how to get over a girl that you have to see

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

I can't have these feelings right now.. I like this person a lot, but our feelings may not be mutual and her views on me constantly keep changing. Anyways I can't have this messed up mindset on me right now.. I need to study. Any advice to stop having these feelings would be appreciated.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

You can't just stop having feelings for someone; emotions are involuntary. All you can do is hope to eventually get over her as time passes, or you can act on your feelings for her. In regard to the latter option, take her to a private place and whip out the snake and ask her if she wants it to slither into her.

Best of luck,

BluRayHiDef

dramaybaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 dramaybaz
Member since 2005 • 6020 Posts

Don't be where she is, or don't look at least. Trust me, I suffer too. D:

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#4  Edited By ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

Go out with friends and meet new people. Don't hang on to people who don't want you life is to short. Plenty of fish in the sea.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

write poetry

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

Honestly, in my experience, I found it's actually easier if you go talk to her, clear the air. Once it's out in the open how you feel, or specifically how she's making you feel, it gets easier. The more you keep it bottled up inside the more it's going to eat at you to the point where you can't think of anything else but seeing her, which will ultimately harm you more. Even if she doesn't share your feelings, it's always better to know how it is, than to stress over what could be.

ssvegeta555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ssvegeta555
Member since 2003 • 2448 Posts

@spike6958 said:

Honestly, in my experience, I found it's actually easier if you go talk to her, clear the air. Once it's out in the open how you feel, or specifically how she's making you feel, it gets easier. The more you keep it bottled up inside the more it's going to eat at you to the point where you can't think of anything else but seeing her, which will ultimately harm you more. Even if she doesn't share your feelings, it's always better to know how it is, than to stress over what could be.

Yeah, I whole heartily agree with this. I've been the same boat and it's easier to just let her know. Bottling up inside will lead to undue stress and anxiety. And eventually, you'll miss your chance and will regret it.

gamah_killah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gamah_killah
Member since 2006 • 13020 Posts

talk to other girls

much freedom

very smex

wow

4myAmuzumament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 4myAmuzumament
Member since 2013 • 1791 Posts

alcohol

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

play video games

Evdne971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Evdne971
Member since 2012 • 341 Posts

Don't bottle it up.

Your emotions are voluntary, anyone that says otherwise is an idiot.

It's just very hard to control.

I've learned to do this but I still find it challenging, I first realized it when I got over a girl very quickly using reasoning and quiet mediation.

Anyway, if you have a chance, clear the air and put it out there, then by all means do it, I never had the chance.

But CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY, be articulate.

If any girl has changing feelings and perspective about you, then she's too immature, I've had a lot of experience in this.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

Tell her:

Ana bidi kusek.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

@Evdne971 said:

Don't bottle it up.

I've learned to do this but I still find it challenging, I first realized it when I got over a girl very quickly using reasoning and quiet mediation.

Anyway, if you have a chance, clear the air and put it out there, then by all means do it, I never had the chance.

If any girl has changing feelings and perspective about you, then she's too immature, I've had a lot of experience in this.

YOU'RE an idiot, not me. Emotions ARE involuntary. If they weren't, everyone would be happy, but that's not the case, is it?

bobaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By bobaban
Member since 2005 • 10560 Posts
@BluRayHiDef said:

@Evdne971 said:

Don't bottle it up.

YOU'RE an idiot, not me. Emotions ARE involuntary. If they weren't, everyone would be happy, but that's not the case, is it?

Nah, just because you're whiny little **** doesn't mean everyone else is.

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17 RadecSupreme
Member since 2009 • 4824 Posts

@bobaban said:
@BluRayHiDef said:

@Evdne971 said:

Don't bottle it up.

Nah, just because you're whiny little **** doesn't mean everyone else is.

Despite whatever reputation he has, he is correct that emotions are involuntary. How he acts out the emotions and how he responds to them are a choice but the emotions themselves come automatically.

stanleycup98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18  Edited By stanleycup98
Member since 2006 • 6144 Posts

I'm in the same situation as you. Really liked this girl. We went out one night and ended up hooking up. I thought she really liked me, and I asked her out. Turns out she isn't looking for a relationship. I've been upset about this for the past week.

How do you get over it? You have to let it pass. I'm still upset about it. Hell, I'm pissed off at her because she played me pretty hard but I still can't stop thinking of her. Emotions like that aren't just something you can forget. I've talked about this with her openly and it didn't really help.

Go see your family, hang out with your friends for a bit, try to find another girl. That's what has helped me feel better.

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ultimate-k
Member since 2010 • 2348 Posts

You can't, every time you see her, she reminds you of her beauty that you can't have.

SoSadLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SoSadLife
Member since 2008 • 197 Posts

@ultimate-k said:

You can't, every time you see her, she reminds you of her beauty that you can't have.

This is so true... and so sad :(