• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blooddemon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 blooddemon666
Member since 2003 • 22587 Posts

To have a general despite for just about everything. I hate people(none of them can drive), I hate my job(I get yelled at for every nitpick thing), I think my friends are absolute morons(pretty obvious).

So does having hateful feelings all the time mean I'm screwed up in the head or something?

Don't tell me I need a girlfriend, I don't like any girls in my college/neighborhood.

Don't tell me I should see a psychiatrist, I think they are phoney people who get paid too much to do nothing.

Godly_Cure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Godly_Cure
Member since 2007 • 4293 Posts
Not to me it isn't. Why are you friends with people you hate?
cpo335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 cpo335
Member since 2002 • 5463 Posts
emo!!!
samurai93745

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 samurai93745
Member since 2003 • 520 Posts
I think your fine..
makaveli2344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 makaveli2344
Member since 2007 • 3106 Posts

To have a general despite for just about everything. I hate people(none of them can drive), I hate my job(I get yelled at for every nitpick thing), I think my friends are absolute morons(pretty obvious).

So does having hateful feelings all the time mean I'm screwed up in the head or something?

Don't tell me I need a girlfriend, I don't like any girls in my college/neighborhood.

Don't tell me I should see a psychiatrist, I think they are phoney people who get paid too much to do nothing.

blooddemon666

Welcome to my world.

Zaeryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#6 Zaeryn
Member since 2005 • 9070 Posts
emo!!!cpo335
I don't care if that's a joke, that stereotype is getting real old and retarded
blooddemon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 blooddemon666
emo!!!cpo335
Heh, far from it, I'm probably the geekiest person you will ever meet. I don't have suicidal thoughts, I don't listen to sell outs, and I don't wear uncomfortable clothes to make me look cool. Sorry
Samwel_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Samwel_X
Member since 2006 • 13765 Posts

Yay join my club. I am easily angered and hate pretty much everything and everyone.

However, i find good outlets, for example, I lighten my mood by going on OT and i release anger via listening to music, playing games and playing Guitar.

All i really need is a good outlet, its stopped me going on a killspree :D

makaveli2344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 makaveli2344
Member since 2007 • 3106 Posts

[QUOTE="cpo335"]emo!!!Zaeryn

FINALLY, SOMEONE AGREES!

aaaaarrrrggggg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 aaaaarrrrggggg
Member since 2005 • 13979 Posts

Welcome to my world.

makaveli2344

You hate your friends eh?:twisted: 

daniel52587

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 daniel52587
Member since 2005 • 3028 Posts
Dude, I am exactly the same.
iloverikku11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 iloverikku11
Member since 2005 • 11039 Posts
im that way too, but i have a question. if i dont like my life, but i still know its better than most peoples and i dont wanna cut or kill myself, am i weird?
Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16880 Posts

As long as you don't vent your frustration by walking into a restaraunt with a semi-automatic weapon, you should be fine.

DarkCarnage92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DarkCarnage92
Member since 2007 • 145 Posts
me too:evil:
nuttybar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 nuttybar
Member since 2005 • 9624 Posts
:? Why do you hate your friends? And if you hate your friends, why are you friends with them?
blooddemon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 blooddemon666

im that way too, but i have a question. if i dont like my life, but i still know its better than most peoples and i dont wanna cut or kill myself, am i weird?iloverikku11
It's not that I don't like my life, just everything in it.... if that makes any sense.

I don't think that makes you weird, as long as you don't want to suicide, then thats okay.

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts
It must be normal then, because I am another person who hates most everything...
Samwel_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Samwel_X

As long as you don't vent your frustration by walking into a restaraunt with a semi-automatic weapon, you should be fine.

Hallenbeck77
LOL Falling Down FTW. :D
Darren50000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Darren50000
Member since 2004 • 623 Posts

Your a Misanthropist.

I am too. Enjoy the world knowing your better then everyone else. 

Samwel_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Samwel_X
ARGH DOUBLE POST FTL
Avatar image for AmericanSk8land
AmericanSk8land

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 AmericanSk8land
Member since 2005 • 1000 Posts
[QUOTE="cpo335"]emo!!!blooddemon666
Heh, far from it, I'm probably the geekiest person you will ever meet. I don't have suicidal thoughts, I don't listen to sell outs, and I don't wear uncomfortable clothes to make me look cool. Sorry

*(this has nothing to do what you were saying, exept for it has something to do with emos)* But anyway, I hate when people say everything is emo now... Because, now, any band that wears black and has sad or angry lyrics is emo. I guess that means Johny Cash is emo, too.
soadnick947

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22 soadnick947
Member since 2004 • 372 Posts
Maybe you should try hanging out with some different kids? *shrug*
PierSkillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 PierSkillz
Member since 2007 • 2952 Posts
yes
Half-Life_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#24 Half-Life_man
Member since 2006 • 6302 Posts
Well your name contains the words BLOOD and DEMON and 666  which are rather unpleasant things...
blooddemon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 blooddemon666

Your a Misanthropist.

Darren50000
Well, i don't hate humankind (what am i saying, yes I do) but I want to find some good in life, people, my friends, girls and such, but I haven't yet.
Avatar image for explicthangnail
explicthangnail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 explicthangnail
Member since 2007 • 757 Posts

blooddemon666

I hate everything to.

MarineJcksn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27 MarineJcksn
Member since 2007 • 1675 Posts

[QUOTE="cpo335"]emo!!!blooddemon666

Sounds to me like you need to get laid.

Or go to a local VA and see the guys coming back from war with half their limbs blown off. I bet that'd make you appreciate your "crappy" little life. When did people in America become so whiny? We live in the most free nation on the planet, you got a place to live, food, everything you need to survive and that's not enough to be happy? Whatever...I'm just venting. Sorry bout your problem I guess. But seriously man, just suck it up and keep moving forward.

DaveGamer_05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 DaveGamer_05
Member since 2005 • 18823 Posts
You're not supposed to hate your friends...or else they aren't really your friends.
AKS_74U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 AKS_74U
Member since 2005 • 1841 Posts

Blooddemon66.....Your exactly like me man...Your not alone..

Gokuja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Gokuja
Member since 2005 • 3767 Posts

blooddemon666

once you realize the world is full of stupid people and things that will piss you off, and accept those facts the better off you'll be...otherwise i imagine the problem will just get worse and worse and you'll probably try to commit suicide or something.

while i dont agree with psychology 100% they do good things for people.  some people you just cant help though no matter what you do. 

I live with a psychiatrist actually, and she is very nice and loves helping people, and she doesn't do "nothing" as you say.  she does a **** load of things all day everyday.  they get paid soo much because they are doing a good service, they have to work a ton of hours and put up with alot of crap from insane people. 

oh and not to meantion the ton of money and school they had to go through to do "nothing"

explicthangnail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 explicthangnail

AKS_74U
Us haters gotta stick together. Atleast til' I get bored of you.
blooddemon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 blooddemon666

[QUOTE="blooddemon666"][QUOTE="cpo335"]emo!!!MarineJcksn

Or go to a local VA and see the guys coming back from war with half their limbs blown off. I bet that'd make you appreciate your "crappy" little life. When did people in America become so whiny? We live in the most free nation on the planet, you got a place to live, food, everything you need to survive and that's not enough to be happy? Whatever...I'm just venting. Sorry bout your problem I guess. But seriously man, just suck it up and keep moving forward.

Hold on... wait... what? Don't think I am not patriotic, I am. My father is a CPO in the navy, I wanted to go into the navy when I was little. Don't think I'm complaining (well I am, aren't I) I pointed out that I am not emo, I just can't find enjoyment out of anything anymore. People in america have always been whiny, we were born out of whinyness if you think about it.
funnymario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#33 funnymario
Member since 2005 • 9122 Posts
Same. I hate staying at my house and I hate my school. My friends are dumbasses and psychiatrists piss me off. :o
blooddemon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 blooddemon666
[QUOTE="AKS_74U"]

explicthangnail

dude, I hate you, why would I hang out with you.... wait.... why do I hang out with my "friends" oh yeah, thats right, I have a station wagon so they all want me to give them rides places.
Darren50000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Darren50000
Member since 2004 • 623 Posts
[QUOTE="Darren50000"]

Your a Misanthropist.

blooddemon666

Well, i don't hate humankind (what am i saying, yes I do) but I want to find some good in life, people, my friends, girls and such, but I haven't yet.

Heres what you do. You have a god complex. What i would do is act like im great. Be excatly like Dr Cox in scrubs. Your better then most people, and you know it. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5b4bf92fc902e
deactivated-5b4bf92fc902e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-5b4bf92fc902e
Member since 2006 • 3052 Posts
Maybe it is just you.
explicthangnail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 explicthangnail
[QUOTE="explicthangnail"][QUOTE="AKS_74U"]

blooddemon666

dude, I hate you, why would I hang out with you.... wait.... why do I hang out with my "friends" oh yeah, thats right, I have a station wagon so they all want me to give them rides places.

Awww... I hate you too. :)

OfficialJab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 OfficialJab
Member since 2005 • 3249 Posts
[QUOTE="blooddemon666"]

makaveli2344

Welcome to my world.

No, welcome to being a human on planet Earth, everyone hates tons of people, sometimes more than other times. Maybe it's a phase.
Avatar image for AmericanSk8land
AmericanSk8land

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 AmericanSk8land
Member since 2005 • 1000 Posts
[QUOTE="explicthangnail"][QUOTE="AKS_74U"]

blooddemon666

You cant hate everything.
blooddemon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 blooddemon666
[QUOTE="makaveli2344"][QUOTE="blooddemon666"]

OfficialJab

Welcome to my world.

No, welcome to being a human on planet Earth, everyone hates tons of people, sometimes more than other times. Maybe it's a phase.

I hope its a phase..... though ive had this "phase" for the past 4 years
MarineJcksn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 MarineJcksn
Member since 2007 • 1675 Posts
[QUOTE="MarineJcksn"]

[QUOTE="blooddemon666"][QUOTE="cpo335"]emo!!!blooddemon666

Hold on... wait... what? Don't think I am not patriotic, I am. My father is a CPO in the navy, I wanted to go into the navy when I was little. Don't think I'm complaining (well I am, aren't I) I pointed out that I am not emo, I just can't find enjoyment out of anything anymore. People in america have always been whiny, we were born out of whinyness if you think about it.

I appreciate the patriotism and please don't think I'm some war-hardened a-hole just because I served with the Marines and fought in Iraq. I was just trying to get a point across that a lot of people have it real bad so maybe that could help you look at your life with a new appreciation of it. But it sounds to me like you might seriously want to consider consulting a doctor. My mom's got manic depression and bi-polar disorders so I grew up around that situation enough to know when someone should seek a second opinion. Not to mention we see guys like that all the time in the Marines, especially after we got back from Iraq. I'd go check out a psychiatrist man, it can't hurt. Good luck to you.

OfficialJab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 OfficialJab
Member since 2005 • 3249 Posts

I hope its a phase..... though ive had this "phase" for the past 4 yearsblooddemon666
Well maybe it's psychological. You won't know until you go see. I've got plenty of experience in that area, and it might be a good idea to get tested. The great thing about psychological tests is that they're really easy, nothing awful like blood tests, just quizzes about yourself. I can't think of what might explain what you're talking about. Are you under alot of stress?

Edit: For the marine, that's true what you said that compared to the soldiers this is nothing, but its not being compared to the soldiers. To them this would be nothing, but this is just in the context of his life, and things like that wouldn't occur to him, and can't make him feel better. Good point though. 

blacktorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 blacktorn
Member since 2004 • 8299 Posts

You shouldn't hate on people for no reason,Mmmm i'm not sure what to say too you,maybe your just going through a rough patch in your life right now?

I would recommend you pray to cher everyday,she will make all your problems drift away :) 

Franken_Berry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Franken_Berry
Member since 2004 • 5968 Posts
You sound like an elitist. Gain 300 lbs and start your own website in your basement.
texasfight54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#45 texasfight54
Member since 2005 • 757 Posts

[QUOTE="cpo335"]emo!!!Zaeryn

Seriously, that was funny in september.

RedLobsterpwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 RedLobsterpwns
Member since 2007 • 469 Posts
Dont worry be happy. If you think too much you wont have much fun. OH, and get some new friends if you hate your old ones. It works for me every time i get mad at the world.
yamum2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 yamum2
Member since 2007 • 5879 Posts
I think its a problem if u hate people u dont know.
CooVee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 CooVee
Member since 2005 • 2161 Posts

blooddemon666
Ever read Catcher in the Rye? You kind of remind me of the main character. Not that you will end up like him.
SS11SS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 SS11SS
Member since 2007 • 329 Posts
There is nothing wrong with total misanthropy, although i would have your blood preassure checked.
quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 quiglythegreat
Member since 2006 • 16886 Posts
It's as easy to hate everything as it is to love everything.