Have you ever hit a animal with your car?

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Younggun135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Younggun135
Member since 2006 • 1853 Posts

My big bro hit a dog once...

jakeboudville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jakeboudville
Member since 2004 • 90576 Posts
i ran over a cat last year
Demon2545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#3 Demon2545
Member since 2005 • 61053 Posts
I hit a cat but it was already dead..so that doesn't really count
Luncbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Luncbox1
Member since 2006 • 4543 Posts
I've run over quadrillions of bacteria. :). But no, no vertebrates of any kind.
TarnishedSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TarnishedSoul
Member since 2002 • 12151 Posts
I've hit a couple deer but that's it.
pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 pianist
Member since 2003 • 18900 Posts
No.  I did witness a truck purposely hit a cat though (the adolescent male driver swerved intentionally to hit it).  One of those moments that makes you question your faith in humanity...
Lord_Daemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 Lord_Daemon
Member since 2005 • 24535 Posts
A couple of cats and a deer. The cats were a very sad unavoidable event, but that deer scared the hell out of me. 
The_Zoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 The_Zoid
Member since 2006 • 59984 Posts
I ran over a cat once.
Avatar image for LA_lakers_4life
LA_lakers_4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 LA_lakers_4life
Member since 2006 • 7051 Posts
do people count?
jesterguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jesterguy
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
I had a bird clip the top of my windshield once.  It was coming horizontally across my path from passenger side to driver side and I barely made contact with the top of my car, probably knocked it off it's course a little but I'm sure it was alright.
-Iconoclast-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 -Iconoclast-
Member since 2005 • 6506 Posts
mosquitoes.
Sunsha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Sunsha
Member since 2005 • 20662 Posts
I hit a bird once...I was rather upset really...it flew right in front of me though and I felt really bad. I've almost hit a few other animals but my braking skills are good enough to miss them. ^_^
comb_over

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 comb_over
Member since 2005 • 1595 Posts
I hit a duck once but that was the only animal I ever hit while I was behind the wheel. I have been in the car when we hit a Kangroo which just trashed our paneling and bounced off (bastard) then another yime we hit an emu at low speed and it got hooked up in the bull bar and then when we pulled over it thrashed around a bit and unhooked itself and ran off. The only other animal I can remember is a pink and grey Galah which got stuck under our plates in the grill and we donated him to someone as a pet while his wings healed up because we already had birds that wouldnt accept him. 
-Iconoclast-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 -Iconoclast-
Member since 2005 • 6506 Posts
I've run over quadrillions of bacteria. :). But no, no vertebrates of any kind.Luncbox1
bacteria are not animals.
Deadgoath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Deadgoath
Member since 2006 • 993 Posts
yep... a dog... coolness
comb_over

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 comb_over
Member since 2005 • 1595 Posts
No. I did witness a truck purposely hit a cat though (the adolescent male driver swerved intentionally to hit it). One of those moments that makes you question your faith in humanity...pianist
My old cat was killed on our front lawn by a bunch of teenager a-hole hoons who swerved up on our lawn and ran her down then backed up over her in front of my mum. I was over at my cousins watching a rugby test with my uncle and I'll never forget getting that call from my mum to come pick her up off the lawn because she couldnt bare to. Muffy is now buried in our backyard in my PS2 box, it was an awful day for us so I can well imagine what you must have felt at the time.
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts
Yeah. Once I ran over a toad, and once I ran over a squirrel. The toad was just an accident, since I backed over it and didn't even see it. The squirrel I saw. The squirrel ran into the road and just stopped in the middle of the road. And I'm like, "I'm not moving. I'm im busy traffic and this guy behind me is right on my ass. If I swerve or hit the brakes, I'm gonna get in an accident. I'm not moving, and I'm not changing my speed. The squirrel sees me. If it wants to live, then it will move."

And the squirrel did see me coming. And at the very last second, it tried running away and ended up running right under the tire and getting exploded.

**** it. I don't tell the animals what to do, unless I want to. And I'm not risking a car accident that can kill PEOPLE just because some dumbass squirrel decides to chill out in the middle of the road.

Unfortunately, some people WILL freak out about this kind of stuff, and I've knoiwn at least two people who were injured trying to avoid animals in the street. One of them tried to avoid someone's pet cat, his car flipped over and ended up smashing against a tree, and it's pretty much a miracle that he escaped the accident without any injury.

That's why you keep your damnn pets out of the freaking street. Animals in the street cause people to DIE. And you know, I like animals, but screw that. If I have to run over your dog or cat in order to avoid created a situation that will potentially kill PEOPLE, then your pet is just going to have to die. Sorry, you should've kept it chained up.
cantname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 cantname
Member since 2004 • 319 Posts
I hit a duck once but that was the only animal I ever hit while I was behind the wheel. I have been in the car when we hit a Kangroo which just trashed our paneling and bounced off (bastard) then another yime we hit an emu at low speed and it got hooked up in the bull bar and then when we pulled over it thrashed around a bit and unhooked itself and ran off. The only other animal I can remember is a pink and grey Galah which got stuck under our plates in the grill and we donated him to someone as a pet while his wings healed up because we already had birds that wouldnt accept him. comb_over
where the f*** do u live?..australian wild?
SUPERheroes_DP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 SUPERheroes_DP
Member since 2005 • 1485 Posts

Once at lunch, I saw a pigeon get run over again... and again... ... and again. I guess at another lunch 3 seagulls got run over and was all over the street, good thing I missed that.

BDM666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BDM666
Member since 2006 • 7922 Posts
No. I almost hit a dog once, but it sprouted wings and flew out of the way. Actually, I just braked.
cantname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 cantname
how would u like it if fishes figured out how to create machines and sh** then they built cars and u were walking down the street and it ran over ur ass?
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MrGeezer
I had a bird clip the top of my windshield once. It was coming horizontally across my path from passenger side to driver side and I barely made contact with the top of my car, probably knocked it off it's course a little but I'm sure it was alright.jesterguy

Once I was driving with the window open, and a bee got sucked into the car and landed on my right eyeball.

Seriously, no joke, you have no idea how close I came to crashing.

Firstly, any bee-sized object landing on your EYEBALL is going to be uncomfortable, and will seriously distract you from driving. But then I picked it off of my eyeball and saw an angry ass bee between my fingers trying to sting me. And that freaked me out. So I really quickly threw it at the open window, but the incoming air just sucked it back into the car and slammed it against the rear windshield.

At this point the bee is VERY pissed off, and is just flying around angrily in my car. And I'm not even paying attention to the road, I'm just batting at the bee trying to keep it the hell away from me. Eventually I slow down enough theat the wind coming in the car isn't that strong and the bee manages to fly out of the window.

bminns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 bminns
Member since 2004 • 4052 Posts
i've run over an armadillo and a squirrel before, the armadillo felt like a speed bump
cantname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 cantname
[QUOTE="jesterguy"]I had a bird clip the top of my windshield once. It was coming horizontally across my path from passenger side to driver side and I barely made contact with the top of my car, probably knocked it off it's course a little but I'm sure it was alright.MrGeezer

Once I was driving with the window open, and a bee got sucked into the car and landed on my right eyeball.

Firstly, any bee-sized object landing on your EYEBALL is going to be uncomfortable, and will seriously distract you from driving. But then I picked it off of my eyeball and saw an angry ass bee between my fingers trying to sting me. And that freaked me out. So I really quickly threw it at the open window, but the incoming air just sucked it back into the car and slammed it against the rear windshield.

At this point the bee is VERY pissed off, and is just flying around angrily in my car. And I'm not even paying attention to the road, I'm just batting at the bee trying to keep it the hell away from me. Eventually I slow down enough theat the wind coming in the car isn't that strong and the bee manages to fly out of the window.

rofl this should be a movie!
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MrGeezer
[QUOTE="MrGeezer"][QUOTE="jesterguy"]I had a bird clip the top of my windshield once. It was coming horizontally across my path from passenger side to driver side and I barely made contact with the top of my car, probably knocked it off it's course a little but I'm sure it was alright.cantname

rofl this should be a movie!

Have you ever seen a movie called The Big Lebowski?

The whole bee situation reminded me a lot of what happened in the movie. In the movie, this Lebowski guy is driving down the road, smoking a joint and drinking a beer. And he's done with the joint, so he flicks it out the window. Thing is, he's so high that he doesn't realize that the window it still up. The still-burning joint bounces off the window, lands in Lebowski's lap, then he starts freaking out. He starts swerving all over the place, tries to put it out by pouring beer on his balls, then he crashes into a tree.
sisominux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#26 sisominux
Member since 2005 • 736 Posts
A bird last year
rey-mistyrio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 rey-mistyrio
Member since 2004 • 875 Posts
i never did always watching the road in front of me
guthwulf_de

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 guthwulf_de
Member since 2004 • 13209 Posts
I nearly hit a cat once, but I made it onto the sidewalk before harming her. I killed an old lady, though. :(
Resident_Hiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Resident_Hiro
Member since 2007 • 149 Posts
Some Cane toads and a couple of birds
pinneyapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 pinneyapple
Member since 2005 • 5566 Posts
If by animal you mean human, then....
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#31 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
I dont drive, so no
Gamerzone23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#32 Gamerzone23
Member since 2006 • 497 Posts
No. I haven't.
zsc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 zsc4
Member since 2005 • 5233 Posts
No not yet, but i've missed a lot of birds, dogs, cats and the usual stuff.
Vfanek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Vfanek
Member since 2006 • 7719 Posts
mosquitoes.-Iconoclast-
You don't say...
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#35 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
I don't drive yet, so no. Maybe when I start learning. >.>
XxArticunoxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 XxArticunoxX
Member since 2007 • 36 Posts

I have, but I also have a story that is really weird. My brother's friend hit a deer on the road, but it didn't kill it. He wasn't aiming to hit it, but it was kind of unavoidable unless he would've crashed into the woods on the side of the road. I'm sitting in the passengers seat. The deer is flopping around like a fish, because apparently we only injured it's leg or something, because it could still move. My window is rolled down, and we are waiting for the deer to move out of the road. Suddenly, it jumps up, comes to my side of the car, and tries to jump in. And this wasn't a small dear either. I thought it was trying to eat me. -_- Then it ran into the woods. And now here I am telling you about it.

demon_turkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 demon_turkey
Member since 2004 • 10220 Posts
nope, i've stopped just short of a few bunnies tho
Aznsilvrboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Aznsilvrboy
Member since 2002 • 11495 Posts
No, i dont have a car.
eXor512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#39 eXor512
Member since 2006 • 3384 Posts
Geez, you people are awful drivers! Am my the only one who's never run over an animal and never gotten into a car accident?
Younggun135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Younggun135
Member since 2006 • 1853 Posts
do people count?LA_lakers_4life
:shock: wow
southy787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 southy787
Member since 2005 • 14571 Posts
My dad hit a pheasant when we were driving through the countryside, feathers went everywhere...
xhellcatx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 xhellcatx
Member since 2006 • 9015 Posts

Well my van suffered one deer via my ex boyfriend :roll: shouldnt have let him drive *Sigh*, then I hit a deer goin about 25 to 15 on pure ice...slid right into it...it couldnt run out of the road fast enough cause it was falling down on the ice and i breaked but it was to no avail. Also hit a baby turkey...or 3...dunno...all i know is they were on the side of the highway and I was being tailgated and couldnt slam on the breaks without causing a bad accident. Poor baby turkeys :(. Also hit a squirrel...it was goin kamakazi. And a phesant...that was a fast clean kill...broke its neck. Umm..what elses...i almost hit a bunny and almost hit THE ENTIRE 3 BEARS FAMILY :roll: Black bears runnin in the road in the middle of the night...sheesh.

steppinrazor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#43 steppinrazor88
Member since 2006 • 14441 Posts
ok mine isn't that bad...ok i'm driving down a country road and i pass this house where this beautiful red honda del sol is always sitting in the yard...so i'm looking at it...then i look back at the road and....2 deers are running acoss the road!! i slammed on brakes but it was not fast enough...i clipped the back end of the momma(i think it was cuz it was bigger than the other deer)...yea i was so scared cuz i was driving my new car that i had got 2 DAYS ago!!! i got out and looked at my car...a little blood...but no damage...no dents...i couldn't find the deer anywhere...but yea...
xhellcatx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 xhellcatx
Member since 2006 • 9015 Posts
ok mine isn't that bad...ok i'm driving down a country road and i pass this house where this beautiful red honda del sol is always sitting in the yard...so i'm looking at it...then i look back at the road and....2 deers are running acoss the road!! i slammed on brakes but it was not fast enough...i clipped the back end of the momma(i think it was cuz it was bigger than the other deer)...yea i was so scared cuz i was driving my new car that i had got 2 DAYS ago!!! i got out and looked at my car...a little blood...but no damage...no dents...i couldn't find the deer anywhere...but yea...steppinrazor88
Consider yourself ULTRA LUCKY!! x_x :cry: my poor van...it was seriously a tank though...after we got it fixed from my xbfs blunder :roll: it survived the rest of those :) but it couldnt survive my husband :(
heartcork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 heartcork
Member since 2005 • 5514 Posts
Nope. Unless you count the already dead ones.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#46 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
I ran over a squirrel once.  I tried to avoid it, but it made a beeline for my front tires.
SuzanneBOBO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 SuzanneBOBO
Member since 2006 • 202 Posts

I don't drive, not old enough... But when I am....

:twisted: :twisted:

Now all I got to do is find out where my chemistry teacher lives, wait a few years and.....[insert your own evil thoughts]

SunJian18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 SunJian18
Member since 2007 • 1222 Posts
If I have then I was never aware of it.
polya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 polya
Member since 2007 • 1851 Posts
My dad has ran over many snakes in my village(as we cannot see them i dark) ad once over a dog who was running behind a car in front of us and stopped suddenly. but that dog remained alive. once i ran over a dog on my bicycle purposefully as he had bit me once :P
comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#50 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38684 Posts
humans are animals...