I do not understand, why do you guys hate Hillary to be CHOSEN!!!???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JapaneseLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JapaneseLeader
Member since 2007 • 196 Posts

I really need to understand in detail as to why you guys are opposing her to be the president of 2008.

She has many friends who live in Japan, so of course she will not ban videogames from Japan.

She even visited Japan many times.

She might raise the taxes addressing health cares, but that will favor mroe patients.
So what make you dislike her?
Elaborate.

---
Japan is the only BEST nation in this world, and I am proud of being its representative.

xArKKAAaEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 xArKKAAaEX
Member since 2006 • 958 Posts
shes a woman
JapaneseLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JapaneseLeader
shes a womanxArKKAAaEX
Now that is a sexism Sexism should not be tolerated in electing president.
Lord_Daemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Lord_Daemon
Member since 2005 • 24535 Posts
The only thing that confuses me is why people spend so much time debating over possible candidates. My states electoral votes will go for whoever the Democratic candidate is no matter who I vote for so I concentrate on local officials, bills and issues that I have an actual chance to decide the outcome. 
non_insane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 non_insane
Member since 2007 • 82 Posts

I really need to understand in detail as to why you guys are opposing her to be the president of 2008.

She has many friends who live in Japan, so of course she will not ban videogames from Japan.

She might raise the taxes addressing health cares, but that will favor mroe patients.
Elaborate.

---
Japan is the only BEST nation in this world, and I am proud of being its representative.

JapaneseLeader
She is a nuisance. Think of it this way. She wants to be president because she thinks she is the best, she thinks she can do it, she thinks she has no opposers. Wrong. First off, many people dislike her because they may be republican, I am not and i still dislike her. She is contradictory and her veiw on politics is obstructed in my opinion. She has a fair shot of the Oval office though, and for one reason. She is a a female.
zakkro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 zakkro
Member since 2004 • 48823 Posts
Yeah, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that GS is sexist against women. Even our female posters are sexist against women!
Rhazakna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Rhazakna
Member since 2004 • 11022 Posts
Why are you talking about Japan to reference Hillary Clinton?
Cyrax-Sektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#8 Cyrax-Sektor
Member since 2006 • 12060 Posts
[QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"]shes a womanJapaneseLeader

I'm not in favor of Bush, at the mo, so I don't mind anyone for prez. I despise discrimination, BTW.
non_insane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 non_insane
Yeah, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that GS is sexist against women. Even our female posters are sexist against women!zakkro
Im not sexist. I really dislike her views and policies. She seems like a pain. And she will most likley get in because America wants a female president to seem unsexiest to the people of america. It owuld help Morale, and if she said to stay in Iraq, there would be a much higher support for the war.
JapaneseLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 JapaneseLeader
This should not be the reason as to why she does not deserve to be chosen..... Yeah, if chosen, many females in US will be favored; however, that does not mean all men will not.
Cyrax-Sektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#11 Cyrax-Sektor
Member since 2006 • 12060 Posts
But it doesn't matter who's prez because I'm leaving the States ASAP for England.
JapaneseLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 JapaneseLeader
[QUOTE="zakkro"]Yeah, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that GS is sexist against women. Even our female posters are sexist against women!non_insane
Im not sexist. I really dislike her views and policies. She seems like a pain. And she will most likley get in because America wants a female president to seem unsexiest to the people of america. It owuld help Morale, and if she said to stay in Iraq, there would be a much higher support for the war.

What rules made by her you dislike?
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts

Elaborate.

---

JapaneseLeader
WHo cares about her relations with japan? there are like hundreds of more countries.. and yes shes a women.. no offense.. but she will fall under the pressure.... I dont live in U.S.A but Bush should be elected again..to bad his term is over... :(
rimnet00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 rimnet00
Member since 2003 • 11003 Posts
Honestly, I don't think it has anything about her sex. It is because many of us feel she is incapable to run for office. What does she have going for her? She is the wife of Clinton and stood by him even after he cheated on her... that makes her a great First Lady, however that doesn't mean she would make a great president. Yes, she has had her hand in politics before, but frankly she hasn't proven to us why she would make a good president... i have yet to hear one good reason. For some reason I am getting the feeling that some people feel that she should be president because of her sex, not the other way around. Whats unfortunate is, Obama who, in my opinion is much more qualified is the one who is getting chipped at. All the rumors and the distortions about his past are going to hurt him.
non_insane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 non_insane
[QUOTE="non_insane"][QUOTE="zakkro"]Yeah, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that GS is sexist against women. Even our female posters are sexist against women!JapaneseLeader

What rules made by her you dislike?

My bad. By policies i was refering to the way she would change America, future tense. I just wouldnt like the way she would lead. She for one supports Iraq, americas biggest murder for oil, and she also sides with isreal. I mean she should be neutral with that conflict. That wil lcause a devestation if she becomes president and announces that. Maybe even war. Shes a democrat but I dont like her views on war. Shes also opposing same sex marriage which she has no right to do. People choose there lives and ways, not Hillary.
JapaneseLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 JapaneseLeader
Speaking of siding with Israel, republicans are more of that. Also that I really think she qualifies to be a great president simply because she changes New York city from a city with high ratio of crimes into a city of peace. She is better than Obama, Obama does not have any experience. Having Obama as our Prez will ruin the nation
Rhazakna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Rhazakna
[QUOTE="JapaneseLeader"]Speaking of siding with Israel, republicans are more of that. Also that I really think she qualifies to be a great president simply because she changes New York city from a city with high ratio of crimes into a city of peace. She is better than Obama, Obama does not have any experience. Having Obama as our Prez will ruin the nation

Are you joking?
JapaneseLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 JapaneseLeader
[QUOTE="Rhazakna"][QUOTE="JapaneseLeader"]Speaking of siding with Israel, republicans are more of that. Also that I really think she qualifies to be a great president simply because she changes New York city from a city with high ratio of crimes into a city of peace. She is better than Obama, Obama does not have any experience. Having Obama as our Prez will ruin the nation

Are you joking?

No Because she was the senator of NYC, New York becomes a city where cares about all genders.
Rhazakna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Rhazakna
[QUOTE="JapaneseLeader"][QUOTE="Rhazakna"][QUOTE="JapaneseLeader"]Speaking of siding with Israel, republicans are more of that. Also that I really think she qualifies to be a great president simply because she changes New York city from a city with high ratio of crimes into a city of peace. She is better than Obama, Obama does not have any experience. Having Obama as our Prez will ruin the nation

Are you joking?

No Because she was the senator of NYC, New York becomes a city where cares about all genders.

Wow, ok, I don't know where to begin. She had very little to do with NYC's reform.
rimnet00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rimnet00
[QUOTE="JapaneseLeader"]Speaking of siding with Israel, republicans are more of that. Also that I really think she qualifies to be a great president simply because she changes New York city from a city with high ratio of crimes into a city of peace. She is better than Obama, Obama does not have any experience. Having Obama as our Prez will ruin the nation

What are you talking about? Obama is way more qualified then Hilary... Not to mention your comment on Hilary supposidly changing NYC from a city of high crime to a city of peace. What world are you living in? Or maybe the better question is, who's propaganda are you listening to? No offense dude, but you should do some research before making some of these kind of statements. You are lucky you are on the GS OT boards, because the other boards out there would eat you alive for making such unfounded statements.
comb_over

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 comb_over
Member since 2005 • 1595 Posts
Yeah, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that GS is sexist against women. Even our female posters are sexist against women!zakkro
LOL. But personally I dont care and I wont loose any sleep over it because I am not American so I have my own crappy politicians I have to worry about and vote for.
Fortier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Fortier
Member since 2004 • 7728 Posts
She said videogames were on the same level of mental deterioration as drugs and alchohol. Nuff' said.
JapaneseLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 JapaneseLeader
She said videogames were on the same level of mental deterioration as drugs and alchohol. Nuff' said.Fortier
Well, in some ways it is Minor kids should not play M-Rated games.
Fortier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Fortier

[QUOTE="Fortier"]She said videogames were on the same level of mental deterioration as drugs and alchohol. Nuff' said.JapaneseLeader

Minors getting wasted or ****ed up on LSD is much more damaging than even the goriest of games.

disc0very

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 disc0very
Member since 2006 • 3636 Posts
[QUOTE="Fortier"]She said videogames were on the same level of mental deterioration as drugs and alchohol. Nuff' said.JapaneseLeader

Oh no! MY CHILD IS SEEING VIOLENCE IN HIS GAMES! BAN THEM ALL! It's not like the TV shows they watch doesn't have violence, even most cartoons now have it.
JapaneseLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 JapaneseLeader
What is LSD
Fortier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Fortier

What is LSDJapaneseLeader

Acid. A very harmful drug. I also could have used heroine, crack or cocaine as an example just as easily, though.

camreeno360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#29 camreeno360
Member since 2005 • 6850 Posts
We're mostly men and she's a woman. There you go. We just lean towards a man because we have this inner dude factor that we men relate to...Eating burgers, watching football, and drinking beer...
bigdcstile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 bigdcstile
Member since 2004 • 2236 Posts
[QUOTE="Fortier"]She said videogames were on the same level of mental deterioration as drugs and alchohol. Nuff' said.JapaneseLeader

Thennnnnnnnnnnnnn where are the parents?
JapaneseLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 JapaneseLeader
So if she is chosen to be president, all men in US will be more feminist?
rimnet00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 rimnet00
So if she is chosen to be president, all men in US will be more feminist?JapaneseLeader
No one has said that. Stop putting words into the opposition's mouths.
xArKKAAaEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 xArKKAAaEX
Member since 2006 • 958 Posts
So if she is chosen to be president, all men in US will be more feminist?JapaneseLeader

yes
im_very_kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 im_very_kind
Member since 2007 • 411 Posts
[QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"]shes a womanJapaneseLeader

but women do act different then men do, so its safe to practice caution when electing a female for the first time.
im_very_kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 im_very_kind
Member since 2007 • 411 Posts
i dont think gs is sexist towards women i think gs tends to be racist and sexist towards white men. especially the ones who are proud about it, and have reasons that cant be disputed (you may now all begin the flame war because you have nothing.)
Vampyronight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#36 Vampyronight
Member since 2002 • 3933 Posts
Her plan to ruin healthcare in America by nationalizing is all I need to know that she shouldn't be president.
rimnet00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 rimnet00
Her plan to ruin healthcare in America by nationalizing is all I need to know that she shouldn't be president.Vampyronight
You sexist! /sarcasm
Poker_Guy87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Poker_Guy87
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
What does her having visited Japan have to do with what type of President she'll be? I've visited Japan, and heck, my brother lives there. Maybe I should run? I don't see your logic there. And don't try to act like she's done next to anything for NY, living in NY, I know she hasn't.
JapaneseLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 JapaneseLeader
Just a question In US, are there more femals or males by ration?
Gamerzone23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#40 Gamerzone23
Member since 2006 • 497 Posts
If it were a another woman yes I would vote for her.Why would you want to rer run presidnets? She had messed up to many things in New York.
yoshi-lnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 yoshi-lnex
Member since 2007 • 5442 Posts
Her plan to ruin healthcare in America by nationalizing is all I need to know that she shouldn't be president.Vampyronight
It's actually kind of sad that at this point the U.S. is the only developed country to lack a universal health care system, if anything that's a reason she should be elected, becouse we'd actually be moving foward.
yoshi-lnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 yoshi-lnex
Member since 2007 • 5442 Posts
If it were a another woman yes I would vote for her.Why would you want to rer run presidnets? She had messed up to many things in New York. Gamerzone23
such as?