This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by N_Six (177 posts) -
Anyone else?

(Sorry i'm bored)
#2 Posted by Film-Guy (26778 posts) -
schools in colorado sure dont
#3 Posted by Frost_Mage (524 posts) -
I loved a version of dodgeball we used to play called Medical War. Think dodgeball with doctors. If a person was hit, he would sit down. If the "doctor" was able to tag him, he would be able to stand up and play more. If the doctor was hit, he was out, and anyone hit after that would be out of the game. The key was for a team to surround the doctor to protect him, so he wouldn't get hit. Anyway, fun game.
#4 Posted by xzemnes567 (6754 posts) -
Yep i love dodgeball cuz i get to throw the ball at nerds lol
#5 Posted by N_Six (177 posts) -
Hey I played that too!

Ahh the memories..
#6 Posted by clubhaxor (2479 posts) -

I loved a version of dodgeball we used to play called Medical War. Think dodgeball with doctors. If a person was hit, he would sit down. If the "doctor" was able to tag him, he would be able to stand up and play more. If the doctor was hit, he was out, and anyone hit after that would be out of the game. The key was for a team to surround the doctor to protect him, so he wouldn't get hit. Anyway, fun game.Frost_Mage

Thatsoundsawesome.

#7 Posted by Frost_Mage (524 posts) -

[QUOTE="Frost_Mage"]I loved a version of dodgeball we used to play called Medical War. Think dodgeball with doctors. If a person was hit, he would sit down. If the "doctor" was able to tag him, he would be able to stand up and play more. If the doctor was hit, he was out, and anyone hit after that would be out of the game. The key was for a team to surround the doctor to protect him, so he wouldn't get hit. Anyway, fun game.clubhaxor

Thatsoundsawesome.

Trust me. It was. Best PE game EVAR!

#8 Posted by xzemnes567 (6754 posts) -
[QUOTE="clubhaxor"]

[QUOTE="Frost_Mage"]I loved a version of dodgeball we used to play called Medical War. Think dodgeball with doctors. If a person was hit, he would sit down. If the "doctor" was able to tag him, he would be able to stand up and play more. If the doctor was hit, he was out, and anyone hit after that would be out of the game. The key was for a team to surround the doctor to protect him, so he wouldn't get hit. Anyway, fun game.Frost_Mage

Thatsoundsawesome.

Trust me. It was. Best PE game EVAR!

QFT!!!!!!!

#9 Posted by Dominari (2729 posts) -
I love dodgeball. I haven't played in a while, though. :(
#10 Posted by drug_lab (58 posts) -
I like the film, but I've never actually played it.
#11 Posted by Witchsight (12143 posts) -
Man dogeball was awesome. Better than Fishes and Whales. But once i beaned this really frail girl in the head and broke her glasses. i felt bad.. but it was still awesome
#12 Posted by LOLhahaDEAD (4431 posts) -
I'm not very good at the game, but I do love the movie.
#13 Posted by selbie (13294 posts) -
"**** chuck norris" :lol: best movie quote ever
#14 Posted by DeeJayInphinity (13415 posts) -

[QUOTE="Frost_Mage"]I loved a version of dodgeball we used to play called Medical War. Think dodgeball with doctors. If a person was hit, he would sit down. If the "doctor" was able to tag him, he would be able to stand up and play more. If the doctor was hit, he was out, and anyone hit after that would be out of the game. The key was for a team to surround the doctor to protect him, so he wouldn't get hit. Anyway, fun game.clubhaxor

That sounds awesome.

Yeah it does, I really miss my PE class. :(

But we never played medical war or any other variations of dodgeball. We just played straight up dodgeball, which was still fun but a little variety would have been nice.

#15 Posted by SolidSnake_108 (11951 posts) -
Yeah, it was okay.......a shame we only played it once a year in PE....:(
#16 Posted by Witchsight (12143 posts) -

The best version i played was called Dave Sadd ball (made up by the fellow i presume). It was wicked, but had some weird rules. There were 2 dodgeballs in play at all times, and if you got hit without catching it, you went to "jail". If you caught it, the thrower went to jail.

Jail was a gym mat on the opposite teams side. If all of one team was jailed, it was game over. To get people out of jail, you were allowed to run onto the other teams side for a short period if you had a ball, and try to shoot it into thier basketball net (assuming you didnt get smaked on the way). a 2 point shot got 1 person out of jail, a 3 pt got them all.
Good times!

#17 Posted by wrlyy (7632 posts) -
I miss dodgeball :(
#18 Posted by staindcoldlp (15121 posts) -
Dodgeball was the best. I was never any good at it though. :P
#19 Posted by Mercury_May2112 (2507 posts) -
Dodgeball is the most epic school sport ever created.
#20 Posted by mosa922 (749 posts) -
I love dodge ball, you can hit people with a ball and you wont get introuble.