Happy Holidays Everyone!! What did you get for gifts?!

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#52 Posted by indzman (16398 posts) -
#53 Posted by immortality20 (7955 posts) -

I did not get anything under the tree.I find that Christmas gifts is more a kid thing.I am much happier having turkey with my parents and a couple of friends.I think this will be my fathers last Christmas,because of failing health.I'm a little down from it but happy I am with him now.

Anyway.....Happy holiday's too everyone.Health and good fortune too all.God Bless.

Sorry to hear that. I lost my father in April 2012 and I really missed him this weeked, very bad. He passed at age 54 from cancer so I have a feeling what you're going through.

#54 Edited by destinhpark (4700 posts) -

Well, I just moved to Chicago a few months ago without ANY sort of winter prep, so I got a bunch of winter clothes and some boots, so mainly a ton of clothing. But I got some extra cash too, which really helps. It was a good one this year :) More helpful than anything.

#55 Posted by LexLas (4159 posts) -

I got a work bench for my tools, Yeeah !

#56 Posted by Trail_Mix (2021 posts) -

New shoes, clothes, and some money.

#57 Posted by DaBrainz (7604 posts) -

I took the family to Kalahari for xmas. Best present ever.

#58 Edited by Smokescreened84 (2483 posts) -

A Dark Of The Moon Voyager Class Ironhide, a Transformer basically. His shoulder connection broke while transforming him so I'll have to see about buying some super glue as soon as possible to repair it since the arm won't go back on.

And that was all.

All I wanted for Christmas anyway was something I can never have and which would be impossible.

#59 Edited by CBR600-RR (9690 posts) -

Me and my fiancée didn't get each other much. We are getting married next week so we spent a fortune on my son's presents and the wedding is costing a lot of money too!

#60 Posted by DharmaMember77 (2377 posts) -

These are all the material gifts I received aside from a Ron Swanson mug my sister gave me.

#61 Posted by PsychoLemons (1906 posts) -

A 30 dollar iTunes card, for now.

#62 Edited by Big_Pecks (5193 posts) -

The Last of Us, Fire Emblem Awakening and some clothes.

#63 Posted by Sweetbackhair (1926 posts) -

Me and my fiancée didn't get each other much. We are getting married next week so we spent a fortune on my son's presents and the wedding is costing a lot of money too!

I'm gonna assume that you and your fiance had your son together, if so then that's nice that you guys ended up marrying each other after having your kid.

If you didn't have your son with her then I take back that statement haha

#64 Edited by GoogleAndroid (139 posts) -

I got a set of Aramith Super Pro Cup TV balls for my pool table, an Everest tip for my cue, and a few other small accessories. I also got a book I've been wanting to read, an SSD for my laptop, and the Breaking Bad box set.

#65 Posted by kingdre (9456 posts) -

A cellphone case, a pair of shoes, and cash.

#66 Posted by InEMplease (6302 posts) -

I got shitfaced. T'was a good Christmas.