Help - where can I buy this hat / headphones?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

vcgrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By vcgrl
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I spotted someone wearing this hat and was wondering if anyone recognizes the design on it. I'm sorry the picture isn't clear, it was a random spotting at a train station, but I'm hoping someone can still recognize it.

It looked like some kinda circle figure, like a bomb, bird, but I'm not sure, black with some orange stuff around it. It is a video game character you recognize? It was spotted in Vancouver, Canada but it was at a train station with travelers and the person wearing it could be American (had American accent). Can someone tell me what that design it? I've searched through a lot of beanie stores in CA and the US but can't find it. I have been looking for hours for no luck, it's really important to me, if someone can help me to find it I would appreciate it so so much and be eternally grateful, if there's anything that I can do in return please tell me, I am even willing to pay for your time if you actually can find it.

Also does anyone recognize the headphones?

Thanks!

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2  Edited By deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16879 Posts

It's hard to make out what they look like when the picture looks it was taken underwater in a fish tank, and the camera lens was covered in bacon grease. Our powers are many in OT, but even we're not that good...yet.

Just to avoid any more confused responses this thread may get, we're gonna put the kibosh on this topic now.