I challenege any atheist to disprove this proof of God!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Stranger_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Stranger_4
Member since 2009 • 752 Posts

Ok this is going to be my last religious thread if no one is able to disprove me and continue to ramble about thier own beliefs. It's not 100% proof but then again nothing can be proved 100%!!

With so many scientific discoveries in the last 1000 years, it's just striking that nothing absolutely nothing in the Quran has been proven wrong and so many things have been proven right and there are still some scientific things in quran that man cannot yet understand and doesnt have the knowlegde for it. How could a man 1400 years ago right all that by himself without the help of some supernatural being? It doesnt take much thought to conclude that it's just not possible!

So lets just start,

30:27 God begins the process of creation; Then repeats it; and For him it is most easy.

71:17-18 God has caused you to grow as a growth from the earth, and afterwards, He will make you return there, He will bring you forth again, a new bringing forth..

71:14God created you in diverse stages

None of that is contradicting evolution. Heck it's easy to see that the author of the quran knew about evolution or else it wouldnt say that or atleast say something that would completely contradict evolution.

"Those who reject our signs, We shall cast into the fire; as often as their skins are roasted through. We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may taste the punishment; for Allah is Exalted in power; Wise." ( 4:56)

Allah did not say "as often as their skins are burned", as burning could be partial, but He rather said: "as often as their skins are roasted through", i.e., totally burned with all nerves of sensation and pain. So, He the Almighty associated between the sensation of pain and the skin when roasted and burned totally, thus losing its structure and function. When sensation of pain is lost, a new fully composed and functional skin is replaced, where the nerve ending responsible for the painful sensation of heat and burn perform and function to make the unbeliever taste the punishment of being burned with fire over and over again.

A man live on TV in a religious debate accepted islam after seeing the skin changing verse..

He has forbidden you dead meat, (2: 173)

It has been proved on a conclusive scientific basis that the body of a dead animal reserves blood with all sediments and toxins, particularly which are in the arterial blood. Blood could then prevail in the tissues and thus the toxins start to function in all body cells, thus the dead body changes colour to darker and the superficial veins are filled with blood, and blood circulation stops with no chance of leaking any amount of blood outside the body. The dead body becomes a spoilt deposit for diseases and microbes. The work of decay then starts in the body, affecting the meat in colour, taste and smell. So meat of dead bodies is foul and un-good.

[al-Anbiya' 21:30] Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were of one piece, then We parted them, ....

Again the quran knows about big bang...how come?

It is We Who have built the universe with (Our creative) power, and, verily, it is We Who are steadily expanding it. (Surat adh-Dhariyat: 47)

The quran knows that the universe is expanding. Surely a person cant have known that 1400 years ago?:?

I can go on but it's already things that simply cannot be considered as epic predictions. If you turn a blind face to this then it would just be a waste of time writing more than this.

Now I dont have anything against christians and I fully respect anyone's beliefs, but it just has to be said for the sake of turning atheists to look to the right path, sorry if it offends someone,

"The bible is no longer a holy book, it's been altered by humans, dont look up to it. You may say that the bible also gives some scientific predictions but the fact that it also gets some things wrong and the fact that it has been altered several times really negates the point altogether. Quran does NOT get anything wrong."

Whether you like God's personality, whether you agree with His system of testing humans etc are all things not meant for this thread. This is about God's existence and it's pretty much there..

EDIT: I found more things which pretty much seals the deal!

10:90. We took the Children of Israel across the sea: Pharaoh and his hosts followed them in insolence and spite. At length, when overwhelmed with the flood, he said: "I believe that there is no god except Him Whom the Children of Israel believe in: I am of those who submit (to Allah in Islam)."

91. (It was said to him): "Ah now!- But a little while before, wast thou in rebellion!- and thou didst mischief (and violence)!

92. "This day shall We save thee in the body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee! but verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Signs!"

When the Quran was revealed, the tombs of the Egyptian kings lay buried deep under layer upon layer of desert sand. Little was known of the science of mummification to the people of that age, certainly not to the Arabs. No books or tradition, religious or otherwise, had ever hinted at the rescue of Pharaoh's body let alone mention its subsequent preservation. This account of the Quran is unique also in the sense that it does not merely reveal some past events which were till then unknown to the rest of the world, but it also prophesises that the future would testify to the truth of the Quranic statement. It was implausible enough to conceive that the body of Pharaoh having drowned in the conditions described by the Bible, could be retrieved. The phenomenon of such a body, even if retrieved, would present no small problem for the purpose of mummification.

Yet, this is what the Quran claims. No man could have dreamt of making such a statement contrary to the available historical evidence at the time of the revelation of the Quran. All that man knew was that the body of Pharaoh had been devoured by the sea, lost forever. Even the Egyptian plunderers of the tombs had no notion whatsoever as to which, if any, of the Pharaohs were buried in the Valley of the Kings. What made the Prophetsa of Islam make this unique statement if he were the author of the Quran? It could serve him no purpose anyway; if anything it could be counter-productive. If challenged, the Prophetsa could not have produced any evidence to support his contentions. The only purpose it would serve was to compromise the truth of the Quran. It was many centuries after the revelation of the Quran that the earth began to throw up its secrets. The mummified bodies of all the Pharaohs which can claim to be the Pharaohs of the time of Mosesas have been retrieved.

Whether it was Rameses II or another Pharaoh is a question still debated, but the fact that one of the mummies recovered from the Valley of the Kings is that of the Pharaoh who confronted Moses is no longer debatable. The only conclusion therefore, one is left to draw, is that against the verdict of the entire world history it is the verdict of the Quranic revelation alone which is proved correct: So this day We will save thee in thy body alone... 3 . This is the verdict of the Quran which has now become the verdict of world history.

81:5. When the wild beasts are herded together (in the human habitations);

The Quran knew about man inventing vehicular transport or else it could not have said that.

55:33. O ye assembly of Jinns and men! If it be ye can pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the earth, pass ye! not without authority shall ye be able to pass!

The translation 'not without authority' can in fact create the opposite impression to what the Quran actually intends to convey which is a categorical denial of the possibility of physical conquest of space by man to its outer limits. Authority is not the only meaning of the word Al-Sultan. It can be simultaneously translated as a mighty monarch, a powerful argument or strong deductive logic. Hence it may signify that man will still be able to reach across the boundaries of the universe through powerful logical deduction.

What is clearly denied is not just a short hop or two into space. What is denied is the ability of man to reach the limits of the universe with his physical body.

Now firstly why on earth would muhammad not challenge humanity to go beyond earth? In those times no person in it's wildest imagination could even think about man going into space. We all know just how ridiculously impossible it is for man to physically go to the ends of the universe, it's almost never going to happen. The quran is so true in this, only an ignorant blind atheist will ignore the significance of these words and how it's just impossible for a man to have said that in the old times. I mean think about it again, why would muhammad challenge to go beyond earth and heavens and not just earth? How come he knew that it would be possible to go beyond earth but not possible to go beyond heavens? Why did he care so much about not being proven wrong years after his death if he himself invented God and was just spreading falsehood?

The quran knew about the atomic explosion.:o Here it is proven.

The evidence is overwhelming now and if you still dont see it then you are just purposely being blind! Is it just a mere huge coincidence that no single "wrong scientific beliefs" of that time creeped into the Quran? God you atheists should never talk about logic and rationality!!!

I have another question for the atheists, if there is no God and prophets themselves created them then you think moses,jesus and muhammad were all fool trying to spread their falsehood despite getting so much unbareable resistance? Why would they not just stop caring if they invented God themselves? Muhammad was even offered a world of riches if he would give up spreading the name and message of Allah, but he opted pain and suffering instead? Ya right!

haris1189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 haris1189
Member since 2005 • 329 Posts

Mashallah,

but i dont think anyone else here is gonna appreciate this thread

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#3 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts
You really didnt think this thru, did you.
Fandangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Fandangle
Member since 2003 • 3433 Posts
Oh no, how could I have been so wrong?!
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BiancaDK
Oh no, how could I have been so wrong?!Fandangle
its a joke really. *shrugs* fun read tho. Too bad it had little to do with methods of validation.
sAndroid17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 sAndroid17
Member since 2005 • 8715 Posts
how does that prove anything?...:|
bigfatcrap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 bigfatcrap
Member since 2006 • 1919 Posts
Thinker_reborn are you ban dodging?
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BiancaDK
"[al-Anbiya' 21:30] Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were of one piece, then We parted them, .... Again the quran knows about big bang...how come?" Where does it state that the quran knows about the big bang? Its like watching a session of cold reading take place thru literature! You know what, with your sense of logic, i might as well go say FCK is going to beat BIF tomorrow. If i am right, and FCK wins -- this should serve as proof that i have precognitive abilities that can actually unravel the time/space continuum, and reveal future happenings for my eyes to see, right? *facepalms*
Famiking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Famiking
Member since 2009 • 4879 Posts
how does that prove anything?...:|sAndroid17
A book from 1,400 years ago had scientific discoveries that they didn't know back in the day. And before someone comes out and says something along the lines of "When a discovery is found, people change interpretations to fit that view. If Quran has all this science why wasn't it widespread knowledge?" - Because you Europeans were ignorant back in the day, only in the crusades when you came into Islamic countries and burnt down all our books and scientific documents did you realize many of our inventions (for example the parachute - which was actually invented by Abbas Ibn Farnas in the 800's).
Dr_Brocoli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Dr_Brocoli
Member since 2007 • 3724 Posts
I lol'd at his premises
Fandangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Fandangle
Member since 2003 • 3433 Posts

[QUOTE="sAndroid17"]how does that prove anything?...:|Famiking
A book from 1,400 years ago had scientific discoveries that they didn't know back in the day. And before someone comes out and says something along the lines of "When a discovery is found, people change interpretations to fit that view. If Quran has all this science why wasn't it widespread knowledge?" - Because you Europeans were ignorant back in the day, only in the crusades when you came into Islamic countries and burnt down all our books and scientific documents did you realize many of our inventions (for example the parachute - which was actually invented by Abbas Ibn Farnas in the 800's).

And they used a parachute in the 800's for base jumping?

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 BiancaDK
[QUOTE="sAndroid17"]how does that prove anything?...:|Famiking

Are you gonna respond to my proposed thesis or what???
Famiking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Famiking
[QUOTE="BiancaDK"] Are you gonna respond to my proposed thesis or what???

What proposed thesis? Your other post in this thread? Is there much to say? Let's see you make next to ~1,000 future predictions and get none of them wrong 1,400 years later, then maybe you'll have a point.
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 BiancaDK
[QUOTE="BiancaDK"] Are you gonna respond to my proposed thesis or what???Famiking
What proposed thesis? Your other post in this thread? Is there much to say? Let's see you make next to ~1,000 future predictions and get none of them wrong 1,400 years later, then maybe you'll have a point.

How could you get anything wrong with the totally generic statements proposed? I can make 1.400 predictions about the future, and i can be almost certain that i am right, even 1000 years from todays date. "There will be matter". "There will be anti-matter". "There will be energy". You get the jest of it. Hopefully.
AirGuitarist87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 AirGuitarist87
Member since 2006 • 9499 Posts

.bigfatcrap

Thank you, I was racking my brain trying to remember the name of that guy.

30:27 God begins the process of creation; Then repeats it; and For him it is most easy.

71:17-18 God has caused you to grow as a growth from the earth, and afterwards, He will make you return there, He will bring you forth again, a new bringing forth..

71:14God created you in diverse stages

None of that is contradicting evolution. Heck it's easy to see that the author of the quran knew about evolution or else it wouldnt say that or atleast say something that would completely contradict evolution.

Thinker_reborn

Contradiction or validation of evolution doesn't prove nor disprove God. Moving on.

[al-Anbiya' 21:30] Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were of one piece, then We parted them, ....

Again the quran knows about big bang...how come?

It is We Who have built the universe with (Our creative) power, and, verily, it is We Who are steadily expanding it. (Surat adh-Dhariyat: 47)

The quran knows that the universe is expanding. Surely a person cant have known that 1400 years ago?:?

Thinker_reborn

The Big Bang theory and saying Heaven & Earth parted are two phenomenally separate things. It's like saying whoever first ate an apple invented strawberry jam.

I'm not going to bother with the rest of this because it's simply nitpicking ambiguous sentences then shoehorning them into an overly simplified scientific theory.

Famiking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Famiking
[QUOTE="Famiking"][QUOTE="BiancaDK"] Are you gonna respond to my proposed thesis or what???BiancaDK

How could you get anything wrong with the totally generic statements proposed? I can make 1.400 predictions about the future, and i can be almost certain that i am right, even 1000 years from todays date. "There will be matter". "There will be anti-matter". "There will be energy". You get the jest of it. Hopefully.

Except they weren't that simple. Let's see you predicted something equivalent to a round-earth theory or even as simple as "widespread adultery and massive consumption of alcohol" or the increase in earthquakes and floods and the increase in suicides. Predictions in the Quran aren't as simple as you think.
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
You're using religious texts, which are unreliable sources. /thread
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 BiancaDK
Predictions in the Quran aren't as simple as you think.Famiking
I just read a handful of said oversimplistic predictions in this very thread. (scroll to the top...) /thread
Famiking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Famiking

[QUOTE="Famiking"][QUOTE="sAndroid17"]how does that prove anything?...:|Fandangle

And they used a parachute in the 800's for base jumping?

Yes, he jumped off a tower in Al-Andalus (now Spain).
Famiking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Famiking
[QUOTE="Famiking"]Predictions in the Quran aren't as simple as you think.BiancaDK
I just read a handful of said oversimplistic predictions in this very thread. (scroll to the top...) /thread

Now lets you see predict predictions as "complicated" as the ones I said.
MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 MistressMinako
Member since 2008 • 45964 Posts

Oh! I clicked the wrong topic! Good luck, TC.

*exits*

Codename33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22 Codename33
Member since 2005 • 2719 Posts
Awww, I was hoping for testable, repeatable evidence to prove that God exists, but all I found were Bible quotes.
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 BiancaDK
Now lets you see predict predictions as "complicated" as the ones I said.Famiking
okay, baby =) I think the world will end in 2252. Death by meteor. The meteor will be shaped and coloured like an apple. Disprove it. You see how i entirely missed the point there? *wink wink*
a-c-slater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 a-c-slater
Member since 2007 • 900 Posts
Honestly. Looking at your posts in this topic you're just raging at us and telling us that you're religion is "the ultimate truth". No. A few ambiguous sentences doesn't prove anything, it doesn't mean they had super secret science knowledge, and it doesn't mean there's a god. You're not even trying to convert us, you're just trying to make us go "well why wasn't it so obvious. We were so stupid" then you'll rub it in, but the fact is we're not just one little push from being turned into a religion. We need something solid, not vague sentences. Throw some miracles our way and then I'll believe you.
Famiking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Famiking
[QUOTE="Famiking"]Now lets you see predict predictions as "complicated" as the ones I said.BiancaDK
okay, baby =) I think the world will end in 2252. Death by meteor. The meteor will be shaped and coloured like an apple. Disprove it. You see how i entirely missed the point there? *wink wink*

Now let's wait and see. You also have another 1,000 predictions to make.
smiggy4000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 smiggy4000
Member since 2005 • 1553 Posts
When they say universe they mean earth and the people on it who are spreading out across the land, thus expanding universe. That was the only art of your giant post that I read...
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 BiancaDK
Now let's wait and see. You also have another 1,000 predictions to make.Famiking
lmao You know what, good luck. God bless and stuff.
Epic__Lulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Epic__Lulz
Member since 2007 • 454 Posts
You are quoting bible verses to prove facts. This will not end well for you
Famiking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Famiking
You are quoting bible verses to prove facts. This will not end well for youEpic__Lulz
Awww, I was hoping for testable, repeatable evidence to prove that God exists, but all I found were Bible quotes. Codename33
Lol, it happened not once, but twice. xD
Enosh88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Enosh88
Member since 2008 • 1728 Posts

A book from 1,400 years ago had scientific discoveries that they didn't know back in the day. And before someone comes out and says something along the lines of "When a discovery is found, people change interpretations to fit that view. If Quran has all this science why wasn't it widespread knowledge?" - Because you Europeans were ignorant back in the day, only in the crusades when you came into Islamic countries and burnt down all our books and scientific documents did you realize many of our inventions (for example the parachute - which was actually invented by Abbas Ibn Farnas in the 800's).Famiking

:lol:

oh priceless, people are still buying into the "zomg europeans in the dark ages were all stupid and backwatter" **** despite no historian agreeing with it anymore

"None of that is contradicting evolution. Heck it's easy to see that the author of the quran knew about evolution or else it wouldnt say that or atleast say something that would completely contradict evolution."

yes and? the general idea of evolution was knows to the greeks from around 600 BC on

"Let's see you predicted something equivalent to a round-earth theory"

I don't get this one either, people in the "dark ages" knew the earth is round, I mean everyone who lived near a sea knew how to put 1+1 together when he looked at ships leaving

Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts
I think you are mistakenly associating writing in a book with proof of a god's existence.
Famiking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Famiking
:lol:

oh priceless, people are still buying into the "zomg europeans in the dark ages were all stupid and backwatter" **** despite no historian agreeing with it anymore Enosh88

It isn't called Dark Ages for nothing. While the East (Islamic countries and China, Mongolia, India etc.) were advancing in science, mathematics, art, poetry, economics, trade amongst many other things. The West was none of those things, all Europe did was have wars with one another, the crusades were merely an attempt to unite war-struck Europe against Islam.

The Europeans were anything but advance, they were the most backward society on the planet.

a-c-slater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 a-c-slater
Well actually it's called the dark ages because we have little knowledge of it . . . Don't let that stop you though.
Famiking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Famiking
"Let's see you predicted something equivalent to a round-earth theory"

I don't get this one either, people in the "dark ages" knew the earth is round, I mean everyone who lived near a sea knew how to put 1+1 together when he looked at ships leaving

Enosh88

Christopher Columbus wasn't called an idiot for nothing. It was only in the 1400s where knowledge of a round earth became widespread in Europe.

Famiking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Famiking

Well actually it's called the dark ages because we have little knowledge of it . . . Don't let that stop you though.a-c-slater
AFAIK, it's because most of Europe was war-struck, starting with the collapse of Rome.

Edit: Looks like I have to go, so if anyone responds to me don't except a reply until 2 hours at the least. :)

Dark-Sithious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Dark-Sithious
Member since 2008 • 3914 Posts
If you're trying to make fun of the TC at least learn to read, he is NOT, quoting the Bible. I mean seriously, wtf ppl :?
a-c-slater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 a-c-slater
http://www.allabouthistory.org/the-dark-ages.htm hmm. Seems we're both right.
Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts
[QUOTE="a-c-slater"]Honestly. Looking at your posts in this topic you're just raging at us and telling us that you're religion is "the ultimate truth". No. A few ambiguous sentences doesn't prove anything, it doesn't mean they had super secret science knowledge, and it doesn't mean there's a god. You're not even trying to convert us, you're just trying to make us go "well why wasn't it so obvious. We were so stupid" then you'll rub it in, but the fact is we're not just one little push from being turned into a religion. We need something solid, not vague sentences. Throw some miracles our way and then I'll believe you.-Hells_Gate-
Lol, people said that way back and God burned them or something, and they did it again and the same thing happened, so yeah, we are pretty stupid

Perpetuating fear is what keeps those coffers filled.
a-c-slater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 a-c-slater
[QUOTE="a-c-slater"]Honestly. Looking at your posts in this topic you're just raging at us and telling us that you're religion is "the ultimate truth". No. A few ambiguous sentences doesn't prove anything, it doesn't mean they had super secret science knowledge, and it doesn't mean there's a god. You're not even trying to convert us, you're just trying to make us go "well why wasn't it so obvious. We were so stupid" then you'll rub it in, but the fact is we're not just one little push from being turned into a religion. We need something solid, not vague sentences. Throw some miracles our way and then I'll believe you.-Hells_Gate-
Lol, people said that way back and God burned them or something, and they did it again and the same thing happened, so yeah, we are pretty stupid

Well he should do it now. I volunteer to be burned. Thanks to all of todays modern technology we can record gods magic fire and then everyone can believe in the truth.
Enosh88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Enosh88
Member since 2008 • 1728 Posts
It isn't called Dark Ages for nothing. While the East (Islamic countries and China, Mongolia, India etc.) were advancing in science, mathematics, art, poetry, economics, trade amongst many other things. The West was none of those things, all Europe did was have wars with one another, the crusades were merely an attempt to unite war-struck Europe against Islam.

The Europeans were anything but advance, they were the most backward society on the planet.

Famiking

that's **** they are called dark ages beacose there is hardly any writings left from that period, cities began to rise again before the crusades, the crusades wouldn't be posible without an already strong economic part since the logistic needed to move some 500.000 people during that time period are mind blowing. It is imposible from a pure military perspective that the crusades could even reach the holy land if europe was as backwatter as you make it to be.

it was worse off than the islamic world since it freakeing suffered the colapse of a major empire and countless wars. But it wasn't as bad as movies make you belive, ask any historian today if the dark ages were realy as bad as movies potrey them and he will just laugh at you.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127526 Posts
If you're trying to make fun of the TC at least learn to read, he is NOT, quoting the Bible. I mean seriously, wtf ppl :?Dark-Sithious
apparantly all religious texts must come from it :P I know he is quoting the Quran. Also hadn't they seen that the universe was getting bigger back then?
-DirtySanchez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 -DirtySanchez-
Member since 2003 • 32760 Posts
first you would need to actually show proof
mooooo99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#44 mooooo99
Member since 2008 • 1252 Posts

"Those who reject our signs, We shall cast into the fire; as often as their skins are roasted through. We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may taste the punishment; for Allah is Exalted in power; Wise." ( 4:56)

how very religious, beleive what we say or we'll hurt you.. tbh, i didnt really get the point of this thread

metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 metroidfood
Member since 2007 • 11175 Posts

Vague Quran quotes that you've interpreted to fit today's knowledge isn't on the level of observavle recorded proof.

Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts
[QUOTE=" Enosh88 "]:lol:

oh priceless, people are still buying into the "zomg europeans in the dark ages were all stupid and backwatter" **** despite no historian agreeing with it anymoreFamiking

We did, however, rule the world for 500 years after that period, so it couldn't have been completely unconstructive.
Moroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#47 Moroes
Member since 2008 • 2041 Posts
This is not solid evidence. Everything you have wrote is based on assuming that religious text is 100% true.
TheOddQuantum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 TheOddQuantum
Member since 2008 • 2472 Posts

it's just striking that nothing absolutely nothing in the Quran has been proven wrong

Stranger_4

When did we discover, and find empirical evidence for the existence of Heaven? There is a remote possibility that 1400 years ago someone could have proven its existence, although it was, and still is based upon pure faith. i.e. What is written in the book.

However science is not based upon pure faith, it is democratic. Anyone, from China to South America can discuss science and eventually come to an agreement. Whereas you either have or don't have faith.

lucky326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 lucky326
Member since 2006 • 3799 Posts
Well then seeing how the Qu-ran was written by a human I can immediately disprove that entire book based on that notion.
MattUD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 MattUD1
Member since 2004 • 20715 Posts
You are asking people to dispel vague verses? Just look at Nostradamus.