Girl gets raped then makes youtube video about it

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by wizard90 (1464 posts) -

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/TECH/05/15/rape.online/index.html

Found this just a minute ago, what do you think, attention whore or not? Maybe she is for real but I cant trust it, just a new version of lonelygirl tbh but taking it to the next level, maybe shes using it to get atention, anyway im to skeptical to have any sympathy for her..

#2 Posted by DivergeUnify (15150 posts) -
Yeah, people never get raped
#3 Posted by VinnoT (4649 posts) -

Yeah, people never get rapedDivergeUnify

I beleive the correct term is supprise sex.

#4 Posted by SolidSnake35 (58226 posts) -
I can't really feel sorry for her. She no doubt brought it upon herself considering she turns to YouTube to let it out.
#5 Posted by CIoud_S (3216 posts) -
I'm not impressed....99% of the guys in here would make a youtube video too if they got raped.......sure it'd be to gloat.....but they'ed still make it...
#6 Posted by iam2green (13991 posts) -

heres her video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfg3w11_A_E

kind of bs that it didn't get into court.

#7 Posted by PlasmaBeam44 (9052 posts) -

[QUOTE="DivergeUnify"]Yeah, people never get rapedVinnoT

I beleive the correct term is supprise sex.

Oh you clever devil you.

#8 Posted by Rhazakna (11022 posts) -
I don't buy it. It certainly wouldn't be the first time people have lied to get popular on youtube.
#9 Posted by -Jiggles- (4356 posts) -

She should've invested more time into bringing this case to court than making a depressing Youtube video about it.

The most she's probably going to accomplish is receive some idiotic comments like all Youtube videos.

#10 Posted by usaaaaaa (1071 posts) -
I really feel no sympathy for her.
#11 Posted by ayanami_rei (17115 posts) -
Err...I doubt she would have made a youtube video if she was seriously raped. :? Getting raped is usually tramatic and uncomfortable to talk about, you'd think.
#12 Posted by CIoud_S (3216 posts) -
Err...I doubt she would have made a youtube video if she was seriously raped. :? Getting raped is usually tramatic and uncomfortable to talk about, you'd think.ayanami_rei
exactly.....