I now respect Paris Hilton

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58310 Posts

I know, crazy. I used to not think she was hot ,and I thought she was a bimbo, and a bad actress.

Well, she is still all three of those things, but I also think she is a bit sharper than I previously thought.

Anyway, watch this:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/64ad536a6d

For those that dont know the history, this is what happened: McCain made a campaign ad insultingly calling Obama a celebrity and then showing Paris Hilton in it. His goal was to equate Obama with Hilton.

Now, the irony is that the Hilton family (Paris' parents) donated campaign funds to the McCain campaign.

I suppose this is retaliation on Paris' behalf.

The thing I like is that she pokes fun at herself, and that gets anyone into my good graces. Humility is one of my most favorite virtuous traits.

Sexy_Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Sexy_Pirate
Member since 2006 • 3298 Posts

I know, crazy. I used to not think she was hot ,and I thought she was a bimbo, and a bad actress.

Well, she is still all three of those things, but I also think she is a bit sharper than I previously thought.

Anyway, watch this:

For those that dont know the history, this is what happened: McCain made a campaign ad insultingly calling Obama a celebrity and then showing Paris Hilton in it. His goal was to equate Obama with Hilton.

Now, the irony is that the Hilton family (Paris' parents) donated campaign funds to the McCain campaign.

The thing I like is that she pokes fun at herself, and that gets anyone into my good graces. Humility is one of my most favorite virtuous traits.

mrbojangles25

If you think she wrote any of that you may be dumber than Paris Hilton.

alexmurray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 alexmurray
Member since 2005 • 2665 Posts
[QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]

Anyway, watch this:

Sexy_Pirate

lol :lol:

JokerFoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 JokerFoxx
Member since 2008 • 33 Posts
Respect and Paris hilton is one of those things that just doesn't mix.
ReaperV7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ReaperV7
Member since 2008 • 6756 Posts
so you like a person more cause they read something off of Que cards?....oh and she is still ugly
Akm4everz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Akm4everz
Member since 2004 • 2390 Posts
ya dude I didn't know paris hilton could read either..
final_fortress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 final_fortress
Member since 2008 • 177 Posts
eh. not so much goodness tc
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#9 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
I think she's good looking, no one can deny they wouldn't give her a poke
yabbicoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 yabbicoke
Member since 2007 • 4069 Posts
Fail.
Akm4everz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Akm4everz
Member since 2004 • 2390 Posts

no one can deny they wouldn't give her a pokeToriko42

" lol'd off my chair"

alexmurray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 alexmurray
Member since 2005 • 2665 Posts

I think she's good looking, no one can deny they wouldn't give her a pokeToriko42

Butters on south park did

fynne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 fynne
Member since 2002 • 8078 Posts
As much as I hate to say it....I too respect her (more) than I used to. Sure, she's just reading but I'm sure Obama and McCain are too. At least she gave McCain a poke back for the shot he gave her. Gotta respect that.
socked_feet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 socked_feet
Member since 2008 • 2290 Posts
Psh, I saw that on Perez Hilton a week ago. It was mildly amusing I guess.
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mrbojangles25
[QUOTE="Sexy_Pirate"][QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]

Anyway, watch this:

alexmurray

i know, but she was smart enough to imply sarcasm at the right moments, thus indicating she comprehended the point of the thing.

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Toriko42

[QUOTE="Toriko42"]I think she's good looking, no one can deny they wouldn't give her a pokealexmurray

She's not bad looking though really, not the hottest woman alive or anything but not ugly.

Hook-a-holic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Hook-a-holic
Member since 2008 • 105 Posts
[QUOTE="alexmurray"][QUOTE="Sexy_Pirate"][QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]

Anyway, watch this:

mrbojangles25

i know, but she was smart enough to imply sarcasm at the right moments, thus indicating she comprehended the point of the thing.

I'm not too sure she comprehended it, she used some pretty big words.

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Toriko42
[QUOTE="mrbojangles25"][QUOTE="alexmurray"][QUOTE="Sexy_Pirate"][QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]

Anyway, watch this:

Hook-a-holic

I'm not too sure she comprehended it, she used some pretty big words.

That makes nos ense, if she used 'big words' doesn't that mean she'd more likely comprehend is better
Bloodaxe726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Bloodaxe726
Member since 2007 • 7903 Posts

[QUOTE="alexmurray"]

[QUOTE="Toriko42"]I think she's good looking, no one can deny they wouldn't give her a pokeToriko42

She's not bad looking though really, not the hottest woman alive or anything but not ugly.

*pic*

I don't find that attractive at all.

Omega_Zero69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 Omega_Zero69
Member since 2006 • 13668 Posts

Fail.yabbicoke

sadly yes

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mrbojangles25
[QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]

Anyway, watch this:

Sexy_Pirate

oh, and if you think Obama, McCain, Bush, Clinton write most of what they read or do not read from que cards or prompters then youre dumber than hilton too

nya nya nya!

blackngold29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 blackngold29
Member since 2004 • 14137 Posts
This happend like last week.
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

Anyway, watch this:

mrbojangles25

Hooray for the lowering of standards.

Apparently, now merely understanding a political ad is enough to demand respect.

Guiltfeeder566

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Guiltfeeder566
Member since 2005 • 10068 Posts
What she said about energy made sense... Even if she wasen't the one who wrote it.
hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#25 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts
Surprisingly, it's not that bad, although her saying that she's totally hot killed it in the end.
pygmahia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 pygmahia5
Member since 2007 • 7428 Posts
yea she didn't read it dude. wow i cant believe u. just for saying something that she didnt even write u respect her? HOW DARE U!!!
gatorteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 gatorteen
Member since 2005 • 2760 Posts

Anyway, watch this:

mrbojangles25

Producer: Make your face like this so you look like you are being sarcastic.

Paris: What is sarcastic? Isn't that a diseases.