Hillary Clinton just won the New Hampshire primary. Uh...oh...

• 140 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AvIdGaMeR444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 AvIdGaMeR444
Member since 2004 • 7031 Posts

Sure, it is too early to tell for the whole election race, but this is what I fear...Hillary Clinton will be our next president. EVERYONE projected Obama to win the NH primary, but apparently there was a massive turn out of women voters who voted for Hillary. I fear the future. You think George Bush was bad? Just wait...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/primary_rdp

Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 Foolz3h
Member since 2006 • 23739 Posts

Hilary > Obama.

If you're worried about your future you should pay more attention to the Senate. :P

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
im not worried.
ChaosRyder665

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ChaosRyder665
Member since 2007 • 23244 Posts
One step closer to that big pretty missile flying our way.
Avatar image for forgetwatyahear
forgetwatyahear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 forgetwatyahear
Member since 2005 • 6260 Posts
i'm under voting age and have no intrest in politics but what is the problem with good ol hill clint?(besides me calling her taht)
Amineve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Amineve
Member since 2005 • 292 Posts

Ehh not good, I dont want hitlary to win.

Shes for game censorship.

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts
Obama is actually tied nationally with Hilary.. I'd take anyone over hilary!!
ChaosRyder665

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ChaosRyder665
Even if I could vote, I don't think I would. Not alot of great contenders.
donny666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 donny666
Member since 2007 • 422 Posts
Wait, when did people start hating Hilary?
Bill900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 Bill900
Member since 2007 • 4530 Posts
I hope she gets the nomination, because I think she'd be easier to beat than someone like Obama
Bill900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 Bill900
Member since 2007 • 4530 Posts

Wait, when did people start hating Hilary?donny666

where have you been in the last year?

Tolwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Tolwan
Member since 2003 • 2575 Posts
I like how you're assuming the democrats are going to win the general election. Don't be so presumptious. Especially if the reps are going up against Hillary, of all people.
Avatar image for UnknownSniper65
UnknownSniper65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 UnknownSniper65
Member since 2004 • 9238 Posts

i wanted McCain to win xP

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts

i'm under voting age and have no intrest in politics but what is the problem with good ol hill clint?(besides me calling her taht)stupid user that has name censored

she's pushing to stay in Iraq and involve the U.S. in Iran...:|

Avatar image for ILoveBeingDrunk
ILoveBeingDrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ILoveBeingDrunk
Member since 2006 • 890 Posts

[QUOTE="stupid user that has name censored"]i'm under voting age and have no intrest in politics but what is the problem with good ol hill clint?(besides me calling her taht)chrisrooR

Wow. American politics is truly in a bad, BAD state.

grassdream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 grassdream
Member since 2006 • 1902 Posts

This is a gaming forum, and many kids hate her because of her agressive stance towards violent video games.

Tony-Sinclair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Tony-Sinclair
Member since 2007 • 223 Posts

[QUOTE="stupid user that has name censored"]i'm under voting age and have no intrest in politics but what is the problem with good ol hill clint?(besides me calling her taht)chrisrooR

wow...I did not know that :|

Next major war that takes place is gonna spark something really close to a World War, meaning Nuclear Missles, meaning basically were gonna blow the entire planet up and everyone is gonna die.

Plus all these foreign countries are'nt gonna take Hillary seriously at all, U.S will be looked at as a weak joke, and something will definatly stem from that.

Who the hell is voting for her?

Smaug84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Smaug84
Member since 2003 • 8148 Posts

One step closer to that big pretty missile flying our way.ChaosRyder665

ICBM's can be so much fun. :P

Smaug84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Smaug84
[QUOTE="chrisrooR"]

[QUOTE="stupid user that has name censored"]i'm under voting age and have no intrest in politics but what is the problem with good ol hill clint?(besides me calling her taht)Tony-Sinclair

Next major war that takes place is gonna spark something really close to a World War, meaning Nuclear Missles, meaning basically were gonna blow the entire planet up and everyone is gonna die.

Plus all these foreign countries are'nt gonna take Hillary seriously at all, U.S will be looked at as a weak joke, and something will definatly stem from that.

Idiots hoping she will be the first woman president instead of paying attention to the issues, after all this woman can't make up her mind whether she supports war with Iran or not.

UnknownSniper65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 UnknownSniper65
[QUOTE="chrisrooR"]

[QUOTE="stupid user that has name censored"]i'm under voting age and have no intrest in politics but what is the problem with good ol hill clint?(besides me calling her taht)Tony-Sinclair

feminists...PETA...take your pick

grassdream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 grassdream

UnknownSniper65

The democratic and republican primaries are seperate. McCain is currently leading the GOP.

UnknownSniper65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 UnknownSniper65
[QUOTE="UnknownSniper65"]

grassdream

The democratic and republican primaries are seperate. McCain is currently leading the GOP.

I know that...I was just making a general statement...I was happy that he did win for republican
ChaosRyder665

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ChaosRyder665
Since she started hating video games. And trying to preach that she is going to do something about it.
Tony-Sinclair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Tony-Sinclair

Idiots hoping she will be the first woman president instead of paying attention to the issues, after all this woman can't make up her mind whether she supports war with Iran or not.

Smaug84

Thats basically what its come down to...

Sad that the future of humanity has turned into a popularity contest instead of focusing on the actual issues...

These people should stick with voting for American Idol and leave the United States of America alone...

UnknownSniper65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 UnknownSniper65

[QUOTE="donny666"]Wait, when did people start hating Hilary?ChaosRyder665
Since she started hating video games. And trying to preach that she is going to do something about it.

That and she has supported laws against video games which have been deemed unconstitutional several times

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 chrisrooR
[QUOTE="chrisrooR"]

Women. They are trying to change history with the country's first female president.

(she is also pushing for Mature rated videogames to have harsh punishment for being sold to minors; as well as pushing to have less violence, sexuality and mature themes in all videogames)

ILoveBeingDrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ILoveBeingDrunk
If the US does go to war with Iran, I doubt you will even be supported by the UK, unless you send us a huge package of goods or money to persuade us, like they did to lots of countries for Iraq.
UnknownSniper65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 UnknownSniper65
[QUOTE="Tony-Sinclair"][QUOTE="chrisrooR"]

Women. They are trying to change history with the country's first female president.

(she is also pushing for Mature rated videogames to have harsh punishment for being sold to minors; as well as pushing to have less violence, sexuality and mature themes in all videogames)

I've always found it funny how shoving a knife into a man's throat will get a game an M rating yet showing a nipple(something we have ALL seen before) will get it an AO rating

delusional22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 delusional22
Member since 2007 • 268 Posts
damn. this a huge dissapointment. Iowa really got my hopes up.
Tolwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Tolwan

If the US does go to war with Iran, I doubt you will even be supported by the UK, unless you send us a huge package of goods or money to persuade us, like they did to lots of countries for Iraq.ILoveBeingDrunk

I think we've clearly displayed we dont care what the rest of the world thinks. We're not part of the International popularity contest. And besides, if we ever finally do turn into an Empire which i may or may not support depending on who the Emperor is, then we'll need experience in conquering other countries alone.

Smaug84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Smaug84
[QUOTE="chrisrooR"][QUOTE="Tony-Sinclair"][QUOTE="chrisrooR"]

[QUOTE="stupid user that has name censored"]i'm under voting age and have no intrest in politics but what is the problem with good ol hill clint?(besides me calling her taht)UnknownSniper65

I've always found it funny how shoving a knife into a man's throat will get a game an M rating yet showing a nipple(something we have ALL seen before) will get it an AO rating

Tell me about it, almost reminds me of the "outrage" over the pasty Janet Jackson was wearing at the Superbowl. Almost.

unreal48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 unreal48
Member since 2007 • 580 Posts
every vote for hilary is a vote for this
Tony-Sinclair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Tony-Sinclair
[QUOTE="Tony-Sinclair"][QUOTE="chrisrooR"]

*directing this to the topic as a whole not just you*

I know were on a video game website, but really, her banning video games shouldnt even be a thought. Too many real issues with foreign affairs and such that have an actual impact. Anything involving the Middle East is like walking on eggshells, everything is too touchy with these people and the littlest things can cause so many damn problems...

Whether GTA comes out or not is so ****ing meaningless compared to Iran, Iraq and the rest of the actual issues...

delusional22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 delusional22

[QUOTE="stupid user that has name censored"]i'm under voting age and have no intrest in politics but what is the problem with good ol hill clint?(besides me calling her taht)UnknownSniper65

showing a nipple wont get an AO rating

UnknownSniper65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 UnknownSniper65
[QUOTE="UnknownSniper65"][QUOTE="chrisrooR"][QUOTE="Tony-Sinclair"][QUOTE="chrisrooR"]

[QUOTE="stupid user that has name censored"]i'm under voting age and have no intrest in politics but what is the problem with good ol hill clint?(besides me calling her taht)delusional22

ok(ifthat iscase...which it hasn't been as of lately)showing a nipple in a sex scene will

Smaug84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Smaug84
[QUOTE="UnknownSniper65"][QUOTE="chrisrooR"][QUOTE="Tony-Sinclair"][QUOTE="chrisrooR"]

[QUOTE="stupid user that has name censored"]i'm under voting age and have no intrest in politics but what is the problem with good ol hill clint?(besides me calling her taht)delusional22

How about a sex scene? After all the US is a nation of prudes, I somehow doubt that they would let that slide without getting the AO rating.

nintendorocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#37 nintendorocks
Member since 2004 • 5996 Posts
Well, it's only New Hampshire. That's doesn't mean much, does it? Please, tell me it doesn't! PLEASE!:cry:
grassdream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 grassdream

Tony-Sinclair

Actually, Obama is pulling a lot of the women voters to vote for him.

ILoveBeingDrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ILoveBeingDrunk

[QUOTE="ILoveBeingDrunk"]If the US does go to war with Iran, I doubt you will even be supported by the UK, unless you send us a huge package of goods or money to persuade us, like they did to lots of countries for Iraq.Tolwan

I think we've clearly displayed we dont care what the rest of the world thinks. We're not part of the International popularity contest. And besides, if we ever finally do turn into an Empire which i may or may not support depending on who the Emperor is, then we'll need experience in conquering other countries alone.

Lol. No way in hell will the US turn into an empire. Maybe an economic empire forcing all other countries to economically do what the US says but the US will not invade numerous countries and have a large empire. It is not possible in modern society, just look at how the British Empire collasped, the largest empire ever made, just as people wanted independence. The US will have the citizens of every country they invade against them, and the very idea they will turn into an Empire is idiotic.

delusional22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 delusional22
[QUOTE="delusional22"][QUOTE="UnknownSniper65"][QUOTE="chrisrooR"][QUOTE="Tony-Sinclair"][QUOTE="chrisrooR"]

[QUOTE="stupid user that has name censored"]i'm under voting age and have no intrest in politics but what is the problem with good ol hill clint?(besides me calling her taht)Smaug84

How about a sex scene? After all the US is a nation of prudes, I somehow doubt that they would let that slide without getting the AO rating.

well a sex scene would probably get an ao rating, but there have been games that show nipples that are only rated m. not that i think it's a good thing, i think censorship in videogames is terrible. god help us gamers if hillary gets elected...

Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#41 Foolz3h
Member since 2006 • 23739 Posts
It's incredibely ironic that a lot of you are complaining that there is not enough focus on "real issues" yet the only "issues" mentioned is an apocolyptic world war and video game censorship.
Smaug84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Smaug84
[QUOTE="Tolwan"]

[QUOTE="ILoveBeingDrunk"]If the US does go to war with Iran, I doubt you will even be supported by the UK, unless you send us a huge package of goods or money to persuade us, like they did to lots of countries for Iraq.ILoveBeingDrunk

Lol. No way in hell will the US turn into an empire. Maybe an economic empire forcing all other countries to economically do what the US says but the US will not invade numerous countries and have a large empire. It is not possible in modern society, just look at how the British Empire collasped, the largest empire ever made, just as people wanted independence. The US will have the citizens of every country they invade against them, and the very idea they will turn into an Empire is idiotic.

I suggest you look at the Soviet model of what an empire is, because we are following their version almost to a T.

Tolwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Tolwan
[QUOTE="Tolwan"]

[QUOTE="ILoveBeingDrunk"]If the US does go to war with Iran, I doubt you will even be supported by the UK, unless you send us a huge package of goods or money to persuade us, like they did to lots of countries for Iraq.ILoveBeingDrunk

Modernity doesnt make an Empire less likely. If anything, with superior technology that a government can use from monitoring to enforcement, long range weapons and superior military forces unlike anything seen before, and propoganda on a level unparelleled by ancient history, i say it could easily happen. Many Empires throughout the past have been able to spread and thrive for many years with much less technology. Though they collapsed, so has every other government with time. Even the United States as a Pure democracy, or the European Union, are bound to collapse eventually under the sands of time.

M1MyRifle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44 M1MyRifle
Member since 2004 • 494 Posts
Hillary is one of the worst choices that we have for president, her debacle involving trying to socialize healthcare, her role in whitewater, voting for the Patriot Act, stance against violent Video games, representing my state when she's not even from New York, voted to send troops to Iraq and much much more...
ILoveBeingDrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ILoveBeingDrunk

It's incredibely ironic that a lot of you are complaining that there is not enough focus on "real issues" yet the only "issues" mentioned is an apocolyptic world war and video game censorship.Foolz3h

It's a gaming forum, what do you expect. The average age of people here is most likely around 15 - 18 with a very slight interest in politics, if at all.

Smaug84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Smaug84
It's incredibely ironic that a lot of you are complaining that there is not enough focus on "real issues" yet the only "issues" mentioned is an apocolyptic world war and video game censorship.Foolz3h
How about economic collapse, returning to a government that obeys the Constitution, and remembering that public opinion matters more then just at election time.
Ravirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#47 Ravirr
Member since 2004 • 7931 Posts

Meh, I for an want to keep nudity out of my video games. I play them for fun not to jack off too. Much like movies I don't need pointless nude scenes in the middle of a generic storyline.

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 chrisrooR

Well, it's only New Hampshire. That's doesn't mean much, does it? Please, tell me it doesn't! PLEASE!:cry:nintendorocks

Well, this is bad news because Obama was favourited to win NH...:|

Smaug84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Smaug84

Hillary is one of the worst choices that we have for president, her debacle involving trying to socialize healthcare, her role in whitewater, voting for the Patriot Act, stance against violent Video games, representing my state when she's not even from New York, voted to send troops to Iraq and much much more...M1MyRifle

I always wondered how she pulled off becoming a senator when she didn't live there for any significant length of time.