Israel is a country though:?

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ghoklebutter
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

-Sun_Tzu-

I guess it is now, because sooner or later, the Palestinians will be out of Israel for good.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 -Sun_Tzu-
[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"][QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

ghoklebutter

I guess it is now, because sooner or later, the Palestinians will be out of Israel for good.

It has nothing to do with the Palestinians being in Israel. There is no difference between the term "state" and "country".
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ghoklebutter
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]

-Sun_Tzu-

It has nothing to do with the Palestinians being in Israel. There is no difference between the term "state" and "country".

If that is true, then every state in the US is a country...?

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 -Sun_Tzu-
[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"][QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

ghoklebutter

The terms "state" and "country" basically mean a sovereign territory. Now the U.S. form of government is unique from this standpoint, because it was the first to implement a form of government that allowed for dual-federalism. You have the state government, and you have the federal government, and both are sovereign. In theory they are two spheres (state government and federal government) that never touch. So can you explain to me how the State of Israel is anything like one of the fifty states in the U.S?
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ghoklebutter
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] It has nothing to do with the Palestinians being in Israel. There is no difference between the term "state" and "country".-Sun_Tzu-

The terms "state" and "country" basically mean a sovereign territory. Now the U.S. form of government is unique from this standpoint, because it was the first to implement a form of government that allowed for dual-federalism. You have the state government, and you have the federal government, and both are sovereign. In theory they are two spheres (state government and federal government) that never touch. So can you explain to me how the State of Israel is anything like one of the fifty states in the U.S?

I think I was confusing "Jewish State" and "Israel" a bit. Thanks for the clarification though. :P

Zyamaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Zyamaman
Member since 2006 • 1783 Posts

This entire thread is a big pile of horse crap.

WTF is wrong with Israel?

I'll tell you what - absolutely nothing.

Two days after the end of the ceasefire, more than 50 rockets were launched into Israel from Gaza.

Such a situation is unacceptable - the Palestinians have been warned, repeatedly, by our highest-ranking officials, that if they won't cut the crap, they'll be facing a clusterf*** of epic proportions.

So here they are, facing the direct consequences of their own actions, and you're wondering what's wrong with Israel?

Also - hunderds of civilians?

You have some nerve to categorise all the reported dead - ALL the 155 0f them - as civilians.

Personally, I'd like to hear about your method of distinguishing between them and determining that ALL of them are civilians, given that absolutely NO such indications were given by ANY news network, as well as the fact that the majority of the targets hit in Gaza were Hamas infrastructure, such as weapon storages and training camps.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ghoklebutter

Two days after the end of the ceasefire, more than 50 rockets were launched into Israel from Gaza.

Such a situation is unacceptable - the Palestinians have been warned, repeatedly, by our highest-ranking officials, that if they won't cut the crap, they'll be facing a clusterf*** of epic proportions.

So here they are, facing the direct consequences of their own actions, and you're wondering what's wrong with Israel?

You have some nerve to categorise all the reported dead - ALL the 155 0f them - as civilians.

Personally, I'd like to hear about your method of distinguishing between them and determining that ALL of them are civilians, given that absolutely NO such indications were given by ANY news network, as well as the fact that the majority of the targets hit in Gaza were Hamas infrastructure, such as weapon storages and training camps.

Zyamaman

You must be quite ignorant to say that there is nothing wrong with Israel...

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ghoklebutter

This is our land and we shall take it back .how can you defend israel ?! just because somebody told you that they were good doesn't mean its true do you know them personally today 140 civilians died and more than 200 injuries and they this is just the start. They say that israel is under attack but wait almost everyday israelis get to take lands which were once ours how do you think i came to lebanon,thats because the israelis came with their promised land mambo jambo and started stealing our land whether we like it or not i am not saying the jews are bad people, just the israelis, Islam told us to respect other religions and only to fight when you are being fought and this is what we do everyday there is opression and death in our land while you are the ones under attack and thats not all i would like to thank egypt and abou mazin (palestinien president) for helping in stopping the masscre in gaza oh wait they didn't do anything i would like to go one on one with every israeli in the world and i would break their necks one by one oh and lets not forget the imaginary terrorism which recently came instead of nazism who supposidly wiped out the israelis back in the 40s which was proved wrong by alot of people but wait since they are against the idea of the holcust then they are nazis and are trialed for it please for the ones who think they know about it from cnn and all those channels don't talk

sorry for the bad language and spelling errors, i was outraged update 155 civilians dead

raj3een ya falasteen!!

and if gamespot deletes this post then they are the worst gaming website on the web :P

firo999

Delete your other post.

firo999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 firo999
Member since 2005 • 167 Posts

ghoklebutter

that is true but did you see what happened in 2006 the soldiers came out of lebanon with mental problems believe me i live in lebanon

SO hezzbollah : 1 israel : 0

Siofen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Siofen
Member since 2008 • 987 Posts

In this dreadful cycle of violence, It's kinda of hard to wholly condemn one side whilst supporting the other. The palestinians use the israeli air strikes as justification for launching rockets, and the israeli's use the rockets for justification for their strikes. One thing that I do know is that neither side should sit idly while their people suffer/die. The right thing would be to take up action, but just what kind of action? I'm afraid to say, but in situations like this, the process is just going to keep on repeating itself until one side decides to put a stop to it, for good. I'm sorry but in situations like this, I can't help but say, might makes right.

Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts

as well as the fact that the majority of the targets hit in Gaza were Hamas infrastructure, such as weapon storages and training camps.

Zyamaman

I see no proof in that. also,

The Hamas military wing issueda statement saying it had fired a rocket toward the Israeli city of Askelon, and Israeli sources confirmed one Israeli was killed and two hurt when the rocket made a direct hit on a house.

eye for an eye, yup yup yup.

Zyamaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Zyamaman
[QUOTE="Zyamaman"]

ghoklebutter

You must be quite ignorant to say that there is nothing wrong with Israel...

No, you are the ignoramus here - misinterpreting my enitre point is a logical fallacy.

It's blatantly clear that I'm not saying that there's NOTHING wrong with Israel, I'm just saying that tthis attack is justified, and very much predictable, too.

Zyamaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Zyamaman
I see no proof in that. also,

Hewkii

Too early for that right now (you need to wai till the end of the operation), but it was reported on the Israeli media that the main targets of this attack were Hamas infrastructure and compounds.

The Hamas military wing issueda statement saying it had fired a rocket toward the Israeli city of Askelon, and Israeli sources confirmed one Israeli was killed and two hurt when the rocket made a direct hit on a house.Hewkii

eye for an eye, yup yup yup.

Do you realize that it's a military operation, NOT a tag game?

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ThePlothole
Member since 2007 • 11515 Posts

In this dreadful cycle of violence, It's kinda of hard to wholly condemn one side whilst supporting the other.

Siofen

That's why I just condemn both sides.

Honestly I don't anyone will put a stop to it. This pointless conflict will go on. Even as everyone who even remembered the original reasons are laid to rest. The torch will pass down to generations whom it doesn't even concern.

Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts

Do you realize that it's a military operation, NOT a tag game?

Zyamaman
so?
redmen12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 redmen12
Member since 2005 • 137 Posts

ghoklebutter
Oh so its ok to be racist against arabs but jews are off limits?
redmen12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 redmen12
[QUOTE="Siofen"]

In this dreadful cycle of violence, It's kinda of hard to wholly condemn one side whilst supporting the other.

ThePlothole

That's why I just condemn both sides.

Honestly I don't anyone will put a stop to it. This pointless conflict will go on. Even as everyone who even remembered the original reasons are laid to rest. The torch will pass down to generations whom it doesn't even concern.

Actually the people fighting today have nearly nothing against each other. The Israili - Middle East conflict has its roots in the days of Moses, the conquer of Jerusalem by Muslems, an the retaking of Jerusalem by the UN and Israel. It is a tag game.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ghoklebutter
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

redmen12

:|

Way to misinterpret my post.

I meant that the arab LEADERS are cowardly. And a lot of arabs are the same when it comes to these things.

redmen12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 redmen12
[QUOTE="redmen12"][QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

ghoklebutter

I meant that the arab LEADERS are cowardly. And a lot of arabs are the same when it comes to these things.

Arab leaders are dead scared to speak out or else the US will attack them. Arab leaders in turn threaten their people so that they do not speak out against America. Cowardly, maybe, but its smart. It would be absolutly irresponsible for Arab leaders to speak out against Israel and allow their people to be attacked.
ffaf666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ffaf666
Member since 2006 • 377 Posts
if any other country done something like thing there would an international outcry but for some reason israel is special.
Choga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Choga
Member since 2006 • 2377 Posts
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="redmen12"] Oh so its ok to be racist against arabs but jews are off limits?redmen12

Arab leaders are dead scared to speak out or else the US will attack them. Arab leaders in turn threaten their people so that they do not speak out against America. Cowardly, maybe, but its smart. It would be absolutly irresponsible for Arab leaders to speak out against Israel and allow their people to be attacked.

Sometimes it's best to stop caring what the rest of the world thinks, and do what you feel is right. Better to die a hero, to die for a cause, than to live life being a coward.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ghoklebutter
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="redmen12"] Oh so its ok to be racist against arabs but jews are off limits?redmen12

In theory, it is a clever idea but if muslims were united, the arab leaders would probably do something about it.

redmen12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 redmen12
[QUOTE="redmen12"][QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

Choga

Sometimes it's best to stop caring what the rest of the world thinks, and do what you feel is right. Better to die a hero, to die for a cause, than to live life being a coward.

That is exactly what some of these Palestinian "terrorists" are doing, they are fighting the Israili govt. after they were attacked. Im watching both CNN and Aljazeera right now, and they are giving totally different information. CNN repeatedly talks about Palestinians firing against Israel. Aljazeera is giving interviews to Arab citizens is Jordan and Egypt (the more democratic Arab countries), and all of them are speaking out against Israel saying how they are violent and bloodthirsty while their leaders do nothing. They are all fed up with World and Arab leaders treating them like trash even when they go up in arms against them.
Zyamaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Zyamaman

if any other country done something like thing there would an international outcry but for some reason israel is special.ffaf666

This "some reason" is the fact that Israel has justification behind it's actions - it was subjected to a constant rocket barrage from Gaza, which has intensified by orders of magnitude in the last few days, and it has every right to defend it's citizens from attacks.

Choga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Choga
Member since 2006 • 2377 Posts
[QUOTE="Choga"][QUOTE="redmen12"] Arab leaders are dead scared to speak out or else the US will attack them. Arab leaders in turn threaten their people so that they do not speak out against America. Cowardly, maybe, but its smart. It would be absolutly irresponsible for Arab leaders to speak out against Israel and allow their people to be attacked.redmen12

That is exactly what some of these Palestinian "terrorists" are doing, they are fighting the Israili govt. after they were attacked. Im watching both CNN and Aljazeera right now, and they are giving totally different information. CNN repeatedly talks about Palestinians firing against Israel. Aljazeera is giving interviews to Arab citizens is Jordan and Egypt (the more democratic Arab countries), and all of them are speaking out against Israel saying how they are violent and bloodthirsty while their leaders do nothing. They are all fed up with World and Arab leaders treating them like trash even when they go up in arms against them.

Good for them.