I saw Avatar last night....

• 113 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tigerman950

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 Tigerman950
Member since 2005 • 2517 Posts

...and thought it was incredible. All three hours of it had me engaged, so I wasn't surprised when my audience applauded at the end. The 3D really added to the experience and the action sequences were breathtaking. I was so engaged that I mindlessly consumed two entire large buckets of popcorn, one refill after the first. This may be the best movie of the year.

What did all of you think, for those who have seen it?

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts
Haven't seen it...yet. But I am intrigued.
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts

It was amazing. People are seriously underrating it.

Avatar image for deactivated-6224e9178325f
deactivated-6224e9178325f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 deactivated-6224e9178325f
Member since 2009 • 1556 Posts

I am going to see this next week. I cannot wait!

jessmaster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jessmaster13
Member since 2009 • 3170 Posts

Damn I gotta go see this movie

RedCat65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 RedCat65
Member since 2009 • 124 Posts

Shame the game isn't as great.

-Tish-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#7 -Tish-
Member since 2007 • 3624 Posts
There's already a thread about this...? Anyway, can't say I agree. I say District 9 blows every movie out of the water this year.
-Fromage-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 -Fromage-
Member since 2009 • 10572 Posts
For the longest time I had no idea what this movie was even about. But every review I've seen has positives to say, so I just might have to see it.
Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#9 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I gotta go see this!

iloverikku11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 iloverikku11
Member since 2005 • 11039 Posts

it really is a great film. Everyone should see it just for the experience.

EMOEVOLUTION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 EMOEVOLUTION
Member since 2008 • 8998 Posts

Theokhoth
Tell me about it. I knew it would be a hit.. for months I heard the people saying it would be terrible. what nonsense.
GoDsSoN770

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 GoDsSoN770
Member since 2004 • 964 Posts

Yea I saw it last night at 11:40 CT. Me and my friends were very impressed. It definitely lived up to the hype. I'm actually itching to watch it again. My eyes were glued to the screen the entire time, so much that I hadn't even noticed one of my buddies get up for a restroom break. Yea speaking of Popcorn I was with 3 friends who bought two large popcorns to share amongst themselves, and I got a small bag for myself. I finished mine probably half way through the movie, and one of my buddies bag was still pretty much full. So I started going to work on that large bag, and probably ate close to half of that. The 3D was awesome, especially those little flower things were coming down, and the little floaty gelly fish things. I also felt the need to dodge things in some the action parts, there were like little surprises where I'm literally like "Woah". Its hard to even explain the feeling after seeing the movie. You just feel mind-f*****. Just Epic...... Go see it now! If possible watch it in Imax 3D, the real Imax with the 7 story screen. Liemax or regular 3d will still get the job done though. I saw it in Liemax my self at AMC. Sound was incredible, and the picture looked great, and so did the 3D. I really would like to see this again in true Imax 3D though, I can just imagine the benefit of the larger than life screen.

knight0151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 knight0151
Member since 2008 • 1205 Posts

I saw it in 3d with a friend. My opinion?

Best movie ever created. (That I've seen anyways)

I'm going to go see it again with another friend, and yes, Avatar was the most incredible thing my eyes have EVER feasted upon. EVER. When I left the movie theater I was about to slap every slack jawed fool that went to the movies that night and didn't watch avatar.

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts
I WANT TO go see that movie, It looks incredible.
Theempire30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Theempire30
Member since 2006 • 2420 Posts

Best movie I have ever seen.

jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts

Ever?! Is it really that good?

I might have to actually go see it, the previews just didn't really grab me that much.

Brutal_Elitegs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Brutal_Elitegs
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts
I have to wait until after the new year to see it on IMAX. :x
legend26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 legend26
Member since 2007 • 16010 Posts

Saw it last night...It was freaking MIND BLOWING!

my god the cg was freaking amazing. first time i like cg better then practicle effects. the 3D was absolutley mind blowing amazing. i really loved the story (alittle generic dances with wolves, but screw it)

so yes I love this movie :P

this and district 9 are in a fist fight for my fav movie of the year\and i gotta say, i think i put avatar in my top 10 of all time

RushMetallica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19 RushMetallica
Member since 2007 • 4501 Posts
I can't wait.
legend26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 legend26

I saw it in 3d with a friend. My opinion?

Best movie ever created. (That I've seen anyways)

I'm going to go see it again with another friend, and yes, Avatar was the most incredible thing my eyes have EVER feasted upon. EVER. When I left the movie theater I was about to slap every slack jawed fool that went to the movies that night and didn't watch avatar.

knight0151

i agree, im definitly going to see it again.

the whole movie = SENCERY OVERLOAD

Chiddaling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Chiddaling
Member since 2008 • 9106 Posts
[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

EMOEVOLUTION
Tell me about it. I knew it would be a hit.. for months I heard the people saying it would be terrible. what nonsense.

Agreed. There's alot of people here on GS that talk nonsense about Avatar. Avatar is the best film of the year, and one of the greatest films of all time. Definitely 10/10 for me.
MasterC5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MasterC5
Member since 2006 • 2932 Posts

[QUOTE="EMOEVOLUTION"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

Chiddaling

Agreed. There's alot of people here on GS that talk nonsense about Avatar. Avatar is the best film of the year, and one of the greatest films of all time. Definitely 10/10 for me.

You're kidding right? also District 9 was a far better film.

Dark5tar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#23 Dark5tar1
Member since 2006 • 1127 Posts

I want to watch it, I heard James Cameron did a really good job on it.

Chiddaling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Chiddaling

[QUOTE="Chiddaling"][QUOTE="EMOEVOLUTION"] Tell me about it. I knew it would be a hit.. for months I heard the people saying it would be terrible. what nonsense.MasterC5

No I am not kidding. District 9 is an amazing film too, I reviewed it and gave it a 10/10. D9 WAS the best film of the year, but Avatar took that title. I won't deny that D9 is one of the greatest films of all time. Both of these movies are. But Avatar was just...better.
Samurai_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Samurai_Xavier
Member since 2003 • 4364 Posts

my god the cg was freaking amazing. first time i like cg better then practicle effects. the 3D was absolutley mind blowing amazing. i really loved the story (alittle generic dances with wolves, but screw it)

this and district 9 are in a fist fight for my fav movie of the year\and i gotta say, i think i put avatar in my top 10 of all time

legend26

Lol, werent you one of the people claiming it looked bad? :P

But yeah, Im glad everyone can agree at this point, this movie is incredible, everyone should see it (and in 3D, not just wait for the DVD).

MasterC5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MasterC5

[QUOTE="MasterC5"]

[QUOTE="Chiddaling"] Agreed. There's alot of people here on GS that talk nonsense about Avatar. Avatar is the best film of the year, and one of the greatest films of all time. Definitely 10/10 for me.Chiddaling

No I am not kidding. District 9 is an amazing film too, I reviewed it and gave it a 10/10. D9 WAS the best film of the year, but Avatar took that title. I won't deny that D9 is one of the greatest films of all time. Both of these movies are. But Avatar was just...better.

You haven't seen many movies than.

legend26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 legend26

[QUOTE="legend26"]

Samurai_Xavier

Lol, werent you one of the people claiming it looked bad? :P

But yeah, Im glad everyone can agree at this point, this movie is incredible, everyone should see it (and in 3D, not just wait for the DVD).

no im not, i never said it looked bad.

also,even though i know im kissing james cameron's butt right now. but my god he was right, this is the future of cgi and film making

[spoiler] when Nyteri's (spelling?) father dies, and she is crying, i was like "my god this looks absolutley brilliant, i think im going to cry" [/spoiler]

also im sorry LOTR and star wars, but avatar has the most epic final battle ever

Chiddaling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Chiddaling

[QUOTE="Chiddaling"][QUOTE="MasterC5"]

MasterC5

You haven't seen many movies than.

Just admit it you don't like Avatar. Or the fact that you can't suck it up that it's my opinion we are talking about here. IN MY OPINION, Avatar is one of the greatest films of all time. Do I need to write it a 100 more times so you can quote it again? Seriously, suck it up. Avatar is great.
stupid4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 80

#29 stupid4
Member since 2008 • 3695 Posts

I saw it last night as well. Avatar is really just a generic love story, covered with wonderful images. However it is impossible not to enjoy watching it.

XturnalS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 XturnalS
Member since 2004 • 5020 Posts

Post my impressions from the other thread:

Critics pretty much nailed it as a consensus. Not only is it a technical visual marvel but the story wasn't half bad. While I agree that the story and characters were cookie cutter and cliched it didn't make the movie any less enjoyable. Its the Uncharted 2 of movies. Sure it may not have anything entirely original except visuals but the storytelling is spot-on.

I could easily identify with the with the na'vi and

[spoiler] when their home got destroyed in the missile barrage [/spoiler]

I started to tear up because I could identify with the destruction of their homeland and culture. That wasn't hard to get and despite the non-innovation in the character types I could still relate to their pain.

So just like Uncharted 2 I love this movie and it again proves that something doesn't have to be original or innovative to be incredible.

Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31 Baranga
Member since 2005 • 14217 Posts

I love it. Already reserved my ticket for a second viewing, unfortunately I managed to get a good seat only on 27th.

I pity those that need to be spoonfed an "intriguing" and "layered" story (that nobody remembers an year later, like with most Oscar winners this decade) to enjoy movies. Perhaps Avatar is a movie for imaginative people, that are absorbed by the world and the ideas behind it.

It's a movie that puts emotions before anything else, and I'm grateful for that. Art has the intention to stimulate the senses and emotions, and that's exactly what Avatar as a movie aims for. For the intellect, we have the huge universe behind it, with its encyclopedias, books and even fan sites.

I liked this review the most. It does a good job explaining why the story isn't nearly as bad as some critics claim.

stupid4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 stupid4

I love it. Already reserved my ticket for a second viewing, unfortunately I managed to get a good seat only on 27th.

I pity those that need to be spoonfed an "intriguing" and "layered" story (that nobody remembers an year later, like with most Oscar winners this decade) to enjoy movies. Perhaps Avatar is a movie for imaginative people, that are absorbed by the world and the ideas behind it.

It's a movie that puts emotions before anything else, and I'm grateful for that. Art has the intention to stimulate the senses and emotions, and that's exactly what Avatar as a movie aims for. For the intellect, we have the huge universe behind it, with its encyclopedias, books and even fan sites.

I liked this review the most. It does a good job explaining why the story isn't nearly as bad as some critics claim.

Baranga

You are so misled. You have no imagination if you are satisfied with just visuals.

Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Baranga

I have imagination, because I can fill any blanks myself instead of relying on someone else to do it. I accept that a movie can be a visual spectacle first and a story second. I accept that not any movie *must* have a complicated story.

Unimaginative people don't like anything that's not within their safety zone. I completely embrace the opportunity to witness something that I've never seen before, instead of complaining that it's held together by an archetypal, universal and simple story, dismissing any other qualities and advising people to stay home...

Avatar image for blazinpuertoroc
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 blazinpuertoroc
Member since 2004 • 12245 Posts

going monday night in the city with friends. Cant wait.

MasterC5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 MasterC5

This is criminal, movie slike Avatar become incredibly overrated, and movies like Children of Men never get the appreciation they deserve.

Avatar image for UnknownSniper65
UnknownSniper65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 UnknownSniper65
Member since 2004 • 9238 Posts

I appear to be the only one who thought the movie was kind of boring besides the ending :?

Big_Bad_Sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Big_Bad_Sad
Member since 2005 • 18243 Posts
I know if I see this in the crappy Odeon round the corner it wont do it any justice. Therefore I will probably miss out and never watch it.
Avatar image for MetroidPrimePwn
MetroidPrimePwn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 MetroidPrimePwn
Member since 2007 • 12399 Posts

The story and writing were "only" pretty good, I'd say, but that final battle scene...

[spoiler] ...at the part where everything seems to be going to hell, main characters are dying, the human invasion force seems to be winning, and then suddenly all the Ikran dive out of the sky and overwhelmed the VTOLs while the Angtsik stomped the AMP suits to nothing, I could almost feel tears popping up in the back of my eyes it was so beautiful [/spoiler]

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#39 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
Seeing it tonight in Imax...
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts

The story and writing were "only" pretty good, I'd say, but that final battle scene...

MetroidPrimePwn

[spoiler] The part where Grace was lied down to transfer her soul into the avatar really racked me. . .I was like, okay, now she's going to wake up in the other body while her human body dies, awesome! Then it didn't work. . .:cry: [/spoiler]

stupid4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 stupid4

I have imagination, because I can fill any blanks myself instead of relying on someone else to do it. I accept that a movie can be a visual spectacle first and a story second. I accept that not any movie *must* have a complicated story.

Unimaginative people don't like anything that's not within their safety zone. I completely embrace the opportunity to witness something that I've never seen before, instead of complaining that it's held together by an archetypal, universal and simple story, dismissing any other qualities and advising people to stay home...

Baranga

1. You shouldn't have to fill in the gaps. That's poor storytelling. That makes the movie bad.

2. I didn't say it had to be a complicated story. But it must not be generic.

3. Avatar is within our safety zone. It has revolutionary visuals, nothing else is new. That's why you like it.

4. I didn't tell people not to see it. I enjoyed it still. Learn to read.

Avatar image for Doom_HellKnight
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Doom_HellKnight
Member since 2005 • 12217 Posts
I saw it in 3D last night myself, and I thought it was incredible. I'm wanting to go and see it again.
envybianchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 envybianchi
Member since 2004 • 1155 Posts

I'm planning to go watch it with my girl coming Monday. I hate watching a movie on opening day since it is so freaking crowded. It probably will be crowded on Monday also but I'll try to go watch it at the earliest show time.

BTW, is anyone gonna see it in Imax or regular? I'm going for Imax since it's finally available on the islands.

Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Baranga

[QUOTE="Baranga"]

stupid4

1. You shouldn't have to fill in the gaps. That's poor storytelling. That makes the movie bad.

3. Avatar is within our safety zone. It has revolutionary visuals, nothing else is new. That's why you like it.

Right, excuse my English. I think it's a bit convulted.

1. I wasn't reffering to plot holes. But to stuff like... one of the mechs pulls out a knife when it loses its gun. I've read some posts on IMDB arguing why does a giant mech carry a knife. Well, the answer is pretty simple - it serves the same purpose as a machete and it's also a good backup weapon. Why is it a knife and not a chainsaw? Because the mech suits of Avatar emulate a human's movements. The operators actually make all the moves of the suit - they hold their hands like they're firing the weapon, they can give orders using the sign language and in one hilarious scene, Quaritch puts his hand on his hips and the mech does the same. It's like Microsoft's Natal crossed with Minority Report (only imagined in 1994).

Another example is how can the blue Na'vi survive and evolve in a green jungle? Well, it takes only a few seconds to figure this out, although nobody in the movie explains it. Same goes for the size of... everything on Pandora. Or to the Cloverfield monster!

2. What's wrong with generic stories? Are myths and fairy tales not generic? Are revenge tales not generic? Avatar's story is generic but has a great advantage over many other non-generic plots: it touches universal themes. It will hold a century from now and it will still be actual, long after people have forgotten about Eastern Promises or Up, for example. Also, remember how Dune was a disaster because it tried to marry the amazing visuals with the awesome plot of the novel?

A story IMO should no be crap. That's it. I'll accept a generic story as long as it's well told and carries the movie - and you've never seen Avatar's story told like this. You can't ignore the execution of the story.

3. The art of summoning emotion through the esthetics of a movie and of visual storytelling has faded in the last decades. Why do you think our own FAU users love Tarsem Singh and Gilliam? Why are Kubrik and Bergman still praised by critics? And why do the same critics embrace Avatar?

Films these days are mostly functional. Filmmakers don't take advantage of film as a visual medium anymore. Avatar completely turns this trend over its head. The visual part is what stimulates our emotions and serves as the primary storytelling device. The most powerful plot moments and characterisations are displayed ONLY visually.

It is NOT a visual experience similar to 2012 and Transformers 2. The visuals are just a show there, nothing more. They're not used as a storytelling device, their main purpose is to look good. Although I must say that 2012 had a couple of really subtle scenes that enhanced the little story it has, and I'm grateful that Emmerich chose the cheesy Irwin Allen path instead of focusing on the horror you glimpse sometimes.

If Avatar is within our safety zone, then I must ask why so many people won't see the movie because of the artistic design only. Why are they hating on the 3D, although it was repeated over and over again it's not the same crap as in My Bloody Valentine or w/e. And why do they not accept that a movie can focus on what a movie really is, a visual experience, and still be as good as a movie that relies on a fantastic story while being fugly? As of now, Avatar is in our safety zone as much as Birth of a Nation is. Chances are if you dig silent movies and classic cartoons (and I LOVE them), then you'll like Avatar despite its flaws.

Now, you may bring up Transformers 2. Unfortunately, apart from technically good CGI and interesting designs, it doesn't have anything else to be praised for visually. That's a movie that fails both visually and story-wise IMO.

Someone brought up Children of Men. Hell yes. Dumb premise, heavy-handed (is that the correct term?) allegories and parallels, good acting and unbelievable visuals. It's a movie mostly remembered for its long takes and the oppressive artistic design. Cuaron is a master of visual storytelling - let's be honest, too little time is spent talking in that movie.

Also, whoever doesn't realise Jake and Neytiri were fully acted shouldn't have the right to criticise the movie. Zoe Saldana was amazing as Neytiri.

4. Well I was actually thinking of BL and some random RT critics here:P

Gnomefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Gnomefan
Member since 2009 • 1048 Posts

perhaps the most beautiful movies I've ever seen, but................ its extremely predictable to the point that it gets a little boring. I'd still say see it though.

stupid4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 stupid4

[QUOTE="stupid4"]

[QUOTE="Baranga"]

Baranga

Right, excuse my English. I think it's a bit convulted.

1. I wasn't reffering to plot holes. But to stuff like... one of the mechs pulls out a knife when it loses its gun. I've read some posts on IMDB arguing why does a giant mech carry a knife. Well, the answer is pretty simple - it serves the same purpose as a machete and it's also a good backup weapon. Why is it a knife and not a chainsaw? Because the mech suits of Avatar emulate a human's movements. The operators actually make all the moves of the suit - they hold their hands like they're firing the weapon, they can give orders using the sign language and in one hilarious scene, Quaritch puts his hand on his hips and the mech does the same. It's like Microsoft's Natal crossed with Minority Report (only imagined in 1994).

Another example is how can the blue Na'vi survive and evolve in a green jungle? Well, it takes only a few seconds to figure this out, although nobody in the movie explains it. Same goes for the size of... everything on Pandora. Or to the Cloverfield monster!

2. What's wrong with generic stories? Are myths and fairy tales not generic? Are revenge tales not generic? Avatar's story is generic but has a great advantage over many other non-generic plots: it touches universal themes. It will hold a century from now and it will still be actual, long after people have forgotten about Eastern Promises or Up, for example. Also, remember how Dune was a disaster because it tried to marry the amazing visuals with the awesome plot of the novel?

A story IMO should no be crap. That's it. I'll accept a generic story as long as it's well told and carries the movie - and you've never seen Avatar's story told like this. You can't ignore the execution of the story.

3. The art of summoning emotion through the esthetics of a movie and of visual storytelling has faded in the last decades. Why do you think our own FAU users love Tarsem Singh and Gilliam? Why are Kubrik and Bergman still praised by critics? And why do the same critics embrace Avatar?

Films these days are mostly functional. Filmmakers don't take advantage of film as a visual medium anymore. Avatar completely turns this trend over its head. The visual part is what stimulates our emotions and serves as the primary storytelling device. The most powerful plot moments and characterisations are displayed ONLY visually.

It is NOT a visual experience similar to 2012 and Transformers 2. The visuals are just a show there, nothing more. They're not used as a storytelling device, their main purpose is to look good. Although I must say that 2012 had a couple of really subtle scenes that enhanced the little story it has, and I'm grateful that Emmerich chose the cheesy Irwin Allen path instead of focusing on the horror you glimpse sometimes.

If Avatar is within our safety zone, then I must ask why so many people won't see the movie because of the artistic design only. Why are they hating on the 3D, although it was repeated over and over again it's not the same crap as in My Bloody Valentine or w/e. And why do they not accept that a movie can focus on what a movie really is, a visual experience, and still be as good as a movie that relies on a fantastic story while being fugly? As of now, Avatar is in our safety zone as much as Birth of a Nation is. Chances are if you dig silent movies and classic cartoons (and I LOVE them), then you'll like Avatar despite its flaws.

Now, you may bring up Transformers 2. Unfortunately, apart from technically good CGI and interesting designs, it doesn't have anything else to be praised for visually. That's a movie that fails both visually and story-wise IMO.

Someone brought up Children of Men. Hell yes. Dumb premise, heavy-handed (is that the correct term?) allegories and parallels, good acting and unbelievable visuals. It's a movie mostly remembered for its long takes and the oppressive artistic design. Cuaron is a master of visual storytelling - let's be honest, too little time is spent talking in that movie.

Also, whoever doesn't realise Jake and Neytiri were fully acted shouldn't have the right to criticise the movie. Zoe Saldana was amazing as Neytiri.

4. Well I was actually thinking of BL and some random RT critics here:P

This clears up a lot. Referring to #1, I was never bothered with plot devices such as the Navi being blue. Overall I just felt little to no emotional attachment to the characters, and by the end I stoped caring about them. In fact I never cared about them through the entire movie. That's a bad sign.

Blind0bj3ct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Blind0bj3ct
Member since 2008 • 534 Posts
I stopped reading at "three hours."
ramboturd72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ramboturd72
Member since 2008 • 3514 Posts

Haven't seen it yet, but I plan to. It looks great, and based on the feedback I've heard, it lives up to the hype.

Pittfan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#49 Pittfan666
Member since 2003 • 8638 Posts
I'd be more interested if it wasn't in 3D and I'm sure not driving 40 minutes to see it in 2D. I don't care how good it is I'm not going to deal with splitting headaches for 2 and a half hours watching the movie.
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts
Yep, it was great, loved it..... I love how the wonderful world of avatar.