If there's one religion to learn from it's Buddha...

• 83 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

groovdafied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 groovdafied
Member since 2005 • 5012 Posts
I'm not saying to become a buddha monk and speak ill of any other religion. However watching some of those Jesus Camp clips, told me how they enforce fear and mental brutality about sin and how you should cleanse yourself from sins and depend on God.  I personally don't think Christians feel the same as what the video dictates in it's hidden message.

I don't think Jesus or even God reallyi appreciates all the said hate against gay people, different religions and what not. If Jesus can forgive His disciple for turning in Jesus and having him be crucified and die horribly on the cross, then how come some religious people and pasters can't forgive, tolerate and accept the gay community. They always refer to the bible saying it's against Jesus & God all together.  I personally don't believe in the bible since it's been handed down since the BC created by man, and with man/women holding to the copy of the bible can definately reprint and change it to their liking, which causes it to contradict itself in many ways.

To my original subject, Buddha is a beautiful religion. They don't really have a perticular God to worship, however they are in peace with the world and everything about it. They have a found respect with life, and always looking into sprititual enlightenment.  I'm not saying to become Buddists, but we can definately learn something from them. My idea of religion is meant for spiritual comfort, not to corrupt your judgment and not live a normal life. Normal life meaning, your own decision how to run your life without the hassle of fear and needs to be saved.

Thoughts?
quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 quiglythegreat
Member since 2006 • 16886 Posts
Buddhism is awesome however requires too much discipline and honestly I don't mind agony that much.
Avatar image for bloody1f4knight
bloody1f4knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 bloody1f4knight
Member since 2006 • 4922 Posts
You mean Buddhism? well personally, I am a Christian but I respect your opinion. It's very well stated.
Creeping_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Creeping_Wolf
Member since 2006 • 3399 Posts

One can learn many enlightening things from all religions.  Unfortunately, all religions have negative aspects as well.

quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 quiglythegreat
You mean Buddhism? well personally, I am a Christian but I respect your opinion. It's very well stated.bloody1f4knight
You can easily be Christian and Buddhist at once.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178880 Posts
I'll stick with mine.....thanks.
quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 quiglythegreat
I'll stick with mine.....thanks.LJS9502_basic
Are you religious?
groovdafied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 groovdafied
I'll stick with mine.....thanks.LJS9502_basic
If you read what I've said, I'm not saying to become that religion, but to learn from it. This is exactly what I'm talking about, most people are not willing to learn and only go by these religious guidelines.
steppinrazor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#9 steppinrazor88
Member since 2006 • 14441 Posts
buddha...i remember that chinese boy had ALOT of buddha in "harold and kumar go to white castle"....and i mean ALOT!!!
still_thinking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#10 still_thinking
Member since 2006 • 908 Posts
You mean shave your head? live in the mountains? and never go huntin'?
EvanSkanes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 EvanSkanes
Member since 2004 • 10942 Posts
I'll just stay on my own path and follow no religion, like I've been doing all of my life.
groovdafied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 groovdafied
You mean shave your head? live in the mountains? and never go huntin'? still_thinking
NOOO!!!! I said learn from them, not become them. If you choose to become that religion, then high power to you but I'm recommending that you learn from them. Learn how to be in peace.
Anamosa41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 Anamosa41
Member since 2006 • 3594 Posts
I'm not saying to become a buddha monk and speak ill of any other religion. However watching some of those Jesus Camp clips, told me how they enforce fear and mental brutality about sin and how you should cleanse yourself from sins and depend on God.  I personally don't think Christians feel the same as what the video dictates in it's hidden message.

I don't think Jesus or even God reallyi appreciates all the said hate against gay people, different religions and what not. If Jesus can forgive His disciple for turning in Jesus and having him be crucified and die horribly on the cross, then how come some religious people and pasters can't forgive, tolerate and accept the gay community. They always refer to the bible saying it's against Jesus & God all together.  I personally don't believe in the bible since it's been handed down since the BC created by man, and with man/women holding to the copy of the bible can definately reprint and change it to their liking, which causes it to contradict itself in many ways.

To my original subject, Buddha is a beautiful religion. They don't really have a perticular God to worship, however they are in peace with the world and everything about it. They have a found respect with life, and always looking into sprititual enlightenment.  I'm not saying to become Buddists, but we can definately learn something from them. My idea of religion is meant for spiritual comfort, not to corrupt your judgment and not live a normal life. Normal life meaning, your own decision how to run your life without the hassle of fear and needs to be saved.

Thoughts?
groovdafied
I am a Christian. I love God so much I would give my life for Him. And now saying that, I don't hate gays. God loves gays BUT he hates what they do. I hate what terrorists do BUT I love the person. God says to love you're enemies. So I will do that. You are right in saying people wrote the Bible. But God directed them in what they wrote. If you don't think that could be possible because he isn't here in PHYSICAL form I understand that. If I hadn't experienced Gods love and how He works with people I wouldn't either! If you want to know more buy a Bible and you will find out all you need to know. :)
SunofVich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 SunofVich
Member since 2004 • 4665 Posts
My faith is in my self
zakkro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 zakkro
Member since 2004 • 48823 Posts
I'm Zoroastrianist, so no thanks :)
Dasc00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#16 Dasc00
Member since 2006 • 4308 Posts
[QUOTE="groovdafied"]I'm not saying to become a buddha monk and speak ill of any other religion. However watching some of those Jesus Camp clips, told me how they enforce fear and mental brutality about sin and how you should cleanse yourself from sins and depend on God.  I personally don't think Christians feel the same as what the video dictates in it's hidden message.

Thoughts?
Anamosa41
I am a Christian. I love God so much I would give my life for Him. And now saying that, I don't hate gays. God loves gays BUT he hates what they do. I hate what terrorists do BUT I love the person. God says to love you're enemies. So I will do that. You are right in saying people wrote the Bible. But God directed them in what they wrote. If you don't think that could be possible because he isn't here in PHYSICAL form I understand that. If I hadn't experienced Gods love and how He works with people I wouldn't either! If you want to know more buy a Bible and you will find out all you need to know. :)

I have 3. I know enough.
Shalashaska77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Shalashaska77
Member since 2005 • 1111 Posts
I'm Zoroastrianist, so no thanks :)zakkro
we learned about that at school, its a lot like Christianity, is it not?
Anamosa41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18 Anamosa41
Member since 2006 • 3594 Posts
[QUOTE="Anamosa41"][QUOTE="groovdafied"]I'm not saying to become a buddha monk and speak ill of any other religion. However watching some of those Jesus Camp clips, told me how they enforce fear and mental brutality about sin and how you should cleanse yourself from sins and depend on God.  I personally don't think Christians feel the same as what the video dictates in it's hidden message.

Thoughts?
Dasc00

I have 3. I know enough.

Having three Bibles is a very good thing but are you a Christian? Cause that's all that matters in the end.
zakkro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 zakkro
[QUOTE="zakkro"]I'm Zoroastrianist, so no thanks :)Shalashaska77

Actually, Christianity is a lot like Zoroastrianism now, isn't it? :wink:
Dasc00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Dasc00
[QUOTE="zakkro"]I'm Zoroastrianist, so no thanks :)Shalashaska77

I loled. It's because of what you said. It wasn't stupid. Just lolifying.
Shalashaska77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Shalashaska77
[QUOTE="Shalashaska77"][QUOTE="zakkro"]I'm Zoroastrianist, so no thanks :)zakkro

same thing, just backwards
zakkro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 zakkro
[QUOTE="zakkro"][QUOTE="Shalashaska77"][QUOTE="zakkro"]I'm Zoroastrianist, so no thanks :)Shalashaska77

No, it's not, in context.
Shalashaska77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Shalashaska77
[QUOTE="Shalashaska77"][QUOTE="zakkro"][QUOTE="Shalashaska77"][QUOTE="zakkro"]I'm Zoroastrianist, so no thanks :)zakkro

what do you mean?   The point is that they are alike in some ways.
zakkro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 zakkro
[QUOTE="zakkro"][QUOTE="Shalashaska77"][QUOTE="zakkro"][QUOTE="Shalashaska77"][QUOTE="zakkro"]I'm Zoroastrianist, so no thanks :)Shalashaska77

what do you mean? The point is that they are alike in some ways.

OK, yes/no then.
Loonie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Loonie
Member since 2003 • 3455 Posts
Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it. -Siddhârtha Gautama, the Buddha
Quent1015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Quent1015
Member since 2004 • 507 Posts
Hey, Buddhism is good to learn from, but you can also learn from Native American religions, too. I think those are the best of all religions (oxymoron?), because they are all about being one with nature, not being selfish, truly maturing, etc.
Shalashaska77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Shalashaska77
[QUOTE="Loonie"]Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it. -Siddhârtha Gautama, the Buddha

awesome quote
Loonie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Loonie
Member since 2003 • 3455 Posts
[QUOTE="Shalashaska77"][QUOTE="Loonie"]Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it. -Siddhârtha Gautama, the Buddha

awesome quote

Yes it is, more people should pay attention to it.
Avatar image for Etheral_Filcher
Etheral_Filcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Etheral_Filcher
Member since 2005 • 4457 Posts
Isn't Buddhism a philosophy, as opposed to a religion?
Shalashaska77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Shalashaska77
Isn't Buddhism a philosophy, as opposed to a religion?Etheral_Filcher
depends on what kind of buddhism. 
yoshi-lnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 yoshi-lnex
Member since 2007 • 5442 Posts
Buddhisms cool
Etheral_Filcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Etheral_Filcher
[QUOTE="Etheral_Filcher"]Isn't Buddhism a philosophy, as opposed to a religion?Shalashaska77

The Buddhism that Buddha taught. Not any other branches from that, or Hindu or anything.
Shalashaska77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Shalashaska77
[QUOTE="Shalashaska77"][QUOTE="Etheral_Filcher"]Isn't Buddhism a philosophy, as opposed to a religion?Etheral_Filcher

The Buddhism that Buddha taught. Not any other branches from that, or Hindu or anything.

Hindu is pretty much the opposite of Hindu, but to awnser your question, Buddha himself was very humble and never claimed to be any kind of diety
Etheral_Filcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Etheral_Filcher
[QUOTE="Etheral_Filcher"][QUOTE="Shalashaska77"][QUOTE="Etheral_Filcher"]Isn't Buddhism a philosophy, as opposed to a religion?Shalashaska77

Hindu is pretty much the opposite of Hindu, but to awnser your question, Buddha himself was very humble and never claimed to be any kind of diety

Hindu is opposite to Hindu? I think you mean Hindu is opposite to Buddhism, but the Hindu religion view Buddha as a god, or prophet, or something. Anyways, I guess that makes it more of a philosophy than a religion. I have heard of Christian Buddhists also.
Shalashaska77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Shalashaska77
[QUOTE="Shalashaska77"][QUOTE="Etheral_Filcher"][QUOTE="Shalashaska77"][QUOTE="Etheral_Filcher"]Isn't Buddhism a philosophy, as opposed to a religion?Etheral_Filcher

Hindu is opposite to Hindu? I think you mean Hindu is opposite to Buddhism, but the Hindu religion view Buddha as a god, or prophet, or something. Anyways, I guess that makes it more of a philosophy than a religion. I have heard of Christian Buddhists also.

:lol: yeah, thats what i meant.  I need to double check my typing
Dasc00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Dasc00
[QUOTE="Dasc00"][QUOTE="Anamosa41"][QUOTE="groovdafied"]I'm not saying to become a buddha monk and speak ill of any other religion. However watching some of those Jesus Camp clips, told me how they enforce fear and mental brutality about sin and how you should cleanse yourself from sins and depend on God.  I personally don't think Christians feel the same as what the video dictates in it's hidden message.

Thoughts?
Anamosa41

I have 3. I know enough.

Having three Bibles is a very good thing but are you a Christian? Cause that's all that matters in the end.

No. I acknowledge the fact that the book was written centuries ago. I acknowledge the fact that the bible is based on myths made by tribes people. It's a story book nothing more, except it is more at the same time because so many people see it as fact. It's got some good morals though...
Dasc00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Dasc00
[QUOTE="Loonie"][QUOTE="Shalashaska77"][QUOTE="Loonie"]Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it. -Siddhârtha Gautama, the Buddha

awesome quote

Yes it is, more people should pay attention to it.

Sadly they don't. according to some christians that's HERESY!
Etheral_Filcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Etheral_Filcher
A really awesome book is Siddhartha by Herman Wiess. I'm not shure if the authors name is right, but everyone should read it.
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts
Buddhism is okay, but I get more than enough spirituality by being an atheist.
greenprince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#40 greenprince
Member since 2006 • 3332 Posts
Buddha is a great religion its very understanding, refreshing, and one with nature...however, I will stick to my Religion
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#41 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts
[QUOTE="Loonie"]Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it. -Siddhârtha Gautama, the Buddha

:D
azargushasb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 azargushasb
Member since 2005 • 1885 Posts
I'm not saying to become a buddha monk and speak ill of any other religion. However watching some of those Jesus Camp clips, told me how they enforce fear and mental brutality about sin and how you should cleanse yourself from sins and depend on God. I personally don't think Christians feel the same as what the video dictates in it's hidden message.

I don't think Jesus or even God reallyi appreciates all the said hate against gay people, different religions and what not. If Jesus can forgive His disciple for turning in Jesus and having him be crucified and die horribly on the cross, then how come some religious people and pastors can't forgive, tolerate and accept the gay community. They always refer to the bible saying it's against Jesus & God all together. I personally don't believe in the bible since it's been handed down since the BC created by man, and with man/women holding to the copy of the bible can definately reprint and change it to their liking, which causes it to contradict itself in many ways.

To my original subject, Buddha is a beautiful religion. They don't really have a perticular God to worship, however they are in peace with the world and everything about it. They have a found respect with life, and always looking into sprititual enlightenment. I'm not saying to become Buddists, but we can definately learn something from them. My idea of religion is meant for spiritual comfort, not to corrupt your judgment and not live a normal life. Normal life meaning, your own decision how to run your life without the hassle of fear and needs to be saved.

Thoughts?
groovdafied
If these religious people and pastors can't forgive then they are not of the Kingdom of God or true Christians .    For all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God . We as true Christians all admit that we ar all bad people for we have all done bad things but that we can be be cleansed though the blood of Jesus and be made a new creature in Christ for he makes all things new . Second of all Christian's do not hate gays and are not supposed to hate them . For they have sinned just like us . Christians hate the sin , not the sinner . We hate the murder but not the murderer because he is no different from us . We hate rape but not the rapist for we are no better then him for we have sinned . Christianity teaches love , compassion , and mercy to your fellow man . We teach that we do not get into haven by good works for our good will never out do our bad . To hate evil but not hate the evil doer because we are no better then them . 3rd we don't hate gays but hate the act having sex with man . We need to show love and compassion to the gays . Most of the time men become gay because of not having that Fatherly influence to be  a man . Or they were sexually abused when they were a kid and ect . ( If you want to know more about this go to this website  click listen and then click play for both of them
http://truthsthattransform.org/ttt.asp?page=topicmessage&id=1303
http://truthsthattransform.org/ttt.asp?page=topicmessage&id=775
http://truthsthattransform.org/ttt.asp?page=topicmessage&id=1304
http://truthsthattransform.org/ttt.asp?page=topicmessage&id=1305
)
I hope that cleared some things up .
SunJian18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SunJian18
Member since 2007 • 1222 Posts

[QUOTE="bloody1f4knight"]You mean Buddhism? well personally, I am a Christian but I respect your opinion. It's very well stated.quiglythegreat
You can easily be Christian and Buddhist at once.

True, Buddhism is more of a philosophy than a belief in a deity.

I follow aspects of Taoism and I'm a Christian.  Now I don't believe the spiritual aspects of the Tao, but philosophically, the Way is very strong in everything, you can learn a lot from the likes of Lao Tzu and Chuang Tzu (Zhuangzi, if you've seen it spelled that way).

Edit: lol, what's up with all those Chinese geniuses having "Tzu" as their given name?  There's also Sun Tzu.

Nickman71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Nickman71
Member since 2003 • 1002 Posts
[QUOTE="groovdafied"]I'm not saying to become a buddha monk and speak ill of any other religion. However watching some of those Jesus Camp clips, told me how they enforce fear and mental brutality about sin and how you should cleanse yourself from sins and depend on God. I personally don't think Christians feel the same as what the video dictates in it's hidden message.

I don't think Jesus or even God reallyi appreciates all the said hate against gay people, different religions and what not. If Jesus can forgive His disciple for turning in Jesus and having him be crucified and die horribly on the cross, then how come some religious people and pastors can't forgive, tolerate and accept the gay community. They always refer to the bible saying it's against Jesus & God all together. I personally don't believe in the bible since it's been handed down since the BC created by man, and with man/women holding to the copy of the bible can definately reprint and change it to their liking, which causes it to contradict itself in many ways.

To my original subject, Buddha is a beautiful religion. They don't really have a perticular God to worship, however they are in peace with the world and everything about it. They have a found respect with life, and always looking into sprititual enlightenment. I'm not saying to become Buddists, but we can definately learn something from them. My idea of religion is meant for spiritual comfort, not to corrupt your judgment and not live a normal life. Normal life meaning, your own decision how to run your life without the hassle of fear and needs to be saved.

Thoughts?
azargushasb
If these religious people and pastors can't forgive then they are not of the Kingdom of God or true Christians . For all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God . We as true Christians all admit that we ar all bad people for we have all done bad things but that we can be be cleansed though the blood of Jesus and be made a new creature in Christ for he makes all things new . Second of all Christian's do not hate gays and are not supposed to hate them . For they have sinned just like us . Christians hate the sin , not the sinner . We hate the murder but not the murderer because he is no different from us . We hate rape but not the rapist for we are no better then him for we have sinned . Christianity teaches love , compassion , and mercy to your fellow man . We teach that we do not get into haven by good works for our good will never out do our bad . To hate evil but not hate the evil doer because we are no better then them . 3rd we don't hate gays but hate the act having sex with man . We need to show love and compassion to the gays . Most of the time men become gay because of not having that Fatherly influence to be a man . Or they were sexually abused when they were a kid and ect . ( If you want to know more about this go to this website click listen and then click play for both of them
)

Whats wrong with what gays do in the privacy of their bedroom?
ghost_909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ghost_909
Member since 2005 • 1880 Posts
Buddha isn't a religion, however Buddhism is.
yoshi-lnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 yoshi-lnex
Whats wrong with what gays do in the privacy of their bedroom?Nickman71
I don't know, but I think those links may fall under "hate speech".
ghost_909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ghost_909
Member since 2005 • 1880 Posts
You people need to learn to take your religious vomit to a forum that puts up with it. No one is going to take your philosophies or evangelization seriously here.
SunJian18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 SunJian18
Member since 2007 • 1222 Posts

You people need to learn to take your religious vomit to a forum that puts up with it. No one is going to take your philosophies or evangelization seriously here.ghost_909

Of course not, most people here don't even take THEMSELVES seriously, let alone anything else besides video games.

yoshi-lnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 yoshi-lnex
[QUOTE="groovdafied"]I'm not saying to become a buddha monk and speak ill of any other religion. However watching some of those Jesus Camp clips, told me how they enforce fear and mental brutality about sin and how you should cleanse yourself from sins and depend on God. I personally don't think Christians feel the same as what the video dictates in it's hidden message.

Thoughts?
azargushasb
If these religious people and pastors can't forgive then they are not of the Kingdom of God or true Christians .    For all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God . We as true Christians all admit that we ar all bad people for we have all done bad things but that we can be be cleansed though the blood of Jesus and be made a new creature in Christ for he makes all things new . Second of all Christian's do not hate gays and are not supposed to hate them . For they have sinned just like us . Christians hate the sin , not the sinner . We hate the murder but not the murderer because he is no different from us . We hate rape but not the rapist for we are no better then him for we have sinned . Christianity teaches love , compassion , and mercy to your fellow man . We teach that we do not get into haven by good works for our good will never out do our bad . To hate evil but not hate the evil doer because we are no better then them . 3rd we don't hate gays but hate the act having sex with man . We need to show love and compassion to the gays . Most of the time men become gay because of not having that Fatherly influence to be  a man . Or they were sexually abused when they were a kid and ect
)

Are you aware that hate is a sin, so ironically, you put yourself on the same level as homosexuals......although I'm not sure if homosexuality is a sin....
azargushasb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 azargushasb
Member since 2005 • 1885 Posts
[QUOTE="azargushasb"][QUOTE="groovdafied"]I'm not saying to become a buddha monk and speak ill of any other religion. However watching some of those Jesus Camp clips, told me how they enforce fear and mental brutality about sin and how you should cleanse yourself from sins and depend on God. I personally don't think Christians feel the same as what the video dictates in it's hidden message.

Thoughts?
Nickman71
If these religious people and pastors can't forgive then they are not of the Kingdom of God or true Christians . For all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God . We as true Christians all admit that we ar all bad people for we have all done bad things but that we can be be cleansed though the blood of Jesus and be made a new creature in Christ for he makes all things new . Second of all Christian's do not hate gays and are not supposed to hate them . For they have sinned just like us . Christians hate the sin , not the sinner . We hate the murder but not the murderer because he is no different from us . We hate rape but not the rapist for we are no better then him for we have sinned . Christianity teaches love , compassion , and mercy to your fellow man . We teach that we do not get into haven by good works for our good will never out do our bad . To hate evil but not hate the evil doer because we are no better then them . 3rd we don't hate gays but hate the act having sex with man . We need to show love and compassion to the gays . Most of the time men become gay because of not having that Fatherly influence to be a man . Or they were sexually abused when they were a kid and ect . ( If you want to know more about this go to this website click listen and then click play for both of them
)

Whats wrong with what gays do in the privacy of their bedroom?

Its a sin . This is the sam as saying whats wrong with raping women in the prvecy of the dark ally . Its a sin .