How do you view comments of an old article on GameSpot?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GordanChoong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1 GordanChoong
Member since 2014 • 227 Posts

Other than being notified through email, how else would you know if somebody replied to that article? I'm just curious cause I always see people having a conversation in the comments section of many articles even though the notifications don't notify you. Can anybody help me? I want to get involved with the comment "forums" as well.

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts

Just staying in the comments is the easiest way, most those convos happen in real time. A lot of those users are not forum goers either and unless things have changed the rules are not exactly the same. oh and if you cannot handle someone criticizing you on OT you may not make it, the comments sections get pretty brutal sometimes.

GordanChoong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By GordanChoong
Member since 2014 • 227 Posts

@mattykovax said:

Just staying in the comments is the easiest way, most those convos happen in real time. A lot of those users are not forum goers either and unless things have changed the rules are not exactly the same. oh and if you cannot handle someone criticizing you on OT you may not make it, the comments sections get pretty brutal sometimes.

But I don't remember all of the articles that I commented on!

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts

That's why I said, most people stay in those sections and just have that one convo, they don't go back and forth.