Girl problem, gonna see her in less than 10 hours!! Updated!!!

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Solid_Tango
Member since 2009 • 8609 Posts

Allright guys here is the thing:

Theres this really pretty girl at school, who goes in my friends class. I ve seen her many times, and i m 85% sure she likes me, why?

-When i look at her she looks down, and then when i look to another side she looks at me ( i know cus one time i was staring at her and she looked down then i look to another side and quickly back to her and she was looking at me :P)

-She smiled at me acouple of times

-and i feel something there :P

Now , i m not sure whether or not i should ask my friend for help because he might screw me over, besides the chick likes me already.

My problem comes to this: she is almost never alone, she s always with a friend or two, and i m too shy to go where she is and ask her if she could talk to me for a moment, and even if i do it, what would i say in that moment? hey i like you,would go out with me? NO :(

I have her on facebook, but i dont think she uses it that often, i was thinking on sending her a messege there or something, but since we never talked it might be a bit awkward.

Guys, how should i aproche her??

And no i wont do a barrelroll :|

Update one:

She didnt come to school today, but i talked to my friend, HE will help me :D

hedden93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 hedden93
Member since 2009 • 5496 Posts

if shes with a friend just walk up to her with your friend and ask her out. Don't make a big deal out of it.

VivaKatimari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 VivaKatimari
Member since 2009 • 670 Posts

Theres this really pretty girl at school, who goes in my friends class. I ve seen her many times, and i m 85% sure she likes me, why?

-When i look at her she looks down, and then when i look to another side she looks at me ( i know cus one time i was staring at her and she looked down then i look to another side and quickly back to her and she was looking at me :P)

Now , i m not sure whether or not i should ask my friend for help because he might screw me over, besides the chick likes me already.

My problem comes to this: she is almost never alone, she s always with a friend or two, and i m too shy to go where she is and ask her if she could talk to me for a moment, and even if i do it, what would i say in that moment? hey i like you,would go out with me? NO :(

I have her on facebook, but i dont think she uses it that often, i was thinking on sending her a messege there or something, but since we never talked it might be a bit awkward.

Solid_Tango

You have spinach in your teeth is the only logical answer.

Luncbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Luncbox1
Member since 2006 • 4543 Posts
I would say don't just ask her out right away-- talk to her, get to know her, get comfortable chatting with her. Then, after a week or so, you'll have more confidence when asking her out.
markop2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 markop2003
Member since 2005 • 29917 Posts
Asking her out on facebook is definitely not a good idea. You could try using something like a harpoon or net to catch and then pull her away from her friends.
clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 clembo1990
Member since 2005 • 9976 Posts
I saw this thing on ITV the other week, said: "If she plays with her hair she's properly keen". If she's playing with her hair well regularly, then I reckon you could well be in.
Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Solid_Tango
I would say don't just ask her out right away-- talk to her, get to know her, get comfortable chatting with her. Then, after a week or so, you'll have more confidence when asking her out. Luncbox1
Thats a good idea,but school is over in less than 1 week :( i need something pronto. i thought asking her out was the right thing, but you are right i need to talk to her like *friends* first, but i suck so much in that * processes* aghhh
blankhorizons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 blankhorizons
Member since 2009 • 62 Posts
well, I would consider talking about it to your friend. Ask him to mention your name while he's chatting with the girl (considering he talks to her in the first place). Make sure you ask your friend to tell you everything she said or did, to the littlest detail. If she gets nervous (starts looking away from your friend as she's talking, tapping, you know) that's a good indication that she likes ya. So tell your friend to pay good attention to what her response is :). Hope this helped you out a little.
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
If you don't have confidence that your friend wont screw you over don't add him into the mix. Walk past her and wave sometime during the day, and if you can walk to/from class with your friend. when she comes out of class/goes in just ask her if she wants to go try (insert new food place/menu item from food place within walking distance of your school) sometime this week. Obviously you're buying her lunch. Even if some of each of your friends come along, still sit by her and talk with her, and get her her lunch.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

Oh how I missed girl help threads.

cyberdarkkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 cyberdarkkid
Member since 2007 • 16777 Posts
Tell her if you can talk to her in private.
Gallion-Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Gallion-Beast
Member since 2005 • 35803 Posts
Do a ba Oh you're good.
twilightpanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 twilightpanda
Member since 2008 • 10607 Posts

i've got the same problem with a guy and summer vacation already started and i only have one way of communicating with him and that ios facebook but he's never on what do i do OT?

CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#14 CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts
Your reasons don't prove she likes you, so I would suggest to talk to her.
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts

i've got the same problem with a guy and summer vacation already started and i only have one way of communicating with him and that ios facebook but he's never on what do i do OT?

twilightpanda
find a better way, or glue his hands to his keyboard.
cyberdarkkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 cyberdarkkid

twilightpanda
Ask him for his phone number on Facebook. So next time he goes on you'll be able to communicate more often
Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Solid_Tango
allright based on your suggestions, this is what i think i m going to do: Tomorrow if i see her in the first classes i will smile, and probably say HI if she is with one friend. I will try to talk to my friend, so he can ask her if she has a bf, or if she likes someone. If everything goes well, i ll talk to her in the lunch break, i ll try to take it easy, and make a *fake friendship* and by friday i ll ask her out for a movie? what do you guys think?
twilightpanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 twilightpanda

[QUOTE="twilightpanda"]

XilePrincess

find a better way, or glue his hands to his keyboard.

i can't do that. :cry:

Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Travo_basic
Member since 2003 • 38751 Posts
Ask for her number to call her sometime.
Avatar image for AngelofDeath213
AngelofDeath213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 AngelofDeath213
Member since 2009 • 2219 Posts

twilightpanda
I would give you advice, but I can't stop staring at your sig. :| :P
CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#21 CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts
[QUOTE="Solid_Tango"]allright based on your suggestions, this is what i think i m going to do: Tomorrow if i see her in the first classes i will smile, and probably say HI if she is with one friend. I will try to talk to my friend, so he can ask her if she has a bf, or if she likes someone. If everything goes well, i ll talk to her in the lunch break, i ll try to take it easy, and make a *fake friendship* and by friday i ll ask her out for a movie? what do you guys think?

That's what would any player would do.
cyberdarkkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 cyberdarkkid
[QUOTE="Solid_Tango"]allright based on your suggestions, this is what i think i m going to do: Tomorrow if i see her in the first classes i will smile, and probably say HI if she is with one friend. I will try to talk to my friend, so he can ask her if she has a bf, or if she likes someone. If everything goes well, i ll talk to her in the lunch break, i ll try to take it easy, and make a *fake friendship* and by friday i ll ask her out for a movie? what do you guys think?

That sounds good to me.
markop2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 markop2003
Member since 2005 • 29917 Posts

twilightpanda
Talk to him on facebook a bit then ask him for his number.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts

twilightpanda
Don't man rape him :x
twilightpanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 twilightpanda

[QUOTE="twilightpanda"]

AngelofDeath213

I would give you advice, but I can't stop staring at your sig. :| :P

lol then stop staring!!! :x

twilightpanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 twilightpanda

[QUOTE="twilightpanda"]

MgamerBD

Don't man rape him :x

lol not you again!!!! hahahahaha :P

MuddVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27 MuddVader
Member since 2007 • 6326 Posts

Solid_Tango

Build up yout confidence, your bound to trip up while talking to her, but thats a given, just all the more proof you like her.
Best chance in my opinion, though you are shy, would be to approach her little group, and say "Hey, *smiles* can i talk to you for a second alone?"
If she aggree's just tell her how you feel, this part i think is pointless to plan out, because no matter what you plan to say, that wont come out lol. Just let her know that you are interested and ask if you can have her number so you can keep in touch with her durring summer. Or you could plain ask her if she wants to be your girlfriend.
"Sorry if this is wierd, but i really like you.. and i wanted to know if i could have your number if thats okay/cool/alright with you?"

Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts
Order a dozen roses
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#29 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts
ask her to a movie when you get the chance. Im not sure how to start but you could talk about a movie first then ask her.... that's how my g/f got me.D
BayAreaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 BayAreaX
Member since 2009 • 1809 Posts
ask to speak to her alone.
KcurtorMas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 KcurtorMas
Member since 2009 • 1484 Posts

Dont get your friend to help you out, period. You dont need it. If ANYTHING, try and talk to HER friends, and see what her situation is. If you get in good with her friends, then they will have good things to say about you. A week is plenty of time to get you in her mind, if you're not there already. Just ask her about her plans for summer, and let her know that youd really enjoy hanging out sometime, and follow through with it. Call her about a week later. Summer is the best time for these kinds of things, since youre not busy with anything mostly, and there wont be asmuch gossip involved. Anyway, good luck man.

Elraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Elraptor
Member since 2004 • 30966 Posts
Maybe you could find a mutual friend to serve as a channel for your first contact. Also, because you asked for this advice in OT, I must tell you to touch her shoulder.
Avatar image for BlindBluMonstah
BlindBluMonstah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 BlindBluMonstah
Member since 2009 • 13858 Posts
hah this is a good one :P . . . . well make fun of your friend she'l be laughing cuz this is here friend too :D then you can be like were only joking arent we (her name) to your friend then ask here what shes doing at break then tell her if she wants she can spend it with you and get here talking and blah blah blah and then ask her out :P
awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#34 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

Asking her out on facebook is definitely not a good idea. You could try using something like a harpoon or net to catch and then pull her away from her friends.markop2003

Start talking to her on Face book, hang out with her a few times, and if you still think she likes you... then ask her out.

PecansAreNuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 PecansAreNuts
Member since 2007 • 906 Posts

Oh how I missed girl help threads.

clyde46

We all do, clyde46. We all do.

My best advice for you is to just go up to her (but be casual about it), intiate a consversation, and ask her out when she's in the right mood. Be confident, and good luck.

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#36 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts
Ok 2 things I need to get of my fraking chest! First of all, if you make a Girl Help thread, I want to know the aftermath! I spend my precious time giving a brother advice, and the guy doesnt even come back to update us!? That's messed up! :x And secondly how come everyone on GS with a girl is having issues? Are there no people here in happy relationships? :P
Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts
Ok 2 things I need to get of my fraking chest! First of all, if you make a Girl Help thread, I want to know the aftermath! I spend my precious time giving a brother advice, and the guy doesnt even come back to update us!? That's messed up! :x And secondly how come everyone on GS with a girl is having issues? Are there no people here in happy relationships? :PII_Seraphim_II
I have a happy relationship with myself.
II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#38 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts
[QUOTE="II_Seraphim_II"]Ok 2 things I need to get of my fraking chest! First of all, if you make a Girl Help thread, I want to know the aftermath! I spend my precious time giving a brother advice, and the guy doesnt even come back to update us!? That's messed up! :x And secondly how come everyone on GS with a girl is having issues? Are there no people here in happy relationships? :Pguynamedbilly
I have a happy relationship with myself.

You sure? You don't need any tips on picking yourself up? You don't want some advice on how to approach and start a conversation with yourself? :P
Lethalhazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Lethalhazard
Member since 2009 • 5451 Posts
Don't even bother. You should wait for her to ask you out. XD.
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#40 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts
You say you're shy and cant approach her, but what answer could anyone on a forum give you to overcome that? Nobody here has some magical song you can sing which will allow you to shed your shyness. There is no answer. You either find the courage to talk to her, or you dont.
Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Solid_Tango
sHE DIDNT come to school today, but a friend will help :P
Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#42 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts
Man I suffered the same thing with the last girl I liked, she was always with her friends and I was too shy to go near :P I can't help you there but I will say DON'T ask her out on Myspace, Facebook, whatever. Best to ask her out in person ;)
BlindBluMonstah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 BlindBluMonstah

Ok 2 things I need to get of my fraking chest! First of all, if you make a Girl Help thread, I want to know the aftermath! I spend my precious time giving a brother advice, and the guy doesnt even come back to update us!? That's messed up! :x And secondly how come everyone on GS with a girl is having issues? Are there no people here in happy relationships? :PII_Seraphim_II

im happy with my relationship :D

cyberdarkkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 cyberdarkkid
sHE DIDNT come to school today, but a friend will help :PSolid_Tango
How? I think you should wait until tomorrow and do what you'd planned.
Dark-Sithious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Dark-Sithious
Member since 2008 • 3914 Posts

[QUOTE="II_Seraphim_II"]Ok 2 things I need to get of my fraking chest! First of all, if you make a Girl Help thread, I want to know the aftermath! I spend my precious time giving a brother advice, and the guy doesnt even come back to update us!? That's messed up! :x And secondly how come everyone on GS with a girl is having issues? Are there no people here in happy relationships? :PBlindBluMonstah

You, you couldn't have. You're single, I felt it

NOOOOO

BlindBluMonstah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 BlindBluMonstah

[QUOTE="BlindBluMonstah"]

[QUOTE="II_Seraphim_II"]Ok 2 things I need to get of my fraking chest! First of all, if you make a Girl Help thread, I want to know the aftermath! I spend my precious time giving a brother advice, and the guy doesnt even come back to update us!? That's messed up! :x And secondly how come everyone on GS with a girl is having issues? Are there no people here in happy relationships? :PDark-Sithious

No you couldn't have, I could feel her

NOOOOO

LMFAO! you could feel who ? xP

Dark-Sithious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Dark-Sithious
Member since 2008 • 3914 Posts