Is George Bush a loser?

• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 wavebrid
Member since 2006 • 8204 Posts

nah thats bill and kerry Bush just plain sucks

even though i do support some of his decisosn

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21703 Posts
[QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"]15, no wonder. That is the age where people tend to follow what is popular without doing any research. I personally think Hilary Clinton would be a horrible choice as she's always been wishy washy and always tends to switch her views to what's popular. I rather see Obama than her as president.jm4847
That's great, dismissing your adversary's arguments because of his age. Bravo :roll:

Thanks, but I only say that from experience. :D
My only point is that it takes a **** of work to become president, and then who knows the craziness that he/she has to go through once in office. Calling that person a loser has to be the absolute dumbest thing I ever heard, otherwise why don't we just have your local high school dropout as president. :roll:
Ricky_O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Ricky_O
Member since 2006 • 1246 Posts
[QUOTE="Ricky_O"]If Bush is a loser, then we're all uber-losers x10.... or more. I'm not saying I support everything he does, I disagree about some things, but if you think the president of the United States is a loser, there's something wrong with you.
jm4847
So just because he's a president he's better than everyone else? It doesn't take a great man to become president, not even a smart man.

It doesn't necessarily mean he's better, it's just that I don't see how a loser could become president. And I don't think anyone on this site has accomplished an achievement as great as becoming president...
EboyLOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 EboyLOL
Member since 2006 • 5358 Posts
Well technically he is a winner as he won both elections.
ciredude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#55 ciredude
Member since 2004 • 2524 Posts

[QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"]15, no wonder. That is the age where people tend to follow what is popular without doing any research. I personally think Hilary Clinton would be a horrible choice as she's always been wishy washy and always tends to switch her views to what's popular. I rather see Obama than her as president.jm4847
That's great, dismissing your adversary's arguments because of his age. Bravo :roll:

lol and I'm sure he's about 17. Which makes him sooo much more wise than me. Plus, if you're any older than that and you take the time to debate me on a video game forum, you're a bigger loser than Bush. I've done my research. Bush has given us the largest budget deficit in all of history. He started a war on false claims, and sent thousands of young men to their deaths fighting a pointless war. And now his administration is provoking a war with Iran.

Still sounds like a loser to me.

jm4847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56 jm4847
Member since 2006 • 3535 Posts
Well technically he is a winner as he won both elections.EboyLOL
One by fraud and the other one because people were still to afraid of terrorism and feared a democrat goberment would be "weaker".
ciredude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 ciredude

[QUOTE="EboyLOL"]Well technically he is a winner as he won both elections.jm4847
One by fraud and the other one because people were still to afraid of terrorism and feared a democrat goberment would be "weaker".

Yeah, obviously that makes him a winner. Duh!

EboyLOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 EboyLOL
Member since 2006 • 5358 Posts
[QUOTE="EboyLOL"]Well technically he is a winner as he won both elections.jm4847
the other one because people were still to afraid of terrorism and feared a democrat goberment would be "weaker".

Actually I think he won that one by repeating the words "John Kerry is a flipflopper" :lol:
Leu-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#59 Leu-kun
Member since 2006 • 2712 Posts
Why it is a question :lol: ... rethinking... he isnt :shock:, the why did he made it to be president and why he gets lots of money?
Shacrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Shacrob
Member since 2004 • 3208 Posts
i wanna know is Georeg Bush a loser. i think so.killianfeehan
No he is not, but he have make many mistakes, as a president she shouldnt be, maybe he had other talents that he never go with because fear.
Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Renegade_Fury

[QUOTE="jm4847"][QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"]15, no wonder. That is the age where people tend to follow what is popular without doing any research. I personally think Hilary Clinton would be a horrible choice as she's always been wishy washy and always tends to switch her views to what's popular. I rather see Obama than her as president.ciredude

lol and I'm sure he's about 17. Which makes him sooo much more wise than me. Plus, if you're any older than that and you take the time to debate me on a video game forum, you're a bigger loser than Bush. I've done my research. Bush has given us the largest budget deficit in all of history. He started a war on false claims, and sent thousands of young men to their deaths fighting a pointless war. And now his administration is provoking a war with Iran.

Actually no I'm 20, so I think that qualifies as much older and wiser if you're insulting me because I have a hobby in video games :wink: What you fail to realize is that my arguement is not about whether you like Bush at all. It's about his social status, and in those terms he is very successful. Whether you agree with his decision making is completely irrevelant to my point, but yet you seem to disregard that entirely. That's fine if you don't agree with his politics, but that doesn't pertain to this arguement. I'm not going to argue for or against his presidential actions, because tha's not what this thread is about. If you want to do that feel free to create a new one.
ciredude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ciredude
[QUOTE="ciredude"]

[QUOTE="jm4847"][QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"]15, no wonder. That is the age where people tend to follow what is popular without doing any research. I personally think Hilary Clinton would be a horrible choice as she's always been wishy washy and always tends to switch her views to what's popular. I rather see Obama than her as president.Renegade_Fury

Actually no I'm 20, so I think that qualifies as much older and wiser if you're insulting me because I have a hobby in video games :wink: What you fail to realize is that my arguement is not about whether you like Bush at all. It's about his social status, and in those terms he is very successful. Whether you agree with his decision making is completely irrevelant to my point, but yet you seem to disregard that entirely. That's fine if you don't agree with his politics, but that doesn't pertain to this arguement. I'm not going to argue for or against his presidential actions, because tha's not what this thread is about. If you want to do that feel free to create a new one.

Fine then. His social status. Socially, he's made enemies with nearly everyone is less than 8 years. Our relations with the rest of the world have deteriorated substantially because of his lack of social skills. So really, he has no social status other than the official title of "Mr. President." The US and many European countries such as France disagree with him, and Venezuela, North Korea, and the middle east hate him.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Renegade_Fury
[QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"][QUOTE="ciredude"]

[QUOTE="jm4847"][QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"]15, no wonder. That is the age where people tend to follow what is popular without doing any research. I personally think Hilary Clinton would be a horrible choice as she's always been wishy washy and always tends to switch her views to what's popular. I rather see Obama than her as president.ciredude

Fine then. His social status. Socially, he's made enemies with nearly everyone is less than 8 years. Our relations with the rest of the world have deteriorated substantially because of his lack of social skills. So really, he has no social status other than the official title of "Mr. President." The US and many European countries such as France disagree with him, and Venezuela, North Korea, and the middle east hate him.

So what if he's made enemis or tarnished the US's image? He is still more improtant than you or myself because he has the ability to do it. As president, Bush has the power to influence the world, and last time I checked none of us here can do that. Getting to that position in the first place requires an incredible amount of work and who knows how many other variables. Thus you can't just label him as simply as a loser.
ciredude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 ciredude
[QUOTE="ciredude"][QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"][QUOTE="ciredude"]

[QUOTE="jm4847"][QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"]15, no wonder. That is the age where people tend to follow what is popular without doing any research. I personally think Hilary Clinton would be a horrible choice as she's always been wishy washy and always tends to switch her views to what's popular. I rather see Obama than her as president.Renegade_Fury

Fine then. His social status. Socially, he's made enemies with nearly everyone is less than 8 years. Our relations with the rest of the world have deteriorated substantially because of his lack of social skills. So really, he has no social status other than the official title of "Mr. President." The US and many European countries such as France disagree with him, and Venezuela, North Korea, and the middle east hate him.

So what if he's made enemis or tarnished the US's image? He is still more improtant than you or myself because he has the ability to do it. As president, Bush has the power to influence the world, and last time I checked none of us here can do that. Getting to that position in the first place requires an incredible amount of work and who knows how many other variables. Thus you can't just label him as simply as a loser.

For him, though, it only required cheating your way to the top using references to his father.

Still a loser.

rakee999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 rakee999
Member since 2006 • 368 Posts
As a president, I think he is.
Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Renegade_Fury
[QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"][QUOTE="ciredude"][QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"][QUOTE="ciredude"]

For him, though, it only required cheating your way to the top using references to his father.

Still a loser.

Uh, but the fact is he is the president and does have the power to influence the world. It's not like he automatically became president based on the sole fact his father was a president before him. He had to work in order to get into that type of position in the first place, and so again  you cannot simply label him a loser. You may not like him, but he still is the guy on top, not us.
ciredude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 ciredude
[QUOTE="ciredude"][QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"][QUOTE="ciredude"][QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"][QUOTE="ciredude"]

Still a loser.

Uh, but the fact is he is the president and does have the power to influence the world. It's not like he automatically became president based on the sole fact his father was a president before him. He had to work in order to get into that type of position in the first place, and so again  you cannot simply label him a loser. You may not like him, but he still is the guy on top, not us.

Well like the guy above you said, as a president, he's a total loser. He's also a loser because he did drugs, and in my opinion, doing drugs makes you a loser. :P

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Renegade_Fury
[QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"][QUOTE="ciredude"][QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"][QUOTE="ciredude"][QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"][QUOTE="ciredude"]

Still a loser.

Uh, but the fact is he is the president and does have the power to influence the world. It's not like he automatically became president based on the sole fact his father was a president before him. He had to work in order to get into that type of position in the first place, and so again you cannot simply label him a loser. You may not like him, but he still is the guy on top, not us.

Well like the guy above you said, as a president, he's a total loser. He's also a loser because he did drugs, and in my opinion, doing drugs makes you a loser. :P

Uh I consider a president like William H. Harrison to be a total loser, a guy who did nothing but die in office. Bush has done enough to actually have had influence on the world, and so I don't see how you can just call him a loser. Then again like I said I don't want to turn this into a political arguement, so I'll leave it at that.
ciredude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 ciredude
[QUOTE="ciredude"][QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"][QUOTE="ciredude"][QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"][QUOTE="ciredude"][QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"][QUOTE="ciredude"]

Still a loser.

Uh, but the fact is he is the president and does have the power to influence the world. It's not like he automatically became president based on the sole fact his father was a president before him. He had to work in order to get into that type of position in the first place, and so again you cannot simply label him a loser. You may not like him, but he still is the guy on top, not us.

Uh I consider a president like William H. Harrison to be a total loser, a guy who did nothing but die in office. Bush has done enough to actually have had influence on the world, and so I don't see how you can just call him a loser. Then again like I said I don't want to turn this into a political arguement, so I'll leave it at that.

All he's done is influence it badly though! That's like saying Hitler isn't a loser because he changed some things and killed some good people. Also, Harrison didn't have a chance to be a winner or a loser. Dying doesn't make you a loser, it just makes you someone who died.

den1233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 den1233
Member since 2005 • 601 Posts
hes not a loser hes just a A hole
Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Renegade_Fury

All he's done is influence it badly though! That's like saying Hitler isn't a loser because he changed some things and killed some good people. Also, Harrison didn't have a chance to be a winner or a loser. Dying doesn't make you a loser, it just makes you someone who died.

ciredude

In your opinion though he's influenced the world badly, but again my arguement is simply that he achieved the power to have that influence in the first place and so is not a loser. It might sound bad, but Hitler though extrememly crazy, was not stupid seeing as he did achieve that type of power to brainwash Germany and change the world. I'm just argung that Bush had to do a lot of work prior and as president, and so you cannot just call him a loser on the sole basis of disagreeing with his politics.
ciredude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ciredude
[QUOTE="ciredude"][QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"][QUOTE="ciredude"][QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"][QUOTE="ciredude"][QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"][QUOTE="ciredude"][QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"][QUOTE="ciredude"]

Still a loser.

All he's done is influence it badly though! That's like saying Hitler isn't a loser because he changed some things and killed some good people. Also, Harrison didn't have a chance to be a winner or a loser. Dying doesn't make you a loser, it just makes you someone who died.

In your opinion though he's influenced the world badly, but again my arguement is simply that he achieved the power to have that influence in the first place and so is not a loser. It might sound bad, but Hitler though extrememly crazy, was not stupid seeing as he did achieve that type of power to brainwash Germany and change the world. I'm just argung that Bush had to do a lot of work prior and as president, and so you cannot just call him a loser on the sole basis of disagreeing with his politics.

Well I say I can. :P

I'm too tired to argue anymore. Besides, debating on the internet is like the special olympics and all that jazz.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Renegade_Fury

Well I say I can. :P

I'm too tired to argue anymore. Besides, debating on the internet is like the special olympics and all that jazz.

ciredude

Fine, but then I declare myself the winner of this pointless arguement! :D
RynoQB825

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 RynoQB825
Member since 2006 • 55 Posts
When you win the presidency, then you can call George Bush a loser. But until then, he is more successful than all of us...
jm4847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 jm4847
Member since 2006 • 3535 Posts
OMG this is a quote forest :?
When you win the presidency, then you can call George Bush a loser. But until then, he is more successful than all of us...RynoQB825
It doesn't take a winner to become a puppet for the New World Order...
nick3333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#76 nick3333
Member since 2004 • 12414 Posts
[QUOTE="jm4847"]OMG this is a quote forest :?
When you win the presidency, then you can call George Bush a loser. But until then, he is more successful than all of us...RynoQB825
It doesn't take a winner to become a puppet for the New World Order...

Shhhh. Ignoring your last 'point', do you think it takes more of a winner to be an anonymous person who posts on the internet than to be President of the United States? Come on. Anyone who says that Bush is a loser should get their heads out of their ass and realise that, no matter which way you spin it, he's more important and has achieved far more than all of us put together. I reiterate: I'm not a Republican and I dislike the current administration intensely. However, unlike some of you, I can see beyond partisan politics. Just because you don't like the current administration does not mean that you should lower yourself to the point of smearing and insulting your political opponents at every opportunity, especially when it is obvious that what you're saying is bull****.
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
i meant to say George Bush. oops.killianfeehan
Not editing your posts FTW :?
Andrew0987

Forum Posts