ISIS is giving Jigsaw a run for his money

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3135913/Sickening-new-ISIS-video-shows-caged-prisoners-lowered-swimming-pool-drowned-shot-RPG-blown-explosive-filled-necklaces.html

Drowning people in cages while filming it with underwater cameras, blowing them up with grenade launchers, and most creative...chaining multiple people up with explosive necklaces and blowing of their heads like some sick fireworks display 0.o

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

It's almost like ISIS just got access to netflix or something.

I remember a time when people thought snuff films just didn't exist, crazy how things have changed.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58952 Posts

And people are actually attempting to travel to be with them.

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

It's almost like ISIS just got access to netflix or something.

I remember a time when people thought snuff films just didn't exist, crazy how things have changed.

Remember the first time seeing sick shit content on rotten/ogrish, gave me nightmares. Now you get that use to graphic content spread over the net you don't blink an eye-lid. Even ISIS with their sick shit attempts to shock and appall, they have done it dozens of times that it's just numbing, 0 shock value.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

I hope they all die horrible horrible deaths involving butt stuff.

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

From time to time the US will conduct a token airstrike on some-or-other jihadist splinter group and the Western press will dutifully report it as a "US strike on ISIS".

But the reality is that ISIS, like Al Qaeda before it, is a creation of NATO.

Just take a look at this excellent essay which points out the obvious: ISIS' supply lines run right out of Turkey, which is a NATO country, and Syrian aircraft that try to attack those supply lines consistently come under fire by the Turkish military.

Logistics 101: Where Does ISIS Get Its Guns?

If the recent graphic executions seem as though they were scripted in Hollywood, it's probably because they were scripted in Hollywood. :-/

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

@Stesilaus: So, are you suggesting that ISIS is secretly ran by NATO? If so, what benefit does NATO get out of it?

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Stesilaus

@ad1x2 said:

@Stesilaus: So, are you suggesting that ISIS is secretly ran by NATO? If so, what benefit does NATO get out of it?

ISIS is a proxy army for waging warfare against Syria, whose government the US has long wanted to overthrow at Israel's behest.

Once ISIS has finished with Syria, it will be unleashed against Hezbollah in Lebanon, then against Iran. It's quite likely that it will eventually be unleashed against Russia and China too: NATO-subservient countries like Azerbaijan, Pakistan and a whole host of other "stans" situated right on the borders of Russia and China can serve as convenient corridors for ISIS.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@Stesilaus said:
@ad1x2 said:

ISIS is a proxy army for waging warfare against Syria, whose government the US has long wanted to overthrow at Israel's behest.

Once ISIS has finished with Syria, it will be unleashed against Hezbollah in Lebanon, then against Iran. It's quite likely that it will eventually be unleashed against Russia and China too: NATO-subservient countries like Azerbaijan, Pakistan and a whole host of other "stans" situated right on the borders of Russia and China can serve as convenient corridors for ISIS.

True dat. NATO has their very own version of zerg rushing with ISIS now. Batten down the hatches, its only a matter of time!

Ribstaylor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10 Ribstaylor1
Member since 2014 • 2186 Posts

Nothing I've seen or will see generally shocks me now. Seen to much content like this to have it effect me.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#11 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

@Stesilaus: would overthrowing the Syrian government really be that good for Israel?

And ISIS has already skirmished against Hezbollah recently and Hezbollah won that bout. From what I've seen on tv, Hezbollah is mopping up al Nusra in a certain part of Syria and after that it is expected that ISIS and Hezbollah will face off.

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Stesilaus

@whipassmt said:

@Stesilaus: would overthrowing the Syrian government really be that good for Israel?

And ISIS has already skirmished against Hezbollah recently and Hezbollah won that bout. From what I've seen on tv, Hezbollah is mopping up al Nusra in a certain part of Syria and after that it is expected that ISIS and Hezbollah will face off.

Yes, overthrowing the Syrian government would be good for Israel: ISIS would move on to other war theaters and Israel would install a puppet government of its choice in Syria. And if ISIS were to try to retain Syria or turn on Israel, then NATO would simply turn off the money-and-weapons spigot. If that happened, ISIS would become an easy foe to defeat---certainly in comparison to a Russia-allied Syria under Bashar al-Assad.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

:

@ribstaylor1 said:

Nothing I've seen or will see generally shocks me now. Seen to much content like this to have it effect me.

why? do you seek it out?

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts

@Stesilaus said:
@ad1x2 said:

vfibsux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#16 vfibsux
Member since 2003 • 4497 Posts
@Stesilaus said:
@whipassmt said:

Yes, overthrowing the Syrian government would be good for Israel: ISIS would move on to other war theaters and Israel would install a puppet government of its choice in Syria. And if ISIS were to try to retain Syria or turn on Israel, then NATO would simply turn off the money-and-weapons spigot. If that happened, ISIS would become an easy foe to defeat---certainly in comparison to a Russia-allied Syria under Bashar al-Assad.

Then why is the U.S. helping Syria by fighting ISIL? rofl. The U.S. could take Syria out any time it wanted to. We even ignored out own red line of chemical weapons and did not attack them.

@Stesilaus said:

From time to time the US will conduct a token airstrike on some-or-other jihadist splinter group and the Western press will dutifully report it as a "US strike on ISIS".

But the reality is that ISIS, like Al Qaeda before it, is a creation of NATO.

Just take a look at this excellent essay which points out the obvious: ISIS' supply lines run right out of Turkey, which is a NATO country, and Syrian aircraft that try to attack those supply lines consistently come under fire by the Turkish military.

Logistics 101: Where Does ISIS Get Its Guns?

If the recent graphic executions seem as though they were scripted in Hollywood, it's probably because they were scripted in Hollywood. :-/

People like you let ISIL survive, because it is much easier in your warped brain to believe this is all just some U.S. fabricated conspiracy than merely fanatical people wreaking havoc. What does the U.S. have to gain from this/? We could have owned Iraq and Afghanistan, instead we did what we came to do and pulled out. China got all the deals on everything, not us. Your theories are delusional. I bet I could easily convince you the President of the United States ate live puppies for breakfast.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

Bush's invasion of Iraq indirectly led to the creation of ISIL since there wasn't a strong central government, displaced and disillusioned young men, and radicalism on the rise during and after the invasion. Lots of fuckery happened that shouldn't have happened.

Anyways, on ISIL, **** those guys. Sick, sick assholes that need to be destroyed.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18  Edited By alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts
Loading Video...

We're talking about Saudi Arabia and its gang of course.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#19 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I wonder if this kind of cruel act tops Hitler's genocide.

dylandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#20 dylandr
Member since 2015 • 4940 Posts

cut their achilles heels and put them all in a burning building with locked doors!

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

Normally, I'm close to being a pacifist, but no punishment is too harsh for these people.

bmanva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 bmanva
Member since 2002 • 4680 Posts
@drunk_pi said:

Bush's invasion of Iraq indirectly led to the creation of ISIL since there wasn't a strong central government, displaced and disillusioned young men, and radicalism on the rise during and after the invasion. Lots of fuckery happened that shouldn't have happened.

Anyways, on ISIL, **** those guys. Sick, sick assholes that need to be destroyed.

It wasn't the invasion but the management of post invasion Iraq that led to the increase in Sectarian violence and eventually ISIS. Paul Bremer and CPA done fucked everything up when they dismissed the entire Iraq local government and civil workforce.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

@bmanva said:
@drunk_pi said:

It wasn't the invasion but the management of post invasion Iraq that led to the increase in Sectarian violence and eventually ISIS. Paul Bremer and CPA done fucked everything up when they dismissed the entire Iraq local government and civil workforce.

Good point.