Guys, I need to confess something.

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nekrothing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 nekrothing
Member since 2008 • 387 Posts

This one time when I was young, I saw a snake in the grass when I was mowing the lawn. I took a baseball bat and I started hitting it. It tried to run, but I followed it and kept hitting it until it died. Am I a bad person?

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
Eve responded worse to seeing a snake, so no worries.
22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts
Eve responded worse to seeing a snake, so no worries.MrPraline
rofl
ThePhrilz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ThePhrilz
Member since 2011 • 121 Posts
You really wanted Voldemort dead, huh?
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

yes... yes you are... it should have been a cat.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5
deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5
Member since 2009 • 4084 Posts

Depends. I've killed several snakes before, they were venom users so it was a safety issue. Garden snakes are relatively harmless but can still hurt you. If you felt threatened by it then it's no big deal.

nekrothing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nekrothing
Member since 2008 • 387 Posts

We don't know enough about you to determine if you're a bad person or not.thegerg

After I killed the snake, I looked around to see if there were more. I saw some slightly smaller ones around the same area, might have been the snake's family. I killed them too. I had my dog eat the snake remains because I couldn't be bothered to get a trash bag, pick them up, and put them in it.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

I did the same thing but with a baby.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
Yes you are. A horrible person
hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts
You really wanted Voldemort dead, huh?ThePhrilz
It wouldn't have worked unless he killed all of Voldemort's other Horcruxes.
mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mahlasor
Member since 2010 • 1278 Posts

That is funny, because I did something simliar, I stacked bricks on it, and yes I kind of felt like you...  Why the heck did I think that was a good idea?  Weird, it was like I didnt understand I was killing something.  Also all those times I killed insects, some reason I didnt understand that putting them in a jar and putting random crap was going to kill it.

lo_Pine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 lo_Pine
Member since 2012 • 4978 Posts

yes... yes you are... it should have been a cat.

Riverwolf007
Both of you are closet serial killers
shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#14 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts
Yes because snakes that can run are nature's abominations.
Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#15 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts

This one time when I was young, I saw a snake in the grass when I was mowing the lawn. I took a baseball bat and I started hitting it. It tried to run, but I followed it and kept hitting it until it died. Am I a bad person?

nekrothing
Snakes don't run, they slither.
flipin_jackass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 flipin_jackass
Member since 2004 • 9772 Posts
Well, at least you didn't run it over with the mower.
GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 GOGOGOGURT
Member since 2010 • 4470 Posts

[QUOTE="thegerg"]We don't know enough about you to determine if you're a bad person or not.nekrothing

After I killed the snake, I looked around to see if there were more. I saw some slightly smaller ones around the same area, might have been the snake's family. I killed them too. I had my dog eat the snake remains because I couldn't be bothered to get a trash bag, pick them up, and put them in it.

Wo guys this TROLL.

Avatar image for GhettoBlastin92
GhettoBlastin92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 GhettoBlastin92
Member since 2012 • 1231 Posts
Well, at least you didn't run it over with the mower.flipin_jackass
Yeah most people probably would of done this, or at least I would of.
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#19 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

Punk...No threat to you don't mess with it...snakes are good to have around your house keeps rats and crap away...

i do own 5 snakes. Shoot i don't even kill spiders half the time if i find one in my hope. I pick it up and throw it outside...

then again i do not live in a area where there is possiable posion snakes. I have a co worker who is like 60's and she grew in south with posion snakes around and there wasn't no question about killing one if it's around your area.

Also as long you isn't one of those people who go out kill stuff for no reason. I can't stand people like that. Shoot i kicked this  fool on a feild trip back in school for going out of his way to kill a daddy long leg...

sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#20 sune_Gem
Member since 2006 • 12463 Posts

Would depend on your motives. If you did it out of fear, or for safety reasons then no. If you did it for fun then yes.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

I've done worse to animals. I once sprayed my sister's pet parrot with pam cooking spray. My sister came to the conclusion that it was sick when she saw it. She called a vet and described the parrot's shiny, moistened appearance. The vet said it had a cold and to keep it warm. My sister placed its cage on the heat radiator, and the bird wound up dying. I felt no remorse. On other occasions, I've swung cats by their tails, beat them with sticks, and frightened them to the point that they literally pooped themselves. I guess I'm a horrible person.

Avatar image for GhettoBlastin92
GhettoBlastin92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 GhettoBlastin92
Member since 2012 • 1231 Posts

I've done worse to animals. I once sprayed my sister's pet parrot with pam cooking spray. My sister came to the conclusion that it was sick when she saw it. She called a vet and described the parrot's shiny, moistened appearance. The vet said it had a cold and to keep it warm. My sister placed its cage on the heat radiator, and the bird wound up dying. I felt no remorse. On other occasions, I've swung cats by their tails, beat them with sticks, and frightened them to the point that they literally pooped themselves. I guess I'm a horrible person.

BluRayHiDef
That is terrible tbh.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#23 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts
I ran over a cat with my car once. I think I'm more evil than you.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

GhettoBlastin92
That is terrible tbh.

I agree.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

Horrible person? Not really. But I always frown upon unnecessary death.

akdiuuuryttt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 akdiuuuryttt
Member since 2005 • 2854 Posts

well its only a snake. ive killed 2 of my friends cats and they still think they went missing

zenogandia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 zenogandia
Member since 2012 • 861 Posts

Serial Killers begin that way... just saying.

soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#29 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

Tom Marvolo Riddle does not approve, TC. 

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#30 CountBleck12
Member since 2012 • 4726 Posts

Yes, you're a terrible person.

balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 balfe1990
Member since 2009 • 6747 Posts

BluRayHiDef

I don't know you, but judging you solely from what you wrote above, I'd say you're a weird, sociopathic scumbag.

I don't necessarily mean any offense by that but what you wrote disturbed me a little and I'm about the furthest thing from a cat lover.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 BluRayHiDef

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

balfe1990

I don't know you, but judging you solely from what you wrote above, I'd say you're a weird, sociopathic scumbag.

I don't necessarily mean any offense by that but what you wrote disturbed me a little and I'm about the furthest thing from a cat lover.

There was too much butthurt on the inside; I had to let it out somehow.

balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 balfe1990
Member since 2009 • 6747 Posts

[QUOTE="balfe1990"]

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

BluRayHiDef

Don't take it out on a living creature, That's just the beginning of a downward spiral.

If you're really frustrated, bang your head off a wall or masturbate until your d*ck falls off, don't make an animal so scared it sh*ts itself. Ughh, I still feel physically ill.

EmpCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 EmpCom
Member since 2005 • 3451 Posts
[QUOTE="balfe1990"]

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

Dont sugar coat it he is a piece of sh*t
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

[QUOTE="balfe1990"]

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

BluRayHiDef

You should probably keep this kind of stuff unsaid here on the forums
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

balfe1990

Judging by nearly everything he's posted on the forums I'd say that. Then again I'm not convinced that he isn't just a really persistant troll.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 BluRayHiDef

[QUOTE="balfe1990"]

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

EmpCom

Dont sugar coat it he is a piece of sh*t

I am not a piece of sh*t. Those are things I did in the past, when I was a teenager. I'm 24 now.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

I guess I'm a horrible person.

BluRayHiDef

Nah, just broken.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 BluRayHiDef

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

coolbeans90

Nah, just broken.

What is a horrible person in your definition? Also, how can I be fixed?

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 coolbeans90

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

BluRayHiDef

Nah, just broken.

Someone not plagued with clearly substantial psych/emotional problems acting similarly would be p. bad.

I don't know if you can be fixed, TBH.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 BluRayHiDef

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

Nah, just broken.

coolbeans90

Someone not plagued with clearly substantial psych/emotional problems acting similarly would be p. bad.

How do you know I'm plagued with substantial psych/ emotional problems?

JoeRatz16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 JoeRatz16
Member since 2008 • 697 Posts

[QUOTE="thegerg"]We don't know enough about you to determine if you're a bad person or not.nekrothing

I take it this is a joke thread?

Kats_RK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Kats_RK
Member since 2010 • 2080 Posts

It's a bit messed up if you kill a animal for no reason unless it trys to kill you.

JoeRatz16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 JoeRatz16

Would depend on your motives. If you did it out of fear, or for safety reasons then no. If you did it for fun then yes.

sune_Gem

Pretty much this. Though the TC's age when he supposedly did this is also relevant (he mentions being "young" but not how young he was).

JoeRatz16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 JoeRatz16

I ran over a cat with my car once. I think I'm more evil than you.jimkabrhel
By accident, right?

JoeRatz16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 JoeRatz16

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

Nah, just broken.

coolbeans90

Everyone can be fixed, to some degree, but not to perfect condition.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 coolbeans90

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"] What is a horrible person in your definition? Also, how can I be fixed?

BluRayHiDef

I don't, really. I mean, you could be an elaborate troll, which would actually be fairly impressive.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 BluRayHiDef

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

coolbeans90

I don't, really. I mean, you could be an elaborate troll, which would actually be fairly impressive.

Yes, but assuming I'm not a troll (which is the truth), how do you know that I'm a broken person, and not a horrible one?

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 coolbeans90

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"] How do you know I'm plagued with substantial psych/ emotional problems?

BluRayHiDef

Yes, but assuming I'm not a troll (which is the truth), how do you know that I'm a broken person, and not a horrible one?

Have you not any self-perception at all?

mAArdman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 mAArdman
Member since 2003 • 1612 Posts

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"] How do you know I'm plagued with substantial psych/ emotional problems?

BluRayHiDef

you kill parrots