How many of you would....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tomo90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 tomo90
Member since 2005 • 2245 Posts

Go to a Ex's birthday bash, because one of your closest friends is going and she thinks he needs the support because his nervous (as he has feelings for her). Even though you left your Ex and it really upset her, so its awkward enough and her family will be there and also this friend your there foris often quite insulting to you when they think their being funny. Would you suck it up for your friend despite the awkwardness of her friends and family and your past history with your friend?..

spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#2 spazzx625
Member since 2004 • 43433 Posts
That paragraph has too many vague pronouns for me to understand the situation.
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
your friend needs some other friends to avoid certain awkwardness like this. personally I would never do that.
mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#4 mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts
Yeah between the situation and the friends treatment of you,that would be a no go.
KOTORkicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 KOTORkicker
Member since 2007 • 4595 Posts
Going would be an immeasurably stupid thing to do. Get him to go with another friend. Do you honestly think you going will end well?
-starman-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -starman-
Member since 2008 • 2822 Posts

Go to a Ex's birthday bash, because one of your closest friends is going and she thinks he needs the support because his nervous (as he has feelings for her). Even though you left your Ex and it really upset her, so its awkward enough and her family will be there and also this friend your there foris often quite insulting to you when they think their being funny. Would you suck it up for your friend despite the awkwardness of her friends and family and your past history with your friend?..

tomo90

Um What

Um What?

I say that you should go. But wear a shirt with your ex's picture on it. make sure it has the caption "I still have feelings for you" in word art.

If you do go, lay low. Or hit on her sister. That's what I would do... but I don't talk to many of my ex's anymore.

shyskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 shyskillz
Member since 2006 • 4197 Posts
i don't get involved with anything or anyone that would make me uncomfortable. a tru friend would respect your feelings
crash_ash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 crash_ash
Member since 2009 • 104 Posts

No i hate awkwardness with ex's with a passion, unless things ended good and we maintained friendship. but that is rare.. so just let your friend go without ya im sure they'll manage without you plus it'd spare you the agony.

Bauers-Twin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 Bauers-Twin
Member since 2007 • 14150 Posts
That paragraph has too many vague pronouns for me to understand the situation.spazzx625
agreed, my brains hurt.
thepwninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 thepwninator
Member since 2006 • 8134 Posts

[QUOTE="spazzx625"]That paragraph has too many vague pronouns for me to understand the situation.Bauers-Twin
agreed, my brains hurt.

Which ones?

Ceraby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11 Ceraby
Member since 2009 • 3306 Posts

Wait if I understood right, your ex, her famiy and friends and your friend who has a crush on your ex will be there and this friend that likes the girl also insults you every now and again because they think they're being funny? :?

What's your reason for going again?

Simply put, don't go.

[QUOTE="Bauers-Twin"][QUOTE="spazzx625"]That paragraph has too many vague pronouns for me to understand the situation.thepwninator

agreed, my brains hurt.

Which ones?

All 5 of them I guess. :P

sAndroid17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 sAndroid17
Member since 2005 • 8715 Posts

nope

MangledMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MangledMike
Member since 2009 • 27 Posts
Life is complicated enough without getting yourself into those kind of situations, I wouldn't dream of going, I couldn't imagine how awkward a situation like that would be.
tidus_swain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#14 tidus_swain
Member since 2003 • 10019 Posts

Go if you think you can get with someone else when your there. Otherwise no no no no no no Never.