I'm confused am I wrong?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gxmaribel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By gxmaribel
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

I am 18 years old, i don't have the typical family or parents like most people expect. I am traumatized and mentally and emotionally unstable, and emotionally stressed and the sad thing is that this is all because of what My family has put me thru. I have been unhappy all my life I've been bullied by my own family about a lot of things including my body and because of that I have very LOW SELF-ESTEEM. My dad is an alcoholic and my mom is always mad. They argue and fight constantly infront of me and my younger siblings. I have a boyfriend but no one in my family likes him they don't like him because they say he's "humble" and that he doesn't have enough. My parents don't let me go out and when I do go out with him I have to bring someone with me, so we can never have alone time or a regular date. Ever since I meet him I've become better he's the only one that makes me happy and makes me feel appreciated, he's the most amazing guy I have ever meet he has stayed with me in spite of how my family treats him and how they talk about him. He asked me to move out with him because he wants to help me and he wants to be with me because I make him happy and he doesn't want me in this unhealthy environment anymore. My heart tells me to do it because I don't see anything bad or anything that can be worse of how I'm living now. What do yall think

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56107 Posts

Well move out of your damn Parents house. That's your problem. Sure I had my little issues with my parents and my 2 Sister's, but it ain't that bad as yours that's for sure.

Bottom line: If your boyfriend said he will take care of you, then by all means, he seems to love you enough to take care of you and himself. Best of luck I guess.

Ribstaylor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Ribstaylor1
Member since 2014 • 2186 Posts

Move out of that toxic environment before it puts you in a state of depression that is irreversible. It's not worth the lost years of your life due to stress and loss of younger years due to your parents being over bearing pricks. Moving out will Change your world so much for the better. Just more responsibilities.