Is Dark Knight still your favourite super hero movie ?

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

Batman Begins is my personal favorite. Folks say TDK is the better film. Eh...maybe it is but that could be because it's so similar to Heat?

TDKR doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#52 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@ShadowsDemon said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@Serraph105 said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@indzman said:

It never was and it isn't a superhero movie anyways. What superhero was in it to make it a super hero movie? Sure as **** wasn't batman because he has no super power to make him a superhero.

sure and neither is Tony Stark by that logic, all he does is fly around, shoot lasers, and bring world peace, but Superhero? Pssshhh whatevs that dude is just like you and me.

I missed the part where I claimed Iron Man was a superhero movie or a superhero.

He didn't say you did. He's just making a comparison, that's all...and I happen to agree with him.

As do I. Iron Man isn't a superhero.

I disagree. Hell, I consider Rorschach an anti-superhero, but he still belongs to the genre...

Qixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 Qixote
Member since 2002 • 10843 Posts

Superman and Superman 2 have always been my favorites.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18254 Posts

That is a really hard question...but i'm with @foxhound_fox on this one, The Joker on Dark Knight is still my favorite superhero movie villian of all time, but as for the movie itself, i have to go with Avengers, followed by Capitan America 2 (that movie is really amazing) and then, Dark Knight...Guardians of the Galaxy could be there too, that movie was incredibly fun to watch.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18254 Posts

@InEMplease said:

Superhero movie? **** off. DBZ: Tree of Might

Really? i think that one is pretty meh, is not as terrible as some of the other DBZ movies, but is far from the best, IMO the best is the one with the Alien dude who gives Trunks his sword.

mimic-Denmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#57 mimic-Denmark
Member since 2006 • 4382 Posts

Batman Begins and Batman 89 are probably my favourites.

Spawn was a pretty fun movie too.

The first Captain America was pretty good...loved the atmosphere of it and the story. Felt like a newer rocketeer movie. Captain America 2 sucked though.

At the moment I'm pretty tired of superhero movies. They all seem the same now.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#58 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

As far as superhero films, my favorites have been Dragon Ball Z: Dead Zone and The World's Strongest for quite a while.

Live action films are second best because human beings simply are not as fast as what is seen in anime and cartoons. Also, there has not been a live action film with a successful illusion of that kind of speed. That said, some of them are quite good for other reasons. X2: X-Men United, all of Marvel Phase One, and so far all of Marvel Phase Two were great experiences. My favorite live action film is Captain America: The Winter Soldier. It has a variety of villains, Captain America shows why he is the leader of the Avengers, and it presents a possible scenario that the real world may face someday.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@ShadowsDemon said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@ShadowsDemon said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@Serraph105 said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@indzman said:

It never was and it isn't a superhero movie anyways. What superhero was in it to make it a super hero movie? Sure as **** wasn't batman because he has no super power to make him a superhero.

sure and neither is Tony Stark by that logic, all he does is fly around, shoot lasers, and bring world peace, but Superhero? Pssshhh whatevs that dude is just like you and me.

I missed the part where I claimed Iron Man was a superhero movie or a superhero.

He didn't say you did. He's just making a comparison, that's all...and I happen to agree with him.

I disagree. Hell, I consider Rorschach an anti-superhero, but he still belongs to the genre...

Yeah I don't get the belief that Iron Man and Batman aren't superheroes; they obviously are. Batman for instance is a multi-billionaire genius with incredible detective skills, well versed in just about every type of science there is, possesses extraordinary strength and martial arts abilities, and has practically pushed the human body to its utmost limit. And then you factor in all his crazy gadgets and other shit I forgot to mention. Iron Man is the same he just uses his suit.

DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 DaJuicyMan
Member since 2010 • 3557 Posts

@Serraph105: this dude won the thread

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#61  Edited By ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts

@Aljosa23 said:

@ShadowsDemon said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@ShadowsDemon said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@Serraph105 said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@indzman said:

Yeah I don't get the belief that Iron Man and Batman aren't superheroes; they obviously are. Batman for instance is a multi-billionaire genius with incredible detective skills, well versed in just about every type of science there is, possesses extraordinary strength and martial arts abilities, and has practically pushed the human body to its utmost limit. And then you factor in all his crazy gadgets and other shit I forgot to mention. Iron Man is the same he just uses his suit.

Agreed. They just use different methods, that's all.

PsychoLemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 PsychoLemons
Member since 2011 • 3183 Posts

Not quite.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#63  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I don't like any of the dark knight movies my fav super hero movie is spiderman and incredible hulk.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#64 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

Dark Knight never was my favorite superhero video, to be honest I liked the other two recent Batman movies (Dark Knight Rises, Batman Begins). I think my favorite superhero movie was the Spider-Man movie from 2002. Daredevil was pretty good too.